Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Night With A Goddess - My First Transsexual Experience

"I wait for her to return, but I'm worried she never will. I shouldn't have let her go. A simple glance from her angelic face ignited a spark inside of me. I won't make the same mistake"

23
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
7.2k words 7.2k words

~5~

As fast as we can, we bang and pound our way down the ventilation shaft. The noises made by my hands and knees are so loud that they drown out any sounds from outside I would otherwise be able to hear. We dent the flimsy metal as we crawl.

Eventually, I slow down, listening for any noises around us. Surprisingly, I don’t hear anything from below, and I wonder if I should be relieved or more nervous. Alicia’s head arrives beside me, trying to listen as well. Her soft cheek grazes mine and my heart flutters. My eyes glance toward her bare, oiled shoulder, glistening from the light beaming in from a nearby grate. I gulp loudly and I think it actually echoed in here.

She looks back at me and grins. Our noses touch, and then she dives into my lips. We kiss and kiss and I try to wrap my hands around her body, but the duct is just too damn small. Her hand gently touches my pussy under my skirt and I yelp, pulling away. My vagina is still so sensitive.

“What are we doing!?” I whisper intensely. “We have to leave.”

“I know,” she says. “I couldn’t help it. Your lips were calling to me.”

I shake my head and continue crawling toward the exit. I can’t let her get near my pussy or I’ll come for sure.

“You know, you really have the cutest butt I’ve ever seen,” she whispers not thirty seconds later, and I can hear her snicker afterward. “I have a pretty good view right now.”

My face goes red and my head shrinks into my shoulders like a scared turtle. I’m so vulnerable like this. I should have opted for her to take the lead. But wouldn’t that have been just as bad? I’d be watching her sculpted ass jiggle right in front of my face.

“It’s just so perky and your juicy thighs accent your ass perfectly.” Then she made a kissing sound as though talking about a delicious meal.

“Now is not the time to be joking around, we have to get out of here, quick!” I whisper back in feigned anger. Deep down, I am overwhelmingly thrilled to hear her say that.

I take the right at the junction and continue crawling. I veer right and maintain a slow pace. Suddenly, a sound echoes from beneath me. It appears that the 'suits' have infiltrated another tenant's apartment in their quest to find us. I think they’re knocking on every resident’s door. I come to a sudden halt, listening intently.

But then I feel something smush in between my ass cheeks and pussy.

Ah! I stopped too quickly!

Her mouth is pressed against my outer lips, through the thin barrier of my skirt, her nose nudging into my ass. A silent gasp of frustration escapes me as I restrain my pending climax.

My vagina is already extremely sensitive; prone to surrender to pleasure at the slightest provocation.

To think, coming in a dirty place like this, in front of a goddess, just from her succulent mouth pressed up against my pussy. I’m so hopeless. It throbs like a powerful heartbeat and I’m scared to look back at her. I’m literally teetering on the edge of an orgasmic cliff right now. I want to come with her. In her arms. Away from these men.

“Why did you stop?!” she whispers, pulling her face out from my ass and I wince when she does.

Sweat drips down my brow, but I quickly take my mind off the overwhelmingly stimulated sensation by listening to the men.

“They’re not here! Let’s check somewhere else!” a man yells.

“Shh…I whisper back to her.” My throbbing labia relaxes, but my legs still quiver and my body feels like jelly. My thong feels so moist; I’m definitely leaking.

“Are…you okay?” she asks. “You’re shaking.”

“I…can’t tell you,” I reply through gritted teeth. “It’s embarrassing.”

“More embarrassing than dancing in front of an erect man, and getting photos taken of me?”

“Yes. Yes, it is.”

She pinches my butt, and once again, I yelp like a little girl.

“Stop that!”

“Tell me.”

With a hint of frustration in my voice, I utter, “Fine. You wanna’ know?! You arouse me to such a degree that I'm on the verge of climaxing any moment. Ever since our contact at the bar, my body has been craving you. My arousal is at a tipping point where the barest touch could trigger it. There, satisfied?"

“Very,” she says and her grin is almost audible. “You’re so innocent and sweet. I love that about you.”

Love? I gulp.

“Just please, no more touching. Until we get out of here.”

“Fine. But if we make it out of here alive. You’re mine.”

Those words ring in my ear, almost making me come. Numerous pictures flood my mind, each one consisting of her overpowering me; pounding me, drawing me in, yanking my hair. However, before I allow those thoughts to consume me and surrender to their fiery allure, an unexpected, pleasant visual emerges before my eyes.

“The exit!” I yell with relief.

I do a quick crab-like dash and pull myself out of the stuffy air duct onto the rocky rooftop. The invigorating city air, tainted by pollution, floods my lungs as I gasp for a much-needed lungful of air, unimpeded by the dusty gloom of the air duct. Promptly then, I extend my hand and lift Alicia out. We crash onto a bed of pebbles and pause momentarily. Although my heart is still pounding, I sense vitality returning to me.

“We…we…did it!” I laugh “We actually did it!”

“You did it,” she clarifies, running two fingers through my hair around my ear. “This is all because of you. I still can’t believe you came for me. You’re the most generous person I’ve ever known. The most selfless.”

“Well,” I blush, rubbing the back of my neck bashfully. “Come on, the fire escape is this way. It’s all downhill from here.”

Carrying my duffle bag, we tread upon the stones, making our way towards the metal pipe where my rope is still attached. However, just as I'm preparing to climb down, I notice three men in suits at the top of the stairs looking up at me. They point their fingers and shout something. Reacting instantly, I throw myself backward onto the rooftop.

“What!?” Alicia says, arriving at my rear.

My panicked heart beats heavily in my chest. I sigh “They’re waiting for us at the top of the stairs –our only way out.”

Her head drops in frustration. “We can’t give up. We’ve come too far. Do you have…any other ideas?”

I think for a moment and bypass a stupid joke about just living up on this rooftop forever.

“Just…a. crazy one,” I say frowning. “You probably won’t like it.”

“Well, it’s better than anything I have. I’ll follow your lead.”

Without giving it much thought, I start to knot several ropes together from my duffel bag. She observes my actions with a puzzled look.

“That’s a lot of rope,” she says to me, looking confused. “Wow, you sure were prepared to save me…”

“I hope it’s enough…”

Her eyes begin putting the pieces together. “You…” Her eyes widen. “You want us to slide down the entire building with the rope, don’t you?”

“Might as well go out with a bang, right?”

She gives me a look of terror, however, I persist in knotting every piece of rope I have. Judging from my preliminary computations, it appears that I might run out. But hopefully, my math is wrong.

“What are you, a spy?!” she asks.

“No. I’m a safety tool and supply consultant.”

“Wow. Sexy,” she says with a hint of sarcasm.

"Let's go," I guide her to a different part of the rooftop where another metal rod extends out from the concrete boundary. I fasten the rope firmly around it while Alicia observes my actions closely. I'm curious about her thoughts at this moment. Is she placing her trust in me? Or perhaps she thinks I've lost my sanity. I give the rope a few tugs to demonstrate to Alicia its solidity. However, she merely responds with an apprehensive laugh and a dismissive roll of her eyes, as if to sarcastically convey, "You really believe that makes me feel better?"

Holding the hefty twisted bundle of rope, I position myself at the brink of the forty-story condominium, my gaze falling below. The wind is intense, causing me to waver as I struggle to stay balanced. I gulp nervously, with perspiration trickling into my eyes. I then launch the rope into the massive void beneath and observe as it unfurls.

“Okay, ready?” I ask, strapping the harness from my belt to the rope.

“Not really. But what the hell?”

“You’re gonna want to hold on to me as tightly as you can.”

“From the back or front?”

“Face to face,” I say. “Wrap your legs around me.”

She responds with a nod before tightly encircling herself around me, drawing me close to her with her legs. A blush colors our cheeks, our breasts pressing together, creating an outward prominence. I find myself in a dilemma of desire, unsure if it's the sensation of her significant cock pressed against mine, or the fullness of her boobs meeting mine that heightens my arousal more.

“I hope you know what you’re doing,” she says with an obvious tone of concern.

I nod nervously.

“I somehow got myself up here. So, getting down’s gotta’ be easier, right?”

She scoffs at me looking appalled at my reasoning.

I wince as though I’m silently apologizing. “Here we go,” I say, and leap over the edge.

Our descent is swift. The roar of the wind drowns out our screaming. I seize the harness and engage the trigger, successfully slowing our fearsome speed. Gradually, we rotate in descent, drinking in the captivating nocturnal sky and the subtle hint of a sunrise on the verge of showing itself. The horizon starts to radiate with an orange hue.

“It’s actually quite pretty,” she says to me over top of the wind blowing in my ears.

“More than I have ever realized. I never really appreciated it before,” I say, giving her a sincere smile.

The rope's end becomes visible to me, suspended significantly off the ground. I decelerate our movement until we are perfectly still, poised just below the termination of the rope. My feet hang loose while hers remain securely clasped around me. I risk a look downwards, estimating the distance between us and the ground. Possibly twenty feet. A fall from this altitude would probably result in broken legs. “The hedges,” she says pointing below us.

Long rows of bushy hedges sparkle in my eye about ten feet or so ahead of us.

“Okay,” I say excitedly. “But we have to swing.”

Our bodies are entirely entwined as we sway back and forth around nine or ten times. The aim is to gain enough momentum to propel us to the shrub-filled courtyard at the front of the condominium.

“On the count of three…” And my hand reaches for my harness buckle, ready to detach it from our safety line. “One…” We rock back toward the building, generating a high arc.

“Two…” We begin moving forward quickly.

“Three.” I detach my harness from the rope, and we fly forward like we are launched from a canon. We grip each other tightly until a pile of soft bushes absorbs our fall. We land sunken deep inside a leafy embrace. My mouth gapes open, surprised we actually made it in one piece.

“Are you okay?” I quickly ask, inspecting her body for any cuts or bruises.

“Yeah, I think so. You?”

“I don’t feel like my limbs are broken.”

I step out first and grab her by the hand to help her out. We are completely filthy and have twigs and leaves in our hair. I notice a few of the security guards in the window giving us strange looks, as though we had just fallen from the sky.

We both take a glance back upward at the top of the building, then at the rope, dangling high above us in the wind.

I chuckle uncontrollably at our recent actions. Perhaps it's excitement fueling my laughter. I can't seem to hold it back. I erupt into laughter. She looks at me as if I've lost my mind. Then, it dawns on her too and she starts laughing. We find ourselves in a shared fit of laughter, drawing the attention of passersby on the street. It feels as if we're intoxicated. We continue to laugh uncontrollably, face to face, with my arms draped around her neck.

I stare into her teary eyes and become completely lost.

“Do you see them?!” a deep voice shouts from the other side of the building.

“Ah!” I completely forgot. We need to leave right now. “Come!” I’m able to say after my laughing fit had subsided. Then I grab her hand and dash across the street into the safety of my home.

We cannot wait any longer. Inner desires fuel our actions with intense fervor and longing. Alicia forcefully pushes me against the elevator's wall as soon as the doors part, passionately kissing my neck as if she were a vampire. I respond with a moan, fingers buried in her hair, relishing the sensation of her tongue dancing over the skin of my neck.

She then shifts her attention to my lips, nibbling on my bottom lip and then releasing it. Her tongue intertwines with mine in a passionate French kiss. The sound of our lips meeting is so loud and intense that it borders on comical, but the sound only fuels our desire. Alicia remains dressed in her revealing leather attire. The resident security officer in my building was surely beyond thrilled when he saw us saunter past him.

Ugh, it feels incredible. Her tongue, long and enticing, seems to create a sensual undulating movement inside my mouth. I cannot help but wonder if she could replicate that sensation on my clitoris. Seizing her arms, I take control, pushing her back against the nearby wall. It's then I notice that we've forgotten to press the elevator button. The doors remain open, and to our surprise, the elderly woman from earlier stands there, observing our encounter.

“Oh, don’t mind me,” she says as we finally make eye contact. “I’ll get the next one.”

I feel like I’m dripping with saliva, and my mouth remains agape. “I…uh…”

“What floor?” Alicia asks me.

“F-F-Forty-three,” I spit out, still stunned.

The doors begin to close. But not before the lady quickly speaks. “I’m glad you were able to find who you were looking for.”

“I did. Thanks!”

The doors shut and Alicia and I exchanged funny expressions.

“You strategized with an old lady about my rescue?” Alicia asks.

“Well... it’s a long story. I'll fill you in some time.”

“Please do. We have all the time in the world.”

My pussy is aching. Throbbing. Floor forty-three couldn’t come soon enough. As the doors shut behind us, I lead her to my door. I can’t wipe the smile from my face. I've had the longest night ever. The moment I've been eagerly waiting for has finally arrived. From scaling a forty-story structure to coercing one of New York's most influential men to ziplining from that same building. And at last, the pinnacle moment has come.

“You’ve gone quiet,” she says to me as I pull my keys from my pocket.

With excitement coursing through me, I attempt to insert the rigid key into the waiting keyhole, “It’s been a long night.”

“Oh, so…you want to go to sleep?” she says, her eyes turning a little sad.

A piercing chuckle slips from my lips as I gaze intensely into her eyes.

“I’ll sleep once you ravage my body and I pleasure you in ways you’ve only fantasized about.”

She coyly smiles and casts her eyes down in shyness as I guide her hand and lead her inside through the open door. Our lips meet, the kiss fiery and intense. Uncertainty of whether the men have followed us indoors prompts me to secure every lock on the door, all while maintaining our passion. With a single hand, I close every blind and navigate us toward the bedroom, our bodies twirling and teasing each other. I toss her onto the bed and strip off my shirt hastily, both of us now shimmering in the light due to our perspiration.

I quickly join her, my body pressed against hers, and my mouth takes hers completely. Her fingers play with my hair, a sensation that feels absolutely divine. But amidst this paradise, an unsettling sensation that I may have overlooked something gnaws at me.

I remove my tongue from deep inside her mouth and shout, “The pictures!”

Immediately, I roll over and plug my phone into the charger on my bedside table. My phone flicks on and Alicia hovers over me, spooning me from behind; her hair smells of lavender and strands of it gently tickle my shoulders. She is completely erect. It’s jabbing into my pussy from behind. I slowly rock my hips back and forth to stimulate her cock even more.

“Okay. It’s sent. To three of my email accounts,” I say with a smile. And we both give a sigh of relief. “He won’t bother us again.”

She traces her hand down my chest, making its way to my abdomen and then beneath my skirt. She starts to play around with my lips, which are already moist. The sound of her fingers maneuvering the wetness fills the air. She employs the natural lubrication to caress my clitoris with two fingers, moving in a circular manner. My response is a moan of pleasure and a wriggle. Her touch is exactly the right amount of force and pace. My toes curl in delight and I find myself biting my lip.

Not yet, I’m going to come. Not yet! I want it to last so much longer.

I yank her hand from under my thong and roll over to face her. I wag my index finger reprovingly and say, “Not yet. There’s something I owe you first.”

She grins widely and narrows her eyes. “Oh yeah? What’s that?”

I can see her erect penis practically bursting out of her thong. But somehow, the strong material is keeping it contained. I carefully lower my hands to her waist, slowly easing her underwear down. With each gradual movement, her rigid cock unveils, eventually popping free from the snug waistband like a spring. Now fully exposed, it stands up powerfully, almost looking back at me. The sight is captivating, the noticeable veins, its thickness, and the red, wet tip. I'm in a state of euphoria. She then moves onto her knees, pointing it towards me while I lay on my belly, staring up at her with anticipation.

She bobs it up and down as I inch nearer, ready to savor it at last. However, she abruptly withdraws it just as I am about to grasp it with my eager lips. I give her a fierce look, and then she dangles it back near my mouth like a tempting reward. I attempt to seize it again, only to have her pull it back while giggling.

She’s teasing me.

I’ve had enough and grab her ass cheeks tightly and it makes her yelp. I pull her inward and her dick thrusts deep into my mouth. She moans so loud; it makes my pussy drip through my thong and onto my covers. She runs her hands through my straight black hair, ruffling it as I engulf it with my salivating mouth.

The experience surpasses all my expectations. Her flavor is delightfully enticing, reminiscent of strawberries. The heat radiating from her is comforting, filling my mouth and cascading down my throat. My tongue feels the pumping of blood into her tip and shaft, and for a moment, I feel our heartbeats sync. Her skin is smooth as silk under my tongue, ensuring that I lavish each inch of her.

I lightly scratch her butt cheeks with my nails and pull her hips closer, then outward, establishing a pleasurable tempo as her cock slides in and out of my mouth.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

I look up to see her eyes, dark and shut. Her jaw is taut in absolute ecstasy. A sigh escapes her lips before she bites her lip, releasing a tantalizing, trembling groan. Her moans cause a transformation in me, leaving me feeling as fluid as water. Her breathing quickens, indicative of her gratification and conveyed through short, shallow breaths.

It’s so big, I wonder if I can fit the entire thing in my mouth.

I’ve heard the base of the tip is extra sensitive, so I wiggle my tongue along the bottom of her rosy tip, and instantly she clenches my hair tightly and moans again, which sends her dick flinching between my lips like a spasm.

I guess I was right.

I then slide my lips along the moist stem, feeling it penetrate further into my mouth. My tongue is pressed against her entire base, causing her legs to twitch. I'm merely halfway up the stem, unsure if I am capable of going any deeper. However, her hand is encouragingly pushing at the back of my head, indicating she wants me to go deeper.

She wants it so bad. So naturally, I oblige. I desire to.

I move farther and the shaft gets thicker the more I go, causing my jaw to crank open as wide as it can. It’s already touching the back of my throat, but I think I can keep going.

“Yes…yes…yessss…” she says, in a soft, breathless pant.

I’m almost there. My head still thrusts back and forth. It’s so juicy; the saliva, pre cum and other fluids just leak out of my mouth from all sides and pour onto the sheets. With each plunge, my eyes get closer to her beautifully tanned belly.  I push further and her thick dick curls down my throat and my nose finally touches her stomach. I’ve made it.

“Ahhh!” she yells in pure ecstasy, with both hands gripping my head.

I pull back to the tip and thrust to the base once more. She cries out, then pulls my head from her dick. My whole face is a mess, dripping with a mixture of love fluid.

She passionately starts kissing me, placing her hands on my cheeks. Our lips and tongues mingle, sharing a myriad of flavors. Then without hesitation, her long tongue licks up and down my cheeks giddily.

We stare at each other and smile.

Her attention is suddenly caught by her wet and juicy penis, which is visibly throbbing from my view. It’s so red, it looks like it’s just pleading to explode.

“I think it’s ready to go inside of you now,” she says to me.

My eyes widen with excitement and my heart momentarily pauses. I sense a pulsating feeling, radiating upwards into my belly, filled with the anticipation of what's to come.

Swallowing hard, I elicit a soft giggle from her. She gently takes hold of my slim shoulders and flips me onto my back. As I look upwards, I catch sight of her attractive figure coming into focus. She rests her body against mine, our chests touching each other, and her cock nestled firmly between our bellies. The warmth feels almost scorching. I yearn for it, for her to be inside of me. This longing is all-consuming.

All my life I’ve never experienced a connection like this. This is what I’ve been searching for.

I let my hands slide down from her back to finally release my skirt, tossing it aside. The process of removing my thong begins, yet Alicia decides to take over. Using her teeth, she grabs hold of the strap, pulling it past the shine on my thighs, then down past my flush knees, and off from my feet. My pre-come leaks out of my pussy, now that it’s free of my restraining thong.

“Are you ready?” she says, intently staring into my eyes and I feel her rub the lips of my pussy with her erection.

I nod, with wide eyes. “I’ve never been so ready.”

Once again, she positions herself on top of me and plants a kiss. Her body's weight feels incredibly reassuring. She reaches down to her member, and that's when I sense it. The size of the tip is so substantial. She teases it around my clitoris, and then around my lips, soaking it in my essence. The sensation is simply delightful. She adjusts her cock downwards, cautiously penetrating my vagina.

The initial tightness gradually gives way to the ease with which her slick penis glides in, stretching me out. It fits perfectly within me like a key to its corresponding lock. I feel it going deeper and deeper inside. It seems like it won't stop. But then she hits my g-spot and my body shivers in sheer ecstasy. I let out a loud moan; so loud that it would give my neighbors the impression that I was in danger.

Alicia smirks, and then her smile fades, contorting into an intense expression of lust. She angles her body downward and begins thrusting in that same spot like a perfect machine. Pounding me, over and over, our hips slapping together. Each time she thrusts, it feels like a jolt of pleasurable lightning scorches through me. My hips spasm skyward and my back arcs. But she pounds harder, pinning me to the bed and restraining me from moving, which only makes everything more intense. I squeal, gripping the bed sheets, hanging on for dear life.

She’s incredible.

It’s like I’m on a drug; a state of Zen. My entire body feels like jelly. From my toes to my face, I feel intense pleasure coursing through me. I’m going to explode. I can’t last.

She pulls my head tightly into her bouncing breasts and licks my ear, followed by a breathless whisper. “Where do you want me to finish?”

Her voice is a symphony to my senses.

I desire her girl come all over me. Showering me with her essence. But… mostly inside of me. My moans were so powerful, so uncontrollable, that I wanted to speak, but physically couldn’t string two words together.

“AH, Oh, G–God…” I stammer as I get intensely rocked back and forth; the headboard smacking against the wall.

The corners of her rose-red lips rise slightly as if feeling immense pleasure in my reaction.

“P-P-Please…C–C–Come inside,” I barely say, over the loud slapping of our skin every split second. “I n–n–n–need it.”

I hope she understands me.

She grins widely and nods, running her hand through her hair coolly as her hips thrust her cock deeper inside me. The rocking of her hips intensifies. Pounding and pounding my g-spot. I’ve been edging for about what, six hours now? I wonder how intense my orgasm will be. She pounds me harder, and my voice screeches. I can’t take it anymore. I dig my nails into her ass and guide her inside of me. Our nipples smack and our skin glides soppily from the sweat.

“I can’t hold it,” I say, in between screams. “I’m going to come. I’m going to explode!”

“Me too,” she whispers, sounding in complete control of her climax. “Let it take over your body. Give in to the pleasure. You’ve waited so long to release it. Now let go…”

And I do as she says. I finally surrender. All my pent-up stress, my musings, and my vitality surge straight into my pussy like a powerful cascade. It erupts from me like an explosion of feelings. I feel a gushing release.

I squirt everywhere. I feel it hit my headboard behind me, spray across the room, and some onto her quivering chest. I didn’t even know I could squirt. But I can’t move. She has me pinned as she pulls me into a tight embrace. She moans so loudly, that it makes me come a second time.

Then, if I wasn’t already in paradise, I feel her hot liquid essence flow up inside me and that incredible sensation makes my eyes roll back in my head. It’s warm and fills up my insides. I involuntarily scream as my pussy goes wild. My third orgasm is so intense I can’t even think.  My hands pull her closer and closer as her dick pulsates and contracts, pouring more hot come into me, warming my entire body. Each time her dick throbs, another orgasm ignites inside of me and we share pleasure like nothing I’ve ever felt. We moan in sync like two lovers who’ve known each other for eternity.

She continues to pound my pussy; our orgasms are never-ending. I feel another thick load shoot inside, and her claws dig into my back and she moans into my mouth as our tongues wrap themselves around each other. She follows it up with slow, deep thrusts, shooting the remaining load inside of me. Her body twitches with the last few drops.

With a deep exhale, she collapses on me, leaving her drained cock deep inside my vagina. I finally have the strength to open my watery eyes and Alicia looks completely consumed, as though the weight of the world had just vanished from her shoulders. With her sweaty body on mine, we begin to slowly kiss. I spin her around and stare at her from above. My hand gently sweeps over her disheveled hair, tracing the outline of her face and cheekbones while she looks spectacularly beautiful. I experience a comforting warmth and fuzziness in my body as I surrender to the calming shelter of her arms.

My eyes just want to close. I don’t want her to pull out – it feels comforting having her dick remain inside of me. I rest my head on her sweaty left breast which is as soft as a cloud and my eyes shut. With each relaxed breath, Alicia’s chest rises and lowers, rocking me to a peaceful slumber. 

 

~ 6 ~

 

 As my eyes flick open, I embrace a new dawn feeling like a new person. A youthful vigor flows through my arms down to my toes and my heart flutters with excitement to start the day.

If not for the soft whispering of her breath against my bare skin, I might have believed all of it to be simply a figment of my imagination. The prior night at the pub, unlawfully entering her apartment and experiencing the most exhilarating evening I've ever had. Anyone I tell would probably suspect me of losing my sanity.

I roll onto my side and stare at her. Even as she sleeps, her angelic beauty is matched by no one; her long locks resting on her cheeks and the rest of her hair splayed across the pillow and sheets as though she was floating in water. Her large breasts rising up and down with each quiet breath. Her olive skin shimmering in the morning sunlight from my high-rise New York bedroom window. I smile, doing everything I can to enjoy this moment in time, as I know I’ll look back on it with nostalgia. It’s like heaven.

Knowing I’ve missed one of the most important work meetings in my life, doesn’t bother me one bit. It just seems…meaningless now.

An uncovered left nipple is pointing skyward and I kiss it gently, making sure I don’t wake her. I peacefully take her beauty in for another ten minutes or so until I begin to get antsy. I bite my lip and fidget with my fingers, hoping it will calm my overly erotic mind. But it’s quite difficult not to give in to temptation. I’m overwhelmingly hot and bothered right now. Something about her serene state makes me want to ravage her. It makes my fingers involuntarily crawl down to my pussy and begin delicately rubbing my clitoris. I rock it in between my fingers.  I accidentally moan, but catch myself before becoming too loud.

I can’t take it. It’s eleven in the morning; she should be awake now, anyway.

Maybe I’ll wake her up with a surprise.

I slide myself under the silky covers and dive in between her exquisitely soft legs. She smells like flowers. There’s not one hair on her body and it makes me wonder how she does it.

Her cock is submissive and unerect; we’ll need to fix that right away.

I use my tongue to maneuver her shaft, nestling it securely between my lips. The familiar taste, despite only a few hours of absence, is something I have yearned for. My head moves rhythmically, causing it to burgeon within the confines of my mouth. The experience is thrilling. Her breaths become subtly heavier as if she's embroiled in a deep fantasy. My tongue gently traces the underside of her shaft, amplifying her sensual pleasure.

Her arousal is now at its peak in my mouth, and my throat has become adapted to her size. I engulf her entirely, pushing until her member brushes the back of my throat and my nose touches her abdomen. Her steady breaths have transitioned to soft moans of pleasure.

I keep going faster and faster, and I receive a small squirt of her strawberry pre-come in my mouth. I quiver in excitement. It makes me giggle, wondering how she could stay asleep during this. I crave the full load of her fluid.

I pull her dick from my mouth and stare at it for a moment, admiring it while I slowly stroke it with my hand. It’s dripping with my saliva and her pre-come. It’s so red, that I think she must be about to burst any second.

I plunge in again, my mouth drawing her in like a vortex, my tongue creating a sensual wave along her length. Her body starts to twitch, and her sighs are lengthy, filled with amorous satisfaction. Her warm dick pulsates inside my mouth and I anticipate the climax. Her hands grip the bed sheets tightly as her hips thrust skywards.

My eyes expand in thrill and I feel the come rise up through her cock. I receive a thick dose of her love liquid which hits the back of my throat. She moans in utter bliss, my fingers glide within me and I curl them upwards, aiming for my g-spot.

Nothing compares to this sensation. I'm thoroughly soaked. I gulp down her initial discharge and detach from her cock, stealing a peek at the white fluid spouting from her like a spring. I manage to gather most of it with my lips and tongue, but some trickles down my hands.

“Oh… god…ah…”

I think she’s awake

“E–Erika,” she says, sounding quite groggy. But I can’t see her face, as I’m still hiding under the sheets.

Her hands run through my hair, petting me like a good girl. I swallow the rest of her come and pop out of the sheets. Her eyes are like slits and she stares at me in utter bliss with the cutest smile.

“Morning,” I say through a toothy grin, her erect dick resting on my cheek.

She giggles at me. “You’re covered in my come. I… can’t believe you did that.”

“How did it feel?”

“It felt so real. I dreamt we were having sex. And in the end, I guess we kind of were.”

I smile with a hint of a wince. “Sorry, I just couldn’t resist.”

“You should never apologize for making me ejaculate,” she says, stretching her arms wildly and letting out a yawn. She notices my hand down fiddling with my lady parts. “No, no. That won’t do.” She shakes her head disapprovingly.

Then I feel my body get pulled up towards her and she kisses me. She skillfully maneuvers me onto my back, a motion that I could not resist even if I wanted to. Her hair cascades down my torso towards my waist. The sensation of her tongue gently explores my pussy lips, then enters my vagina and I squeal. It’s so wet and textured, it feels so good inside. I can feel her tongue extend, then curl upward somehow, touching my g spot. My reflex is to yelp and pull her closer by clasping my legs around her neck. My back arches towards the ceiling in pleasure but she uses her hands to keep me grounded, pinning my thighs to the bed, leaving me unable to move.

I love when she does that. I feel dominated by her. Owned by her.

It doesn’t take me long to climax. Her tongue is so long, it slides in and out with such flexibility, fondling every sensitive spot I have.

“I…I’m coming…”

Her pace gets faster. Her lips are rubbing along my clitoris. She’s literally sucking the orgasm out of me.

It’s coming.

I clamp her face tightly against my pussy and I don’t have it in me to hold on any longer. I squirt into her mouth and I cry out in ecstasy. My hips quiver, heaving up and down.

“Alicia! Oh God!”

She doesn’t move. She doesn’t even flinch when I orgasm. She stays with me the entire time, slowing down her tonguing to a gentle pace, sliding it around inside so lovingly.

I pant out of breath and sweat drips down my face. She slides back up the bed, kissing every inch of my stomach and neck along the way. She reaches my face and plants a juicy kiss on my lips. Our wet lips smack as we come apart.

“You’re amazing,” she says, lying on her side with our faces now an inch apart.

“Me?” I say, shocked. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

“No, I mean it.” She blushes and her face turns into an expression of thoughtfulness.

I don’t reply, I just wait for her to explain while squinting my eyes.

“Throughout my life, no one has ever treated me the way you do,” she says, then closes one eye as though trying to search for the appropriate words. “Like equals? Like you’re not out there to use me. You know, nice at first, but then eventually showing their dark, true colours. Unless…this is all just an act you’ve put on.” She stares quizzically at me.

I stare back, wondering how I should answer. I feel confident that we’re at a place where we can play around with each other. So I decide to say, “Ah, you caught me. My clever plan has been foiled.”

She looks mad, then slaps me playfully on the arm. “I’m serious!”

My eyebrows rise, and I put on an empathetic face. “I’m sorry you had to go through all that. I can’t imagine how hard you’ve had it. But…”

No use hiding my feelings

“But I will never leave your side. I feel like I’ve searched my entire life for you. I would never use you, or betray you. I will treat you like the Goddess you are.” I say, holding her hands tightly between my breasts.

“And I will stay by your side, too.”

As we start to kiss, a flame of love and passion ignites in my heart, instead of lust and sex.

When we break apart, staring into each other’s eyes, for what feels like hours.

“Well, what should we do today?” She asks, her head resting on her hand with a big smile.

There are so many things I want to enjoy with her, it’s tough to decide. “Well, I want to get to know you,” I say sincerely, inching closer to her face. “We barely know each other. I don’t know your favourite food, your favourite song, your hobbies, your passion in life, but, it's weird. I feel like we’ve known each other for years but I don’t know the little things about you.”

“Well,” she says, frowning, “What if you don’t like the things you find out?”

I don’t hesitate to respond. “The more things I learn about you, the more I will love you,” I say with conviction.

She smiles but drops her head in embarrassment. “Erika, I–”

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The door to my apartment is hit with several forceful blows, as if someone is attempting to alert us of a fire. Our hearts pound and we stare into each other's frightened eyes.

“Are you expecting someone?” she says to me.

With a slow, apprehensive nod, I propel myself into a sitting position. A few moments pass in silence as we anticipate another knock that never comes. Swiftly, I jump out of bed and slip into a shirt. Attempting to be as inconspicuous as possible, I tiptoe towards my condominium door, hunching over in a thief-like manner. The flickering light from the peephole indicates some activity outside my door. Silently, I straighten up until my eye is level with the peephole.

In an instant, I find myself on my knees, panic-stricken at the sight of four men clad in suits congregated in the hallway. One face is familiar - the bald man I inadvertently landed on while saving Alicia.

Meanwhile, Alicia tentatively exits the bedroom, keeping low on her hands and knees. She looks to me, silently mouthing 'Well?' in my direction. With a grimace, I respond by pointing over my shoulder and holding up four fingers. Her reaction is swift - eyes closed in frustration, her body slumping against the bedroom door frame. I glide over to her in silence, comforting her with a gentle touch on her cheek.

“They found us,” she says solemnly.

There has to be a way out of this. After how far we’ve come, it can’t end like this.

My eyes dart around the room, spotting a few ropes and the harness I used last night, lying rather expectantly on the floor.

I smirk and turn to Alicia.

“Care to accompany me down the side of a forty-story building?”

She scoffs at me, looking dumbfounded. But then smirks as well. “Would love to.”

 

End of Part 1

Published 
Written by CassieX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments