Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Public Dares

"This story is based on the true adventures of my sexy girlfriend and I."

40
13 Comments 13
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Ann and I decide to take a day off work.  It's late October and we have let the sexual tension build to an all-time high between us.  Every chance we get at work we are grabbing, sucking, and licking on each other. We need this day trip and have been looking forward to this day for so long!

It's near Halloween and we head out to our favorite dive bar.  Ann is wearing a skirt and a nice top showing her amazing cleavage and I am wearing cargo shorts and a long-sleeve button-down shirt.  It falls low when untucked which allows me to hide any hard-ons I may get with her. We often plan our wardrobe accordingly to suit our kinky needs.

Ann gets in my truck and we immediately embrace and make out with each other passionately!  We slow down and remind each other that we have all day.  I start to drive out towards the parkway and she is leaning over massaging the outside of my shorts, and kissing my neck.  Her fingers are rolling over my bulging cock and I am biting my bottom lip and writhing in my seat trying to compose myself.  We manage to behave for the entire ride, a new record for us because she is usually sucking me deep while my fingers are fucking her from behind.  

When we get to the bar, we see a ton of cars parked up and down the street with people walking around dressed up in Halloween costumes everywhere! We are shocked to see such festivities but also intrigued by the situation.  We pull behind the bar and luckily find one parking spot.  Ann looks at me with her beautiful sexy eyes, and tells me to let her suck on my dick for just a minute before we head inside.

"I needs to taste you! Please let me suck on it!" She begs.

I undo my shorts and pull out my cock.  It's throbbing and pulsating in my hand.  

Ann leans down licks the head with her tongue. Her soft hand runs over mine, and then she wraps her lips around my big head moves down towards the base of my cock. I release my hand as she take it deeper into her mouth. Ann can feel her lips sliding over every bulging vein on my cock.  She slides down all the way and can feel the tip of my cock touch the back of her mouth and she lets out a loud moan as soon as it touches.  Slowly letting my cock out her mouth, I grab the back of her head and lift her up to kiss me. I can taste my precum on her tongue, and then she tells me how much she loves the way I taste. 

I put my hard cock away and we agree to go inside for a drink.  When we open the door we see that the bar is packed! There are people dressed up and drinking already and it's only noon!  We squeeze our way to the bar and order a couple of drinks.  With the bar being so packed we are forced to be pressed up against each other.  It's turning us both on even more as I feel her grinding up against me, knowing exactly what she is doing to me.

After we get our beers, we find a spot in the back of the bar.  It's so busy and loud. We are having such a fun time.  As we get a few more beers in our system, we start playing truth or dare.   I end up daring Ann to slide her panties off right there, and sneakily remove them and pass them off to me.  She completes the dare and tells me she feels naked because she is wearing such a short skirt.  Ann leans up close to my ear and whispers, "I can feel my wet pussy dripping down my leg right now."

I instantly bite my lip, something I impulsively do whenever I get turned on. I then reach in between her legs to confirm how wet she is.  My fingers slide up her inner thigh and before I reach her pussy I can feel a drop of her wet pussy juice.

It's my turn now and I choose dare.  She dares me to go to the restroom and remove my boxers completely and then hide my boxers in my cargo pockets.  I do as she says and then return back to her.  I grab her hand and guide it down my shorts. I am not wearing a belt so she can easily slide her hand inside.  She feels my cock and notices a bit of precum touching her fingertips.  Ann gasps and then removes her hand and slides her finger into her mouth as she seductively looks into my eyes. She sucks the precum off  her finger and swallows it, then tell me it tastes so fucking good and how she could lick that up all day.

Aleska_Duth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleska_Duth

It's her turn and she chooses dare.  

"I dare you to let me finger you for one minute any way I want, meaning I can just gently rub your clit or I could slide two fingers deep inside you, but you have to take it for one minute straight." 

She sets a timer on her phone and says, "okay start!"  

Without wasting any time I start feeling how wet she is in between her pussy lips.  I use her wet pussy to lubricate her clit and circle my fingers around her clit, pressing against just hard enough that it's driving her crazy.  Her legs are starting to buckle. People are all around us, but no one is noticing. My fingers then slide deep inside her and she can feel them massaging her gspot.  She is practically dripping wet, her pussy juice is dripping all down her inner thighs.  

There are twenty seconds left and Ann feels like she is about to cum. I grab her head with my free hand and pull her in close to me and start kissing her.  At the moment my my tongue touches hers, Ann's legs completely buckle and she starts to cum hard.  

The timer goes off, but I keep my fingers inside her and let her shake and convulse all over them as they fuck her. 

I carefully remove my fingers from her pussy and casually put them in my mouth.  I'm looking at her with "fuck me" eyes and moaning as I taste her cum off my fingers.  We scan the room and realize no one notices us, it's way too busy in there. So we kiss and make out, without a care in the world. 

It's now my turn and I choose dare again. Hoping I would choose dare, Ann dares me to follow her to the bar, stand close behind her, lift up her dress and fuck her from behind.  She convinces me that it shouldn't be too difficult since we both aren't wearing any underwear.  I say okay, but then she says, "That's not it... you have to cum deep inside of me too."

I nearly choke on my beer, but I accept the challenge.  She takes my hand and leads the way to the bar. We squeeze our way there through all of the costumed people.  Ann pulls me in tightly up against her. I have my arms around her with my hands resting on the bar.  She reaches behind with her free hand and takes my cock out of my shorts and press the tip against her wet pussy. 

Once I feel the tip of my cock touching her tight, wet, pussy hole, I thrust forward,  shoving the entite cock deep inside her.  She lets out a soft moan,  trying hard not to scream out as my big cock stretches her pussy.  There is no time for me to ease it inside her, but she seems to love the way it just rams inside her.  I hold it inside her and don't move for a couple seconds as we reaffirm that no one is seeing what we are actually doing.   

I start to carefully move back and forth, sliding my hard wet cock in and out of her pussy which is gripping my shaft.  Ann is soaking wet, I can feel my balls getting wet from the droplets of pussy juice down her legs.  I lean over the side of her and whisper dirty things in her ear.

I take one of my hands and carefully reach under the bar and start to play with her clit.  A few minutes go by, and I whisper, "holy shit, I'm going to cum!"

The bartender asked Ann what drinks she wants, and as she orders two more beers, she feels my cock swell.  My warm cum fills her up! She can feel my cock pulsate and empty my hot load deep inside her, pump after pump.  

I pull out and successfully get my cock back in my shorts.  Ann can feel my cum leaking out of her pussy and down her legs.  She calmly reaches in between her legs and gathers as much cum as she can with her fingers.  With her sexy green eyes, she looks back at me and suck her fingers clean.  

We kiss, and I can taste my cum mixed with her pussy juice off her tongue.  

We spend the rest of the day fucking, making her cum multiple times, and think about how fucking crazy all of this is. We cannot believe we just fucked in public and did not get caught. Our appetite for sneaky sex has only just begun. 

Published 
Written by Ron1234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments