Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baggage Reclaim Reunion….

"When waiting for your bag after a transatlantic flight feels good….."

39
11 Comments 11
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Based on a true event…"


The connecting flight into Seattle was on its final approach. Eleven hours down from London to San Francisco, two hours connection for Customs and Immigration, and two further hours on the domestic flight to SeaTac. Not long now. Looking through the window the city skyline illuminated the dark night sky. Travel is always an adventure, and the sights over Greenland were pretty spectacular; electric blue skies, snow covered mountains, and glaciers so vivid you could see the cracks and flow lines.

As the wheels touched down the aircraft shuddered as the brakes were applied and the engines went into reverse thrust. Slowing to a near halt the Boeing 737 exited the runway onto the parallel taxiway and headed for the terminal.

Bing, bing ”Let me be the first to welcome you to Seattle, the local time is now 10:15pm”.

Bing, bing “You may now use your cellphones and portable devices but please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until we arrive at the gate and the Captain turns off the seatbelt sign”.

Out came the phones with the usual cacophony of cell pings and phone calls to relay our arrival.

‘If you can’t beat them’ I thought as I turned on my mobile. The screen popped up with a message from my girlfriend Steffi saying she’d meet me in the arrivals area. I never check a bag, but on this full flight I had to check my carry on roller bag.

I typed ‘Had to check my carry on, meet you by baggage reclaim,’  and hit send.

👍😘 came the reply.

As the plane came on stand and slowly drifted to a halt, the fasten seatbelt sign went out.

Bing, bing “The captain has now turned off the seatbelt sign. Please make sure you take all your personal items with you. We know you have a choice of airlines, and we thank you for flying the Friendly Skies”.

I never know why people are so intent in standing up, grabbing their things, trying to get out into full aisles when the door hasn’t even been opened! It's always 5-10 minutes to put the chocks on, move the jetbridge to the aircraft, open the door and secure the airplane for disembarking passengers. Then the first class passengers start to leave, and yet all the way to the last row people stand chomping at the bit to go but can’t go anywhere!

Eventually the door was opened and the Customer Service Agent welcomed us to Seattle. In turn we all disembarked and walked out into the quiet terminal building, the traveling herd all headed for arrivals.

It was good to stretch my legs after this last sector on a long day. The display monitor proclaimed baggage carousel 3 as the escalator descended into the reclaim area. Many continued to race and be the first there, even though bags were still being unloaded and yet to arrive at the terminal.

As the herd of sheep gathered expectantly at the beginning of the baggage belt, anticipation was high to see who claimed the smug ‘my bag was first and I’m outta here while you have to wait’ look. So I went round to the other side of the long U-shaped baggage belt, where a handful of people stood quietly.

“Hello handsome,” I heard in a husky voice behind me. Starting to turn, my girlfriend Steffi walked around me, stood in front of me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me longingly.

“Hi gorgeous” I replied, “good to see you at last. Been ages”.

“Three months and four days” she specifically advised.

“Looking good,” I said, as her long mousy hair curled down over her shoulders and raincoat. “Is it raining outside?”

“No, not at all” she replied with a cheeky grin. “I couldn’t exactly walk through the terminal in what I have on…..” she continued with a mischievous look in her eyes.

“Intriguing,” I said, taking a step backward. I eyed her up and down and admired her long black trench coat with black leather boots. Boots with a four-inch silver stiletto heel. “Nice boots” I complimented.

“Yes”, she said “they’re thigh-length”.

“Really? Nice and sexy” I whispered but needn’t have bothered as at that moment the baggage carousel started moving, anticipating the arrival of the first bags. The other side was now pretty busy with many sheep as they loitered for the moment their bags appeared. This side was still sparse in comparison with maybe a dozen people.

Steffi had her back to the carousel and the waiting crowd.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

“And is there anything to accompany those sexy boots?” I enquired smiling.

“Wouldn’t you like to know!” she teased and moved her hands to the loosely knotted belt of the rain coat. Slowly she pulled the belt loop open and let it drop to her sides. Reaching upwards she slowly undid one button at a time, until all were undone and the coat sides opened slightly. “Maybe you should inspect the contents” she offered.

Noise levels increased as bags began to cascade out onto the delivery belt and hands lunged through the crowd to grab passing bags before they disappeared around the belt circuit.

My hands moved forward too, but each held one side of her coat and slowly opened it wider. Thoughts of tiring hours in the air soon dissipated as the view brought renewed vigour and excitement.

A black leather ribbed basque tightly sculpted her body, which pushed her breasts up and gave a tantalising view of her nipples perched on top of the front edge of the basque ribs. My member was stirring as my eyes continued downwards, seeing the basque contour down and into her waist and then flare out over the top of her hips. Suspenders held up black fishnet stockings that disappeared into those thigh-length boots. The silver stilettos looked striking against the black ensemble.

I slid my hands inside the open coat and slowly pulled her towards me. Once closer, they moved around and down, enjoying the feeling of the leather, until reaching the bare flesh of her butt. We kissed slowly and intimately, oblivious of the noise around. Indeed as everyone was preoccupied with bags, they were oblivious to us too. My hands grabbed and kneaded her butt cheeks.

“Hmmm,” she purred. “That feels good. God I want you right now, I’m very wet”.

At that moment I realised she was not wearing any panties or even a G-string. She was freely open to exploring hands. My right hand came around between her legs, and sure enough her pussy was very wet. My fingers lingered on her pussy lips, causing her to shake a little.

Bags were now appearing on our side of the baggage belt and a couple picked up their cases and walked past, between us and the baggage belt. Steffi moved closer and placed her arms around my neck. I moved my left arm out from her coat and around her back to hold her. Anyone who saw us would then see a welcome hug whilst we waited for bags. This made it easier for my hidden fingers to play with her pussy, and slide across it before inserting a finger.

It felt so wickedly good, so risky, so open, so exciting. Thankfully her coat also hid my hard-on, clearly visible in my trousers. She melded into my neck and shoulder as my thumb played with her clit. Two fingers now slowly stroked her G-spot, causing her to hold tighter. She moaned very softly enjoying the sensations, biting her lip to stifle her pleasure. She grasped the back of my neck harder as her thighs pushed tightly together over my hand as she came in my arms.

Two young lads had retrieved their backpacks and walked by, just inches from the back of her coat. If they only knew what they had just passed! Night-time people seem less alert to what’s going on around them but more intent on just getting home. Guess tired eyes are more tunnel vision.

“I think I’d better retrieve my bag now before it goes around yet again,” I said.

“You mean it has already come out?” She asked. “Why didn’t you get it?”

“What, and miss playing with you like this? It could wait” I replied jokingly. “But now a lot of people have gone and we’d be too obvious”.

“Arghhh. Had we gone straight away I’d have jumped you in the car” she joked. “Now you’ll have to wait until we get home”.

“Teaser,” I said as I walked toward the belt to reclaim my bag. Steffi fastened her coat, turned, and we headed out to the car park.

Probably a good idea to have waited too as when we got to her car, there were two Port of Seattle police cruisers parked about a hundred feet away, with officers conversing on their radios.

“Guess you’ll have to wait anyway,” she laughed.

“They obviously heard about you” I joked. “Wonder what they’d say about ladies of the night cruising the terminals looking for business”.

“They’d never believe you,” she retorted.

“Really? Open your coat then….”

“Ah, point taken” she conceded. “Let’s go”.

You can fly the friendly skies, but landing united is much more fun.

Published 
Written by SensualBr1t
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments