Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming a Hotwife

"Her husband knew she couldn't remain faithful, so they made an arragement...."

44
15 Comments 15
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this, please take the time to vote or leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks!"

“The first time I cheated I was in my twenties,” Stela told me.  

We were in a quiet cafe in the middle of the afternoon.  It was the first time we’d met in person after connecting on a dating app.

“I hadn’t been married long and I wasn’t very experienced when I met my husband.  I was a good Puerto Rican Catholic girl if you can believe it. Sex wasn’t a priority for him.  Even as newlyweds, it was only a couple of times a week and always missionary. Sometimes oral, but not usually.  I wanted things I read about in novels and magazines. I was still working back then and I had an affair with my boss and got caught.”

She was obviously nervous as she told me.  She fidgeted with her glass of wine, but I was confident I could put her at ease.  It was her first time meeting a stranger, but I had plenty of experience.

“What happened next?” I asked.

“We worked things out,” she said.  “We had a family. He made a lot of money and moved to the rich part of town.  I quit my job and became a stay-at-home mom. Things were good. At least until my youngest kid started school.”

“Did the sex get better?” I asked.

Stela blushed and looked away, but she wasn’t surprised by my directness. We’d been texting for days and she was growing accustomed to my approach.  It was my confidence and honesty that had initially drawn her to my profile. Unlike most men, I wasn’t looking for a relationship, but I made it clear that I wanted more than a one-night-stand. I was looking for a spark with someone special who craved sexual exploration with a dominant man.

“No,” she answered.  “But a marriage isn’t all about sex.  And it wasn’t about his money, either.  We love one another. We’re best friends.  But the sex never improved. It’s always sweet and tender and infrequent.”

“And you need more,” I stated.

She blushed again.

“Yes,” she said. “I want to be satisfied.  Fully. By a man who takes the lead. And it still hasn’t happened.”

“But that wasn’t your only time cheating?” I asked.

“No,” she said.  “The other time was a few months ago.”

“How did it happen?”

Stela shrugged.

“It’s hard to fill my days with the kids at school,” she said.  “I have a personal trainer. And I play tennis at the club.”

Her commitment to fitness was obvious.  She was dressed casually in a black skirt, black tank top, and white cardigan, but it was impossible not to notice her slender, fit body.

“So you met someone there?” I asked.  “Was it the personal trainer or tennis instructor?”

“Neither,” she said.  “The masseuse. After my workout, I get a massage twice a week.  He’s attractive. And he has strong hands. I started moaning a few times to see how he would respond.  And things happened.”

“Don’t be coy, Stela,” I said firmly.  “I’m not your husband. I like dirty talk.  If you want me to fuck you, I want to know you’re not shy.”

She was taken aback.  She took a sip of her wine and gathered her nerves.

“I was turned on by the idea of seducing him,” she said. “So I started moaning in our sessions.  I didn’t know if he’d act on it. But then he started getting hard, and that made me wet.”

“And so you fucked him?”

“No,” she said.  “It never went that far.  He fingered me. He talked dirty.  He told me he wanted to fuck me but he couldn’t do it at work.”

“Did he make you cum?”

“Yes,” she said.  “He made me cum on the massage table.  Anyone could have caught us.”

“Do you get wet thinking about it?”

“Yes,” she answered.  “We made plans to meet at a hotel, but I got cold feet.  I told my husband everything.”

“How did he take it?  Was he angry?”

“No,” she said.  “He was more defeated.  We talked about how I was unsatisfied and how things were unlikely to change sexually, but how I still loved him.”

“So whose idea was this arrangement?” I asked.

“It was his,” she answered.  “He said he wanted me to be happy and he didn’t want me to cheat.  He wanted to know what I’m up to, so maybe being a hotwife is the solution.”

I couldn’t help but wonder if her husband had a cuckold fetish.  She said he had no interest in watching or getting the dirty details.  He didn’t want to fuck her after she came home from being with another man.  He did have some rules, though. She wasn’t allowed to meet anyone more than twice and he wanted her to send him a picture of her being fucked and her tits being groped.  She also had to fuck on her own time and not when she was supposed to be with her family. I assumed that meant he was jacking off to the pictures, but maybe it was just about pretending he was in control.  

“Tell me about the men you’ve met so far,” I said.

“The first was a woman from the club’s son.  He’s twenty-one. I’d seen him checking me out.”

“I’m sure every man checks you out, Stela.  You’re beautiful and have an incredible body.  You must look amazing dressed for tennis.”

“Thank you,” she said shyly.  “He was surprised when I asked him if he wanted to get a drink sometime.  We met at a hotel bar and fucked.”

“How was it?”

“He ate me out like nobody ever has.  I came from that. But the sex wasn’t as good.  He was kind of a jackhammer.”

“And you only fucked him the one time?” I asked.

“No,” she answered.  “We met a second time.  That time he was in a hurry.  He said he had to go work out. He came really quick and I didn’t get anything out of it.  He’s tried to text me since, but I don’t respond.”

“So then you decided to use the app?”

“No, there was another,” she said.  “A guy at the country club. He talked a big game about giving me what my husband couldn’t.  And then he couldn’t even get it up when we got a room. That’s when I decided I needed something different.”

“Something different?” I asked.

“A man with experience.  A man who has done this sort of thing before.”

“I bet you get a lot of messages online,” I said.  “Why did you choose me?”

“Because they all seem so desperate.  Like they’re just looking to get laid.  And you seem different. You’re calm and confident.  You act like it would be an honor to fuck me and only me and you wouldn’t leave me unsatisfied.”

“I definitely won’t leave you unsatisfied,” I said.  “I will leave you wanting more. Much more than two sessions.”

“Maybe we can see about that,” she said playfully.  She looked cautiously around the room. “Your confidence is so sexy.  Men are always intimidated by me. You make me wet.”

“Prove it,” I said.

Stela was thrown off guard.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“You know exactly what I mean,” I said.

“How?”

“You’ve told me plenty of times how intelligent and confident you are.  Are you asking me to spell it out for you?” I asked.

Stela bit her lower lip and contemplated her options.  She looked around the cafe. It was almost completely empty.  Our waitress was nowhere to be seen.  

She quickly slipped a hand beneath her skirt.  She touched her panties and brought her arm back out.  Two of her fingers were slightly glistening. She put them under my nose. I inhaled the musky scent of her pussy.

“Nice,” I said.  “I want to taste.”

My tongue darted out to her fingertips.  I took her wrist in my hand and sucked her two fingers into my mouth.  I swirled my tongue around them like I was licking batter off a spoon. A small sigh escaped her lips.

“You’re so bold,” she said.  “Who do you think you are?”

“I’m the man who is going to satisfy you like no other has.”

“I just got chills,” she said.  “Can we go somewhere now?”

“I thought you have to pick up your kids?” I asked.

“I do.  But I have an hour.”

“That’s not long enough.  I told you our first session will take hours.”

“This doesn’t have to count as a session,” she told me.  There was a desperation to her voice. “I won’t tell my husband.  This one is off the record.”

She was already willing to break the rules.  I knew that was a good sign for the future, but it didn’t mean I was willing to break mine.

“The first time we fuck will be in a hotel.  We will take our time. You will leave completely satisfied and won’t be able to stop thinking about it.  I’m not looking for a quickie fuck. I made that clear when we started writing.”

“I know,” she said.  “But how do I know you’re not all talk?  Nobody else has backed up their talk.”

“If you think I’m all talk then you’re free to walk away right now,” I told her.  “Do I look like a cocky boy who can’t back up his talk?”

“No,” she admitted.

“Now you’re going to go to the bathroom,” I told her, “And then you’re going to come back and hand me the wet panties you’re wearing.  Then you’re going to go about your day and text me tonight when you know when you can clear several hours for a proper fuck.”

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

“What are you going to do with my panties?”

“I’m going to jack off into them.  After you send me nude photos of you.”

“I can’t do that,” she said.

“We’ll see.”

Stela did exactly as told.  She went to the restroom and came back later with her black cotton panties in a ball.  I stuffed them in my pocket. I stood up and gave her a goodbye kiss. It wasn’t a friendly kiss on the cheek.  I grabbed her around the waist and cupped her ass with my other hand. I kissed her deeply. Her lips parted and my tongue slipped into her mouth.  

“Fuck,” she said when we parted.  “This isn’t fair.”

“Figure out a day when you’re free and I’ll give you everything you deserve,” I told her.

She started texting me within an hour of leaving.  Stela suggested days where we could meet up for a few hours.  I told her I wasn’t feeling a daytime meeting. I wanted a proper evening spent together.  She could meet me after she put her kids to bed. After all, her husband knew what was happening.

“He doesn’t want me to sleep over with someone,” she said.  

“I promise you that you won’t be sleeping,” I responded.

She told me she had to ask permission, but I already knew she would persuade her husband into allowing whatever I wanted.  A man who is willing to let his beautiful wife sleep around is not the type of guy to show any backbone. It was obvious that Stela wanted a man who would take charge and she didn’t have that at home. She’d never had it in any relationship with a man.  

Most women are cautious about men they meet online, but Stela was a novice.  Luckily, I wasn’t looking to exploit her. When I asked her to send pictures, it was purely for my pleasure and to get her used to obeying.  Within a few days, she was sending me nudes, just like I’d said she would, and she had a night she could meet me. I didn’t ask how she had arranged things at home.  

Every day we got one another worked up.  Stela had never been spanked. She’d never been tied up.  She’d never even owned sex toys. She desperately craved sex that wasn’t mundane, and I promised it to her.

I expected photos of her daily. Sometimes they were clothed.  Often she took them at the gym in the locker room. I’d have her strip for the camera and show me her tits or ass.  I told her how much I enjoyed jacking off with her panties. That excited her and made her want to reveal more.

“I expect you to dress up to meet me,” I told her.  “You’ll undress while I watch. You’ll have on sexy underwear that nobody has ever seen you in.  And you’ll bring something silky to lounge around the room in after we fuck.”  

Stela didn’t push back. She sent me pictures of outfits she might wear.  At first, she tried to show me the clothes on a hanger, but I told her that wouldn’t work, so she started trying them on and sending me full-length photos.  I told her to wear her dark hair up and off her long, sexy neck.  

For a woman without much experience, she wasn't shy when she arrived.  She was obviously nervous. But she didn't hesitate when I opened the door to our suite.  The room was lit with only a lamp. It was dark enough to sexy, but light enough to me to see.  I sat on the foot of the bed and instructed her to stand a few feet in front of me. I unbuttoned my shirt.  

Stela’s nerves started to show a bit.  She shifted her weight from foot to foot and held her bag nervously.  I told her to put it down.

She was wearing a tight black skirt that hugged her ass.  The woman spent at least 15 hours a week with a personal trainer and played tennis daily.  Her body was amazing.

Her blouse was blue, collarless, and silk.  It dipped between her small, firm tits. 

“Twirl around slowly,” I told her.

She spun around so I could admire her body.

“Take off your skirt.”

Stela unzipped her skirt at the hip.  She had to wiggle her tiny ass to slide it off.  She let it drop around her black heels and stepped out of it. She wore lacy black panties and a matching garter belt with lace-top stockings.

“Now open your blouse,” I told her.  “Take your time.”

Stela flashed me a smile.  She slowly unbuttoned her blouse.  She wore a black lace bra with a front-clasp beneath it.  

"Get on your knees," I told her.

She obeyed.  I stood up and unfastened my belt.  I took my time removing my shoes, socks, slacks, and underwear.  My cock was semi-hard. She watched from her knees. 

"Touch your pussy," I said.

She rubbed herself over her panties. 

“Inside your panties,” I commanded.  “I want you worked up. I want you to make me hard.”

It was obvious she’d never been in a similar situation.

She put her hand in her panties.  She moaned softly. She closed her eyes and moaned louder.

"I want to hear you," I said.  "Convince me you need my cock."

She started moaning my name and begging.  She fingered her pussy. I walked to the closet and came back with a riding crop.  Her eyes were still closed. She was completely surprised when it stung her ass.

"Don't fake it, Stela," I said.  "I want you to really NEED me."

She was more frantic.  She finger fucked herself eagerly.  I told her to open her eyes and look at me while she did it.  She locked her pretty brown eyes on mine.  

“Take my cock, Stela. Make it hard.”

She trailed her wet fingers down my shaft and stroked me.  It didn't take much. 

“Open your mouth,” I said.  “I want you to blow me on your knees in your $300 silk blouse and expensive lingerie.”

“It’s a $400 blouse,” she said.

I flicked the riding crop across her ass again.  She yelped. Her mouth dropped open. I took her pretty face in my hand and guided my cock between her lips.

Stela knew how to suck a dick.  I wondered if her cuckold husband could even appreciate it.  She blew me like a porn starlet. She kept her eyes locked on mine and took every inch of my cock. I held the back of her head and fucked her beautiful face.  She popped the clasp on her bra so I could see her small breasts and huge brown nipples. At the last second, I pulled out and put my load on her tits.

“Did you bring something silky to wear?” I asked her.

“Yes.  I brought a baby doll nightie.”

“Go change,” I told her.  “Keep your stockings and garters on.”

Stela came back out in a tiny black satin gown with spaghetti straps.  She came over to kiss me. I returned the kiss. Already, I was getting hard again.

“I’m going to tie you to the bed,” I told her.  

I held up soft restraints that I’d put in the bedside table before she arrived.  She got in the center of the bed and raised her arms. I strapped her to the headboard. 

I spread her legs and flipped the nightie up. I buried my face between her legs and teased her pussy.  I took my time. I worked her clit and licked her slit from bottom to top. I fucked her with my fingers and brought her right to the edge before backing down.  I took her to the edge a second time and stopped before she could cum.  

“Do you need my cock yet?”

“Yes,” she whimpered.  

I fingered her some more.  I teased her clitoris with my tongue.  I brought her right to the edge for a third time.  I started to go bareback, but she panicked.  

"You didn't mention this as one of your rules," I stated.

“I didn’t talk it over with him,” she said.  “I just assumed.”

It wasn’t the time for a discussion.  I grabbed a rubber and put it on. She came almost immediately after I slid my cock in.  She’d been edged too many times. Her entire body shook.  

Her orgasm didn’t slow me down.  Stela could barely move with her hands bound.  I fucked her like I owned her. She was loud. I loved every minute of it.  I pounded away between her thighs with deep thrusts. I worked her back into a frenzy.  I massaged her clit with my thumb. She came for a second time and squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles.  I came with her wrapped around my sheathed cock.

I untied her and we stayed in bed together.  We talked and touched and kissed. She was obviously very pleased.  She’d told me she didn’t want things to get emotional, but it was obvious she felt something more than just pleasure.  She was smitten with me. I encouraged her flirting. I kissed her neck and lips. I touched her slender body. I fingered her pussy until she asked me to fuck her again.  I didn’t make her beg.

“I want to feel you on my bare cock,” I told her.

“You can do whatever you want to me,” she said.

I fucked her nice and slow in the missionary position.  Our eyes were locked on one another. We kissed like old lovers.  She came with me inside her pussy. Then I rolled her over and fucked her from behind.  

Her beautiful, fit body moved in rhythm with mine.  I took the riding crop and slapped each of her asscheeks.  Stella yelped with delight and fucked me faster. I spanked her in rhythm with each thrust.  

“How many men have cum inside you?” I asked.

“Just one,” she said.  “Fill me up.”

I grunted.  My cock spasmed and I creamed inside her.  

It would have been fun to send her home with my cum in her pussy, but we weren’t through.  We showered together and fucked some more. We actually did nap for a little while, then I fucked her again in the morning.  I filled her with cum both times. She’d never been with a man who would even fuck her twice. I’d fucked her four times. I sent her home at six in the morning to check in with her husband and take their kids to school.  

And that was our first night together. She’d promised me two.  I was certain it was going to be more.

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments