Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chris Flies Over

"Chris flies over for six weeks of fun. It starts at the airport."

13
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
984 words 984 words

So, Chris was living overseas, and this was to be her second visit to the UK. Cybersex between us was something that happened every day over the web on cam. It was fun and arousing to talk her through getting undressed and going into the detail on how I would want to do things to her body like suck her nipples, and roll them around in my mouth. While explaining what I wanted to do, she would do it wherever she could. This had the effect of making my cock extremely hard, and we would always end up cumming together.

We were working toward the day that Chris would arrive at the airport with a surprise for me (as she put it). I duly arrived, wearing trousers and a top, but definitely commando.

As I approached arrivals, I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing against the material and feeling somewhat aroused and becoming a semi!

Chris was the last one through the door, and I could then see why she was last. When she boarded the flight, she was in jogger bottoms and a top. Now, she appeared in a knitted red dress to mid-calf, slit up the front to mid-thigh, and a low V to the top. WOW, I felt my cock twitch.

We kissed as soon as we could, hot tongue tickling, exploring each other’s mouths. My cock was straining against the material, and Chris could feel it pushing against her. After coming up for air, we almost ran to the car park. It was then that I saw she was only wearing the dress, no underwear at all.

Oh. My. God. That just spurred me on more.

We decided the best thing to do was not touch each other until we were at home, and I could unwrap my present: her body. I did try to be good, but the glances to look at her revealed her extremely hard nipples and really did not help my concentration.

I slipped my hand on her thigh, and it almost immediately started to work its way north. As I touched that lovely wet pussy I felt something, like a bit of string coming out of it. Wrapping it around my finger, I gave it a little tug, resulting in a gasp from her lips.

“What’s this?" I asked.

She just handed me a remote control and smiled. Well, when you get that you just have to press the button, I could hear the noise and within a couple of minutes, Chris was squirming on the seat. So I played with the toy in her, bringing her right to the cusp and then turning it off several times; she was begging me to let her cum, but I just wouldn’t, I wanted to tease her.

My cock had tented in my trousers, and I knew the tip was leaking pre cum. I felt the zip being pulled down and Chris’s cool hand reaching in and grabbing my cock, and my stomach turned to butterflies.

emmacruzz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emmacruzz

The teasing turned around as she rubbed her finger over the tip of my cock and then pulled it out of my trousers and turning to look at me licked the shiny liquid off her finger giving a “mmmmm” at the same time.

Chris then opened my trousers exposing my hard cock to her view and then just kept lightly teasing me to keep me on the boil. Thankfully, home was only about fifteen minutes away.

Chris was open to most things and as we were very cyber-orientated, she happily would show, tell and do, suddenly I felt her fingers move mine away from her pussy, next she dragged hers between her lips and then took them up to her mouth. She licked her juice off, saying she tasted ready for a good fuck.

I asked to taste and so she dipped back in and dragged them across my tongue. Oh my, she was right.

We maintained this heightened touching until we got home. As soon as we were inside the door and it closed behind us, I turned around to see Chris had dropped to her knees and pulled the top of her dress down to reveal her wonderful tits.

She had my cock out and, in her mouth, before I knew anything else.

I pushed my trousers down to allow her full and easy access to me. She was like a woman possessed and very soon had me ready to cum.

Now Chris loved swallowing it, but I wanted to see me cum into her mouth. She eased me out until I felt the tip resting on her tongue and began to stroke it; I played with her tits and noticed she had her other hand between her legs. It was obvious by her movement that she wasn’t far away from cumming either.

I still had the remote and turned it on.

At that point, she closed her lips around the tip and I just burst. She opened her mouth so that I could see my cum. This sent her over the edge, and she started to cum at the same time. This threw off my aim, so some cum landed on her face, in her hair, and dripped onto her tits. What a sight! She took me back into her mouth and sucked me dry.

As she sat there, her face and tits covered in cum, she started to drag her fingers through it and cleaned herself up.

She said she felt a little shaky, and as I helped her up, we saw the puddle on the floor where her orgasm had squirted.

This was the first of many sexual things over the six weeks that Chris and I got into, but some bits just stick in your mind!

Chris is one of the ladies in the pics in my profile.

Published 
Written by dabs715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments