Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Badge Bunnies I Have Known, Episode Seven

"Benefits of being a uniformed law enforcement officer not described in the Recruitment Brochure."

4
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"A series of Badge Bunny encounters over a month or so."

As a  uniformed Law Enforcement Officer, I sincerely and honestly try to give the taxpayers a full day or night's work every shift. However, I must confess, that the little head occasionally overrides the big head and has its way. Usually, this occurs on very slow and boring nights when there is a fair maiden in dire need of some special attention. I will give you a few examples. 

DONNA LEE

Just last week, an older Badge Bunny, Donna Lee, who recently broke up from a long-term romantic adventure, called me to advise that she was back in action.  She asked if I could take dinner at her new apartment. The location was not far out of my beat so I agreed to stop by.  She asked if would bring a six-pack of soft drinks as her new apartment wasn't yet stocked with provisions.  

I arrived at her apartment at 8 pm.  It was a very slow traffic night so I logged out for dinner via the radio. When she opened the door, she was standing behind the door as to not be seen by the neighbors.  When she closed the door, she was completely nude and smiling.  She said,  "I know you only get thirty minutes, so I did not want to waste any time."  I rapidly undressed, took a  quick shower, and joined her on the bed.  I placed my handy dandy FM radio on the nightstand. This was in the event I received a radio call. Technically we are always on duty and subject to receiving traffic even during meals.  

Donna Lee was particularly proficient at giving mind-blowing blow jobs, so expertly administered and pleasurable, that the receiver was literally numb and unable to move for a few minutes afterward. Tonight was no exception. She took me to the brink half a dozen times pulling off just as I almost lost control and orgasmed in her mouth.  My cock was begging for relief and she noted our time was almost up and rolled over got on knees, showing me her wonderful ass.

I lubed my cock with the ass lube as she lubed her anus.  She was very expert at anal sex and loved it almost more than I did. I totally forgot about the time. I gently entered her ass, all the way to the hilt. She said, "In and out easy for three more times, then give it to me hard.  I have not had a decent ass-fucking since our last time."

Her wonderful ass was just as great as I remembered. She almost immediately started orgasming. She truly had the strongest climaxes of any woman I have ever known. She could milk my cock with such finesse that I would almost cum, but not quite make it. 

She had a magical ass that knew how to keep my cock hard as a rock yet not cumming. I was in pure heaven when she starting milking my cock rapidly. We both reached orgasm at the same time, rolling over on the bed to cool off. As my breathing got back to normal I noticed that the clock read 8:55 pm.  I was well over the half-hour allotted for dinner. I logged in at 9 pm. Fortunately, no traffic was waiting as I drove off into the cool night. I hoped that no one would resist arrest tonight as I was severely weakened for the rest of my shift.

HORNY HELENA

Several days ago, I had worked an 11 pm to 7 am shift to cover for a friend on sick leave. It had been a terribly slow night and I had burned up too much fuel in the gas hog Dodge patrol unit so I decided to kill some time rather than risk having to spend the last two hours of my shift parked in a closed service station out of fuel, waiting for the station to open.

I called a wonderful Badge Bunny named Helena who was usually agreeable to a very late-night call. She sounded very sleepy being awakened at 3 am. She insisted that I come by.  She said, "Come on in, the door will be open."

I walked in and closed and locked the door. She was still in her favorite sleeping attire, a very small baby doll top and loose-fitting bikini panties. She grabbed me and kissed me, with the taste of fresh Listerine still in her mouth, and dragged me to her bed.

I quickly undressed and rolled her over and removed her bikini panties. I started eating her already moist pussy which soon was producing copious amounts of pussy juice. After about fifteen minutes, she had a very strong orgasm.

She was breathing very hard and covered with perspiration. I rolled over on top of her and we began to make out passionately. She rolled me over and said,  "You will have to settle for a blowjob tonight, as I could get pregnant. My old birth control pills were making me sick. I have started on a new kind, but will not be safe for another month."

Helena was known for her great blow jobs. She took me in her mouth, taking me deep in her throat. She had me almost cumming immediately, she slowed down and pleasured me for about twenty minutes before she sucked me dry.  She was again breathing hard and rolled over on her back. In five minutes, she was sound asleep. 

I quietly dressed and left, locking the door. Just as I got to my unit, I heard my radio calling my number. I was given a service station burglary that was discovered when the employee arrived for work. 

LOVELY LINDA

On another night, I was radio dispatched to a well-known address. It was the famous Linda, known for her fabulous oral skills. When I knocked on the door, she answered,  "I am so glad you are here.  The prowler is in my backyard."  I took my battle-tested heavy aluminum flashlight and thoroughly checked the rear yard finding no prowler.  This was done mostly for the nosy neighbors who often reported officers, who did not check the yard for the phantom prowler while lingering too long in the home of the lovely widow.  

I went back inside and took notes enough to have her believe that I bought her story.  She then gratefully hugged me to thank me, obviously wondering if I had noticed her very sexy attire.  I commented on her lovely nightwear and she replied,  "It looks best on the floor."  I readily agreed and she promptly removed her clothing as was soon very naked.  She seemed very comfortable nude and knelt in front of me. She unzipped my uniform pants and pulled out my now hard penis and began to suck. Very daintily at first, then increasing tempo and depth until she had my whole cock down her throat.  

I asked if I could fuck her to which she asked if I had a condom. I replied, "I would gladly show you my freshly healed, vasectomy scars."  She expertly examined them after licking and sucking my balls.  

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

"They are looking very nicely healed so let us skip the condom, and if you like, you can fuck my ass."

I said, "I really appreciate the offer of your wonderful ass, but I would really like to fuck your beautiful pussy, as I have not had your pussy for a while, and you perfectly manicured it with a very nice trim job. I would like a rain check on the ass fuck until next week if you do not mind.  I hope the prowler comes around 3 am Monday morning, which is the slowest time for calls so I might be able to fuck that wonderful ass more than once." 

She motioned for me to follow her to her very sexy and elegant bedroom.  I removed my uniform and climbed into bed with her. She had already lubed her pussy and I entered her doggy style. In no time at all, she was really responding pushing back very hard on my cock.  after about twenty minutes, I managed to have a very powerful orgasm leaving her luscious cunt dripping cum. I quickly cleaned up and dressed, advising her I had reached the allowable time to be on a call.  She invited me back after my shift was over, saying that she still needed a good ass fucking.  I thought that over for a second or two and said, "I should be out of court by noon and will bring some ice-cold beer and a hot  pizza."

LUSCIOUS NELLIE 

A few days later, I saw Luscious  Nellie driving her red almost new red Corvette. Nellie was very attractive, a little older, and had children. She had not been available as much recently due to the children taking up much of her time.  She pulled to the side of the road and I walked up to her open window. She said,  "My children are with my ex-husband this week, and I am on the way to Fred's cop bar to have a few drinks with friends until my date arrives at 11 pm."  She continued, "Follow me home and you can warm me up for my date. "

While she was carefully removing her party clothes, I called my Sergeant and asked for a few hours without calls to finish up my reports. As it was extremely slow, he agreed and I began removing my clothing.  Nellie was Italian and had very smooth and tender skin. I loved to kiss it all over.  She also was a very talented kisser. We made out for almost an hour while I touched her wonderful body in all the right places.  

Her pussy was flowing as I dove in to eat that wonderful shaved and tasty morsel.  Our making out had set the stage for a rapid series of orgasms. She was breathing heavily as I climbed on top and entered her well-lubed pussy.  She continued to have light orgasms for a while. Her orgasms started to build in intensity as she asked that I not cum inside her pussy tonight.  As she started a monster orgasm, I positioned myself for a perfect sixty-nine.  This continued for a while until we both had strong orgasms.  She sucked my cock deep in her throat and swallowed every drop. 

She thanked me for not cumming in her pussy. She said, "This guy at 11 pm may get lucky, If I like him and I would hate to ruin our date by him tasting your cum in my pussy. "

TRUDEE

Another night, I was driving past a school on the edge of town.  The sun was coming up and I could see a red sports car parked in front of the school.  One of the younger Badge Bunnies likes this location to attract a cop for a romp in the hay at the end of a shift. 

I had not had sex for a couple of days, and she was pretty good in bed. I parked and walked to her open car window. Before I could say anything, her hand reached out and starting massaging my cock through my uniform pants.  She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and started sucking.  This was feeling really good. I might mention that schools, fortunately, did not have outside cameras in those days.  When I was approaching a huge climax, she pulled off and said, "Not yet, you have to come by my apartment to finish up."  

Ninety minutes later, I had fueled my unit, cleaned it up inside and out for the next shift Officer, and turned in my paperwork.  Fifteen minutes I was knocking on her front door.  As she let me in, she was dressed in a see-through, skimpy bra and panty set.  We skipped the coffee and breakfast and went straight to her kingsized bed.   

I asked if I could have the second half of the blowjob she started earlier.  She said,  "Maybe later. Now I  really need some tender loving."

After making out for a while, her pussy was very moist.  I rolled her on her side and slid my cock into her  pussy as I spooned behind her.  Reaching over her hips, I massaged her clit until she had a massive orgasm.  This position worked well after a long night, feeling very good, slowing down my orgasms, and requiring a minimum of expended effort with spectacular results.  We both had a nice orgasm and went to sleep.  

I woke up around noon with her wonderful lips around my stiff cock. She was making good on the second half of the blowjob that started in the schoolyard.  The blowjob was progressing very well when she said, "A true gentleman would eat my pussy to show his appreciation." I rolled over on my back, pulling her sweet pussy to my waiting lips.  Her pussy was very wet and tasty. I dove in, shoving my tongue in as far as possible.  I massaged her clit gently and enjoyed the waves of mini-orgasms that rolled over her.  After an hour and a half,  she said, "I can't take anymore, my pussy is super sensitive, zinging, and I need a hard cock inside right now."

I rolled on top and slowly entered her pussy with my cock.  We enjoyed slow sex for about half an hour.  I could feel her whole body tensing up as she squeezed her arms tightly around me and she started moaning loudly as her pussy squeezed my cock dry. That ended a really good couple of hours of fantastic sex. I am looking forward to the next time already. 

Just a note to say, thanks for reading my stories.  This was originally titled, "Badge Bunnies Episode Four.  As I had done several episodes since and could not get past writer's block on episode four.  I could not make my fingers portray the true greatness of Badge Bunny four.   Also, I feared that no one would go back and read it out of order, so there will be no Badge Bunny four submitted. As my writing skills improve (I hope), I will do her with the writing skills she deserves in a later numbered episode.

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments