Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Make sure you have read the previous chapters to know what led up to this point."

"Ten minutes and the bus leaves!" I heard Mr. Peeters yell.

Audrey snapped out of it and said, "Louise, get dressed. I'll be waiting for you at the bus."

Without thinking Audrey opened the door and walked out. She must've been really shocked about what happened because if there was anyone outside our door, they would've seen me. Luckily there wasn't.

A few minutes later I was dressed and sitting next to her on the bus. We didn't talk the whole ride but when we got to school I was relieved when she asked me if I wanted to come over to her house to study.

I quickly said, "Yes," and we walked to her house.

We both didn't live too far from our school, we just lived in the opposite direction. When we got there, I was greeted by her mom. She hugged me while Audrey explained why I was there. Audrey and I had been friends for years so her mom said it was fine if I stayed over for dinner. I texted my mom to let her know I wouldn't be home for dinner and followed Audrey to her bedroom.

We studied for a bit and quickly gave up. I told her about what I had seen on Simon's laptop and the constant boners.  We laughed and talked for hours; her mom even brought dinner to her room. It was getting late but Audrey gave me an extra pair of pajamas and asked her mom if I could sleep over at her house. Her mom said it was fine so after I texted my mom I put on the pajamas and got in bed next to Audrey. We talked some more but then there was a long silence.

Audrey looked at me and I said, "What's up?"

"I was just thinking about what you did earlier," she said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," I answered.

She smiled and said, "It's fine, now we're even."

"I hope you liked it," I said, followed by a wink.

She slapped my shoulder and we both laughed.

The next day her mom woke us up and gave me a bag with fresh clothes that my mom had dropped off. When her mom left, I got out of bed and took my shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra and I could see on Audrey's face that she still wasn't used to it.

When I made eye contact she smiled at me and said, "I like it," while sticking her tongue out. I took the rest of the pajamas off and did a twirl for her.

"Now it's your turn," I said.

Audrey stood up and in less than a minute she was naked. She was blushing and looked at her feet while trying to cover her breasts.

"I like it too," I said while making a twirling movement with my hand.

She smiled, dropped her hands, and started doing a twirl for me. I quickly walked up to her and spanked her butt.

"AAaaww!" she squealed while making a little jump, "Don't do that, Louise!"

"Sorry, it was just too inviting," I said.

We laughed it off and got dressed.

We were just in time for school and quickly went to our classroom. When we got there Simon asked me about our project and when we were going to work on it. I told him we could go to my house after school and so we did.

"Welcome to my humble abode," I said when I opened the door.

He smiled and jokingly said, "Humble?"

To me, my house was pretty average but I had forgotten that Simon had some family issues which probably resulted in a bad living situation.

"What is he doing here?" I heard Luna ask. She was sitting on the couch with a sandwich in her hand and was looking at Simon.

"Luna, this is Simon, he's a classmate and we have to work on a project if we want it to be finished by the end of the year."

"You know Mom doesn't like it when you bring people over without telling her right?" she answered.

"Yes, but he will be gone before she gets home." I looked at Simon and said, "Right?"

"Y- yes of course," he said.

I took the plate with sandwiches Luna had made for me and said, "Thank you, sis, I'll be upstairs if you need me."

Simon and I sat down at the desk in Luna's room and he turned on his laptop. After about half an hour of work, I told Simon we had to finish up because my mom was going to be home soon. He put away his laptop and awkwardly stood up with his back turned toward me.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

"Can I use the restroom before I leave?" he asked.

"Sure, let me show you where it is," I said while leading him to the bathroom.

He thanked me and closed the door behind him. I waited for him in the hallway but after ten minutes I was starting to get worried that my mom would get home before he left. I slowly opened the door and Simon was standing in front of the sink with his pants down, jerking off with his phone in his other hand.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

Simon turned around to look at me and accidentally dropped his phone. I looked at his screen and my jaw fell to the floor. 

"I- is that me?" I said while Simon tried to pull up his pants. His cock was huge and he was struggling to fit it back in his boxers.

"Simon what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled. He had given up trying to put his cock away and instead turned his back to me, hoping I wouldn't see it.

"I'm so sorry, Louise!" he said while I picked up his phone.

"Why are you looking at a picture of me?" I asked in a shrill tone.

"I'm sorry, you're just so pretty and sexy and I keep getting hard when I'm with you," he answered.

"You know I can still see it in the mirror, right?" I said to him with a smirk.

He tried to turn around and hide it but that made it even worse. I walked up to him and took his hand away from his cock which was still harder than a baseball bat.

I walked toward him and said, "I think you're sexy too."

I grabbed his cock and started stroking it slowly while looking him in the eyes. As I pulled back his foreskin he threw his head back and let out a soft moan. That's when I started moving my hand quicker back and forth. 

After a few minutes I let go of his cock and he looked disappointed, but then I spat on my hand and resumed stroking him. I could already feel his cum build up as his cock started throbbing and a little bit of precum came out the tip. I heard my mom's car come up the driveway but Simon pushed me to the floor, aimed his cock at me, and before I knew it, he released his load all over my face and hair. When he was finished I hastily tried reaching for a towel but I couldn't see anything because Simon's sperm was in one of my eyes.

Simon handed me one and I cleaned my face with it while I whispered to him, "Quick. My mom is home."

Simon grabbed my hands to get me off the floor and when I got up I bumped into him and could feel his cock touching my belly. He pulled his pants up and I grabbed his hand while I opened the door. I didn't see or hear anyone so we quickly started to make our way downstairs. When we were halfway down the stairs I heard the front door open and I saw my mom enter. Simon and I swiftly and quietly backed up the stairs. We looked at each other in panic and then I came up with an idea. I went to the end of the hallway and told him to get out of the window.

"Are you crazy?" he said in a half-yelling, half-whispering tone.

"Just look!" I said while pointing out the window. 

"It's the roof of our patio. You can get down easy, trust me, I've done it before. And the side gate is always unlocked." I opened the window and Simon crawled out. "Shit, my stuff!" he whispered.

I gave him his phone and told him to wait. I ran to my room, flung his laptop in his bag, and ran back. After I handed him his bag, he quickly but safely descended the side of the patio. I couldn't see the gate from where I was but I was pretty sure he made it. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and when I looked in the mirror I saw that I still had a wad of cum on my cheek. I wiped it off with my index finger, looked at it, and decided to lick it off. When I heard footsteps come up the stairs I washed off my face, I opened the door and closed the door right when my mum entered the hallway.

"Hi Mom," I said with a big smile on my face.

Later that evening, when Luna was already asleep below me, I took my clothes off and masturbated to the thought of Simon's dick in front of my face.

I was definitely going to tell Audrey about this tomorrow.

Published 
Written by Louloouutjee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments