Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laia's Tale: A Tale Of Two Fathers

"Laia finds solace in the arms of one who has waited his turn..."

18
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this series to try some of the whackier genres in Lush. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This one concludes the series. Thanks for reading my stories!"

Jordina lay naked on the bed. Her legs were wide open, and she felt the cool breeze around her private parts. She closed her eyes, feeling Jan’s tongue explore her vagina. He was licking gently with the tip of his tongue and moving from top to bottom. He found her clit, gave it some attention then moved on.

“Mmmm…you’ve done this before,” she whispered.

“Yes.”

For a woman who, until recently, had been a virgin, the sensation oral sex produced was a strange and tantalizing one. She felt her vagina moisten and she wanted to reach down to diddle, but let Jan continue to lick. His finger slipped into her pussy.

“Oh, just there! More there!” she said hurriedly, feeling him reach a sweet spot. She reached down and pinched her nipples and massaged her breasts.

Jan licked her lovingly, patiently. He and Jordina had become very close quite quickly, and he wanted her to come. And her pussy juices tasted great. She tasted vaguely like white wine. She was sweet and moist down there. He could stay down there all day.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she moaned, moving side to side on her hips. He rubbed her inner thighs with his hand.  There was an ‘oh’ for each lick. She was coming! He licked harder, and his tongue on her clit drove her on. Her body was trembling. He attacked that vagina, kissing firmly, licking hard and sucking with his lips, sucking the folds of skin, and kissing her mound.

And at last, Jordina yelled and jerked upward, like a spastic waking from a dream, and he knew she was coming. Between her sweet scent, the intimacy of the act, and her cries of pleasure, Jan was so hard it was uncomfortable lying flat on his stomach with his head between her legs. Jordina came for ten blissful seconds, then gently pushed his head away.

They lay in each other’s arms.

“Sweetheart, tonight, at about midnight, I’m going with my family to the beach. We have to…deal with some guys. There could be trouble. It’s up to you if you want to join us or not. I’ll understand if not.

“I’d follow you anywhere, Jordina.”

She smiled and kissed him. She was glad he’d be there. He was part of the plan.

Jordina crawled across his body and knelt above his throbbing cock. She dipped and gave it a loving lick.

“Oh!”

Ah, she loved hearing him gasp and moan! She sucked Jan’s penis for twenty minutes and, for the first time, Jordina let him orgasm in her mouth, and having a guy spray his jizz across the roof of her mouth, and feeling it trickle down her throat, was nowhere near as gross as she had feared it would be. A bit slimy but not unpleasant tasting at all.

It was the least she could do to thank him for her support.

                                                                                                *

It had been Carolina’s idea. It had been her who had thought of taking their revenge. It had been her who had looked up the martyred bishop, saint of the town, that Elia had mentioned in an off-the-cuff remark in a previous tale. It had been Carolina who had forged the letters.

“Dear X,

We are seeking participants in a historical reenactment of the martyrdom of Bishop Fructuous. You are invited to take part. Come to Avenida B, flat 4 at eight o’clock on Monday. Please phone to confirm your attendance.”

                                                                                                *            

Even at this late stage, only Elia knew that her boyfriend was one of the cultists they were seeking vengeance upon. She was going to miss the sex, that was for sure. He was phenomenal. His cock was long, and he could stay hard for ages. This was her goodbye fuck. We find her on her knees, her shoulder-length hair swinging wildly as she was pounded hard from behind. Her breasts bounced up and down. This was real, raw, animal sex. Her buttocks were clenched tight, she felt his hands grip her thighs. Her vagina felt like a cauldron being stirred by a demented witch. Elia threw her neck back and then his hand was gripping her hair, pulling it tightly back.

“Oh, you dirty girl! You dirty whore!” the man cried as he drilled her.

Oh, why did she have to fall for the bad boys, she thought. Why couldn’t she fall for a sweet guy like Jan?

Perhaps this bloodless, hard fucking, exactly what she wanted and needed, was the answer.

                                                                                                *

There was another goodbye being said in the next room. Laia screwed her eyes shut and bit her lip, not wanting to cry as she orgasmed. She and Biel were having farewell sex. Now that Pilar, Biel’s grandmother, really was going to die, they had had to decide if they were going to do distance relationship thing. They had agreed that they were too sex-based to make that a thing. So, they were splitting up amicably once Biel left for Madrid.

Laia savoured the sensations his hard cock was producing inside her. He had been her first and only. She wasn’t averse to the idea of sleeping with other men: she even had begun to wonder who the next one would be. Oh, that cock, though! Who could have thought six inches of flesh could affect the whole of her five foot four, fifty-eight kilo frame like this! Her body was sweating, but the sweat on her skin was nothing compared to the liquid her vagina was producing. She was a bit embarrassed the way she squirted when she came, but Biel didn’t mind. At least, he said…he…didn’t!

They were in missionary and Biel was thrusting hard, firm and deep. Laia wrapped her arms around his neck and raised her hips just a little. Biel’s penis made it in half an extra inch and…

A jet of cum fired out of Laia’s pussy and hit her coat on the chair. She didn’t know it yet, but the stain was permanent.

“Wow! Wow! Fuck yes!” she screamed.

                                                                                                *

 

They had a family meeting. Paco was known to the cult, as he had infiltrated it. Carolina was not, so she could be the representative of the reenactment society. None of the kids could be there.

“So, now we come to the question. How far do we go?”

There was silence.

“At some point, we’re going to have to address the question of whether we actually light the fire.”

“We could burn them a bit but not enough to kill them? Put it out after two minutes?” Biel suggested.

This was agreed upon, tentatively.

The kids made themselves scarce.

The two cultists arrived and were welcomed in. Carolina had expertly prepared a slide show of the work of the historical re-enactment society. The men sat watching, too engrossed to notice Laia’s father and Paco sneaking behind them with blunt objects.

There were blows to the head from behind, then whacks to the arms and legs to quickly disable them. Soon, the cultists were tied and hooded and at the mercy of the family. The two fathers dragged them out to the boots of their cars.

“It’s done. They’re safely in the car,” Paco told Carolina. Just then, the phone rang.

Carolina took it. She confirmed it was her speaking and then her face fell.

“That was the hospital. My mother only has hours now. I’m sorry, I’m out. I have to be with her. She asked to see Biel as well. I don’t know why. I’ll call him. But you guys do this. Do it for the kids!”

Biel was not happy to be called away and miss the revenge plot. But it was his mum’s mother’s dying wish, so he could hardly say no. He and Laia had a big fight about him not being there. She told Biel he could do whatever he wanted, but she had thought he would support her. She was going to be there, with Elia, Jordina, Paco and Jan.

They parted for the last time that day.

                                                                                                *

                 

IceDanielleee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IceDanielleee

The moon was full, and the sea air was warm on that August night. On the beach, two wooden crosses lay and on them were two men, servants of Satan now lashed to the wood in a grim imitation of Christ.

Laia’s father was of the opinion that he shouldn’t be there. He thought it was his daughter’s moment, and, besides, was rather afraid of being caught and there being legal consequences. He had decided to go home when the men were tied up. He fastened the bindings on the wrist. They were both secure.

The crosses were hoisted up and the men hung there like drying meat. Both were gagged. One, the bald man who had caned Paco, was wide-eyed with fear. The other, Elia’s former lover, was not. 

“I’m going to head off,” Paco’s dad said.

“We might need you. Without Biel, we need another man here. Come on, you know what this guy did to your daughter.”

“I’m not going to see anyone killed. I’ll stay, if you promise they are going to get out alive.”

“That I can promise. We’re going to hurt them and probably scar them for life. But we don’t plan to kill them.”

“Ok. I’ll stay.”

The next hour was spent setting up the firewood around them.

At last, it was time for the big reveal. From behind the crosses, Laia and Jordina walked out under the men.  Elia and Jan followed just behind.

“Good evening, gentlemen,” said Laia, “You will remember us, I’m sure.”

Paco watched, tense, as his daughters, Laia and Jan took hands. Together, they took lighters and knelt before the fire. Laia reached in, and the flames began.

“We haven’t decided if we’re going to cremate you or just leave you burned. But there’s something we wanted you to see, as you suffer.”

Jordina and Jan quickly stripped off their t-shirts and trousers and began to make out on the floor. Elia and Laia looked shocked at this exhibitionism.

But they soon got the idea. Jordina sat up and addressed the men on the crosses directly.

“You see, gentlemen, we are not only no longer virgins, but we are happy, in all the ways you are not.”

Jan pulled down his trousers, and Jordina her pants. Paco had turned away. Laia’s dad watched open-mouthed.

Then, to his astonishment, Elia walked up to Laia’s father and took him by the hand. She led him twenty meters down the beach, where they were still clearly visible to the men on the crosses, and she guided him down to the sand and took to her knees, straddling his crotch. He was hard at once. But…she was at least thirty years younger!

“I want to…but promise me you are over eighteen,” he said quietly.

“Turned adult last December. And you aren’t my first.”

“Your dad is just over there.”

“So? He let me bring a guy home. This is no different. And he knows you. And I’m eighteen, I can fuck whoever and wherever I want. You want to?”

Dumbly, he nodded, and Elia pulled her top off, revealing her soft white torso. Her breasts glowed in the moonlight and her navel was like a sinkhole in the sandy white shine of her skin.

Paco stared at the men on the cross. The flames were teasing their ankles now and they were muttering prayers to themselves. Turning, he was astonished to see Elia apparently riding Laia’s father. What the fuck? Where did that come from?

But he didn’t mind too much. He was at least an upgrade on her last boyfriend, the psychopath in the satanic cult.

Laia walked away and sat, watching the fires lick gently around the men. Above the crackling of the fire, she could hear Jan and Jordina giggling and having fun. Good for them.

Paco came over to her.

“Want some company?” he said.

“I want more than that.”

“I heard about you and Biel. Sorry.”

“It was never going to be forever. Mr. Lopez, I’d really like these guys to know, really know I’m not a virgin. Would you?”

Paco had fantasised non-stop about Laia since Biel had brought her home. He wanted her more than he had any woman for decades. But she had been dating his son! She was more than twenty years younger than him!

“We need to dampen the fire. I’ll be back.”

The flames were starting to grow now, and to keep them burning without extinguishing them…he had researched how to do this…he sprinkled water across it. Turning, he saw his twin daughters were engaged in lovemaking on the beach. He knew about Jordina and Jan. But he was shocked by Elia giving herself to Laia’s dad. Ha! Two could play at that game.

He went over to Laia.

“Firstly, I’m Paco, not Mr. Lopez. Secondly, let’s go. No way are my daughters having all the fun tonight!”

Laia giggled. She knelt before him and pulled his pants down. When she saw his cock, she knew at once it was bigger than Biel’s. Laia began to stroke Paco’s penis with her hands. It hardened. She put it in her mouth, but she was able to look around his thighs. She wanted to watch the cultists suffering on the cross. She gave Paco three hard sucks.

“Ahhh! Ahhhh! Please, please. We’re sorry!” the bald cultist yelled when he saw Laia looking directly at him.

“How much more do you think they can take?” Laia asked.

“Ten minutes or so?”

“Yeah. Paco, spend that time inside me.”

He was glad to oblige. A minute later, Laia’s pants were around her ankles and there were those thighs, the thighs he had seen but not touched, the thighs he had pictured himself planting his tongue between…and now he was approaching for entry….

Laia felt Paco’s cock enter her. She kissed him, and she felt her vagina embrace her second cock, which did not feel any different from a cock from her own generation, but which had a more experienced pilot at the wheel. She knew it was wrong. She knew that her second penis had produced the first a generation ago. But she also knew she would never see the Lopez family again after today.

Paco made love to Laia by the fire, and he was so happy that he barely heard the moans of the cultists or the squeals of his daughters as their lovers brought them to orgasm less than fifty meters away. How could anyone have tried to hurt this beautiful, sweet girl?  He felt her soft skin on his hands as he rubbed her bottom. He felt her young breasts swell as he pinched her nipple between his teeth. He kissed her as he had not kissed his wife in years. And when she came, he saw a jet of her orgasmic fluid burst out of her and leave a dark, wet streak on the sand.

When Laia’s father realized what his daughter was doing, he knew he could not stop her, but he worried about his daughter’s proclivities, bedding a much, much older man. He considered this even as he nailed Elia on the beach.

And Jordina and Jan? They were so wrapped up in their lovemaking, they didn’t even realise that the fathers had joined the action. They made love heedlessly in full view of the cultists, and Jordina arched her back to display her breasts to them. She felt her orgasm flower within her, and she laughed to see the men writhe on the cross. And when they had both come, she was content just to lay with her lover on the sand and look out at the tranquil sea.

When he had pulled out, Paco grabbed a bucket of water and threw it over the fires until they were extinguished. The men moaned and writhed with pain on the cross.

Paco addressed them.

“We’re going to call the police and inform them that you are here. We tracked you down and did this to you because of what you did to our children. Any attempt to contact us or exact retribution for today will result in death, is that clear?”

“Yes!” they both said firmly.

The next day, the local newspaper carried the headline “Mystery as two suspected satanists found alive on crosses.”

 

                                                                                                *

                 

A week after Pilar’s funeral, the Lopez family left Tarragona. Paco and Carolina shared the driving.

Jordina fell asleep and dreamed of being ravished. And it was Jan, her first partner and first love, a lover who held her so close that her breasts were squished against his chest and whose penis made her feel like she had entered heaven itself as a reward for having slain the monster, that she pictured. She’d already made plans to change her college so they could be together.

Elia fell asleep and dreamed of being ravished by the sinister Lavrovsky. She knew he was dangerous. She knew he was bad. But the power he had over her, the power of life and death, was as hypnotic as the power Dr. Sanchez had exercised over her in his office as he sodomized her. In Elia’s mind, she gladly bent over the table and exposed her buttocks and begged Lavrovsky to drive his cock hard and fast and deep into her sphincter.

Biel fell asleep and dreamed of Laia. He dreamed she was blowing him, and his cock grew hard. His twin sisters saw this and giggled and turned away, for they knew what Laia had got up to on the beach with their father when Biel’s back had been turned.

When she wasn’t driving, Carolina dozed and dreamed uneasy dreams. She dreamed of her father being tied to a post while another man, dressed in the armor of a Roman centurion, ravished her mother, Pilar, in front of her.

And, finally, Paco dreamed of ravishing Laia. Picturing her bare her breasts for him and inviting him to penetrate her was his way of asserting control over his thinning hair and the occasional pain in his kidneys and his sagging skin. But when he had come inside her, he knew that punishment awaited him, and he dreamed that he was bent over the desk awaiting the swish of the cane…

The Lopez family had come to Tarragona to say goodbye to Pilar, Carolina’s mother, Paco’s mother-in-law and the kids’ grandmother.

It was not her death, however, but the incredible sexual adventures that each had experienced that made...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments