Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage With Optional Extras

"Birthday massage treat"

78
9 Comments 9
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Tracey booked us into an upmarket spa and massage centre for treatments and lunch for my birthday.

It was mid-week when we attended the newly opened massage and spa centre close to where we live.

We had heard really good reviews from friends, so we decided on the half-day special deal. The deal involved unlimited use of the swimming pool, steam rooms, and sauna, a full body massage, another treatment of our choice, and a three-course lunch. The centre also had a vitality pool, which allowed naked swimming for adults only.

When we arrived, we soon realised that this place was a bit upmarket and was not going to be cheap. The car park was full of expensive cars, most of which were on personal plates and less than two years old. The car park was littered with BMW, Mercedes, and Porsches, which made our old Ford look a bit out of place.

We booked in and decided that before lunch we would have a swim and use the steam room and sauna, and after lunch, we would have a massage and perhaps use the vitality pool if it was quiet.

We had a nice swim and used the facilities, then, wrapped in our huge towelling robes, went for lunch and found we were one of many who had the same idea.

Lunch over, we chilled out on the veranda for a while, looking out onto the golf course and drinking prosecco.

Half an hour later, we were called in for our massage. I was booked in to have the hot stone treatment, and Tracey was to have a facial and pedicure that were on top of our full-body massage.

My masseuse was called Sarah, and Tracey's was Dane. We wished each other well and entered our treatment rooms. We believed we would share one, but that didn't happen.

Sarah was a pretty brunette; her hair was long and wavy. She was medium-built in her early thirties, and even though she had a black tunic and trousers on, it was clear she had very large breasts.

Once in the treatment room, I said to Sarah, "Am I alright in just my swimming trunks?"

She replied, "Naked is best, so I can massage your bottom and lower back."

I dropped my trunks and wrapped a towel around me in the privacy of the changing room, then returned to the treatment room in my robe.

Sarah invited me to lay on the massage table face down, and then she whipped my towel away, leaving me naked. I was a bit uncomfortable with this situation, but as soon as she started with the treatment and massage, it became clear why she suggested I get naked.

Thirty minutes later, having been so relaxed, I must have dozed off briefly when I was asked to turn over; I had not been expecting that and was dubious as I was completely naked. I have a big cock, so I wasn't worried about showing it off, but this was a bit different.

Sarah said, "I have seen hundreds of cocks, so don't be shy."

I said, "Please pass me a towel."

Sarah passed me a towel, which I laid across my pubic area to cover my crotch. This remained in place for a few minutes before Sarah complained it hindered her massage techniques, and she removed it, leaving me completely naked.

Although my cock was at this time flaccid, it was still a good size at over six inches, circumcised, and fat.

This didn't last with Sarah working in and around it; my cock soon started to swell at the sight of the top of her large breasts as she leant forward. I was sure she had loosened another button, giving me a better view as well.

The way Sarah's breasts moved like two enormous blancmanges as she moved around, massaging my body, I was sure she could not have been wearing a bra.

Sarah was very good and very attentive, and she explained where she found tight knots in my muscles as she tried to iron them out using considerable weight and strength.

I was enjoying the experience and wondered how Tracey was getting on next door. I deep down hoped that she was not naked in front of Dane, the muscle-bound hunk, but that was me just being selfish and jealous.

I closed my eyes regularly so as not to see Sarah's breasts, as I knew this would cause me to get an erection, and that was not what I wanted in front of the very sexy Sarah. I was certain, though, that every time I took a peep, another button had come undone, and more breast flesh was on display.

I was using mind control to stop my cock from growing; this was not helped by the occasional brush of a hand or arm against it as she massaged my torso.

Sarah stopped briefly and said, "Were you offered any extras when you booked in?" smiling and with her hands on either side of my cock.

I replied, "No, I am on a day out with my wife; why would I want extras anyway?"

Sarah said, "I can see you like my breasts; I could carry on topless for a small charge."

I blushed and said, "You have great tits."

Before I had time to finish the sentence, Sarah took my cock in her hands and gave it a gentle rub. This felt good; her soft, oiled hands wrapped around my swelling cock.

I sat up slightly and looked her in the eye, enjoying the attention as she said, "Or I can give you a hand job."

She was already doing that; it was a dilemma that I was working on in my head. My head said no, but my cock said yes.

She stopped again and walked over to the door, which she locked. I looked around for CCTV cameras but saw none as she removed her tunic with her back to me, confirming my thoughts that she was not wearing a bra. She hung her tunic on the hanger, then turned to face me.

Wow, they were huge, slightly heading south, with areola at least four inches across, which was very dark brown, and nipples half an inch across and very long and hard.

My cock reacted to this vision of wonder in front of me, which was harder and longer than I had ever seen it.

As she walked back towards me with those beautiful breasts wobbling around, she just said, "No charge."

From her trolley, she produced a razor and shaving gel. I was already shaven but had wispy hair around my balls and the base of my cock.

She made the area around my cock damp, then rubbed in shaving gel. I was just lying back, shocked at what Sarah was doing, but not in a position to stop her or even comment. I was dumbstruck.

Sarah shaved my pubic area and then my balls, having first trimmed the longer hairs with a pair of small scissors. I was now as smooth as a baby's bottom, as they say.

She washed off the gel and dried me; my cock had not subsided but now looked even bigger, and pre-come was glistening on the tip.

Sarah, with a huge grin on her face and my cock in her oiled-up hands, said, "This has to be the nicest cock I have ever seen." Then she leaned forward and licked the pre-come from the end of my cock. I jumped, as although all this was going on, I had not expected her to do that.

I checked my watch and noticed we only had fifteen minutes left of our session and wondered where this could go.

Sarah said, "We don't have long left. Do you want to extend the session?"

I said, "I can't. Tracey will be waiting for me as we have to use the vitality pool straight after."

Sarah stopped again and slipped off her trousers; she was now also naked. She then mounted the massage table and lowered her bald pussy onto my face. I had no choice other than to ram my tongue between her folds and into her sweet, wet pussy. It was her turn to jump, and she said, "Oh, you are good."

Sarah, with my cock in her hands, started to kiss and lick along the length of it, giving me a wonderful sensation that I had rarely felt before. Pre-come was still oozing from the end, which she licked off.

Then it happened: she swallowed almost three-quarters of my length, probably more than anyone before her. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my circumference, and her mouth felt more like a pussy than a real one.

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

She increased the speed with which she was sucking me as she neared her first massive orgasm, and even with her mouth full of cock, she let out a loud moan that could surely be heard in the adjoining room where Tracey was.

By the time Sarah had her second and wettest orgasm, I was filling her mouth with stream after stream of hot, sticky, salty semen, which she had no problem swallowing. She wasn't finished; she made sure she had extracted every last drop before she removed her lips from my cock and kneeled up.

kneeling up, she was pushing her pussy harder onto my mouth. I carried on licking, sucking, and nibbling her until she came again, became too sensitive to remain, and climbed off her knees, weak and wobbly.

I had five minutes to lose my erection, clean up, and meet Tracey for our swim.

Sarah quickly dressed as I slipped on my trunks, wrapped a towel around my waist, and then put my robe on.

Once we had composed ourselves, Sarah handed me her card. The details of which were her mobile number and information about her mobile massage service and home visits. Sarah suggested a home visit would benefit me.

I met Tracey, and we went to the vitality pool. There were six other people in the pool, all of whom were naked; we slipped off our swimwear and joined them. I tried to cover the fact my cock helmet was shiny but was spotted by Tracey, who said, "You obviously had a full body massage, so did I." and smiled at me with a wicked wink as well.

Tracey said, "The moaning coming from your room, was it Sarah?" I blushed. Tracey said, "I thought so."

We both agreed it was expensive but wonderful and would attend again; I showed her the card Sarah gave me and asked if I could book a home massage as it was much cheaper. Tracey gave me the green light as long as I filmed the massage on a hidden camera so she could watch.

A week later I had a visit from Sarah. It was her day off from the Spa so we had arranged a full body home massage. She set up the table in our spare bedroom where I had previously set up a hidden web camera to record the session for Tracey.

Sarah looked even hotter in her tight denim shorts and white vest top than she did in her uniform of tunic and trousers. Once again, she was braless, and her nipples were showing through the thin cotton material of the tight vest top.

We shared a bottle or two of wine as she got started, "Full body again, is it?"

I was instructed to strip naked and lay on my front; Sarah was soon busy ironing out the knots in my muscles and having a rub on my cock each time she slipped her hands between my legs.

So, by the time she asked me to turn over, I was already well on the way to an erection. This time, I was not worried about it as it was what she expected and wanted.

Once on my back with my cock pointing skywards, she shed her clothes so we were both naked. She oiled up my body and then rubbed some into her huge breasts so they glistened in the sunshine that was streaming through the windows.

She massaged my whole body before returning her attention to my cock, then she mounted the table from the direction of my legs, bent forward and squashed my cock between her huge mounds and gave me a wonderful slippery tit wank licking my cock each time it appeared from between her breasts.

A good five minutes of this, and I was enjoying every second, but she needed some attention.

She instructed me to get off the table, which I did. She then took my place, opened her legs and demanded I shave her. With the gel and razor from her trolley, I slowly and carefully removed every last pubic hair from her body, leaving her bald and proud, her pussy lips plump and in need of oral inspection.

I cleaned up the gel and wiped her clean, then lowered my head between her thighs and inserted my tongue as deep into the folds of her pussy as I could. Sarah moaned in delight and clamped my head in place with her big thighs the moment her first wave of pleasure arrived, and she sprayed me with a load of her sticky sweet juices.

I was gasping for breath for a moment; Sarah chuckled and, realizing my situation, released me. She said, "You shouldn't be so good; you had me from the moment your tongue entered me."

I dove back in and gave her another orgasm. This time, I managed to escape the clamping of her thighs.

Sarah turned over onto her front. This was almost impossible to do with the size of her breasts, but by putting them under her arms, she managed. She had her head just over the edge and instructed me to stand in front of her; there, she pulled me close and devoured my cock, giving me an incredible blowjob.

Her attention to detail and the way she used her lips, tongue and teeth were incredible, and ten minutes later, I was filling her mouth with so much semen she struggled to swallow it all. Sarah did her best, but some of my juices seeped out of her lips, dripping onto the carpet below.

Once she had swallowed all she could and I could produce no more, she stopped and sat up, licking her lips. Sarah said, "I should be paying you for this, you know."

I said, "OK, next time, you can pay me to service you."

She smiled and nodded and looked exhausted. I said, "We haven't finished, have we?"

Sarah looked at me and then at my cock, which was still erect and looking long and fat, "Can you do it again?"

I pulled her up onto her feet and kissed her fully on the lip's tongues dancing in our mouths with the salty taste of my semen on hers and her sweet pussy juice on mine.

Then I turned her around, bent her over the table, and easily slipped my cock deep into her sloppy wet pussy. Her pussy was tight enough to give me all the pleasure I needed. I held onto her massive breasts as I pounded away at her, giving her another couple of orgasms, one of which made her legs buckle, and I had to hold her up.

Sarah was having trouble standing, so I slipped out and picked her up, placing her on the edge of the table, and re-entered her whilst facing her; in this position, I was able to take her nipples in my mouth as I rammed my cock into her deep and hard.

Sarah was almost screaming with pleasure and asked me not to come inside her, well, not in her pussy.

I was close but chose to slip out, raised her legs onto my shoulders, and with all the juices and lubrication around, I oiled her arse and, without any resistance, Slowly and gently slid a few inches into her very tight bud.

Once I felt the pop and she was comfortable, I fucked her arse slowly to begin but built up the speed and depth of penetration as we both came together. I shot her full of my sticky stuff that was spilling out as I continued until I could shoot no more.

We waited until I had started to go flaccid before I gently pulled out, and a huge globule of semen dropped out onto the floor below us.

Once I had fully removed my cock, I encouraged Sarah to drop down onto her knees, where I offered her my cock, and she took me in her mouth and cleaned me up even though I had just been six inches deep in her arse.

We were both exhausted and sexed out and in need of a shower.

After cleaning up the spilt semen from the carpet, we shared some more wine and agreed we should replay this in a week; she thought it would take that long for her pussy and legs to recover.

After watching the recording that night and falling in love with it, Tracey set up a table two days later, and we role-played, having the best sex we had in weeks.

The second round is scheduled for next week, but I have to go to Sarah's house because she has a studio there, so I will not be able to record it.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments