Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex And The Soccer Player: Part 2 - The Phone Call

"It's just surprising, sometimes, all the things you never thought you would ever do, turn out to be such a turn-on"

25
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy these stories. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think."

The phone rang.

It was 9:30 in the morning and I was still in bed, once again reliving that incredible night I spent at Callie’s, with a half-empty tube of moisturizing lotion by my side, ready and waiting to relive every moment. 

“Jeff," my mother called.  

I think my favorite part was when Callie first gave me that incredible kiss, with her tongue halfway down my throat while completely manhandling my naked body. My cock was getting so hard I . . .

“JEFF!”

“WHAT?” I responded, completely annoyed.

“It's for you, the phone.  It's that nice girl, Jennifer. You know, the one that used to babysit for you when you were little.”

"Oh Jeez!” I said to myself. 

"Tell her I will be right there,” I yelled, and grabbed whatever clothes I could find. With my cock still hard, I ran down the stairs in a vain attempt to head off all the embarrassing tidbits of information my mother was prepared to pass on to her.

“Oh, here he is right now . . .  It's been very good to talk to you too. . . Well, you know, boys.”

What did she mean by that? I yanked the phone from my mother’s hand before she could do any more damage.

“Hi, Jen.”

Jen was just laughing hysterically.

“Your mother’s so funny.”

“Yeah, she’s a laugh riot,” I said. “How have you been?”

“Oh, fine. I hope I didn’t interrupt anything.”

How could she have known? I thought to myself.  

“No, I was just getting it up, ahh, I mean, getting up.”

“Congratulations on escaping high school in one piece,” said Jen.

“Thanks,” I said. “I didn’t think I would ever get out of there.”

“Yeah, I remember those days. It was such a relief to finally graduate. So, what’s next for you in the fall?  More soccer?”

“Maybe. I got accepted at McKinley College.”  

"Congratulations!" Jen said. McKinley was the local college around us.  

“Thanks,” I replied. “I’ll see if they’ve got a soccer program there.”

“Seems like half the senior class ends up at McKinley, locally known here as The Big Mac. Wendy’s there and doing real well in the art program, or so I hear. I’m not surprised.”

"How's school going for you?" I asked. "Psych major, right? You must be almost through."

"Yeah, with a concentration in human sexuality," Jen said. "I'm starting to look at grad schools right now. We'll see what happens."

We chatted for a while and eventually Jen got around for the real reason she was calling.

“I ran into Callie earlier, who told me about the little late-night swim the two of you had. Sounded like quite an evening."

"It was." I wasn't sure how much else I should tell her, so I just blurted out, "She's got a great pool."

"Callie also said she told you about our group—we call it the Gathering, for lack of a better name—that gets together every so often.”  

"She did say something about it,” I replied. “What’s it all about?”

“Well. . . it's kind of hard to explain. A couple of years ago, a bunch of us, sick of all the gossip and, excuse my French, bullshit, that’s always going on, got together in secret to see what we could do about it.  We wanted a space where we could be honest with each other without being afraid of having everything we say get twisted around in knots and passed through the endless rumor mills at school.”

“I know what you mean.”

“So, we, mostly girls but a few guys too, started getting together every few weeks or so, just to hang out and talk. Of course being teenagers, we mostly talked about sex.”

“Of course," I said.

“Well, it was great. We made a pact that whatever was said in the group would stay in the group. That way we could finally feel free to speak our minds and not feel forced to pretend that we were something that we're not.”  

“So, it was kind of a safe space?”  

“Exactly. That’s how it started anyway. Some of us were still virgins but no one cared. A few of us, we found out, were gay. They never admitted it to anyone before. They were so happy to finally come out and let everyone know.”

“Well, I got nothing against gay guys. I mean, they’re not hurting me.”

“That's true, and I’m glad to hear you say that,” Jen said. “But it goes further than that. Debbie, you know Debbie, right?”

“Oh yeah, I know Debbie,” I said. I kind of had a crush on her, drop-dead gorgeous with huge tits and a great ass.  I always dreamed about getting my hands in her pants and. . . 

“Well,” Jen said, interrupting my impromptu fantasy, “she’s one of the guys who came out for the first time and let us all know she was gay.”  

There goes that fantasy, I thought.

“I mean,” Jen continued, “I was all supportive and everything, but it was a shock. I’ve known Debbie for years. She used to come over for sleepovers with Lisa and Callie, and a bunch of other girls. And there we all were, running around half-naked in our skimpy little panties and tee shirts, and here she is, GAY! Can you imagine?”

“I’m trying to,”  I said. My raging hard-on was only getting bigger.

"We would stay up all night and gossip about which boys we thought were really cute. . . Your name came up more than once."

“It did?” I said, pretending not to care too much. Oh, if I could only have been there.

"We used to practice French kissing with each other so we would know what we were doing if we ended up making out with some guy. She got really good at it. I loved kissing Debbie, and feeling her body pressed up against me, all soft and warm. Then I found out, she’s gay.

“So,” Jen continued, "it kind of freaked me out at first, but I don’t think Debbie ever touched me, except for the French kissing of course.”  

“Of course,” I added.

“But I mean. . . we all used to end up sleeping together on the floor of our den area downstairs, sharing a bunch of pillows and sleeping bags, snuggling up close to each other to keep warm and, well, it was kind of erotic, all these bare arms and legs intertwined with each other. I loved it."

"What's not to love?" I said.

“But it got me thinking, was it possible, maybe,  that I'm gay? I mean I really love hanging out with Debbie and Lisa and all the rest of them. Maybe I’m attracted to them, you know, sexually?”

“So what do you think? Are you gay?” I asked.

“I don't think so," Jen said.  "I thought about it, but I love guys too much.”

"Are you bi then, maybe?" I asked.

“No. . . yes, maybe, I don’t know. Like everyone else our age, I’m still trying to figure this all out."

“I get it.”

“And that’s what’s great about these gatherings,” Jen said. "We get to talk this all out with friends our own age that we trust. No judgment, just acceptance and support.”

“Sounds very useful,” I said, though I was hoping for more.

"But it's not just about talking through stuff,” Jen said, “it's about having fun too.”

Ahh, I thought to myself, Finally, here comes the good stuff.

“At one meeting," Jen continued, “we sort of ran out of stuff to talk about, so one of us, I think it was Callie, suggested strip poker. After the initial shock of the idea, most of us were into it, and we were able to pull the reluctant ones along with us. It was so exciting, since none of us, except Callie, and maybe Lisa, had ever done anything like that before, and it was so much fun. I thought my heart was going to stop when I finally lost everything. All the guys, and even some of the girls just hooted.”

“I wish I was there,” I said.

“Well, now we always include some kind of sexy game during our gatherings, usually involving at least some of us losing our clothes. Last meeting we would get one person blindfolded, and pick another for the game. The one blindfolded would have to figure out who the other person was just by feeling him, or her up.“ 

“Sounds like fun!” I said. 

“If the person guessed correctly the other guy, or girl had to take something off. If the person guessed incorrectly he or she had to take something off. Eventually people ended up being completely naked and felt up by the person blindfolded. And if you’re the one being felt up, you had to keep your mouth shut or you would give yourself away. It drove everybody crazy!”

“Wow."

“Yeah, wait till you hear what happened to me. Late in the game, Lisa was the one blindfolded, and I, at this point having lost all my clothes, was the one being felt up. I was feeling both extremely aroused and totally vulnerable, and Lisa really got off groping every bit of my bare skin. When she got to my tits she said, 'Hmmm, guess we have a girl.' Callie then jumped in and said, ‘Yeah, no shit, Sherlock,’ and everybody just cracked up. Then Lisa put her hand between my legs. I was so wet, and added, ‘And a pretty horny girl at that.’ Everybody went ‘Ooh’ and just started laughing hysterically.

“Lisa knew it was me, but she was enjoying this way too much, torturing me with her fingers, and then with her tongue in front of her captive audience, who were, of course, all loving it and cheering her on. Finally she said, ‘I still don’t know. Maybe I need to explore further down under,’ and started moving down to my pussy.

“That was enough for me,” Jen said. “I jumped up and yelled, ‘Alright I give up, it's me, it's Jen!’ Everybody laughed, including me. Then Lisa took her mask off and looked at me with a straight face and said, 'Jen, I was thinking it might be you.’ I just smacked her, and everybody again just laughed."

“Oh I wish I was there,” I said. “I was getting off just listening to it.”

“Yeah, it can get pretty hot and heavy sometimes, and, of course, Jeff, be prepared, it’s going to happen to the guys too.  You think you can handle that?”

 “Ahh, I guess so?" I hadn't considered that. "So, like, what might happen to guys?”  

“Well, the same kind of thing that happens to girls. For instance, you might find yourself naked in front of all the girls, and guys, all cheering and laughing, watching you squirm while one of your now blindfolded buddies is feeling you up. It's so erotic and so much fun, but a lot of guys may be just too, I don’t know, uptight I guess, for this kind of thing, especially in front of a crowd."

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

I was definitely having second thoughts. What was I getting myself into? All I was looking for is a little T&A action with some of the hot girls from school. Maybe a little skinny-dipping as well and see where that takes me. But definitely not with guys. I’m not gay!

“Yeah, I don’t know,” I said. “I mean, I've never done anything like that with guys before. I never thought that this would include any, you know, guy-on-guy action."

“Yeah, I know,” Jen said, “but there are lots of reasons why we need to do it this way.

“Everyone wants to have both guys and girls in these gatherings, right? And sexy games are everybody’s favorite part of it. But it would be impossible to control so that it always ends up matching guys with girls. And even if we could, it would kill the suspense and, I think, a lot of the fun. So we decided instead to just roll the dice and let the chips fall where they may.”

“Yeah, you're probably right,” I said.

"Secondly, I know guys being into guys, or girls into girls sexually is kind of taboo, and I know guys, especially athletes, get all freaked out about it. But you know, lots of girls get incredibly turned on by that, including me. I love it when I see a couple of hot guys making out."

“Well, that’s kind of weird,” I said.

“Guys are into that too. Be honest, how many videos have you watched of hot girls kissing and groping each other? And how did you like those stories I told you about Debbie, French kissing all those girls in their skimpy tee shirts and panties, or about me being naked and being totally felt up by Lisa?"

“Is that why you told me those stories?" I asked. "To get me all turned on?"

“Well, partly, I guess. And it worked, didn’t it? You were so into it."

"Yeah, kind of," I said.

"Don't give me that," Jen said. "You were so totally turned on. I bet you were squeezing your dick the whole time.

"And you see," Jen continued, "girls are really turned on by that kind of thing too. I love seeing guys kissing guys, especially naked, with their beautiful, young bodies, hot and horny, ready to pounce all over. . . well, you get the idea. Boy toys, that's what we call them. And I love boy toys." 

“I do too,” I said, only half kiddingly. “I want to be a boy toy.”

Jen didn't say anything for a few seconds. Then she asked me something I wasn't expecting.

"Jeff, what are you wearing right now?"

"A tee shirt and shorts," I said, not sure why she was asking.

"What kind of shorts?" she asked. "Those cute little sleeping shorts with the button-up front that you used to wear back when I came over?"

"Yeah. . ." I said, "but a few sizes larger."

"Are you wearing underwear?"

Finally I was starting to catch on. "No. . . I'm not," I said, even though I was. "How about you, Jen? Are you wearing underwear?"

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know?" Jen replied teasingly. "Maybe I'm not wearing anything at all. Maybe I just love getting all naked with you, just like you were with Callie during that late-night swim. Callie told me all about that."

"So then, what are you really wearing?" I asked.

"This isn't about me right now, Jeff, it's all about you, and you wanting to be my boy toy right now, and boy toys just love pleasing their friends. So, can you take off your shirt for me? Please."

Oh, I couldn't resist. Besides it was just a shirt, and neither of us could see each other anyway.

"OK, my shirt's off."

"Oh good," Jen said with a deep sigh. "Now I know you told me that you weren't wearing any underwear, but take them off anyway, just for me. I want you only in those cute little sleeping shorts you have on right now,"

We had both totally forgotten all about the meeting at this point, and I was so turned on, I would have done anything Jen asked. I stripped them off and, putting my shorts back on, waited for Jen's next request.

"Now," Jen said, "this is really important. I love seeing guys with super erections, so can you stroke your cock and play with your nipples until you get a huge hard-on? Can you do that for me?"

"Of course I can," I said. I knew she was just teasing me along, but I was so loving it.

"Oh, what a good boy," Jen said, just like she used to say when she was babysitting me. It was so sweet and sexy, at the same time.

"Now, one more thing, Get your phone and take a selfie for me just as you are. Keep your shorts on if you like, but pull them down just a tiny bit, so everyone can see you're not wearing underwear. That would be so hot. This doesn't have to be an X-rated pic, not yet anyway. R will do for the time being. But I want to see that massive erection under your shorts which I'm sure is just dying to come out. And give me a cute little smile, sort of half flirty, half embarrassed, to let everybody know how much you're enjoying this."

"How about a picture of you first?" I asked, figuring this would be my best opportunity to get it, and maybe she really was naked, just like she said.

"That's fair," Jen said, and we exchanged selfies. Jen was in her pajamas, lying in bed. "Sorry, I was just teasing you about being naked. Maybe next time," she said. I was a little disappointed but Jen still looked so sexy, and gorgeous.

"Oh my god!" Jen said. "This is the best boy toy pic I've ever gotten. The cute little boy I used to babysit is now all grown up, and so fucking hot. And, oh my god, what an erection! I can't wait to share this picture with everyone."

'Whoa!" I said. "That picture's for your eyes only."

“Can't I share it with the group?” 

"No way," I said.

Jen was disappointed. "How about Callie? Can I show it to Callie?"

"Oh, alright," I said, and actually I was a little turned on by the thought of it.

“But don't you see, Jeff,” Jen added, “women are totally into erotic images of naked guys too, and making out with each other even more so. It shows them being kind of, I don't know, vulnerable. I hate all this macho, homophobic crap, big tough guys, too chicken shit to get naked in front of a bunch of girls, or guys for that matter, or reveal what's really going on inside them, physically, sexually, emotionally, even to themselves. Instead they play their stupid games, trying to intimidate anybody who gets too close. I hate that. Gay guys seem so much more open, willing to take chances, and allow themselves to be, well, more vulnerable. I just wish they weren’t, well. . . gay.

“Of course," Jen said, "you are never forced to do anything you don’t want to do at these gatherings. But we do want  guys that are at least open-minded. It's just surprising, sometimes, all the things you never thought you would ever do, turn out to be such a turn-on. And it's so much more intense when you're doing this in front of a live, cheering audience.

"We sometimes talk about other sex stuff too. Last time I took a poll to find out whether people consider themselves more of an exhibitionist or a voyeur. Most answered exhibitionist, not surprising for this group.

“Callie put you in the exhibitionist camp too,” Jen added. “Is she right?”

“Ahh, yeah,” I said, a little embarrassed. “I guess.”

“I thought so too,” Jen said, and giggled. 

“So,” Jen asked, “Are you interested?”

“Definitely!”

“We both thought you would be. Here are the ground rules.

“First, we are very selective about who we allow into the group. We want to make sure whoever joins is someone that everyone would be comfortable being, err. . . intimate with, physically, sexually, you know. Some people are just too uptight, or obnoxious, or have too many hang-ups that may ruin this for everyone else.”

“I get it.”

“So, you can’t just bring your buddies along. They need to be screened and approved first.”

“OK."

“Secondly, you can either be a player, or just part of the audience, and the audience is important too. Half the fun is having an excited voyeur section cheering us all on. So, you can choose just to watch, but it's a whole lot more fun to participate.” 

“I bet it is,” I said.

“Yeah,” Jen added, “hardly anyone wants to be just part of the audience.

“The main thing though, again, is you will never be forced to do anything you are uncomfortable with.   Cheered on, yes, dared, coaxed, teased, yes, but you can always walk away if you don’t feel comfortable.  Just like I did when Lisa was ready to go down on me.  That was just a step too far.”

“Got it.”

“Third, and this is most important, you can’t tell anyone outside of the group what is going on. Privacy of the group is absolutely key to establish the necessary trust to make this all work."

“I understand.”

“Good. That’s about it,” said Jen. “It's a good way to learn from each other and maybe try out something new, you know, sexually. We’re all, more or less, in the same boat, trying to figure this stuff out, which for the most part is all new to us. But mostly, it's just about having fun. And, let me tell ya, we do have fun.”

Jen added, “Callie and I thought you would be perfect for this group. We would have contacted you earlier but we now wait until people turn eighteen to keep this whole thing out of high school and to make sure everyone is mature enough for something like this. So give it a try and see if it's for you. If not, you can always just walk away, but please, please, please don’t tell anyone about this or you could ruin it for everyone else.”

“My lips are sealed,” I said.

“Good. So, are you interested?” Jen asked.

“I sure am,” I said.

“Great! I thought you would be. Like I said, we call our meetings Gatherings, since they aren’t really meetings in the normal sense, like some kind of business meeting. I know gathering is a little weird too, but we had to call it something and it helps to hide what’s really going on.

“The next meeting, I mean Gathering, is at eight, this coming Saturday at my house. It's just me and my mom at the house now,” Jen added, “and she will be away on a business trip. So we’ll have the place to ourselves.”

“I can’t wait,” I said. “Thanks so much for thinking of me.”

“No problem. See you Saturday.”

“Oh my God!” I said to myself. “This sounds crazy! What have I gotten myself into? I wonder if Jess and Paul got invited. Paul would never do it. Maybe I can talk him into it. And Jess? I don't know. I’ll have to find out.”

They both have soccer practice tomorrow morning. I’ll catch up with them then.

Published 
Written by Lesliewall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments