Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom Plus Two

"Tom comes home to find Joyce's bed occupied by someone else"

45
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Tom made it home earlier than expected. A late-running bus had appeared at the perfect moment, saving him the wait in the rain for the next one. He'd already text Joyce, so he knew he'd be staying in her room that night. Earlier on, he'd received some very positive feedback on a piece of work he'd submitted to his professors, the subsequent drinks he'd enjoyed with some friends turning out to be great fun. On the walk home from the bus stop, a check of the football scores informed him his team had earlier triumphed with a comprehensive 4-0 victory.

Aside from the rain - which was only a light drizzle anyway - Tom was starting to think it might just be his lucky day.

He was excited as he walked through the front door. Of course, spending the night with Joyce hadn't been an infrequent occurrence over the previous few months, but it had been a few days since he had, as he focused on his studies.

As the door shut behind him, Tom rearranged his jeans to stop them from snagging on his already-hardening cock. It had been some time since he felt this horny, and the thought of Joyce lying naked, waiting for him, was a most enticing prospect.

Tom knew, also, that her own sexual tension had built up over the last few days; I'll make it up to her tonight, he thought to himself with a smile.

As he walked towards his own bedroom first - to change out of his damp clothes - he failed, in his lust-driven state, to hear the deafening silence ringing throughout the apartment.

----

Joyce and Chloe shared a wide-eyed look when they heard the key turning in the front door. Joyce jumped silently off the end of the bed and tiptoed over to her wardrobe; she took up her hiding spot inside, pulling the doors together, all but a crack through which she could observe proceedings.

Chloe, meanwhile, naked in her friend's bed, lay her head against the pillow facing away from the door, with just her head and upper back visible to anyone who were to enter. Joyce and Chloe had similar hair colours and lengths, so mixing the pair up was more than possible, especially in a darkened room. Chloe wasn't concerned in that respect, but she certainly was about her inability to tame her pounding heart, erratic with nervous excitement, which she was sure would give the game away before it even began.

Joyce, too, could feel her heart beating in the confines of her closet. In the confined space, it felt like an echo reverberating all around.

Even more noticeable, however, was the wetness running down her inside leg as her pussy leaked its arousal. The anticipation of what she could witness was beyond exhilarating. She wanted to see how long it would take for Tom to notice, how he would react when he did, and his response when she dramatically entered the fray. It was a win-win situation in her mind; if he responded with shock and refused to indulge Chloe, she could burst out and have him all to herself. If, as she hoped, he succumbed to Chloe's advances, she would experience the other side of the exhibitionism she had developed such a thirst for.

---

Tom decided against a fresh set of clothes, instead simply stripping off and, briefly, standing in front of the full-length mirror. He spent a moment admiring his thick, circumcised, eight-inch member, observing it twitch as he pictured Joyce's lips wrapped firmly around its circumference.

A jolt of excitement coursed through him as he crept down the hallway in his state of undress, wary that Chloe could appear at any moment. Tom knew it would embarrass them both should it happen, yet a small part of him hoped for it.

Of course what he didn't know was she was instead eagerly waiting for him to climb into Joyce's bed bedside her.

Tom opened Joyce's bedroom door quietly, the loud creaking of its hinges a thing of the past. He'd snuck into her room so frequently in recent times that he'd taken it upon himself to apply a generous dose of oil.

Across the darkened room, he could see no more than a silhouette, the outline of a head peeking out the top of a cosy duvet, a body beating gently with - supposed - sleeping breaths.

He felt a little putout. Why had she said for him to sleep in her room if she was going to already be asleep? Of course, he was disappointed that he wouldn't have the opportunity to relieve their mutual sexual tension, which had built up over the past few days. Still, equally, he had been looking forward to telling her all about his day and all the positive things that had happened. It seemed, in the end, it wouldn't end on the high he had anticipated.

For a brief moment, Tom considered turning round and going back to his own room, but decided to join Joyce in case she sensed his presence and woke up; in any case, it'd be nice to wake up and hold her in his arms.

He quietly climbed in behind and pulled some covers over, noticing as he did so that Joyce was also naked.

---

Chloe kept her eyes closed when she felt Tom slide into the bed. Her pulse raced with excitement, yet her body was rigid from head to toe as Tom briefly exposed her back as he lifted the duvet over himself. Hopefully he didn't see my bum, she thought, sure that despite their similar frame and hair, Tom would surely recognise her more prominent behind did not belong to Joyce.

Tom settled in behind her, close enough that she could feel the warmth of his body but not so close as to make contact with her naked body; she smiled at the thoughtfulness of not wanting to disturb his sleeping lover.

When her nerves settled down, and only the lust and desire remained, she slowly edged backwards, their naked bodies coming together for the first time.

She knew it wouldn't take long for Tom to realise she was an imposter. Yet her own needs were beginning to overwhelm her; the orgasms she and Joyce had shared not an hour ago had only increased her arousal; she was determined to feel his cock slide inside her dripping cunt, whether he knew it was her or not.

Realising she was awake, Tom groaned at the feel of her soft skin against his chest; however, having just woken her from her slumber, he didn't push into her or even speak, instead allowing her to dictate proceedings. She did just that, reaching around and wrapping her hand around his cock. It was already hard and, to Chloe's delight, too thick to grip its full circumference.

Her heart beat faster, and her pussy became wetter as Tom held her waist and planted soft kisses on the back of her neck whilst she stroked her hand up and down his shaft. Chloe was desperately plotting what she would do when Tom inevitably discovered her true identity, as, undoubtedly, he would do before long.

---

Joyce watched through her wardrobe peephole as her best friend and her lover fondled each other on her bed. It was only recently she had discovered her passion for exhibitionism, and was now discovering that being the watcher was just as erotic as being watched.

Her hand had been roaming between her legs before Tom had even entered the room, strumming her clit ever quicker as she watched the unfolding scene. As she reached the cusp of orgasm, Joyce pulled her hand away, fearful of disturbing the fantasy she was so determined to observe for as long as she could.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

As she continued watching Chloe's hand beneath the covers, Tom pulled them tighter together, wrapping his arms around her front to fondle her breasts. Joyce noticed him freeze immediately as he correctly identified the smaller breasts as Chloe's and not Joyce's.

"Chloe? Wha- what the fuck?" Tom said as Chloe turned to face him.

As he made to pull away, she held herself closer, mouth to his ear, as she whispered, "Shhh, it's fine; Joyce will be in soon. We both want to feel this big cock inside us, but me first!" Her breathing was heavy as the mere thought threatened to overwhelm her. Desperately, she pleaded with him, "Fuck my tight cunt, Tom. Please.

---

Tom was conflicted. He and Joyce weren't strictly a couple, but he still had misgivings about fucking her best friend, especially in her bed. Yet, if Chloe's words were true, then, by all accounts, Joyce couldn't exactly complain. In fact, they'd suggest it'd be what she wanted.

In any case, his own pent-up frustration, along with the naked women stroking his penis, left him resigned to his fate. He could fight it, but what difference would it make? Surely, it was a ship well and truly sailed. Whatever it was, he felt it would be almost unkind to deny Chloe; such was her obvious lust. At least, that's what he told himself.

---

Joyce's hand found its way back to her cunt as she watched Chloe climb on top of Tom, her peephole perfectly placed for her to see as her friend guided his upright member towards her needy hole.

Just as Chloe lined up his head with her entrance, Joyce felt a slight twinge of jealousy, or perhaps regret, as she watched another woman receive the source of so much of her pleasure.

The moment passed, and once again, her mind was consumed by lust and desire. Joyce plunged her fingers inside herself at the exact moment Chloe thrust down onto Tom's cock.

Joyce had done enough watching. Sliding her juice-coated fingers out of her cunt, she opened the wardrobe door and walked wirelessly over to the bed.

Tom was meeting Chloe's downward thrusts with his own upward lurches, causing her to cry out in ecstasy. His face contorted with concentration; Tom only noticed Joyce's presence when the creaking of the bed announced her arrival.

Seeing the insatiable desire etched on her face, Tom smiled at her, just before she, in her state of nakedness, placed her knees on either side of his face and lowered her pussy onto his waiting mouth.

----

Joyce crouched over Tom's probing tongue, facing Chloe, who continued to bounce up and down, lifting herself almost all the way off of Tom's upright shaft before sinking back down to take his entire length inside her.

Chloe, too, smiled as both enjoyed the attention of their "victim".

---

Tom briefly pushed Joyce up and away from his face, sneaking a glance towards his captors. The pair, he saw, were passionately kissing, just as he imagined they had done earlier that day, eventually leading to Chloe squirting all over their couch.

He laughed inwardly at the situation in which he found himself; it had all happened so fast and so naturally, even as he thought how brilliantly crazy it was and how if he were to recount it to friends, they would surely call him a fantasist. As he looked back at the plump lips just inches from his face and felt Chloe's slippery warmth encasing his penis, he didn't quite believe it himself and vowed that only he, Joyce and Chloe would enjoy the memories of this encounter - and any other which might occur in the future.

---

Joyce decided Chloe had enjoyed Tom's prick for long enough. Chloe took the hint, in the form of a rough tweak of her nipple, and unsaddled. The two girls switched places. Joyce immediately impaling herself onto Tom's shaft; the familiarity did nothing to dampen the sensation.

---

Chloe, meanwhile, kneeled to the side, kissing Tom with the same fervour as she'd kissed Joyce, at the same time guiding his hand onto her cunt.

She couldn't help but notice the intensity in his eyes as Joyce rode him. No matter how hard she tried - and made him - she knew nothing she could compare to what existed between him and Joyce.

That didn't stop her from moving into Joyce's vacated position and lowering her dripping slit onto his face. Once again, she brought her lips to Joyce's, their tongues exploring the other's mouths with sensuality beyond the capabilities of the 'uni boy' fodder she usually found herself in bed with.

---

Tom felt a comforting sense of familiarity as Joyce slid herself onto his dick; the tight grip of her slippery walls felt like home following a night in the - very luxurious - hotel that was Chloe.

Her erratic breathing wasn't helped by Chloe's cunt covering his nose and mouth. His tongue slid down past her clit and beyond. He pushed her forward slightly, so his face settled between her plump cheeks. With one hand tightly clasped to her hip, he used the other to thrust two fingers into her cunt; at the same time, his tongue pushed outwards as he devoured her arse.

---

Chloe moaned loudly; if Tom's fingers squelching inside her wasn't enough, his unconstrained devotion to her backside added to the equation proved the tipping point, her orgasm ripping through her with immeasurable intensity. Just as earlier on the couch, Chloe, not holding back, squirted. A torrent of pleasure exploded from within her, cascading onto Tom and the sheets below.

---

Seeing her friend's orgasmic release running off if Tom's chest was too much for Joyce, she pounded hard atop Tom until she felt her own climax reach its peak. Her head spinning, she pressed herself hard against him, gyrating backwards and forwards to further stimulate her sensitive clitoris.

As her orgasm finally hit its heights, and she screamed out in ecstasy, the grip of her contracting pussy completed their trio of orgasms, Tom shooting his load deep inside.

---

In a final act of deviant indulgence, Chloe pushed Joyce backwards off Tom and flat onto her back. Leaning over, Chloe brought her head between Joyce's thighs. She looked up and met her friend's eyes; "Push it out so I can taste it like they do in porn." Chloe looked embarrassed for the first time, wondering if the sordid request was a step too far.

Joyce simply smiled her naughty smile and squeezed the creamy deposits from her tight cunt for Chloe to lap up greedily.

When she'd licked her friend clean, Chloe collapsed, as did the other two: a spent, intertwined tangle of limbs, sweat and sexual release.

The three of them drifted off to sleep in their shared bed, wondering how much they might save if they downsized to a one-bed apartment.

Published 
Written by nick123211
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments