Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prologue: Stealthy Times at the Cafe

"Daisy gets an unexpected surprise while wearing a stealth-vibe."

22
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story on Lush! Drop in and say Hi if you like!"

The vibe wasn’t uncomfortable, but Daisy couldn’t ignore its presence. Shaped roughly like a U, there were two halves molded to the contours of her body. The internal end was bulbous and about four inches deep. It was designed to stimulate her g-spot. The external half was slender with a flat, round end roughly the size of a quarter, which fit snugly against her clit.

La Petite sat near the corner of Post and 3rd. It was one of Daisy's favorite places to study. The storefront overlooked 3rd street, on the opposite side of which was a small park that saw a steady stream of urbanites throughout the day. It was great for people-watching, being positioned as it was just a couple of blocks from the university. She was a bit of a lurker, if she was being honest, perpetually on the outside looking in. The curse of the introvert, she supposed. Which this little adventure was meant to curb.

After ordering her drink of choice, a cappuccino, and a pastry to give her hands something to do, she settled at a small table against the wall, near the front of the cafe. The window tables were all taken, but at least she wasn’t forced to the tables in the center, where she would feel even more exposed than she already was. She opened her laptop and set it on the table, and took out her phone, frowning to discover no new texts from her boyfriend, Carter.

He should have texted her by now. What was taking him so long? If he slept in, she was going to kill him!

Daisy took a sip from her drink, using the opportunity to have a discreet look around. She didn’t see Carter anywhere, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t there. The cafe was fairly large, with multiple levels and an outdoor patio; it was a busy morning. He could be anywhere. That was the idea, right? That he would connect to the device surreptitiously? That she would have no idea when it would happen? She would be forced to sit there quietly while he did whatever he wanted.

Even now, the thrill of it excited her. Carter seemed pretty enthused when she approached him with the idea, though his attention returned soon after to his Playstation.

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she opened the app on her phone and turned the device’s bluetooth connection on. After all, Carter couldn’t connect if it wasn’t accepting connections. She put her phone down, her palms slick with nervous sweat, and focused on her laptop. She had a test to prep for, and needed something to occupy her mind.

Minutes passed. Daisy lost herself in her notes. It was easy to do; she loved learning. Before she knew it, nearly half an hour had slipped away. The pastry was gone. What little remained of her cappuccino was cold. Her phone chimed with a notification. Absently, she reached for it. It was a pair request for her vibe! Instantly, her heart thudded against her ribcage. She felt heat rising up her chest and neck. Before she chickened out and lost her nerve, she tapped the Accept button.

Daisy put the phone away. She scooted nervously in her seat and glanced around. She was surrounded on three sides by strangers. Beyond that was a constantly shifting flock of people, centered around the island counter in the middle of the cafe. Carter could be anywhere. On an intellectual level she knew the soft hum of the vibe would be lost in the background noise of the cafe, but she couldn’t help but fret about it regardless.

Daisy had almost convinced herself that nothing was going to happen. The initial rush of excitement passed. The night before she had sent Carter a link to the app which controlled the device; he must be getting used to it, which would explain why he was taking so long to activate it. She took a deep breath and looked around, carefully, so as not to draw attention. What she saw was what she expected to see; people going about their business, chatting among friends, studying, or looking at their phones.

The vibe fired to life without warning, thrumming deliciously against her clit. She bit her lip, suppressing a gasp that nearly succeeded in escaping. She would have to do better, if she didn’t want to get caught. The vibration receded, the toy going still inside of her. Daisy let out a cautious breath, this was going to be an interesting few minutes. The thought both terrified and electrified her.

Both pleasure points fired off at one, the one inside, the one outside. Pleasure came in waves. Daisy gripped the edge of the table. Her eyes rolled back in her head. It felt like the device was moving inside of her, though she knew it wasn’t. It was haptic, tiny vibrations rolling up and down the length of the device as Carter slid his fingers up and down his screen. Or, in the case of her clit, made maddening circles around it.

The sensation abruptly stopped. Daisy knew she had precious few seconds to compose herself. Her pussy throbbed, aching for more. Blood rushed to her core. She felt wetness soaking into her panties. She dared not look around, that could give her away. She kept her expression neutral and scooted her bottom out a little, spreading her thighs to relieve some of the pressure building within her, and pretended to focus on her course book.

The third wave hit, intense pleasure, all the way up the device. Her toes curled in her shoes. The faintest gasp escaped her lips, she couldn’t help it, but in her mind she was screaming. It went on for about two minutes, circling her clit, humming against her g-spot. Before she knew it, she was very, very close. The device died with such abruptness Daisy almost slipped out of her seat.

Daisy groaned in frustration. Hands trembling, she reached for her phone and typed out a quick text to Carter: You’re such a tease!

The device activated. Twenty seconds of intense pleasure followed by a lull of five seconds. This went on for minutes. Twenty seconds on, five seconds off. Long enough to drive her mad with pleasure, not long enough to give her release. Soon, she was aware of little else, certainly not what was going on around her. She couldn’t go on like this. Her legs were trembling. Sweat beaded on her lip. Her panties were wet, her sex engorged with blood and aching for release. During a brief lull she picked up her phone to tell Carter to finish it already, when she noticed she’d missed a text from him:

Sorry babe! I woke up late! I’ll be there in 15!

IsabellaScot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaScot

Daisy froze. If Carter was still at his apartment, who was controlling her device inside her?

The device activated. Twenty seconds. Daisy rode it out, counting down the seconds until it ended. As soon as it did, she opened the app on her phone. Her finger hovered over the disconnect button. All she had to do was tap it and the connection would sever instantly. Twenty seconds. Daisy almost cried out. She knew what he was doing, it had to be a guy. Process of elimination. He was going through every girl in the cafe, watching as he fired off the vibe. A shadow appeared over her table. An employee, clearing a pastry dish. The vibe went still.

“Can I get you anything else?” the girl asked.

“No,” Daisy said, forcing out the word through compressed lips.

The girl paused. “Are you sure? May I get you another coffee?”

“No!” she managed, somehow. “I’m...” at that moment, the vibe came to life inside her, “--fine!”

The last word came off in a shrill cry before she clamped her mouth shut. Too late, she knew. The girl gave her an odd look, which Daisy ignored and shuffled off. But to anyone who knew what to look for, it was a dead giveaway.

This time, the sensation didn’t stop after twenty seconds. It kept going. Daisy knew. Instead of shutting off as before, the sensation began to cycle, up and down, in and out. He was toying with her, watching her. Despite the fear, despite the risk of discovery and shame, she loved it. Wasn’t this what she wanted, to push her boundaries? Somewhere nearby, someone was watching as she danced on the ends of invisible strings, writhing in her chair, controlling her breathing, doing all she could to delay the inevitable. What would happen next? She had no idea.

Just as she approached her limit, the device stilled. It was all Daisy could do not to cry out in frustration. She had to know who it was. Casting discretion aside, she looked around. No one was watching her. She didn’t have much time. Seconds, and he would activate the vibe again. Then she remembered the chat feature on the app and typed out a quick message:

Who is this?

Pleasure erupted inside of her. She dropped the phone, dimly aware that she had drawn the attention of a woman three tables away. Daisy ignored her; squeezed her eyes shut. Forty-five seconds of intense pleasure, followed by the aching emptiness. Her clit throbbed at the absence of stimulation, almost painfully.

That was the new pattern. Forty-five seconds on, fifteen off.

Quickly, she checked her phone. Does it matter? was the response waiting for her.

Of course it matters! I don't know you! she had time to type, before her time was up. She was prepared for it this time, but it was getting harder and harder to think clearly. Her heart was hammering, her hair plastered to her brow. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep from cumming, but she came anyway. Her body turned against her, the pleasure cresting inside of her in delicious release.

The vibe stopped.

Daisy opened her mouth. No sound came out. She could feel her body clenching and releasing, pleasure denied, climax ruined.

I don’t think it does. However, you may call me Jameson. What is your name, or should I just call you Lovely?

Daisy glared at her phone. She was hammering out a snarky response just as the vibe came to life once more. She thought the game was over. She was wrong. Her body, once denied, was quick to respond. Jameson gave her a full minute this time. How generous, she thought.

There was no way she was going to kill the connection now. Sad as it was in her mind, this was the single most erotic experience in her life. From a stranger in a cafe!

Daisy, she replied, when the vibe stopped. I hope you’re enjoying yourself.

Watching a beautiful woman in the throes of passion? Immensely. Tell me what you want, Daisy.

The vibe kicked on. A minute of bliss. Not enough to get her there, but close.

I think it would be obvious, Daisy replied when it was over.

Yes, but I want you to say it.

What happened next was a blitz. Alternating patterns, waves of intermittent pleasure. One moment, she felt like she was being penetrated. The next, a tongue on her clit. The next, sensations she could not describe and had never felt. Clearly, Jameson had mastered the app that controlled her.

I want to cum! Daisy typed furiously, the moment she could. I want to cum right now!

The patterns repeated, the durations shorter. She was on the edge, but he would not let her go over.

Say please.

Goddammit! she typed.

Wrong answer.

The pleasure came again, in undulating waves. It went on for minutes, with pauses lasting no more than five seconds, pushing her right up to the edge, but not letting her over. Her panties were soaked. Daisy was beside herself. Fine. She'd play his game.

Please! she typed. I’m begging you! I’m in tears! Please let me cum! After a moment’s hesitation, she added: Please, Mr. Jameson!

That’s a good girl. came the reply. That’s a very good girl.

Daisy set down the phone and hid her face behind her hair. Jameson waited, just long enough for doubt to set in, before activating the vibe. Pleasure coursed through Daisy. She felt it in her scalp, in her toes. Every muscle was taut, her entire body coiled. It didn’t take long.

The orgasm was simultaneous, at once inside and out. She bit her tongue, hard, to keep from crying out. The sensation was delicious, effervescent. Daisy was aware of nothing but the device inside her and the pleasure it generated. And the invisible hand that controlled it. She felt that she would explode. She wanted to scream, and nearly did, but somehow held it together.

Finally, the pleasure began to recede. As it did, Jameson gently dialed down the intensity, until the vibe was silent once more. Daisy uncoiled, turning nearly fluid in the chair. Entirely, utterly, spent.

“What the fuck?”

Daisy looked up. Carter stood beside her table, glaring down at her.

“What was that?” he demanded.

Daisy wiped the sweat-dampened hair from her brow. She sat upright, straightened her shirt. “Nothing. It was nothing at all.”

Published 
Written by wigglebiscuit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments