Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner Dance

"One of the best evenings of our lives and 100% true."

44
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is 100% true."

This was probably around the twentieth Christmas Dinner Dance that we’d been to over the years with our friends Mike and Julie. I had been friends with Mike since our schooldays, and still laugh about his hesitance to ask Julie out during the summer holidays in the year we left school. To his surprise, she agreed, and their twenty-plus-year relationship began.

We drifted apart after leaving school but met again five years later, in a chance encounter in the pub. Since that meeting, Mike and I had shared many beers on Sunday evenings, while our girls shared a few glasses of wine, and chatted at home until our return. We’d then retire to the kitchen, playing cards until the early hours and sharing many more drinks. To say we all got on well was an understatement and everything just worked.

During the summer months, Julie tended to go braless, and I admit that I’d perved over her erect nipples on many occasions. Julie’s tits are considerably smaller than my wife Shirley’s, but other than that, I hadn’t really considered anything sexual with her; she is my mate’s wife after all. I did, however, persuade Shirley to go braless during our card games, allowing Mike to stare at her nipples. Shirley admitted it turned her on when she saw Mike admiring her.

On reflection, perhaps Shirley and I did subliminally consider taking things further, as we invariably had amazing sex after their visits, and always looked forward to the following weekend. I recall we often got aroused in the hours before they visited, and sometimes fucked on the sofa before they arrived.

I fantasised about them arriving early and catching us and shared my thoughts with Shirley. It seemed to turn her, on as she always had an orgasm or two. In fact, on one occasion as she was riding me, she put her hands behind her head and asked me if I thought they would enjoy the view.

-----

On the day of the dinner, we’d showered, etc, but Shirley was undecided about which dress to wear. I suggested she wear my favourite outfit, which was a sea green, mid-thigh length dress. It was thin enough for her nipples to poke through subtlety and revealed far more cleavage than she normally showed. The large glass of wine she’d drunk while getting ready convinced her I’d made the correct choice.

She joked, “At least Mike will have something to look at, I just hope Julie is going to do similar for you.”

I got a text saying our taxi was five minutes away, so we waited inside the door and shared a passionate kiss. Our tongues probed each other’s mouths and aroused the pair of us. I lifted the front of her dress and squeezed her mound, as she stroked my cock with her hand outside my trousers.

As we got into the back seat of the taxi, her dress rode up, exposing her thighs and doing nothing to ease my erection. To make sure the driver didn’t hear, I texted her and told her that she’d have no knickers on when we returned home later, her response after checking her phone was saying, “They’ll be off long before we get in a taxi,” with a sultry smile on her face.

-----

We arrived at the venue and made our way to the table where Mike and Julie were sitting. We guys hugged and kissed our friends’ wives, and I went to the bar to order our first drinks of the evening. As I was waiting for the drinks to be served, I thought to myself that Julie looked incredibly hot and wondered if Mike had similar thoughts about Shirley.

The evening was going well, we’d all enjoyed the traditional turkey meal, and the DJ was starting to play some music. As we had done dozens of times over the years, we headed for the dance floor where Mike and I got up close and personal with our respective wives. I reminded Shirley that she’d promised her panties would be off before we headed home. She laughed and said they were already gone as she’d removed them on a visit to the ladies’ room. As we continued dancing, I ran my hand across her bum, and sure enough, there was no evidence of any underwear.

A few moments later, Mike took Shirley’s hand, and I took Julie’s, and we were dancing with each other’s wife. I kept wondering if Mike had any idea that my wife was naked under her dress and wondered if Julie may be the same. I knew for a fact she had no bra on, so held her hips as we danced to see if I could feel any panties. I felt nothing, so my imagination went into overdrive, causing me to get an erection. As we danced close and slow, I wondered if Julie was shaved, trimmed, or natural, which did nothing to reduce my state of arousal.

When we returned to our table, Mike and Julie went to the bar to get another round of drinks. Shirley seemed visibly flustered and after taking a huge sip of wine, she whispered in my ear that she’d felt Mike’s erection pressing against her as they danced. I asked her how she felt about that, and she admitted she was flattered and a little aroused. She then asked if I got erect dancing with Julie, so I admitted it.

abbyfeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abbyfeet

-----

Two or three rounds later I ordered a taxi and asked our friends if they fancied coming back for a nightcap. They seemed enthusiastic, so we all crammed into the taxi together with Mike in the front, next to the driver, and me between the girls in the back. A few minutes into the journey, Shirley pulled me toward her, and kissing me with the same passion she had before we left the house. As our lips parted, she looked me in the eye and winked.

At home, Shirley poured everyone a large brandy, dimmed the lights, and put some music on. She chose a George Benson album, which reminded me that Breezin’ was the song she’d been dancing to with Mike when he got an erection. After hearing the album countless times, I knew that Breezin’ was the fourth track and wondered where this may go.

Shirley took my hand and led me into the lounge, where we started to slow dance, with Mike and Julie taking our lead and joining us. I could tell Shirley was exceptionally horny, as at every opportunity she was trying to grind her clitoris against me. It was difficult to tell in the dim light, but Mike and Julie appeared to be doing the same, and it looked like he had his hand between Julie’s legs.

As we danced, Shirley too spotted Mike’s hand, and smiling, she said, “They seem to be enjoying themselves,” while pushing her hand inside my trousers and pulling the foreskin back on my rampant cock.

We continued our embrace, bringing each other to the edge of orgasm, and it was clear our friends were doing the same.

Shirley smiled, put her hand on the back of my head, pulled me to her, and kissed me. She then whispered in my ear, “Would you like to dance with Julie during the next song?”

I nodded and asked her if she was going to rub herself against Mike’s hard cock again.

She put her mouth to my ear and whispered, “Oh yes, I’ve masturbated many times over the years fantasising about this, and the fantasy is now about to happen.”

If she’d have touched my cock at that moment, I’m sure I would have ejaculated over her hand.

As the music briefly stopped, everyone grabbed their drinks and drank more brandy. When the next track started playing, Julie took my hand and embraced me as we swayed in time with the music. I held her close as we ground against each other, and as I looked over her shoulder, I saw my wife holding my best friends’ cock. She had unleashed it, and he had pulled her dress up and was finger fucking her.

We had never done anything like this before, but the eroticism of the situation was incredible. I lifted the front of Julie’s dress, placed my hand on her bare pussy, and slid three fingers inside her. She undid my trousers and began wanking my cock. Our wives’ dresses hit the floor together, and they stepped out of them, naked. The smell of sex was in the air, and we all loved the smell of it.

We were where we never thought we would be, all four of us were naked and rampant. I’ve no doubt each of us had secretly imagined what our friends’ partners’ naked bodies looked like. We now knew, and what’s more, we were about to sample, first hand, what having sex with them was like.

We danced for a few more minutes, and then the girls made their move. They sat us on the sofa and climbed onto our laps. My wife slid Mike's cock inside her and lowered herself down the length of his shaft. Seconds later Julie did the same to me, and both girls began riding our cocks. The sight of their naked tits bouncing before our eyes was the best sexual experience of my life.

My best mate was next to me on the sofa, with my wife fucking him for all she was worth, and his wife was doing the same to me. As I rested my head on the back of the sofa, I felt Julie’s pussy tighten around my cock. It was clear she was about to cum, and that was confirmed when she screamed, “Fuck, I’m cumming.”

That was the trigger for everyone else. My cock exploded inside her unprotected pussy, and Mike did the same to Shirley. As Shirley felt the heat of Mike’s semen hitting the walls of her vagina, she gave a guttural scream and squirted for only the third time in her life.

A few moments later when we had all recovered, the girls stood naked before us, and wished us a happy, horny, Christmas…. they had been planning this for months!!!

Published 
Written by fancyabeer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments