Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When The Sister-In-Law Visits

"A wife who has no interest in sex gets her sister to take care of her husband"

144
21 Comments 21
15.8k Views 15.8k
5.0k words 5.0k words

“Mitchell! Have you masturbated yet?” Heather hollered the question at her husband over the whine and vroom of her whole-house, central vacuum cleaner, knowing full well that she’d never hear his answer. “Amber will be here soon.” 

“No! I told you before I’m not going to – oh my god, I love it when you dress like that!” 

Heather symmetrically smiled with her back toward him, simultaneously knowing and not knowing what he was talking about – a Schrödinger's Expression. A coat of paint couldn’t have clung to her full hips and pussy lips as tightly as her undersized yoga pants did and her bosom spilled over her sports bra. She had always taken good care of herself. 

“You look nice,” she said before turning around to look at him. “I said my sister will be here soon. Is that the shirt you’re going to wear?” 

“Yes. Why?” 

“Nothing. I suppose.” Heather wasn’t wrong – Mitch did look quite nice. He had ditched the dad bod soon after his wife set up the affair between him and his sister-in-law. He used to be an amateur boxer in college and after some false starts, Mitch got back into his old workout habits. His love handles had melted into more love and less handle, framing his almost visible, resurrected six-pack. 

He dressed well because Heather made sure of it. 

Throughout their many years together, Heather had all but encouraged others to flirt with Mitch: college suitemates, friends, neighbors, babysitters, coworkers, Stan… Naturally, Mitch was not allowed to flirt in return because doing so wouldn’t have enhanced her standing in the community. 

The only person that she didn’t want to hit on her husband was her sister – that is until Amber was no longer a problem to be solved but rather the solution to a problem. 

“You are going to masturbate first, right?” 

“No, I mean, no! Why would I do that?” 

“I’m just trying to be helpful. There’s no need to snap my head off. I’m only thinking of my sister.” 

“Well, if you think that cumming now would make me last longer when I fuck Amber later, why don’t you and I…” 

“Ugh! ‘Fuck?’ Really? Must you be so crude? Ugh!” Heather stripped her top over her head and left to shower and change. “But thank you for making my point for me.” 

Mitch would have done anything to make love to his wife again, but unless her libido emerged from its iceberg, his only options would have been either immoral or illegal. He could only hope that someday whatever switch flipped off in Heather’s head might one day flip back on. In the meantime, there was Amber. 

~~~ 

Several years ago, during one of Amber’s periodic visits, the sisters were complaining about the men in their lives. Mitch was nearby and kept to himself. 

Amber was lamenting that her favorite boyfriend had moved out of their trailer park. “He was good and convenient. I never felt bad about kicking him out after ‘cause he lived just a few doors down.” 

After Heather commented on her sister’s promiscuity (“…we both know it’s true…”), she whined about how Mitch was always bothering her for sex. “Honestly, I’m done. I’m not a teenager and I have a family. I’m not, you know, like you – no offense. And he tried again just last night.” 

“How did you end up being frigid? There were times when I couldn’t get you to shut up about how good he was in bed.  I’ll tell you what – if you don’t want to do him, then I will.” Amber was almost as surprised by her offer as her sister was but quickly stood by it. “Yeah, why not? I’m in the mood right now, and, Sis, you never are.” She held her hand out for her brother-in-law. “C’mon, Mitch. Let’s go show your wife how it’s done!” 

Mitch’s eyes narrowed. He looked toward his wife, and then at her sister, and then back at his wife again. “This is a trap.” 

“Mitchell, if it’s that important to you to act like some hormonally imbalanced teenager instead of an adult man then go right ahead and take your turn with my dear sister’s va-jay-jay.” 

“Vagina. Pussy. Cunt.” Amber wasn’t about to let this go. 

“I know what it’s called.” 

“Do you? Do you even have one?” 

“I have two children.” 

“Are they even yours?” 

“At least my children know who their father is.” 

Both women glared at Mitch after he suggested that they all calm down. “I’m getting a beer.” 

Amber stood up and wagged her finger at Heather. “My dear dead husband fathered all three of our daughters and nobody has proved it otherwise. I’ll bet you can’t even say the word ‘cunt.’ I’ll bet your head would explode.” 

“You’re as childish as Mitch is.” 

“Try it. ‘C-u-u-u-u-nnnnn-tuh!’” 

“Ugh!” Heather stormed into her bedroom and slammed the door. 

“Ugh!” Amber stormed into the guest room and slammed the door. 

Mitch returned to the empty room and sat to watch the game. 

“Are you coming to bed or are you going to watch porn all night?” 

Mitch knew that tone – he gulped down his beer and joined his wife. After he was spurned yet again, he drifted to sleep while Heather lay awake. He awoke later in an empty bed to the muffled sounds of conversation from another room. When Heather came back, he pretended to be asleep. 

“Mitchell,” she said while shaking him. He stirred but refused to wake up, thinking that nothing good was coming. “Mitch, wake up. C’mon, get up. You need to brush your teeth.” 

He let her lead him by the hand into the bathroom, where she handed him a paste-covered toothbrush. Confused, he paused long enough to ask her what was going on. 

“Nothing. Maybe. I don’t know. Don’t forget your tongue.” 

Don't forget your tongue… Heather used to have him brush his teeth before sex. She gave him a shy smile, causing him to brush faster and he made a show of scrubbing his tongue – both sides. When he was done, she pulled his face to hers, sniffed his breath, and kissed his cheek. 

Heather took him into Amber’s room, where she was sitting on the side of the bed. Her knees were together, and her ankles were apart. The usually brash Amber held the hem of her oversized t-shirt down between her legs and had the exact same coy smile as her sister. 

“I’ve decided…” Heather began. 

We’ve decided,” Amber corrected. 

“…that for me to be a good hostess to my sister and a good wife to my husband whom I love very much, I needed to make a concession. Therefore, I am allowing the two of you to...to copulate like the immature teenagers that you think you are.” 

“This…” 

“…is not a trap,” finished Amber. She patted the mattress for her brother-in-law to sit beside her, touched him under his chin, and cautiously pressed her lips against his. 

Mitch looked toward his wife, who consented with a nod and a wistful smile, and then back to her sister. Amber’s eyes were more oval than Heather’s and they were set wider apart. Heather’s lips were fuller. 

He returned Amber’s kiss, grasped her shoulders, and kissed her harder. His skin flushed and his heart raced as suppressed memories of intimacy overlapped the upraised hope of more. He did feel like a teen again: unpracticed and determined. His rigid cock poked unattended through his pajama bottoms’ fly. 

Amber yielded to her brother-in-law. She leaned her chest against his and held him behind his waist as they kissed. She had fantasized more than once about this. 

“Were you going to stay to watch after all?” Amber asked her sister over Mitch’s shoulder. 

“What? Oh, no, no, of course not.”  Heather composed herself and backed toward the door. “Everything seems to be in place. I’ll leave you to yourselves. Don’t wake me when you come to bed.” She turned off the lights and left. 

“I don’t know…” 

Amber shushed him with a kiss. “She and I talked it over. We’re okay, really.” Still sitting together on the side of the bed, she stroked his healthy manhood and he forced himself to relax. “Is this for me?” She leaned against his shoulder. “It’s as nice as Heather described it – so long, so thick. She used to brag about you a lot, you know.” 

Mitch caressed her thigh and slowly moved his hand under her shirt. Her mound, though neatly trimmed, was as hairy as his wife’s was nude. She moaned as he parted her lips, wet a finger, and slid it inside of her. “Hmm, and this is for you,” she cooed. 

He pushed her hand from his cock—he had to—and stood to shed his nightclothes. He hesitated, embarrassed about how unfit he had become. His cock was as virile as it had ever been, though, and Amber greedily took it into her mouth. Mitch moaned but separated himself again by pulling her shirt over her head. He grasped her shoulders and laid her on the bed. 

With a knee on the bed, Mitch pressed a hard nipple against his palate and sucked on her tit, all the while plunging a finger, and then two fingers, in and out of her snatch. Amber found and fondled his sack and squeezed a bead from his bouncing cock. 

“I’m so ready,” she moaned and scooched up onto the bed. She lifted her knees, spread her legs, and motioned for Mitch to join her. He climbed on top, and they kissed as she guided him inside. Amber was much like her sister, like his wife, like Heather used to be. He closed his eyes and fantasized. 

After only a few strokes, he froze, held his breath, then continued with increasingly rapid, forceful thrusts. Amber surrendered her whole body to his cock, her limbs limply bouncing on the mattress. “God, yes, harder!” she panted. Suddenly, he withdrew, splashed two loads of his seed onto Amber’s belly, and plunged back in, furiously, resentfully pounding the surrogate’s snatch until she screamed through her own climax. 

The porch light shined through the bedroom window softly casting one side of Amber's face and breasts into shadow, but to Mitch, it glared like an interrogation lamp on his mostly depleted cock. Without knowing what his wife and her sister had arranged, he was at a loss as to how to behave next – he could stay, or he could go. Don’t wake me when you come to bed, his wife had said. 

If he stayed, he could do what he really wanted to do and fuck her again as soon as he was able, longer and without interruption. He could cuddle her like a girlfriend. Even though Heather was expecting him, the only course of action seemed to be to do nothing and lie there like a lump. 

“My sister is a fool not to want that from you every day,” Amber said, covering herself with the sheet and looking at the same spot on the ceiling that Mitch was. “I’m going to tell her that, for both of your sakes, but you should leave now.” 

Mitch slipped his pajama bottoms on and scooped up his t-shirt. “Amber, I…” 

“Good night, Mitch.” 

“Good night, Amber.” 

Mitch padded to the bathroom and showered. He needed to scrub Amber off of himself before he would join his wife. He dressed in the fresh pajamas that he found there and watched Heather from their doorway. 

Heather had been listening and pretended to be asleep. He crept into bed as carefully and as small as he could and with his back to his hers.  Before he had a chance to overthink his tryst, his wife spooned him, and they fell asleep like that. 

The next morning before the women had joined him, Mitch fixed a much bigger breakfast than was typical. He was polite but not more than polite to Amber and he overindulged his wife. He served them mimosas made with champagne that he found in the back corner of the refrigerator. 

“If I get a breakfast like this every time that you sleep with my sister, I might just let you do it again.” 

~~~ 

While Mitch and Heather argued about whether he should masturbate, Amber was nearing the end of her trip. 

Most of Amber’s seven-hour drive was on the interstate. Her seat was back, the cruise control was set, and one bare foot was on the dash while the other rested next to the brake. Her shirt was unbuttoned, and the sun warmed her chest even when the air conditioning kicked on. Occasionally she heard an appreciative horn from a passing vehicle, usually a trucker, and she would lift her oversize sunglasses to give them a wink. 

She covered herself up once she exited the interstate. Heather and Mitch’s house was still an hour away, but she had made such good time that there was a chance that she could fuck her brother-in-law before her sister insisted on serving dinner.  

Despite what Heather repeatedly asserted, Amber had her standards, and they were not “abysmally low.” Before, she made the trip four or five times a year simply to catch up with Heather and, to some extent, with Mitch. Now the long ride was doubly justified by fucking a man who far exceeded those standards. 

Mitch moved away from the window when he saw Amber pull into their driveway. “I think I heard a car,” he called out to Heather. 

“Well, go see.” Heather straightened her dress and checked her makeup and hair. At least one of the women in the house wouldn’t look disheveled. She sauntered to the door when she heard her sister come in. 

“Heather! Your sister’s here!” Mitch called out. By the time Heather got to the door, Mitch’s and Amber’s pelvises were already becoming reacquainted. 

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

“Honestly,” Heather said to herself. “Please take your tongue out of my husband’s mouth long enough to give me a hug.” Mitch ran to get Amber’s bags while the sisters said hello. “How was your trip?” She looked around outside. “Any truckers follow you here?” 

“Look at you. You look like you just stepped out of a department store window. How do you keep your complexion so plastic-looking? I’ve gotta pee.” 

“Close the door when you do. You’ve always had a tiny bladder.” 

“My bladder is not tiny. It was a long trip. When’s dinner? Do I have time for a quick one with Mitch? Driving makes me horny.” 

“The short list is of things that don’t make you horny. Yes, please do; you have time. First things first…” Heather held out her hand and Amber rolled her eyes as she took a folded-up square of paper out of her purse. 

“Here are the damned test results. That’s really insulting, you know. I’ve never had an STD in my life.” 

“You’ve just been lucky so far. I have my own health to think of.” 

Amber couldn’t believe what her sister had said. “You do realize what the “S” in “STD” stands for, right?” 

“Just because I rarely have sex…” 

“More like never…” 

“… doesn’t mean I won’t.” 

Mitch! Let’s go fuck before I kill your wife!” 

Mitch pecked Heather on the cheek. “Are you two okay?” 

“Yes. Go have fun. I planned a simple dinner that I can prepare without anybody’s help.” 

“Thanks, Babe. We won’t be long.” 

“Yes, I know because you refused to masturbate first. Be sure to wash your hands before dinner.” 

Amber lay on the bed as Mitch took his shirt off. He climbed next to her, and they kissed. “Did you drive topless?” he asked as he unbuttoned her shirt. 

“Uh-h-huh,” she said as Mitch sucked on her tit. “I could have fucked any of them – all of them – but I waited for you.” 

“God, that’s hot!” 

“I am so fucking horny!” 

They hurriedly stripped each other’s clothes off and Amber pulled him on top of her. He impaled her with his rigid rod and lifted and dropped his toned ass. She scraped her nails across his back, dragging away skin and hair. 

“There, there, THERE!” Amber shouted. Her brother-in-law collapsed onto her and she kissed him all over his face as his climax faded. “I love how your cock feels inside me when you cum.” 

They were silently, breathlessly resting when Heather softly rapped on the door. 

“Are you done? It sounded like you were done. Sis, does this chicken smell okay to you?” 

“Get out.” 

“I just gave my husband to you; I’d think you could give me one little sniff.” 

“Ugh! Yes, it’s fine. Get out.” 

“Thank you. Was that so hard?” Heather kissed her husband’s forehead. “I’ll bet you wish you had masturbated,” she said on the way out. 

~~~ 

Amber was wearing fresh clothing when she offered to help her sister in the kitchen. 

Heather stared at Amber’s hands. “You could set the table.” The place settings had already been neatly stacked and so Amber only needed a couple of minutes to finish. When Mitch joined them, his wife lifted his palms to her nose and gave them an approving kiss. 

The dinner was anything but simple and was complemented by cheery, spirited conversation. Mitch popped a second cork when Heather brought out the desert. 

“Sis, the way you cook, I’m surprised that you and Mitch don’t weigh a ton.” 

“It’s called ‘discipline.’ You should join me in my morning run.” Heather detected her husband’s and sister’s shared glances. “I meant after the two of you do it again, of course. You could wait, you know. It’s called ‘discipline.’” 

“Mitch should spank you now and then. That’s also called ‘discipline.’ You might like it.” 

Mitch told them to take their wine into the living room while he cleared things. He had learned to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments