Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Badge Bunnies I Have Known. Episode One

"Ladies that enjoy having sex with men in uniform"

15
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story of ladies that seek sex with men in uniform that I have had the pleasure to know."

Now it Begins.  If all goes well, this could be a very entertaining group of stories.  I was a law enforcement officer for over thirty years.  No regrets at all.  Many noteworthy things happened in my years of service, most of which had nothing to do with my sex life.  This is about the part that did.  I hope to share some stories about the young ladies that really like to date the young men in Uniform. 

BADGE BUNNIES

Most people are not familiar with the name "Badge Bunnies". This is a huge benefit some Law Enforcement Officers can choose to take advantage of.  These Bunnies are ladies who are intrigued with our men and women in uniform.  I  first heard the term while I was in the Police Academy.  Two years later, after completing the required supervised training, I was assigned as a Patrol Officer. 

New Officers are routinely assigned to the graveyard shift while still learning and proving they are up to the rigors of the job.  I was amazed at how friendly some ladies were when we arrived to handle whatever problem had prompted them to call for our service.  On the Graveyard shift, most calls were for barking dogs or loud parties, or domestic disputes.  Many calls involved alcohol or minor physical transgressions towards one another.  The older, more experienced Officers were quick to offer advice if you had any questions. 

I was amazed at how many of the questions involved flirtatious advances by the callers who had a few drinks.  Their advice was to never follow up on the flirtations and propositions with anyone you meet on an official law enforcement call.  The following day when hungover or they had sobered up, they were not inclined to be very friendly and often would file a complaint which is not good for your career.

True Badge Bunnies learn the location of Cop Bars and hang out looking for dates. These are usually small neighborhood bars in the quieter parts of town.  Some Badge Bunnies will follow you as you drive away from Headquarters and contact you when you arrive at a dispatched call or stop for coffee. Many dates after work start this way.  

MEET TRUDY 

My first "Badge Bunny" experience happened towards the end of my first year after training.  I was a somewhat experienced Officer at this time and really having a hard time with the ladies.  I was not paid well the first five years and no ladies in my old circle of friends wanted to date a cop.  

My first Badge Bunny experience occurred near the end of my shift.  I had answered the loud party calls and injured persons at the local hospital and a few theft and vandalism calls, all of which required a written report before I could go home.  I was parked in my Patrol Unit in the center of a large shopping center finishing up my reports and getting ready to return to Headquarters.  I received a radio call from the dispatcher for a dreaded late call.  This close to the end of the shift usually meant unpaid overtime if it required investigation and report writing. 

The call was a burglar alarm at a rural school about thirty miles away.  At 6 am it was too early for students or teachers.  When I arrived, a nice late model sedan was sitting in front of the main entrance well inside the school property.  It was already daylight and a nice-looking well dressed young lady was sitting in the driver's seat.  I contacted and shocked when I learned she was waiting for an officer as she was lonely.  After chatting for a while,  she asked if I would come by her apartment when I finished my shift.

She was nice, not drinking, clean and attractive, and about twenty-five years old.  She also had no record or warrants to her credit.  After work, I went by my apartment and took a shower, and changed clothes.  Arriving at her apartment, I was sure I was ending my career as I went up and rang the doorbell.  She smiled and invited me in, offering me a drink.  A little early for alcohol, I opted for a soft drink.  We sat on the couch and talked some more. She also had showered and smelled very good.  She was dressed very seductively

We talked for a while during which time I asked her what would happen If I hugged and kissed her.  She informed me that anything could happen if she liked it.  She let me know that everything would be earned.  She was not fond of quickies and not fond of oral sex unless she had plenty of foreplay.  I was beginning to think all I was going to get was a free soft drink.  I learned that she preferred to have sex with Officers as she felt safe and had never been abused or mistreated by an officer. 

She was already looking very sexy when she went into her bedroom to put on something more comfortable.  She came back into the living room wearing a sexy see-through very short slip, and very sexy panties.  I had grossly underestimated the size of her breasts and she had a very shapely ass.  In the late sixties, ladies had not started shaving their pussies, but hers was trimmed neatly and very pretty. She then came over and sat in my lap. 

The ice was broken. We began to kiss and hug passionately.  This young lady was attractive in a girl next door sort of way.  We made out like teenagers.  She was getting very animated, rubbing her breasts on me and kissing me very passionately.  I carefully removed her short slip and began to kiss and suck her titties. she was rubbing her pussy on my crotch.  I figured it was time to remove her panties.  She let me know that a condom was required before we went any further. I removed my clothing and allowed her to fit the condom on my penis.  From her deep breathing and tight hugs, I felt it was time to enter her very moist pussy.  We had been making out for over an hour and I was extremely turned on. 

I was fearful of premature ejaculation.  I slowly entered her and she was instantly moving.  I managed to last about five minutes before my orgasm.  She was still rapidly moving her pussy up and down my penis which was still fairly hard. I had a very satisfying and fantastic orgasm and as long as she was moving and I was meeting her stroke for stroke, my erection stayed firm.  We continued having very good sex until we were both very sweaty and tired.  We decided to take a break and have something cool to drink.

She made some tea and after we cooled down we took a shower together.  When the water was nice and hot, she lathered me up and carefully washed my penis balls and anus.  She let me know that she would not put anything in her mouth that she had not personally washed.  Then it was my time to wash her which I gleefully did. She let me know that she expected me to carefully and thoroughly wash all the parts I was planning on putting my mouth on.  It seemed to make her happy that I spent a lot of time on her pussy.  I also carefully washed her anus, knowing that, at this young and inexperienced time in my life, my lips and tongue would never touch her anus.  However, I would never pass up the rare opportunity to insert my penis in her ass.  There will be much more about this in a later story.

We dried off and applied a very nice body lotion on each other. In no time we were in her bedroom, which was the sexiest place I had ever seen.  A king-sized water bed with big fluffy pillows. All lighting was blue and subdued.  The walls were painted pale blue.  The floor was carpeted with blue lush carpeting and the windows were done nicely in layers of blue draperies.  I was very impressed, to say the least.  We entered the bed and she lay on her back with her legs spread apart showing me her very pretty and well-trimmed pussy.  As I started to climb between her beautiful legs she gently placed both hands on my head and directed my face to her pussy. 

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

She made it clear that if I expected a blow job, I had to do an excellent job while my face was down there.  She was surprised by what happened next.  I truly love to eat pussy.  I love the lips, I love the smell, I loved the taste.  What I loved most was the rapid and passionate response I am usually able to get in return.  She began to rub her moist and tasty pussy all over my face.  She directed pussy on my rapidly moving tongue.  Soon, all of the sweet-smelling soap, water, and body lotion was gone, having been replaced by a pungent and savage tasting oily pussy juice that literally drives me nuts.  She was very fortunate that I shaved extra close to prevent a very sore pussy whisker rash from the pressure she was exerting on my face.

Her whole body began to stiffen and began quivering. She began to orgasm pushing her wonderful pussy harder into my face.  As the orgasm started to wane, she started to pull away from my face.  I grasped her and pulled her closer and continue to lick her clit.  I licked big circles around the clit as she struggled to pull away.  She was screaming and bucking like a wild bronco.  The longer I continued licking, the more she started to stiffen and forcing her pussy in my face.  I could feel the next orgasm building even more powerful than the last one.  We were both very sweaty from riding the waves of her successive orgasms. 

I climbed on top of her and used my body weight to hold her down as the next big orgasm began to arrive.  This time, she went with the flow and let the orgasms run their course as I continued to lick her pussy hole and pussy lips and gentle laps around her clit.  We were both spent and rolled over beside each other.  She was a very happy but tired girl.  Off for another shower and more body lotion. 

We sat in the kitchen and drank more tea.  She decided that some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast would be a great idea.   After eating, we decided to return to the bedroom where we lay and talked for a while. I  was sporting a firm erection not having orgasmed with her.  She let me know in no uncertain terms that she was going to give me the blowjob of my life when she was fully recovered from the last three hours of lovemaking. 

I had until 9 pm when I needed to go back to work and was in no hurry.  She made it plain that she usually stopped seeing her fuck buddies when they started getting too serious.  She also made it clear that she hoped I would not make that mistake as she was enthralled with our lovemaking this morning and would like to explore her ability to have multiple orgasms with me.  I was led to believe that having even a single orgasm for her was a very rare event, yet it had been effortless for her today. 

She wanted to know if I was married.  I let her know I was single and it appeared I would be that way for a long time.  Most ladies that I had met in the 1960s thought young law enforcement officers were not very good candidates for husbands. They were poorly paid, worked horrible hours, and were never at home.  All of which was true by the way.

We began to make out again around 2 am and started passionately kissing each other.  She offered me the blowjob of a lifetime, I let her know that I would really enjoy a blow job, but would really enjoy a nice mutual sixty-nine, my absolute favorite endeavor of all time with the right person and I felt it was her. 

She let me know she never enjoyed a sixty-nine and usually took a lot of punishment by guys trying to shove their cock in too far and too fast, offloading a ton of cum in her mouth after a minute or two.  She also let me know that she was never able to find a comfortable position.  I agreed that we had covered a lot of ground today and I did not want to ruin my chances for a re-run.  I agreed to skip the sixty-nine and keep the sexual momentum we had going.  

I rolled over flat on my back with my penis aimed straight up.  I would really like my blow job in this position.  If she laid on top of me with her pussy in my face, I could see her beautiful pussy while she sucked my cock.  She could go at her own speed and control the amount that went into her pretty mouth.  With a large pillow over my stomach, she would have more control of the depth my penis would go in her mouth.  After a minute or so, she was very comfortable with this position and was making my penis very happy.  She made me promise not to cum in her mouth which I gladly agreed.

The next half hour or so I was in heaven.  I was being sucked and licked in the most erotic manner.  My penis head, my shaft, and balls all got a lot of attention.  She was really getting into it as evidenced by copious amounts of very pungent and tasty pussy juice was running onto my face, neck, and mouth.  I was licking and swallowing it as it flowed.  Soon I was moving my tongue closer to her pussy catching more before it ran down onto my neck and chest.  Her pussy start to follow my tongue and to began to rub on my face.  She never missed a second of sucking my penis while rubbing her pussy on my face.

For a lady who just said she was not a sixty-nine fan, she was doing quite well.  Not the best I ever had but getting close.  I was truly in heaven.  She was gently sucking my cock while stroking my balls and cockshaft as I was licking her divine pussy.  We managed to gently pleasure each other at least another hour.  I felt her entire body start to stiffen and convulse.  Another big orgasm was coming down the tracks like a runaway locomotive.  I then received a really pleasant surprise when at the peak of her climax, she let me know she wanted me to cum in her mouth.  I let it go hoping I was not ruining a really good thing.  She managed to take it all and swallowed the entire load.   

After another shower, we lay down again.  While cooling down and taking a short rest she decided to give me an explanation.  It was not necessary but she let me know that most of her experiences with blowjobs started and ended very fast before she got sexually involved.  She usually felt dirty and used, especially when someone would cum quickly in her mouth then get up and leave.  She emphasized that our mutual orgasm and my cumming in her mouth were delightful, something she had never experienced or enjoyed before.  

We talked for a while and decided that I would sleep here then get up and go to work at 10 pm.  Having several hours before work and my overnight bag in the car it was a great idea.  I was invited back in the morning and we would see if we could do it all over again.  I set my wristwatch alarm and slept the sleep of death for the next three hours.  I did come back at the end of my shift the next day and we shared another really nice day.  We managed to get together once or twice a week for the next year.  

This ends episode one of the Badge Bunnies. I enjoyed writing this and the memories it brought back. I plan on doing several more.  This one was the first of many great experiences, All were not this spectacular but I never regretted a single one.  I must note that I have changed enough of the details to prevent the characters, locations, and times from being Identified.  I hope you enjoyed the stories.

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments