Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"All true stories. Events are my distant memories but did actually happen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations have been embellished but the substance is still true"

Of course I saw Roz later! After our amazing love-making that morning, how could a randy nineteen-year-old not go back there to experience the awesomeness that was Roz. At lunchtime, I went back to my place for a freshen up, something for which I never had time in the morning! A quick wash in the shop's kitchen sink and a change of clothes, tidy up the bed then back to work.

I got back home after work and made myself something to eat. The kitchen allowed me to cook simple meals but often, I would visit various takeaway shops in the area for my meals. Kim (who had arranged my meeting with the landlord of my bedsit) worked at one of the burger bars a few doors away and I would see her occasionally. I was too embarrassed to ask her about Christina but she was still keen to get information about Mike the DJ. I didn't really have much to tell her at that time as my new job was in the opposite direction from the disco pub so I didn't go there as often as I used to.

After eating, I set off for the pub where Roz had left her shoes. She had already picked them up so, rather than wait for her, I went to the bail hostel. The landlady answered the door and I asked to see Roz. As part of her security routine, she had to ask who I was and I told her.

"Please wait here," she said and disappeared upstairs. I could hear the knocking on the door and the exchange of voices. The door opened and closed and two sets of footsteps told me that Roz was coming downstairs with the landlady.

"Hello, sexy!" Roz said, giving me a hug.

"Hello, sexy, yourself!" I replied. "Pub? But keep your shoes on this time! Hahahaha!"

"OK," and off we went. We stopped off at the pub and had a drink but Roz wanted to go somewhere else.

I said, "Yes, OK, I know a disco pub up the road from mine, we'll try there."

I had been there a few times on unsuccessful dates and it was a decent bar. There was a dance floor although this evening was not a disco night but, whenever I had been there for a disco, the landlord had to wander around the pub to make sure no one was dancing. The pub had a licence to operate a jukebox and a disco deck but didn't have a licence that allowed people to dance! Hahaha! I was telling this to Roz on our walk to the pub and it drew a few laughs but we decided to stay for a few drinks anyway.

Roz said that she was a little hungry so we went for a bite to eat on the way back to my place. A new American burger bar had opened up on the main road so we stopped off there.

Now, at school, I was very sporty and pretty fit. But, since leaving school, I'd been staying up late, going to nightclubs, and drinking beer. And now, Mr. Ronald McDonald was starting to contribute to my expanding waistline!

We ate our burgers as we walked home. We walked through the door and sat down to drink our coffees. As usual, I put on some music and we settled down on the sofa, starting to chat. Just general chit-chat really but we did speak about Roz's situation whilst waiting for her day in court.

"There's not much to say really, I just have to wait for a letter from the solicitors to let me know what's happening," she said.

"So you don't know which court you'll be going to?" I asked.

"No. Not even sure if they'll switch the case to my local court in Swindon."

"OK ... so you'll have to move away?" I ventured.

"Well, it is my home town," she said. "But let's not worry about that now, I won't know until they tell me."

It was getting late so we got undressed and climbed into bed and cuddled up, with lots of kissing and stroking. We had spent plenty of energy the previous night making love so the stroking wasn't quite as intense as before, in fact, it was very relaxing. We were young and horny but we were also tired and we drifted off to sleep within a few minutes ...

_____________________________________

My relationship with Roz followed pretty much the same pattern, I'd go and meet her at the bail hostel and we go for a drink. Then, we would come back to my place and have some awesome sex or just sit together talking. We'd only known each other a few days but how would we fill the upcoming weekend?

On Saturday morning, she had to be at the hostel for a meeting with her probation officer along with the landlady. I was wondering if the fact that she had been staying at my place overnight would be an issue but Roz said the landlady wasn't showing much interest in Roz's situation and just nodded when the probation officer asked questions. So, the meeting was signed off until next week. The landlady would still get Roz's rent paid.

So, the rest of the weekend was ours. I took Roz to introduce her to Kim at the burger bar near my place. I thought they might get on, chat about girl stuff and things. And they did! Like I said, they chatted about girl stuff in between Kim taking orders and serving customers and I felt a little left out as I ate my mixed grill.

Kim's lunchtime shift was coming to an end so she asked what were we doing for the afternoon.

I said, "Nothing much. We were going to go to see Mike in King's Cross later if you fancied coming with us?"

Kim replied, "No, not really, haven't seen him for weeks. I think that has fizzled out."

"Oh no," I said, "you really liked him, didn't you? I haven't seen him for a while, that's why I was going down there."

Roz chipped in. "Do you want to chill out with us? Get a drink or something?"

"That'll be good," said Kim. "Tell you what. I'll go to mine and get changed and I'll meet you in the pub in Jackson Street, yeah?"

"OK," said Roz, "see you soon!" So Kim went to hers and we went to the pub to wait for her.

When we got there, Roz went straight to a table in the corner whilst I got the drinks. When I returned, it was at this point that I discovered that Roz smoked weed! Not that I was surprised as she was out on bail for a drugs offence. But she was away from the hostel so there would be no proof for the landlady to tell the probation officer! So, Roz rolled up a couple of spliffs and lit one up. Almost immediately, she got a little animated. We drank our drinks and, as I was at the bar getting another round, Kim walked in, found our table, and sat down.

Kim was another pint of bitter drinker and, I thought, what is it with women in London? Roz hadn't quite finished her spliff and offered it to Kim for the last few drags. Beers were flowing and one spliff was followed by another which the girls shared. I was starting to get high just on the fumes! After a couple of hours of afternoon drinking, we'd had our fill and we made our way outside. The late spring sunshine hit me a little as it did the girls but we managed to slalom our way back to mine. We had stopped at the corner shop to buy a pack of beers and, by the time, we got to my door, we were all a bit giggly!

We all slumped onto the sofa. I got up to play some music and Roz rolled another spliff. I pulled a couple of cans off for the girls and one for myself. We just sat around, drinking and the girls were smoking. Kim stood up to adjust her clothing as it had got twisted on the sofa but she fell back onto the sofa, laughing as she did so. Her clothes were still twisted so Roz tried to help her but only made things worse. I got up and pulled Kim to her feet to steady her but she slumped against me. Then, she kissed me with a giggle.

"Oi, Kim, that's my man!" Roz said in an indignant tone.

"Sorry, Roz," Kim sheepishly replied.

"Awww, that's OK, enjoy!" And Kim carried on kissing me. Eventually, Roz stood up to pull Kim off me but Roz put her hands on Kim's face and pulled her in for a full-on kiss! WOW! This was amazing! They were hugging and kissing each other with passion until they pulled apart.

Roz said to me, "Your turn!" and she pushed me into Kim. She wasn't ready for my weight and she fell back onto the sofa. I stood in the middle of the room as Roz dived onto the sofa and started to kiss Kim once more.

They kissed with more passion but, this time, Roz was trying to work her hand inside Kim's blouse and she succeeded. Meanwhile, Kim was lifting up Roz's t-shirt. As it had been a warm day, neither girl had been wearing a bra and suddenly, my room was filled with the aroma of perfumes and spliffs and a display of Roz's full breasts and Kim's not-so-large tits! I was beside myself with excitement but I knew that I had to control myself.

Roz started to nuzzle into Kim's neck and Kim threw her head back, obviously enjoying it. Then Roz ran her hands over Kim's breasts, squeezing her nipples, as she brought her head down to lick and suck them. As she was sucking, Roz's hand went across Kim's tummy to her jeans. As she did, I could see the tension in Kim's tummy and I felt the tension in MY tummy as I watched.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

She undid the button, pulled down the zipper, and pushed her hand into Kim's panties. She had obviously found the right spot as Kim moaned louder and louder as Roz's hand moved faster and faster, Kim was writhing around as she lost control. Roz pulled her hand away and started to take off Kim's jeans and panties. Then she reached down to her own jeans and undid the button. I reached around Roz, pulled down her zipper and yanked her jeans down.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I leaned in to Kim's wet pussy and stuck out my tongue to lick her but Roz pushed me away saying, "Wait your turn!"

Well, all I could do was sit down and let the girls get on with it! What a scene! My girlfriend was going to lick the pussy of another girl that I hardly knew! Roz had her ass in the air and I took the opportunity to kneel behind her and lick her slit. She parted her legs so that I could get better access to her. And there we were, Kim lying back on the sofa, Roz licking Kim's pussy and me licking Roz's pussy from behind!

Then Kim said, "I'm not very comfortable. Can we move on to the bed?"

So Roz stood up, pulled Kim up to her feet and almost threw her onto the bed! Roz resumed her position, face down at Kim's pussy! I resumed MY position, behind Roz, licking her pussy. After a while, Roz started to move up Kim's body. She kissed her tummy, licked around her breasts, sucking her nipples, finally arriving at Kim's face. The girls kissed passionately, no doubt Kim was tasting her own juices from Roz's mouth. Of course, this move left a vacancy at Kim's pussy! I moved into position and started to lick at Kim, tasting all the juices that we had now all shared. Bliss!

Roz and Kim continued to kiss as I was licking Kim's juices. Then, Roz moved again. She climbed up to the top of the bed and sat herself on Kim's face! Well, I thought that the earlier scene was awesome but this new scene had just knocked that out of the park!

Kim's squeals were muffled, of course, and Roz was moaning loudly as she bounced up and down on Kim's face. I was just loving the view ... and then, it changed. Roz switched around so that she was still sitting on Kim's face but facing me. I was loving the view before but my new view was even better! From my position, licking Kim's pussy, I could see Kim's beautiful, firm breasts, I could see Roz's full, pendulous breasts and, in between, I could see Kim's chin plowing back and forth along Roz's slit! Oh, wow, Wow, and WOW!!

Just when our rhythms seemed to be synced, Roz got off Kim's face.

"My knees are killing me!" she said.

"Well, yes," said Kim, "you've been on them for a while!"

I chipped in. "My knees are OK but I'm willing to move." And I moved up Kim's body and reached her mouth. We kissed for the first time since our initial kisses, which had started this whole thing! Unbelievably, my cock was still intact. It had softened a little as the focus seemed to have been licking of the girls' pussies!

Roz joined us on the bed as we were kissing but quickly positioned herself in a 69 with Kim. They were both licking hard, cuddling each other's hips but they rolled around so that now, Roz was underneath and Kim was on her knees. I was standing by the side of the bed, trying to find a good position to be when Roz said, "Fuck her! Get in there! Just fuck her!"

Being a good boy, I do what I'm told. So I climbed onto the bed, got behind Kim. Before I could enter Kim's pussy, Roz reached up and pulled my cock into her mouth and sucked me for a minute or so, just to prime me for Kim's pussy. I felt my cock harden from Roz's sucking and I knew that I was ready. And it wouldn't take long! Going in doggy-style with my cock's downward curve meant that I was rubbing the sensitive underside of my head directly against Kim's G-spot.

Straightaway, I could tell from her moans the effect it was having on Kim. Her body was slanting downwards with her face in Roz's pussy so the angle of our position was perfect. Kim was still maintaining her downwards position and Roz was wriggling about below her, hugging Kim's hips and occasionally pulling herself up so that her mouth could reach my balls and sucking on them. I knew that, if Roz kept doing what she was doing, it wouldn't be long before I lost total control. I kept up my rhythm in and out of Kim's pussy and Roz was catching drips from Kim, licking her lips as they dropped.

I had been pumping in and out of Kim ⁸for a few minutes and Kim was starting to lose her place at Roz's pussy because she was throwing her head back with the intensity of my quickening thrusts. Roz was pulling herself up to not only lick my balls but to lick Kim's clit. Roz held Kim's hips down to suck on her clit which slightly changed my angle in Kim's pussy. It seemed that my cock was rubbing on Kim's G-spot harder than ever. And that was the moment!! Kim was squealing and screaming and I let go of everything that had building up over the last hour or so.

I came in torrents, deep into Kim's pussy. I couldn't move as I didn't want to collapse onto Kim's back for fear of hurting her. Kim herself had collapsed on top of Roz, her face still on her pussy.

Finally, my softened cock plopped out of Kim's pussy. Roz was still feeling the pleasure of Kim's tongue on her pussy and was holding on tight to Kim's hips. Once again, she pulled herself up and started to suck my cock, licking off the mix of my spunk and Kim's juices. Just as Roz was sucking me, Kim relaxed totally and slumped onto Roz's body. Her pussy dribbled out onto Roz's neck and chest so she let go of my cock and immediately, Roz locked her mouth onto Kim's pussy and started licking the juices which I had pumped into her.

Oh my God!! How lucky was I, to find such a sexy woman who was doing all these things to me and to another girl? When I think back, Roz seemed to have driven this whole afternoon. She had been just like an orchestra conductor who directed the players to play the tune, brought in a new player (me) to play their part, arranging positions for new variations. She had controlled the whole scenario. And what a scenario!!

After Roz had licked all the juices from Kim's pussy, we all lay down on the bed, side by side. I was in the middle of two very sexy ladies and was worn out. Roz leaned across me to get to Kim and, still with plenty of cum in her mouth, started to kiss her, sharing the mix of Kim's juices and my cum. I was just watching them enjoy each other and, unbelievably, my cock started to stir.

"You two are so sexy! Beautiful tits, juicy pussies, lovely kisses! You've just about killed me off!" Although the girls seemed to be so into each other, my words didn't fall on deaf ears.

Roz turned to me and said, with a chuckle, "Can't you see I'm busy?"

I smiled and said, " What's so good about that sexy, gorgeous girl anyway? Apart from being sexy and gorgeous!" Kim laughed, got out of bed and came around to the other side. She climbed in so I was back in the middle, between two ladies with whom, at that moment in time, I was deeply in love!

"So," said Kim, "what IS so good about this sexy, gorgeous girl?" And, with that, she took my stirring cock in her hand and started to stroke me, pulling at my shaft so that my head was exposed. I wasn't getting really hard as these ladies had worn me out but it was nice just to lay back and let myself drift in a pleasurable dream.

Roz leaned over to kiss me and her hand went down to join Kim's to play with my cock. As Roz and I kissed, Kim moved her face over my cock and started to take my shaft deep into her mouth. The kissing continued and the sucking continued. Then Roz climbed across my face and I had her pussy clamped on my mouth. I licked and kicked, and Kim was still sucking. Kim beckoned Roz to come down from her perch and sit on my now-hard cock which she did. Kim fed my cock into Roz's pussy and knelt in front of her to suck her tits.

Kim's hips were level with my shoulders so I pulled her leg over so that she was sitting on my face. The most beautiful and sexiest feeling in the world! Two pussies, one I was filling with my cock, the other I was filling with my tongue! After riding me in a gentle rhythm, the girls climbed off and Roz wanked me off into Kim's mouth. I pumped out as much as I had left and the girls shared my spunk with deep kisses! We all slumped onto the bed, hugging, kissing and cuddling and, finally, sleeping.

What a wonderful way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon! I would certainly never forget it!

It was amazing what a few beers and a few spliffs can do for young people who are just horny for each other.

We never did get out on that Saturday night ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments