Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr And Mrs Santa

"Christmas party with a twist."

47
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Tracey and I had planned on having a Toga party, but it has yet to happen. In the meantime, Bella decided, as it was the Christmas season, she would hold a Mr. and Mrs. Santa party.

The invitation arrived, and it specified that the dress code was that ladies were to dress as sexy Miss Santa and gents as Santa.

The party night arrived, and Tracey looked amazing in her micro-short sexy Miss Santa dress, black fishnets, black G-string, and black patent heels that made her short little sexy legs look fantastic. The cleavage was cut low, so her perfect full breasts were also on display, plus she had left her bra at home.

I was dressed in a standard Santa suit with only a leopard-print thong underneath. The trousers were tight-fitting, so my considerable bulge was evident.

When the taxi arrived to pick us up from our house, the driver almost had a stroke when he saw Tracey; the bulge in his trousers was visible for all to see.

Just to tease him on our twenty-mile journey, I encouraged Tracey to sit up front beside him and to show off as much thigh and stocking top as she felt comfortable.

From the back seat, I could see that he spent more time looking down at Tracey's sexy legs and deep cleavage than on the road ahead. He also had to re-adjust his cock several times as he was getting uncomfortable having an erection.

I found this highly erotic and had a semi myself.

After arriving at Bella's house, we were greeted by her husband, whom I had previously met on only one occasion. We were directed into the large conservatory where the party was being held.

We were not the first to arrive, and certainly not the last.

It was there that I got my first glimpse of Bella; she looked stunning, her Miss Santa suit barely covered her cute arse, and her skimpy see-through black pants were almost nonexistent.

She had sexy, shiny black stockings on and very high heels; her legs were model-like and perfect, and I could make out the lips of her pussy. The top was cut wide and low, and her big, perfectly tanned tits were almost falling out. I was sure I could see her nipples.

My cock grew at this vision, and my bulge became more obvious, something Tracey noticed right away.

I looked around the room, and it was clear that all the guests had made a great effort. The ladies all looked hot and sexy, and the guys looked like Santa.

The ladies that caught my eye were Liz, who looked spectacular, as did Bella and Bella's cousin Roze.

Roze was nineteen, at least five-foot-eight tall, and nearly six feet in her sexy heels, very slim and toned, and tanned to perfection. Roze was beautiful, with almost black hair that was shoulder-length; her legs were so long and perfect; and she had sexy, small feet with painted toenails.

Roze wore a tiny micro Miss Santa outfit that was tight-fitting and enhanced her large D-cup breasts; it was cut almost to the waist, so most of her firm breasts were on display. It was also so short; her tiny black G-string was the subject on every male's tongue. Her shaven pussycat was visible for all to see. When she turned around, I had a birds-eye view of the most perfect peach of an ass I had ever seen and found she was wearing seamed stockings, my favorite.

My cock swelled at the sight of this hot, sexy babe. I wanted her so bad, yet she was young enough to be my granddaughter.

The party was great, and lots of food was consumed and much drink was quaffed. By ten o'clock, most people were quite drunk and very merry; this is when the games started.

It started with various trivia quizzes, then taste-testing strange food while blindfolded and trying to identify the food. We played an alphabet game where each person named something Christmassy in turn; for any pauses, a shot had to be taken. So most people were getting very drunk and more risque.

I had brought along his and her naughty scratchcards to hand out to everyone who agreed to play.

On the ladies' scratchcard, the person would win if they uncovered three identical items; the prize was to have somebody go down on her; her fantasy acted out whatever that was—a male to do a striptease or a massage from the person of her choice.

The men's scratch card had different prizes. A handjob from a person of his choice, to have anal sex with someone, a blowjob from a person of his choice, or his fantasy acted out by a person of his choice

Most of the guests were excited to play and agreed to obey the result of the scratch card or take a forfeit decided by the other guests and a shot.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

Twelve of us agreed to take part—four guys and eight ladies. I was pleased to see that Bella, Liz, and Roze played, as well as Sharon, Theresa, and Tracey, along with two other younger ladies whose names I did not know. These other ladies were relatives of Bella, very pretty, and both in their mid-twenties.

Sharon and Theresa's partners opted out and decided to leave, to my surprise, especially when you looked at the quality of the ladies playing and thought that you might get lucky.

I shuffled the cards and handed one to every player. We then took turns scratching our cards to reveal a prize. Not every card had a prize attached; those that didn't had to take a shot.

Sharon went first and won a massage; she chose one of the younger guys to carry it out, and they left the room. We had set a five-minute time limit on any prize so we could all go before morning.

Bella's partner was next; he failed to win, so he took a shot. He was followed by one of Bella's relatives; she had the same result. Liz's boyfriend was next; he scratched off three handjob pictures and, in his drunken state, chose to receive his prize from Tracey, much to Liz's disgust.

Tracey and Liz's boyfriend left the room just as Sharon returned with a broad smile on her face, having enjoyed getting a massage from a handsome young man.

I was next. I scratched off three pictures of people having anal sex. I was looking around at a bevvy of stunning ladies, wondering who would be up for it, as not everyone likes it. I got a wink and a nod from Roze. I took this to mean she was game, so I selected her.

We left the room arm in arm, just as Tracey returned. She whispered to me, "He was tiny and didn't even get hard. He came within seconds of me touching him."

I said, "That's not good. I can see why Liz wants to play with us."

Tracey said, "What prize did you get?"

I smiled back at her, a huge grin on my face. "Fuck, you got the anal card, didn't you?"

"Yep," I replied. "See you soon."

Roze and I hurried up to the bedroom and dove onto the bed. She pulled her dress off and just laid there in her g-string.

I said, "Sorry, Luv, I can't do it to you; I am a big guy, and I could tear you in half."

Roze replied, "But I want you to; I have heard you are huge, and I want you in me."

Roze pulled my Santa trousers down to reveal my erect cock. She gasped and said, "That would hurt. It is massive! Would you settle for a blowjob?"

I said, "I thought you would never ask."

We were running out of time, so I settled for a three-minute blowjob, which was average at best. I didn't check in at that time but let her enjoy herself before we returned to the group.

I admitted we didn't complete the prize, so I had to take a shot, as did Roze.

The game continued until everyone had revealed their card; several prizes were won, and wishes were carried out in most cases. When it came to Roze, she won the prize for a person to go down on her; she selected me, much to my surprise and amusement.

We returned to the bedroom, and instead of me just giving her an oral, she masterminded a sixty-nine position, so we both got something from the experience.

Roze came in seconds and then, again and again, flooded my face with her juices. In this position, I was able to fuck her face, and this time I erupted, almost drowning her with gallons of hot semen. Roze was not expecting such vast quantities and was unable to swallow the full load. She managed some, but most of it ran out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her tits.

She did her best to lick and suck me clean but was not the best at giving blowjobs.

Roze said, "Before we rejoin the group, can I feel your cock inside me? I have never seen one so big and may never get the chance again."

I said, "Sure." I lay on the bed with my cock standing tall. Roze took the lead and mounted me. She was tight, and I am sure I stretched her to her limit. She lowered herself down, taking about half of my length.

Once she became comfortable, she rode me for a few minutes until she had another huge orgasm, then she collapsed onto me, pushing her perfect tits into my chest. We lay like that for a few moments before she climbed off.

We cleaned up and rejoined the group, most of whom had started to leave as the party was coming to a natural conclusion.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments