Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uniform Stories

Uniform stories are for those who get turned on by women or men dressed up in their uniform.

Typically, these stories might involve people in law enforcement, firefighting, military, the medical profession, sports, but could also feature the likes of sexy maids, hot waitresses, cute cheerleaders and feisty flight attendants.

Share your fantasies, or true stories about uniformed lovers.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Sexy Massage

My first time with a black woman.

I arranged a massage at home after pulling a hamstring at the gym. I contacted Jules, my usual therapist, who was fully booked, and her co-worker Lucy. Jules offered me her friend, Mae, who she said is very good with training injuries and has worked a lot...

Mr And Mrs Santa

Christmas party with a twist.

Tracey and I had planned on having a Toga party, but it has yet to happen. In the meantime, Bella decided, as it was the Christmas season, she would hold a Mr. and Mrs. Santa party. The invitation arrived, and it specified that the dress code was that lad...

Danny's Blind Date

Danny's blind date turns into being more than he expected.

Danny Wells had joined the police force straight from school. He was good at his job and really enjoyed it. Danny could not keep a girlfriend for long though. He was in between girlfriends at the moment as often happened. On this occasion, some of his col...

Score 10 10
0
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Sex Sirens

Sneaking into the station late one night

We'd been chatting for a while and he'd often suggest I drop by while he was on shift so he could sneak me into the station. For whatever reason one night I decided, “you know what, why not”! So I dropped over there really really late and I parked down th...

Score 18 18
4
1.9k Views 1.9k
942 words 942 words

Victoria’s Punishment Part 5: The De-Base Camp

Victoria's next punishment starts sooner than expected.

The next day at school, Victoria felt the sideways glances, eyebrow-raised looks, and overly friendly smiles aimed her way even before she stepped into her first class. The pretty student knew the reason, of course. While she was wearing a mostly standard...

The Tutor

Hiring a tutor for my daughter came with additional perks.

Being a doctor and a single father has made it hard for me to help my daughter with her studies, so I hired a tutor. Her name was Riley, and she came highly recommended by another single-father doctor I knew from the hospital where I worked. She was a rec...

A Matter Of Taste

A Chubby Girl doesn't know how sexy she is in her uniform

Steph hated her school uniform, she was too fat and most of the cute boys at school teased her relentlessly. Getting home for the weekend, Steph wanted to just strip and to slip into a long, hot, bath, she was alone for a few hours at least. She was about...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Side Jobs - Angela And The Late Delivery

A delivery driver drops my parts, and her pants...

Side jobs are just that - jobs I do outside of my normal business for extra money, and because I enjoy it and meet a lot of interesting people. Most days I am in my shop, servicing and repairing vehicles old and new, with a focus on classic cars. We get n...

Secret Santa

Holiday Treats, Festive Eats…

Twas the Night Before Christmas When All Through the House She heard something stirring... “Hey, what was that?” Her hands grabbed at the head bobbing in between her spread legs, fingers running through his hair. The bobbing didn’t stop - he was clearly o...

The Towel

A high school football player experiences a locker room invasion of the best kind

It was getting dark outside when Andy finally called off his extended practice. The rest of the football team had already left the field more than an hour earlier, the coaches included. One of the ball boys was kind enough to stick around and snag footbal...

The Oral Office

POTUS likes her Marine guards very, very close

The President swirled her way through the state dinner, in her usual style. Charming, ingratiating, and working every political angle in every conversation, like a Lyndon Johnson with tits. Whether they were guests and dignitaries meeting her for the firs...