Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Nerdy Little Stepsister, Part 2

"My Stepsisters best friend comes to visit."

350
30 Comments 30
17.9k Views 17.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Just then Leana’s phone rang. She lifted her hand to see her fingers covered in cum. She quickly stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean before answering the phone.

“You’ll never believe what I just found out,” she said to her friend.

“What?”

“I'm not telling, you'll just have to come over if you want to know.”

“I hate you, you're such a tease,” her friend whined, “At least give me a hint.”

“Fine, here’s your hint,” Leana said and then panned the phone camera down her cum-covered nude body.

“You... Fucking... Slut! You found out he has a big cock and then you fucked him, didn't you?”

“Maybe,” Leana said coyly.

“I'll be there this weekend, and I'm spending the night. Don't wear him out before I get there!”

Leana looked up at me, smiled, waved, and said, “Okay, I'll see you this weekend.”

It turns out that having a nerdy little stepsister isn't so bad after all.

Part 2

The following days, Leana pretended as if nothing had happened. We continued to be flirty with each other but I could never get her to acknowledge or repeat our experience together.

I was overly nice to her and even a little extra flirty, but she just brushed it off with a nice smile before turning her back and letting me watch her tight-ass walk away.

One day our parents came to us and told us that they were planning a weekend getaway. They said we were old enough to take care of ourselves but were not allowed to have a party.

Leana spoke up, “I was planning to have my friend Molly spend the night this weekend. Can she still spend the night? I promise we will behave!”

“Yes. That is fine. As long as you guys behave,” said my stepmom.

“What about you?” my dad asked, “Do you have any plans?”

“No,” I said, “I was just planning to hang out at the house.”

Her friend Molly was the one I had seen her video chatting with. She was a beautiful blonde and I was excited to have her spend the night while my parents were gone.

I think Leana saw the look on my face when I heard the news and she approached me later that day.

“Molly is a really good friend of mine,” Leana said, “Please don't do anything to embarrass me!”

“Like what?” I asked.

“I don't know. Like, hit on her.”

“What if she hits on me?”

Leana laughed, “Doubtful, but if she does then I guess you can reciprocate.”

“Okay. Sounds good,” I replied and we went our separate ways.

——————

The weekend arrived and our parents loaded their car and said their goodbyes. Leana and I had the house to ourselves for the rest of the weekend.

I was hanging out in the living room when the doorbell rang. I got up and started heading for the door when Leana came bounding into the room.

“I’ll get it!” she said.

I was still standing and watching the door when Leana opened it. Molly was standing on the porch and she looked even better than I remembered.

She had long wavy hair and stood about a foot taller than Leana. They were contrasting opposites of each other. My stepsister was short with dark hair and glasses. Your typical nerd whereas Molly looked like she was the head cheerleader or possibly even a model.

The girls gave each other a big hug and then walked into the house. I continued to just stand there and stare dumbly as they approached me.

I could see Molly even better now. She wore a pale green dress that stopped at the top of her shapely thighs. Her dress accented her long slender legs and thin waist. Her top was more modest as it barely showed any cleavage, but the way her breasts moved with her motion,  made me think she was not wearing a bra.

The girls were standing right in front of me now. Leana introduced us to each other.

“Molly, this is my stepbrother, Jake.”

“Jake, this is my best friend, Molly.”

“It's so nice to finally meet you!” Molly said, “I've heard so much about you already.”

Molly smiled and blushed a little at her own comment.

“It’s nice to meet you!” I said.

Molly extended her arms and I did the same. She leaned into me and we embraced in a hug. I felt her soft breast push into me and smelt her aromatic perfume. My cock stirred as it pressed against this heavenly creature.

When we broke from the hug I noticed that Molly’s nipples had hardened and were pushing out the fabric of her dress. This all but confirmed that Molly was not wearing a bra.

As I looked back up at Molly, trying my best to maintain eye contact, I saw her eyes travel down my body and stop at my crotch. I didn't look but I suspect that the bulge in my pants had doubled in size.

Molly looked back up into my eyes and her blush reddened even darker. Leana then grabbed Molly by the hand and dragged her to her bedroom.

I was amazed at how beautiful Molly was and my cock was just as impressed. I wanted to see her again but didn't know how to get her out of Leana’s room.

I gave up thinking about it and decided it would be best to deal with my engorged cock before it got me in trouble. The best place to get some privacy without raising suspicion was in the shower.

I walked down the hall toward the bathroom and passed by Leana’s bedroom. Leana’s door was open and I saw the girls lying on the bed. Their backs were to me and they didn't see me approach.

I stopped in the doorway and peered inside silently. Both girls were wearing short dresses and their hems had ridden up. I was greeted with a view of their firm asses and tiny panties.

Molly’s panties were pulled tightly into her crotch and I was able to see the outline of her puffy pussy.

I was just about to adjust my cock when Molly looked back over her shoulder. She smiled at me with a big smile and then turned back around.

I left the doorway and made my way to the bathroom before Leana caught me looking. I knew she would not react the same way.

I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I then turned on the shower and stripped naked.

As I stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror, I admired my large erect cock. I don't know what I had done to be blessed with such a magnificent tool but I wasn't complaining.

I gave my cock a couple of strokes for good measure and then stepped into the shower. As the warm water ran down my body, I closed my eyes and pictured Molly. I grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I froze in place and waited. There was another knock at the bathroom door. I exited the shower and grabbed a clean towel. I wrapped it around my waist and opened the door.

Molly was standing at the door and looked a little nervous.

“I'm sorry to bother you during your shower, but I really need to use the restroom,” she said.

“It's fine,” I said, “I can wait outside while you use the restroom.”

“But you're all wet. You'll catch a cold,” she replied.

The bathroom had a separate door for the toilet. Molly would be able to go to the bathroom with me inside without being able to see her.

Molly pushed past me and closed the bathroom door, “I’ll just be a minute, I promise.”

I turned and watched her as she entered the toilet room and closed the door. I stood there for a minute, dripping wet and I began to shiver.

‘Screw it,’ I thought to myself.

I dropped my towel and re-entered the shower. My cock was aching and Molly was taking longer than expected.

Mia_Carter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Carter

I knew the shower glass was clear and see-through but I just had to relieve myself. I figured that I would be able to hear Molly before she came out of the toilet room.

I grasped my cock firmly and started stroking again. I envisioned Molly standing naked in front of me as I stroked my shaft. I was getting close when I heard a sound.

I stopped what I was doing and looked through the shower glass and saw Molly leaning against the bathroom counter, watching me jerk off.

“You don't have to stop because of me,” she said.

I was stunned. I didn't know what to do. I watched her as she lifted the front of her dress and revealed the front of her panties to me. She reached down and started rubbing her pussy over her panties.

“Keep going,” she said.

My hand started sliding up and down my shaft, as I watched Molly play with herself. She pushed her fingers into her slit and her pussy swallowed up her underwear.

I was stroking faster when Molly spoke, “Do you enjoy doing that?” she asked.

I nodded my head and moaned.

Molly removed her hand from her crotch and then pulled her underwear down to her ankles. She then lifted her dress over her body and dropped it to the floor.

Molly was now standing there completely naked. My cock twitched in my hand and precum oozed from the tip.

Molly set her hands on the counter and lifted herself up to sit on it. She spread her legs wide and returned her hand to her pussy.

We were both touching ourselves as we watched the other. Molly’s fingers ran circles over her clit and her mouth hung open.

“Do you think your hand feels better than my pussy?” she asked.

“No,” I said matter of factly.

“Then why don't you come here?”

I shut off the shower and stepped out. I took three steps toward her and looked at her beautiful nude body.

Molly continued playing with her clit when she reached out for my cock with her other hand. She grabbed it firmly and pulled me closer. Since she was sitting on the counter, her pussy was at the perfect height for my cock.

She pulled my cock up to her pussy and said, “Fuck me with that big cock!”

I pushed my hips forward and penetrated her wet pussy. She moved her hands to my ass and pulled me in deeper.

“Oh fuck!” she moaned loudly.

I started thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy as she pulled on my ass with each thrust.

Her pussy was so tight, I doubt she has ever fucked a cock as big as mine.

“Oh yes! Fuck me hard!” she moaned.

I was slamming my cock into her when suddenly the bathroom door swung open. My stepsister barged into the bathroom. I jumped back and my cock popped out of Molly’s pussy.

“You fucking slut!” Leana yelled.

“You're just jealous!” Molly retorted.

As I was looking at Leana, Molly grabbed my cock and guided it back into her pussy, “Don't stop!” she commanded.

My hips began thrusting again as I watched Leana for a reaction. She didn't move or speak, just just stood there and watched me fuck her best friend.

“Oh yes! Right there! I'm going to cum!” Molly moaned.

Molly wrapped he legs around me and held my ass tightly. Her body quivered and her pussy pulsed on my cock.

“I'm cumming!” she moaned loudly.

Once Molly had loosened her grip and opened her eyes, Leana spoke again, “That counter can't be comfortable. Why don't you come finish what you started in my room?”

I pulled my cock out of Molly and helped her off of the counter. Leana turned and led the way to her room.

Molly took my hand and we walked naked down the hall to my stepsister’s room.

I walked into Leana’s room and Molly pushed me backward onto the bed. My cock pointed straight into the air as the girls looked at each other, planning their next move.

——————

“I can't believe you seduced my stepbrother like that!” Leana said.

“I’m sorry. I couldn't help myself,” replied Molly.

Just then Leana stripped her dress off of her body and said, “You knew that I wanted to play too!”

Leana was standing there, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. She eyed my erect cock and took a step closer.

Molly grabbed her from behind and stopped her forward progress, “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

Molly grabbed Leana’s panties and pulled them down. She then pushed Leana over at the waist and kneeled behind her.

I watched intently as Molly brought her mouth up to my stepsister’s pussy from behind. Leana was now leaning over the bed and my cock was right in front of her face.

“Ohhh,” Leana moaned as Molly’s tongue went to work.

I grabbed my hard cock and started slowly stroking it. Leana’s eyes followed the motion of my hand when her eyes weren't rolling in the back of her head.

Leana was propping herself up on the bed with both hands but shifted her weight to support herself with one hand. She reached up with her free hand and grasped my cock.

I removed my hand and let her take over. She started stroking my cock as she continued to moan. I could hear the obscene notices that Molly was making and it intensified my lust.

I was enjoying Leana’s stroking but I wanted more. I wanted the same treatment Molly was giving. I lifted my hand and placed it on Leana’s head. With a little bit of pressure, I slowly moved Leana’s head down toward my cock.

She inched lower and lower until her mouth was right over the head of my cock. She turned her eyes to look at me and I gave her a subtle nod.

She looked back at my cock and opened her mouth. She lowered her head further until my cock head was in her mouth. She closed her lips around it and started sucking my cock.

Her head bobbed up and down as my hand rested on top of her head. Her motions must have caught Molly’s attention because the next thing I knew, Molly was now leaning over the bed, watching Leana.

“That looks like fun,” Molly said.

Leana lifted her head and moved it to the side as she looked at Molly. Without any hesitation, Molly dove her mouth over my cock and started sucking it enthusiastically.

Molly sucked my cock for a good minute before spinning around the bed and on top of me. She brought her pussy up to my face and I knew immediately what she wanted.

I locked my lips onto her pussy and started licking away. Molly moaned loudly and then pushed herself up into a sitting position on my face.

I continued to lick her pussy as I felt Leana climb onto the bed. She straddled my cock and impaled her pussy.

“Oh fuck!” I moaned.

Leana bucked on my cock, riding it hard and fast. She had me on the edge almost immediately.

Molly and my stepsister then leaned into each other and began to make out. They were moaning into each other’s mouths while their tongues battled.

Leana was slamming her body down onto mine taking the entire length of my large cock. I started thrusting my hips upward to match her downward strokes.

“Oh, yes!” I moaned, “I'm going to cum!”

I felt Molly’s pussy get wetter when I said that.

“Cum in her pussy! Cum in your sister's pussy!” Molly yelled.

On the very next thrust, I sprayed my cum deep inside my stepsister.

“I'm cumming!” I moaned.

“Oh my god! There's so much!” Leana said, “I'm cumming too!”

Her body tightened and she shook as she orgasmed on my cock. Then she collapsed into Molly’s arms. Molly gently climbed off of me and lay Leana down next to me.

Molly looked down at me, smiled, and said, “I get the next load.”

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments