Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this story, please press like, and comments are welcome."

I came through the door from work, Joan was sitting in the kitchen, and right away, I knew something had changed. I could see the excitement and determination in my wife's face.

Joan spoke with authority, "We are going out tonight. I need my body to be fucked hard and nasty, to be used and abused. All day I have not been able to get these thoughts of extreme lust from my mind. You will do whatever I ask without question. You will not just be my cuckold, but also my slave until my mind and body are completely satisfied. I will be the sluttiest horny woman you have ever seen."

My wife's hard words took me aback. I saw the unbridled lust in her eyes as I stood there, amazed at what she had just said. I responded with a smile, knowing that this would be an exciting night. I walked up to my wife and leaned over to kiss her, but she pulled away, saying, "I will let you know when you can touch this lust-filled woman. I want to finish getting ready. I do not intend to shower, my pussy has been soaked all day, and you are going to lick my pussy and body clean in public. You should wear some good clothes, and don't bother showering, I want the smell of my cuckold husband to breathe in. There is a limo picking us up in thirty minutes, be ready."

I watched as my wife got ready. Her dress was sparkling sexy, tight, and short, showing all the curves of my wife's sexy body, including her bare back down to her shapely ass. The front of the dress barely covered her hard erect nipples, to say nothing, of her exposed breasts. She wore thigh-high fishnet stockings, with no panties, to match the dress, along with six-inch spike heels. Joan's hair was beautifully blond, long, and very sexily done, almost like she had already been fucked.

I was excited just watching her as she prepared for an exciting night on the town. I heard the honk of the limo in the yard. Joan followed me as I opened the front door wide. The driver was there to greet my wife. He took her hand and led her to the car, assisting her in every way as she swung her sexy body and long legs into the limo. The driver smiled broadly as he opened the opposite door for me to enter.

Joan looked so hot and sexy in the car, I knew the driver could see right up her very short skirt as he adjusted the mirror when he climbed in to drive. Joan's legs were parted, her head back with her mind lost in her thoughts of what was to come. I watched as her hand was rubbing her dress over her pussy. My wife was in another world, I did not know where her lust-filled mind would take us tonight, but I would soon find out.

We arrived at the front entrance to the club. The driver hustled around to open my wife's door, his pants noticeably bulging from watching Joan's long exposed legs and even her wet pussy in the mirror. Joan swung her legs out of the limo as the driver took Joan's hand, helping her from the car. My wife's other hand brushed firmly against his bulging hard-on, making the driver gasp as she stood up. He smiled as he held her hand firmly, guiding you up the front steps to the very exclusive club. All who passed Joan as she entered the club took notice of my beautiful sexy wife.

The doorman opened the club door, his eyes taking in my wife's sexy body. I followed behind, watching my wife's firm ass as she walked provocatively into the club. The maître d' greeted us warmly when Joan gave him our name for the reservation, and he smiled back knowingly. "This way, Miss Joan, I have the perfect table for you, right in the center of the room next to the dance floor and band. I think this will meet your expectations and more."

He held my wife's chair for her as she sat down. His eyes took in all of her beautiful, exposed body as he proceeded to take our drink order. Joan looked into my eyes, the sexual lust showing on her face. In a determined tone, Joan said, "Go under the table, lick and suck my soaked cunt and clit, while everyone watches until I orgasm." Yes, there was a tablecloth, but everyone who could see our table would know that I was a cuckold and that Joan was my master.

I slid under the table, pretending to be looking for something we dropped. My wife's legs were parted, her soaked, horny cunt glistening between her sexy white thighs. I moved closer, the fragrance of my wife's horny cunt, drawing me into her lust-filled world. Joan's legs opened wide as she shoved my face into her cunt and clit, soaked with piss and cum. The taste and smell of her cunt gave me a raging hard-on. My wife held my head tight, fucking my face with her soaked cunt and swollen clit, right in the middle of the room. I knew the other guests close by could tell from the sounds what we were doing. A loud moan escaped my wife's lips as she orgasmed over my face. Joan's cunt lips were wide open as I drank her lust-filled orgasmic fluids.

I heard the waiter approach with our drinks and talk. Joan's voice was very lust-filled as she answered him. I know he knew she had just cum, right there at the table, in front of everyone. After the waiter departed, I slid from under the table, my face covered in piss and cum. Joan smiled at me wickedly as I wiped my face with my napkin. I looked into my wife's face, and the lust for extreme sexual satisfaction still gleamed in her face and eyes. I had only taken a temporary edge off my wife's lust-filled needs with the oral fucking that had brought her to orgasm right there in the middle of the club.

I asked Joan if she would like to dance. A bright smile crossed her face as she finished her drink and gave me her hand. Joan's dress was not fully down in front, and as she rose from the chair, she fit into my arms like a glove on a hand. We danced around the room, giving everyone a great view of my hot sexy wife. As we danced, Joan kissed my lips passionately, tasting the love juices from her wet cunt, I had just finished licking to orgasm. My hands slid down my wife's bare back, cupping her beautiful ass cheeks, and moans came from my wife's lips as we danced provocatively around the room.

We returned to our table, and fresh drinks were waiting for us. Joan was still glowing with lust-filled thoughts. Joan leaned forward and said, "I am so fucking horny I need satisfaction and soon. I also need to pee, but I will save my golden juices until just the right time. Having the urge to piss just makes me feel fucking hornier. I want all the men to witness this horny, slutty cunt, pissing."

Joan was finishing her third drink when another guest approached our table asking, "Do you mind if I dance with your beautiful wife?" He was handsome, well-dressed, and his eyes didn't waver from my wife's body as he waited for my answer. I nodded yes.

Joan's brightly polished fingers rose to the stranger's outstretched hand, lifting her onto the dance floor and into his arms. My wife put her arms around his neck, draping her sexy body over his as they danced. I watched as the stranger's hands caressed Joan's body on the dance floor. My wife did not show any objection as his hands slid over her beautiful sexy body. Joan molded her body even tighter to this stranger as they danced. I knew she could feel his hard cock pressing against her body as he lifted her lust-filled face to his, and their lips met softly at first and then with more intense passion as they continued to kiss.

MollyWhite1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyWhite1

Most of the other guests were watching the handsome couple as they continued their seductive dance in front of everyone. I could tell Joan was losing control of her lust-filled mind right there on the dance floor. Joan and her partner were not the only ones getting aroused as the couple continued dancing around the room.

When the song ended, and they pulled back from their intimate embrace on the dance floor, the gentleman brought my wife back to our table. I could see the disappointment in my wife's eyes that the dance had ended as she grinned a naughty smile in my direction. The conversation in the room also grew to an excited level. Everyone wanted more of what they had just witnessed.

The waiter arrived, grinning widely as he handed Joan a drink. I could tell that he had watched my wife as she danced seductively with the gentleman, his slacks bulging from his manhood being aroused. I was surprised as my wife drank another drink, knowing that she was already feeling a strong urge to pee.

Joan announced, "I am going to the restroom. I need to take care of some strong urges. It will probably be a while. so don't get worried if I do not return soon."

I smiled a knowing smile as I helped her from the table, then watched as my wife walked seductively, through the crowd, toward the restrooms. My eyes were not the only ones following my sexy wife as she made her way toward the restrooms.

Joan reached the entrances to the bathrooms and hesitated for only a second before entering the men's bathroom. The whole room also seemed to need to use the restroom as many men, including her dance partner, were not far behind my wife. I also decided to take in what was happening with my wife in the men's bathroom.

As I arrived at the men's bathroom, I heard excited voices through the door as I entered. I saw my beautiful wife in her sexy outfit, strolling around teasingly, touching, and hugging all the men as they pissed into the smelly urinals. I watched as my wife's hand stroked a pissing cock. My wife was playing with fire, and she wanted to get burned. She was licking her piss-covered fingers seductively as she moved among the men.

The mood in the men's bathroom was changing fast. The men were becoming much more aggressive towards my horny, very naughty wife.

Joan squealed out, "There will be an all-out, no holes barred, nothing off limits, fucking of this naughty, lust-filled woman right here in this nasty bathroom." All of the men's attention and naughty thinking was on my wife and how they were going to use this piss-loving slutty woman. No one was leaving.

Joan knelt on the dirty piss-covered floor and pushing herself in front of a stranger's cock pissing into the urinal, she grasped his pissing cock, pulling it to her lips. Still flowing with his piss, he pushed her golden-showered head deep down on his cock. The smell and taste of his pissy cock were making my wife even hornier, and her hands reached behind the stranger's ass, dropping his pants to the floor to grasp his ass cheeks while he continued to fuck her face. Within seconds the stranger's pissy cock exploded in my wife's throat as he held her face tight to his balls. Joan gagged and drooled, piss and cum running down her face.

All the men in the bathroom wanted their cock sucked off by my slutty wife as they saw the cum dripping from her lips as the stranger's cock slid down her face and onto her dress. The men grabbed at my wife's head, guiding their piss-dripping cocks into her fucked mouth. Joan could not hold her golden piss any longer as she yelled out, "I am going to piss. Who is going to drink my golden juices from my horny cunt? You want to fuck me in all my holes, but first, you have to drink my warm piss. Then you can have your way with this piss and cum drinking cunt."

They grabbed Joan by her dress, spreading her out on the piss-covered floor. Her body and dress soaked up the piss on the dirty floor as the men forced their cocks down her throat, one after another. A black stranger pushed her legs apart, then his lips sucked and drank the juices running from my wife's horny, pissy cunt. The puddle of piss spread around my wife's body as Joan's piss and theirs mixed. She was one piss-covered woman.

The men picked my wife up, placing her on her hands and knees on the piss-covered floor. Joan was begging for more, waving her wet ass in the air. They took turns fucking my slutty wife in her ass, cunt, and face. Joan was getting the royal fucking she so desired. As they fucked her every opening, my wife orgasmed over and over, cumming and pissing all over the men and herself. All the men fucked and pissed on my wife. Cum from the fucking was running from her ass and cunt, then down her soaked body. I am not sure how long my piss-sucking, slutty wife got fucked in the men's bathroom, but when all the men had finished, Joan's body was stretched out face down on the piss-covered floor, in total oblivion.

My wife was covered in piss and cum, and I knew who would get to clean up her fucked slutty body. Me, her cuckold husband. I found a towel along with her soaked dress. I lifted my wife in my arms, then sitting her on a sink, I pulled her cum covered face to my lips, and we kissed deeply. God, she tasted so good, like a piss-fucked woman. I slipped her soaked dress over her fucked body, wiped her beautiful face with the towel, and brushed her piss-soaked, blond hair back with my hand. I helped my wife down from the sink into my arms as we walked proudly through the club, arm in arm, to the door.

I was so horny and made passionate love to my very fucked wife. Licking the cum and piss dripping from every opening of her fucked body and plunging my hard, aching cock into my wife's fucked lips, ass, and cunt. Joan will re-live every nasty detail of that nasty fucking and sucking she had so extremely desired. And I was forced to watch my wife be taken, used, and abused until she was fully satisfied in all ways sexually all evening, in the nastiest, hottest wife fucking I had ever witnessed.

I wonder how my wife will fill her extreme sexual needs the next time her desires overtake her.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments