Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Partner, Part 2

45
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
913 words 913 words

Lee visiting Darla's trailer after his workout soon became a regular event. He would shower and then dress in a robe he started carrying in his gym bag as the one she provided was a little small on him. He would then sit and have coffee with her as they talked about their training. Eventually, Darla's looks, the scent of her perfume, and the feel of her silky clothing against his hand would get Lee excited and he would wrap her in his muscular arms and plant soft kisses on her pretty face as they slid off the couch.

Once on the carpet his powerful arms placed her on her hands and knees and he made ready to penetrate her. It took Lee a while to get over the fact that Darla was not born female and once he did he began to look forward to having sex with her.

Per Darla's request no one at the gym was wise to their hooking up so there were no questioning looks. It was sometime toward the end of the month that Darla asked Lee to wear one of his posing trunks on his next visit.

"Do you remember asking what's next?" she reminded him one afternoon. " And I responded that time would tell, well this is what is next. I always dress up sexy for you. Can't you dress up for me?" she asked.

"I can do that, " Lee responded.

"And not just the suit, I expect you to oil yourself up," Darla added.

So on his next visit, he packed a pair of posing trunks that he had worn on stage. Once dried off from his shower Lee then applied a thin coat of oil from the bottle he carried, too thin a coat for the stage but enough for a private showing.

When he stepped from the bathroom clad in this tiny garment and all shiny with oil, he thought that Darla was going to faint with pleasure. Her eyes went wide as her tiny cock pushed against the material of her soft silky panties as a slight moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

"You are so beautiful," she said in almost a whisper.

Lee responded by running through a few poses to profile his superb body from different angles.

"I want you," Darla informed him as she stepped forward and removed her bra, and rubbed her tits against his oiled frame as her hands traced the outline of his massive arms and shoulders. Yet she stopped him from placing her in the required position.

"No, I want to fuck you," she said shyly.

She felt Lee's spirit pull totally away from her. Lee was considering leaving as this was way out of his comfort zone, yet something made him stay.

BriannaHarps
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarps

"Don't be afraid. My tiny "Barbie wand" couldn't hurt you," she informed him as she took hold of one of his hands and planted kisses on it.

It took a little begging on Darla's part before Lee agreed and got down on his hands and knees. He had endured a prostrate exam and this couldn't be any worse. What puzzled him the most was why he was getting hard as Darla slid down his posing suit and took his place behind him. He could feel her full tits pressed into his back as well as the nylon stockings against his legs. He then felt her small hand apply a slippery substance between his butt cheeks.

"Are you ready, baby?' she asked in almost a purr.

"I'm ready," he responded in a half-hearted voice.

He felt one of Darla's hands grip his waist while the other directed her small cock toward his butt crack. It was a heartbeat later that he felt her small but hard tiny cock push between his rock-solid butt cheeks, it was not an unpleasant feeling. As Darla predicted she was too small to reach his pucker, but that didn't seem to bother her and she moaned with every thrust.

Once Lee was able to time her thrusts he clenched his butt cheeks together and sandwiched Darla's small cock between them and she moan even louder. Darla kissed the back of his neck and kept almost a non-stop commentary of how great he was. She wanted to kiss him but the width of his back and arms prevented that. Still, she managed to take hold of his hard cock and she began to stroke it.

Lee could not understand why he was as turned on as he was or why he was as hard as he was even before she grabbed him. Eventually, he became aware of her breathing becoming more rapid and she managed to inform Lee between moans that she was going to cum.

"Can you cum with me?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he responded.

A minute later, Darla threw he head back and a long sustained moan escaped her open mouth and her cock let loose its contents in Lee's butt. Lee heard her moan and felt the warm sticky substance between his butt crack and he let loose in her hand and then rolled off of him and collapsed in a heap.

Lee scrambled around placed a muscular arm around her slender shoulders and pulled her closer, He planted kisses on her face and neck as she rode her orgasm to its finish.

"So what's next?" Less asked when her breathing returned to normal.

"Time will tell," she replied as they commenced kissing.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments