Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carnal Avalanche Part 1

"Debra allows herself to be drawn into the world of swinging with two other couples."

23
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"This two-part series is a continuation of my earlier story, "Sexual Avalanche". <p> [ADVERT] </p>Reading that story first is suggested."

In the encroaching darkness, Bald Mountain loomed ominously, appearing impossibly close. The steep ski trails, each one an intimidating challenge to my intermediate skills, spilled down the sides of Baldy's peak as if white sauce had been ladled over a giant mound of chocolate soft serve. It foreshadowed our walk as Peter and I crossed the condominium complex to join two swinger couples for dinner, and perhaps more, at their rented condo. Surely new and different tests of my limits awaited.

I could have refused. Refusing would have been the easy choice if only my curiosity hadn't lobbied for the riskier option. Peter made my life more exciting precisely because he always encouraged me not to cop-out. Skiing, cycling, sex, whatever, "Going for it," had become my new mantra and, for as tumultuous as that often made me feel, I was growing addicted.

Besides, I knew what I liked and I liked what I had sampled in the spa that afternoon. However, bringing women into the sexual mix was new and the source of my anxiety as we walked. I was afraid of being judged, especially about how I might be judged, having just given both of their husbands blow jobs a little more than an hour earlier.  Of course since they were in on the original ruse, and if what Peter said about it being their idea was true, I was the one already judging them as evil bitches.

I justified that my agreeing to go was in fairness to Peter, but the truth was that after overcoming the initial shocking prospect of the sordid act of swinging with two other couples, my heart was a rapid drumbeat of excitement confirming my addiction to new higher levels of risk.

The cold was biting through my skinny jeans. I couldn't believe how much the temperature had dropped in the hour since I left the spa. The warmth of my down jacket only came down to my waist. I began to shiver but perhaps not so much from the cold as from what lay ahead.

We didn't speak, the only sound was the crispy scrunch of fresh snow under our feet. It was no longer snowing, "Too cold for snow," Peter said. Less than an inch or so had fallen. It was very light, not slippery, so walking wasn't too bad with my arm locked into Peter's.

Peter was my rock, He's the man that guided me out of my narrow life, always gently pushing my limits. We had been friends for years before our affair, he and his wife with me and Tom. Then things changed. Peter was the first person that made me feel special, truly and wonderfully special inside and out. Falling secretly in love with him overran any resolve to fidelity.

Teasingly, we argue over who seduced whom. He once told me my seduction, in either case, was more of a surprising discovery, as if my sexuality had been a dusty Ferrari he found covered and neglected in a dingy old barn of a marriage.

"I may be Italian but I'm no Ferrari," I quipped.

"You have no idea," he said closing the conversation with the extended compliment.

Now together as a couple, his heart belongs to me and mine unequivocally belongs to him. I love the way he values me as something exotic and the way he takes ownership of me. It somehow makes me actually feel like his sexual Ferrari.

Peter also tells me that I love him differently than any other woman ever has. "It's more than the emotional love," he once explained, "It's the physical love, the sexual love, the way you seem to love my cock as much as me, as completely as I love everything about you and your body."

He sounded silly at the time but he was right on one count; I love the sex, no other man ever made me respond the way he does.

"My body loves your body and yes, I do love your cock."

Not unlike a man in possession of an exotic car Peter increasingly likes to show me off. It was shocking but also flattering when he first began to tease me with gifts of sexy dresses, lingerie and risqué blouses. None of it I felt appropriate for a woman almost fourty to wear, regardless of her shape. There was nothing wrong with the quality of what he bought me but it still appeared lewd and tawdry and I felt maybe a little guilty for objectifying my sexuality. "What's wrong with being a conservative lady in public and a slut in private?", I often asked, but along with the rest of Peter's demands, I eventually gave in.

Soon Peter wanted me so look even sexier in public. As it turned out, his desire to flaunt my sexuality proved to be a siren song. I have grown to enjoy dressing sexy and giving in to the mild exhibitionism. It’s empowering. I still look good, at least I feel good, in backless halter top dresses. There are times when being on display wearing the things he bought even makes my body respond involuntarily.

This particular evening was different. No sexy dress, just a not-so-innocent lamb in tight jeans and light sweater being led to market. I  wore all of my turquoise jewelry, necklace and earings and bracelets, almost as if it was armor. Similarly my long hair was twisted tightly behind my head and held in place with a spike. Of course, I was wearing my favorite bra and thong underneath just in case. I was still scared, but my body was electric, and if the way I "went for it" in the sauna was any indication there was no telling what I might do.

Before stepping onto the landing of the condo Peter stopped to ask, "You ok with this?"

He damn well should be concerned I thought, after all, he knew I had sucked off both guys while their wives, in on the setup with them and Peter, were making dinner.

I was still angry with Peter and with all of them for putting me in that position, for setting me up with strange men in the hot tub. I was probably even more angry with myself for letting it go so far. Sure the men had been confident and aggressive, but it wasn't rape, I could have fled. The truth, the scary truth, was that I enjoyed it. I had never felt so damn sexy and slutty in my life.

I wondered right then, right there in front of their condo, if it was the size of Mike, his cock being bigger than anything I had previously seen in person, and my curiosity about how it would feel to have him inside me, that allowed me to overcome the initial shock of what happened and be coaxed into joining these swingers for dinner.

"Well, I was hoping to get through a ski week without a lousy spaghetti dinner," I said.

"You know what I mean, I'm being serious."

"I might have a better idea of what you mean than you do." That gave Peter pause. "So my question is, are YOU ok with it?"

"I don't know, it's a possible Pandora's box, not totally comfortable, but I sure am excited by it."

"Spoken like a true adrenaline junkie."

He kissed me. I kissed him back with all the passion and excitement that coursed through me.

"Whew, I guess we both are," he said upon breaking the kiss.

"Well, adrenaline is addictive."

I hooked my arm in his again and turned him to step to the door of the condo. The rhythm of my already pounding heart sped up even more when he pressed the doorbell.

A moment later the door swung wide open. "Hiiiiyeee!"

It was Kristin, fresh faced and athletically thin in yoga tights and loose boatneck tee, a size one pixie with thick straight surfer-girl blond hair blunt cut along her jaw line. I hated her immediately.

After hanging our coats and kicking off our shoes we walked upstairs to the combined kitchen, dining and living level, identically laid out to the condo Peter and I were in but more recently renovated.

Suzy, taller and fuller figured with shoulder length hair as black as Kristin's was blond, was in the kitchen wearing an apron over her jeans and t-shirt. She was stirring a pot of spaghetti sauce with a wooden spoon.

"Peter! Debra! Thank you so much for coming!" Suzy had warm sparkling eyes. She walked from the small kitchen area and threw her arms around Peter. With his arms around her waist Peter straightened and lifted her off her feet. When he put her down Suzy turned and gave me more reserved hug but then kissed me gently, in a friendly but sensual way on the lips.

Holding the hug she said, "I'm so glad you could make it." She tightened the embrace again mashing her impossibly firm breasts into mine while our chins grazed each other’s shoulders. She whispered, "So glad," just as Michael walked into the kitchen to pour wine for Pete and me.

There was no question, the sight of Mike thrilled me. I told myself to be cool. No hugs for either him or Jon

Dinner was served immediately. Caprese salad neatly arranged on individual plates already on the table was followed by mounds of spaghetti with homemade marinara and shaved parmigiana. The table chatter fell silent as we all, hungry from activity, dug in like refugees.

I was relieved there was no mention of the events in the spa. The subject didn't even seem to hang in the air, but it hung over me and, despite the jovial friendliness, I knew it had to hang over the others. How could it not?

Conviviality pressed on and with the help of a few glasses of rich red wine I gave in and began enjoying the company. Mike and Jon were subdued, respectful and solicitous. Even Kristin, contradicting her phony sounding initial greeting, proved to be genuinely open and funny, even if a little tipsy.

Our conversation carried me into such comfort and familiarity that by the time we began eating desert I genuinely liked all of them. Suzy was warm and wholesome in a way that reminded me of one of my best friends in college. Kristin's fine blonde features glowed in the yellow light of the condo. Throughout dinner I couldn't help but notice how pretty she looked from every angle. Her small pert breasts, braless under her loose t-shirt, appeared to have constantly erect nipples.

Actually I had almost completely forgotten about my lewd indiscretions in the sauna when Kristin suddenly but gently lowered the boom.

"Do you think you could teach me your trick, Deb?"

Conversation stopped. I had a good idea where it was headed, everyone else seemed to know too and were looking at me.

"Trick?"

"You know, that deep throat thing."

Kristin and Suzy continued looking at me in eager expectancy. Totally open. The men, even Peter, had diverted their eyes, looking down at their plates on the table.

It's amazing how many catty thoughts can flash through your head in a fraction of a second, each one cruel and mean. On first arrival, while still twisted up about the ruse pulled on me in the sauna, before I changed my mind about Kristen and them all, my response might have been the nastiest of my flashing thoughts.

But after dinner I actually found myself relieved that the events of sauna resurfaced. I knew perfectly well why we were all there together and was glad there would apparently be no long dissertation on lifestyles or arrangements. More, I was happy to finally have it out in the open with Kristin shouldering the weight of it.

"Oh that. I don't know if I'd call it a trick."

"Well skill then, whatever, I've never been able to do it...even take it half that deep."

I was still unsure of what she expected. They were all looking at me, even the men now, waiting for my response. I grew leery. Was she asking me to actually perform oral sex? Did she want me to give one of the men a deep throat blowjob while she and others watched?

"I guess I could coach you," I said, fearing that wasn't at all what she wanted.

"Would you? That would be so cool!"

Suzy was up clearing the table, "I'll just put these in the dishwasher." It seemed the air in the little condo got suddenly lighter and brighter.

Kristin and I helped carry dishes to the kitchen area just a few feet away on the other side of the counter.

"Okay," I whispered, "What would you like to use as a cock for this little tutorial?"

The two women looked at me like I was putting them on, which of course, I was. I held my bland expression.

"Do you have a good dildo?" I innocently whispered.

After a moment Kristin finally replied meekly, "I thought it might be ok if I used Peter."

"Oh...well...I'm sure it would be okay with him!" Then added, "I'm just not so sure about me."

My smile betrayed me. I was sure.

Instead of feeling jealous and insecure, I was glad it would be Peter and not me going on display. In fact I was excited for him. He was the most beautiful man I knew and suddenly, amongst these people, these exciting strangers with their openly casual attitudes toward sex, It was me that was guilty of being proud of him. Besides, it seemed only fair after what went on in the spa.

I took Kristin's hand and walked her to the center of the living area. I faced her and with my hands on her shoulders talked loudly enough for everyone to hear. She was short maybe five-two and maybe because she was so tiny and young, I spoke with the authority of a mother or school teacher. "Deep throat is the ultimate act of cock worship. You have to love the cock, thick, thin, long or short, you have to love it, love the look of it, the smell of it and of course, the taste of it. You must simply decide to love it immediately upon seeing it."

I paused, suddenly struck by the blueness of her eyes and the delicate features of her small pretty face. She had on no makeup other than a touch of highlighter and mascara. Perfect, I thought to myself, running mascara will lend visceral splendor to the abuse her throat is about to receive.

"Start by kissing Peter, touch him through his jeans, then work down down onto your knees. Silly me, I'm sure I don't need to tell you."

"Thank you," she said and fell against me, her arms snaking around my waist and her lips pressing against mine. It was the most unexpected kiss I've ever received, the first truly passionate kiss from a woman. Her mouth opened and so did mine. My God, it felt good to feel her eager tongue and to entwine it with my own.

An intense fifteen seconds of pure bliss later the others began to hoot and cheer and our lips parted. My knees had grown week so I hugged her to me, relishing her small firm breasts pressing up into my soft bosom. Kristin reached up and pulled the spike from my hair tousling it to fall to my shoulders. I looked at Pete standing behind her. He smiled and nodded. I was enthralled to the point of being shaken by Kristin's kiss. Still, I leaned in an kissed her again. More gently.

"Your gonna do fine," I said before stepping away. I tugged on Pete's arm and pulled him to Kristin. The others had already settled into the seats of the living area, small enough that no one was more than a few feet away from them.

I admit to feeling uncomfortable when Kristin lifted herself onto her tiptoes and began kissing Peter with the same voracity that she did me...even greater voracity. She pushed herself against him, her body moving, squirming against his. He brought his hands up to her sides, thumbs under her tits, moving up searching for her nipples. My first pang of jealousy shot into me. Her tiny body being so openly offered to my man made them look disturbingly sexy together.

She brought her arm down and her hand moved between them rubbing his cock through his jeans. They kept kissing. One of his hands covered her breast, the other moved behind her head. Her body continued to writhe against him. Her lips and jaw twisting against his. So sexy it was almost too much for me to bear.

Before long his jeans were open, pushed down a little, and his cock was out in her hand. Their mouths were still on each other's. She was good. Pulling and pushing on his cock, she kept their lower embrace open enough so we could all see how incredibly hard and full he was.

Kristin broke the kiss and sank to her knees pulling his jeans and underwear all way down to his ankles and taking the head of his cock in her mouth. She slid forward taking more than half of his length in. Then she gagged, really gagged, retched and came off coughing.

We all just watched, mesmerized. She recovered in seconds and before I or anyone could react, she opened her mouth and went back on him. Her lips momentarily gripped his shaft before she opened wide and pushed her face forward fast. She got further on that second try but gagged again, forced herself through the gag for another half inch of his cock before finally pulling off coughing up a mess of phlegm.

"Stop, stop," I yelled. "You need to relax."

"Here." I stood reaching out my hand and Kristin took hold. I gently pulled her up to her feet and guided her over to the dinning table. I pushed my hip against the edge of the thick oak tabletop to test it's sturdiness. It didn't budge. I moved a chair back out of the way and Kristin began to help me move the others. Then I guided her to lie on the table.

After a moment of positioning pillows beneath her I had her head rolled back off the edge of the table with her short blond hair hanging back. Pete knew what to do and was there grazing her face with his balls. When he got the sac to her lips she actually puckered and kissed them before opening her mouth and taking one in.

I knelt down on the floor next to her. My face was inches from hers. I pushed Pete away a little and held my finger up to him signaling for him to wait.

Putting the same finger along her jaw I drew Kristin's face toward mine. She opened her eyes and this time I kissed her. I don't know what had gotten into me but she looked so irresistibly vulnerable and pretty. I kissed her tenderly but fully, a kiss more relaxed, more prolonged than our first, and I felt my pussy really flood for the first time that evening.

I began coaching, stroking her forehead while speaking softly and slowly in my most comforting voice.

"Just relax Kristin. Begin with your forehead, then your eyes. Feel your eyelids relax, then your cheeks, then your neck."

She turned her face upward, tilting it back again and closed her eyes. I put my hand behind Pete's thigh and after a moment I pulled him to her.

"Feel Pete's balls against the skin of your face. Keep relaxing. There's no hurry. Don't open your eyes. Let them relax. Wait before opening your mouth. Enjoy the musky scent."

Peter did his part, bending his knees outward on either side of Kristin's head he lowered his balls to drag slowly back and forth over her face. His cock was so rigid it stuck out at an upward angle.

The others were silent. I glanced around at their spellbound faces, rapt in attention. Peter moved further forward, dragging his balls past her lips over the precipice of her chin, down along Kristin's neck before slowly returning them to her face. He retraced the route a second time.

I knew what he was doing. When he did it with me I would stretch my head up and tongue his rear hole. Not always but sometimes. I looked up at him and gave my head a slight shake. Kristin wasn't about to rim his ass, not in front of her husband and friends, at least not yet.

I may have been wrong. Just before Pete began to move away I saw her tongue stretch up and take a swipe toward his ass. I don't think she made contact or Pete surely would have gone back for more. I smiled and whispered in her ear, "What a dirty little girl you are."

When his balls came back to Kristin's mouth she opened her lips in that cute little pucker and kissed his hanging orbs a few times before opening wider to draw one in. Then she opened wider and took in both of them. She began to moan quietly and moved one of her hands to her breast and began pinching and squeezing her own nipple through her t-shirt. Her other hand came up and wrapped around Pete's cock and stroked it while her tongue worked his balls around in her mouth.

After a moment she released him and pushed him away enough to angle the tip of his shaft down toward her mouth. "You have a lovely cock," she said and opened wide. Wrapping her hand around his thigh she pulled him toward her and in one long smooth stroke took in all of him until his balls were on her cheeks.

Suzy led the eruption in the room with a resounding, "Yeah, you go girl!" Mike and especially her husband Jon whistled and cheered.

Peter pulled his cock out an inch or so and slowly slid it back in. Kristin remained calm and relaxed. He pulled out halfway and upon pushing it back in strain began to appear on her face. He did it again and she struggled to take it. I pushed on his thigh and he pulled all the way out. Saliva spilled immediately from her mouth, she rolled towards me and coughed up more phlegm.

The room was absolutely silent. She settled back into place and her hands both went to her breasts and squeezed. She suddenly sat up, pulled her t-shirt over her head, tossed it aside and settled back down.

Pete was there, impossibly rigid, pushing his erection down with his thumb. Kristen opened. He entered in one unhitched motion as Kristen arched her neck, arched her whole back off the table. Everyone was still so quiet that I could almost hear the shaft slide through the constriction of her throat. Fully buried he held for a second before slowly withdrawing to the tip. Shiny with saliva I had never seen his cock look bigger.

He was excited by being part of the show. He had long enjoyed taking and watching videos of him and me, but this was a live performance. He pushed back in again, then again. His balls began to tighten, already cocking themselves for the inevitable explosion.

My body responded with a rush of wetness. I wanted to kiss Kristin again. I wanted to suck Pete's cock along with her. I resisted, instead I watched her face closely, felt every contortion as Pete stroked inward, saw tears form in her eyes. I whispered in her ear, "Open wide, make noise, let us hear it." I moved a hand to her breast, less than half the size of mine with a nipple twice as long.

I pinched her nipple. She moaned around Pete's cock. I pinched harder. She unsealed her lips and a louder moan gurgled out as Pete steadily plunged in and out. Her mascara finally began to streak from the corners of her eyes. Peter took hold of the other nipple and pulled her tit into the shape of a cone. I could tell he was beginning to loose control, increasing the speed of his attack on her throat.

The sounds grew to obscene gurgling, so did the overflowing saliva oozing over her up tilted face towards her eyes and into her nose. I had a strong desire to rescue her but she was still in control with her fingers wrapped behind Pete's thigh spurring him on. "My god, you are a sexy little slut," I said.

Peter was near. Kristin sensed it too. She removed her hand from his leg and just let him freely fuck her throat. He stroked six more times before burying himself deep on the seventh and held. I could see the base of his cock pulse in the ring of her lips as he ejaculated. Kristin choked and pushed her hand back against his thigh. She coughed when he pulled clear, his cock springing up, flinging his semen wildly over her tits and stomach. She held her mouth open as the last of his spurts fell in elongated dollops onto her face. The wonderful smell of semen invaded my nostrils and made me dizzy with sexiness.

When Peter was done, I took the end of his cock in my mouth and sucked him clean before pushing him away. Kristin's face was a wreck. The little mascara she wore ran along the sides of her eyes toward her ears. Her cheeks and nose and even her eyes were covered with thick gooey saliva and cum. Still, I kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back, bringing her hand up behind my head. I squeezed her nipple between the fingers of one hand while combing my fingers of the other through her fine blonde hair. We began giggling into each other's mouths.

I felt the table wiggle and saw Suzy, in only her bra and panties, bending over Kristin, kissing up the cum from her stomach and tits while using both hands to open her jeans. Kristin lifted her butt and her jeans and panties were gone. Her legs fell wide apart and Suzy pressed her face so hard against Kristin's pussy it appeared she was trying to crawl inside.

Kristin, with her hand still on the back of my head, pulled me again into a kiss. She moaned into my mouth as Suzy touched some key buttons down below. I kissed her face clean, she pulled me again to her mouth moaning over and over into mine as a powerful orgasm surged through her.

The moment she quieted I felt a nudge against my cheek and lifted away to see Jon's raging hard cock hovering over Kristin's face. She opened her eyes and smiled at his nakedness.

"Hi husband."

"Hello wife."

"Did you like watching that?"

"Too sexy for words."

Kristin opened her mouth wide.


To be continued...

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jane_Awsum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments