Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Stories

True sex stories, are those which feature real stories, either experienced by the author, or those they've been party to or told about.

They could be tales of one-night stands, dating site hook-ups, blind dates, house parties, first time swinging experiences, free for all hippie sex romps.

Stories submitted to this category, should be inspired by actual real events, and are deemed to be true.

Popular Stories

Room Service - Chapter 1

I got friendly with the room service waiter when I caught him staring at my naked ass.

Waking up in my hotel room at 8:00 AM, I made a mental plan for the day, starting with a shower, food, a workout, and then my 11:00 AM business meeting. I was hungry, so I ordered room service, just coffee, a fruit bowl, and a buttered raisin muffin. Sinc...

All Stories

Strip And Tease

This is a true story about my first time at a strip club.

On a sunny Sunday morning, as the church bells rang for those attending mass, my boyfriend suggested we go out for coffee before heading to his parents' house for lunch. He asked me to dress nicely, so I chose a light floral summer dress. The fabric, a so...

Chance Meeting

A chance meeting leads to a fantastic night of sex.

A playful and mischievous smile danced on my pretty lips, and my pulse quickened with each step as I walked across the semi-crowded bar with my eyes affixed with his. The fresh drink he bought me was firmly in my right hand, and I raised my left hand in a...

7/27 – The Night That Changed My Life Forever

Due to the promise that we made to each other, I knew I would not be able to participate or assist in the insertion of the ice cubes.

My name is Andrew and this is the night that changed my life forever. This single event directly involved my best friend, Jennifer, whom I have been the closest of friends for the last thirty-plus years. I met her many years ago while in college. Between...

Picture This

The photo continued to open taking a lengthy amount of time, making it feel like an eternity. This was like Jennifer giving me my own personal strip tease!

It was mid-October in 2009, and I was well established in my career. I was alone in the central part of the country, attending a five-week pilot training program for another aircraft. I was saturated, tired, and stressed beyond belief. There was no time f...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Room Service – Chapter 2

Nothing relaxes like an in-room massage after a long day of business meetings.

This morning, I woke up in my hotel room and called room service to send up a small breakfast to get my day started, and I ended up fucking the room service waiter. I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon attending a business conference. I grabbed a...

Room Service - Chapter 1

I got friendly with the room service waiter when I caught him staring at my naked ass.

Waking up in my hotel room at 8:00 AM, I made a mental plan for the day, starting with a shower, food, a workout, and then my 11:00 AM business meeting. I was hungry, so I ordered room service, just coffee, a fruit bowl, and a buttered raisin muffin. Sinc...

First Time Cybersex...Sex of the Intellectual Mind

True story of the first Lush cybersex session that blew my mind.

I am new to Lush, having been here for less than two weeks. I stumbled my way through the site for the first few days being unfamiliar with the way the community interacts with one another. Slowly, I started getting the hang of things, learning what is ac...

An Hour In The Shower With MC1982!

The true tale of my most intimate experience with a woman!

Welcome back to my sexual autobiography, answering questions posed on the Lush forums truthfully! This poster, on "Ask the gals", asks, "What was the most erotic or aroused you've been with another woman?" When browsing the forums, I see quite a few women...

Of Blushes, Blowjobs And Broken Beds

My most embarassing sexual experiences recalled!

Welcome back to my sexual autobiography, answering questions posed on the Lush forums for which I have a truthful answer! This poster asks, what was your most embarrassing sexual moment? One of them has already been told in this series. It's in "The slutt...

My Younger Lover Part 1

After a couple of bad marriages, I meet a much younger man and our friendship turns into more.

When I was eighteen, I got pregnant by a man who was in the Air Force and six years older than I was and I had known for only a month. Without telling my parents I was pregnant, I left home and he and I got married, again without telling my parents. Two w...

Cam III: We Continue Our Education

Young Married Couple Keep Discovering New Sexual Opportunities

After our busy Summer in Colorado, we got the opportunity to return home to California in Late August. We had quite an eventful June, July, and early August. A wet t-shirt contest, playing with adult toys, anal and oral sex, and an MFF threesome, not bad...