Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trademan's Fantasy Comes True

"A tradesman walks into bizarre fantasy"

23
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"The basics of this story, believe it or not, are true but have been embellished somewhat to accommodate some of my wilder fantasies."

I had a call from one of my regular landlord customers who said he had a problem with a lock at his property, so I arranged to pop in and check it out in the early afternoon. I pulled up to the impressive bungalow and rang the bell, the door was answered by a lady, and I explained that I was the locksmith and had come to have a look at a lock for Bob.

She said, “Best pop in there and see Bob, he's the one that called you. I’m Mary, his carer by the way.”  

"Richard," I said, introducing myself.

Bob called from another room that he was having trouble with the bathroom lock so just have a look at it.

I hadn’t been at the door for more than a minute when he came rushing in and used the loo to have a wee. I couldn’t believe that he did that, but I couldn’t help but watch him go.

He said, “Sorry about that, but had to go. Bladder problems along with all the other bit.”

I replied, “I know what it’s like, I take medication that has me going all day long.”

“Oh, feel free to use the facilities if you need to,” he said.

The fault appeared to be with the hinges rather than the lock, so I decided as he was such a good customer I would try and sort it, even though it's not something I normally deal with. I took the door off and started to re-fit the hinges properly.

"Mary has made the tea, Richard, come and drink it while it's hot," Bob called from the kitchen.

We sat around the counter chatting about some of the jobs I had done for him and life in general. Although I had done a lot of work for him this was the first time we had met in person. Teacups were refilled and we carried on chatting.

"Excuse me," I said, "I need to use the loo, is that alright, I still have the door to get back on."

I got up and went to the bathroom.

I was now desperate for a wee, so, as I heard them still chatting in the kitchen, I quickly started to pee.

"Wow! You certainly needed that, didn't you?" I heard.

I was so shocked I spun around, still exposed, and saw both of them in the doorway with wicked grins on their faces.

“He loves to watch people peeing,” she said. “You’re such a dirty old man aren’t you, Bob?”

“Well, yes, I suppose I am,” he said, grinning.

Now, I’m still standing there, staring at them, still exposed, and suddenly felt myself starting to harden up.

“Oh look at that, Bob. Looks like you chose the right one this time, he seems to like it,” said Mary.

I quickly made myself decent again and muttered an apology.

He said, “Don't apologise I guessed from the minute he watched me in the bathroom that you might be the one. Now, Richard, are you up for a bit of fun before you go?”

I was taken aback, I didn’t know what was going on, here I am, a fat sixty-plus-year-old guy with these two characters, Bob, an overweight guy with obvious health issues, and the carer who was a rotund short lady in her late forties.

Then amazingly I stuttered something like, “Um, I suppose I could.”

“Well, while we chat, we need to drink some more because we love to pee, don’t we Mary?”

“Oh yes,” she said, “we certainly like to pee.”

“So what do you think of watersports, Jack?” he asked.

I said, “I must admit I have tried it before at a club I used to go to. I quite liked it, to be honest."

"Bob said you were watching him wee, so are you gay?" asked Mary.

"No, not gay, but I would describe myself more as bi-sexual. I am happily married but we no longer have a physical relationship."

We all sat there chatting about nothing in particular, but continuously drinking down what seemed like gallons of water and soft drinks. Our bladders must have been full to the brim.

“Right,” Bob said, “what we would like you to do. You need to undress and lie on the bed in that room there on your back. I promise that no harm will come to you and it will be fun for all of us. We always have a safe word we agree on, even between ourselves, as it is easy to get carried away."

"Go and have a think and we will come ten minutes later. If you are lying there ready, then we can start - if not, no problem, just go on with your day.”

I went into the room and saw this huge bed, did I want to do this I thought – "This could be dodgy," said Mr Sensible inside me, "Don’t do it" - "Yes," said my naughty side loudly, "when was the last time you had any real fun?"

The naughty side wins the argument, so I strip off and lie down on my back.

In comes Mary in just a bra and panties. “Looking good there, Jack,” she said with her eyes on my erect but admittedly not very big cock. “Just a few things to do. First have you thought of a safe word for us?”

"Yes, we went to see Phantom of the Opera last weekend, so I will choose Phantom. How does it work?"

"If, at any time, you get concerned about what we are doing then simply just say 'Phantom', and I promise you we will stop immediately. If this goes well and you come back again we also use a word that puts us all into play mode. We have always used 'Magic' as the word."

With that, she took some bindings and quickly and expertly tied my hands to the headboard then the same with my feet.

“You’re safe,” she said, ”this is all fun, so don’t worry, darling, You are clear about letting us know your limits aren't you, because we are about to start?"

"Yes, perfectly clear."

"Magic. That means we are now playing."

I nodded.

By now I am bursting for a wee and a little dribble came out.

Slap! Right on my cock.

“Not yet, bitch,” she said, “or it may not be fun for you.” Her tone was quite frightening.

I guess we had started.

Bob now joined her, his flaccid cock was hanging down and he stood beside me.

“I love your hard cock,” he said, “these days mine just doesn’t come up, so I have to find other ways of enjoying myself.”

Mary interjected “But that little cock is still pretty pathetic isn’t it? I mean it looks like it should be on a boy, rather than on a man if that’s what he is.”

“You’re right,” he replied, “ Mine is bigger soft than that is hard, but it’s all we have I’m afraid.”

“Oh look, Bob, he likes us talking like that. He really may be the one you and I have been looking for, that little old cock is waving around like mad as we talk.”

They were right of course, I have always been teased over my cock size by my sisters, school, the Navy, and showers generally, but I began to enjoy the taunts and wanked over them later. May sound weird but it's true.

Suddenly she went behind him and reached around and grabbed his flaccid cock, she pointed it at my chest and I felt this surprisingly hot stream of piss hit my chest, then down to my cock, and then straight into my face.

“Open your mouth, bitch,” she said.

I didn’t.

The stream stopped and someone grabbed my balls hard.

“Are you going to open now?” she said.

I immediately opened up, and the stream was directed there straight into my mouth. I choked and had to swallow. Then it stopped again.

I felt my feet being untied with relief thinking now it was over. But no, I was wrong. Bob, now standing on the bed raised my legs right up, and she grabbed my now soft cock between two fingers.

“Now you can pee, and don’t stop until I tell you to.”

I relaxed and let my stream come out in an almighty gush as I was so desperate. She directed it straight to my face, but it felt so good I didn’t care. Then Bob knelt still holding my legs up and apart and Mary spread my arse cheeks wide apart.

Bob leaned into me, and I could feel his cock up against my hole and then he started to pee again. I don’t know why, but it felt just so good and I felt my cock hardening again and waving around with excitement. Mary was gleefully telling Bob to look at how much I was enjoying it all.

Now Mary stripped off her bra and panties. She wasn’t a young lady and her body like mine was getting a bit saggy. My legs were back down and tied again and Mary then sat on me with my cock under her being forced onto my belly.

Then she too started to pee, her warm liquid soaking my balls and cock. She slid further up and peed again, this time on my chest, taking time to rub it into my nipples. Then up a bit further so she was sitting on my face.

“Lick me,” she said, “lick me deeply now!”

I did as I was told and could taste her pee, she was so wet, and then she pissed again but I was enjoying it so much that I just kept on licking. She lifted and turned around and then this time she sat on my face again, Bob spread her cheeks and her brown arse hole was there in front of me.

“Lick it you bitch” she said, “and make sure you lick it good.”

I am not normally averse to rimming but this I think was a way of breaking my will as it was not the cleanest and I think she felt my resistance. Once again my balls were squeezed.

“Do it?” she said “or I WILL hurt you.”

I took the lesser of the two evils and plunged my tongue into her hole. Then more piss dribbled down onto me from her pussy and also from his cock. In some ways that were a relief as it took away the taste of her arse.

Then they were up and standing by the bed. “Are you enjoying it so far,” they said together.

What could I say other than, “Yes.”

“I hope so," she said, "as there is still more to come.”

My feet were released and then immediately tied together then one hand was released and then tied to the other which was then released from the headboard. I was told to stand up beside the bed.

“Just a bit of housekeeping,” she said. She removed the sheet from the bed and then some plastic which was protecting the mattress, and she replaced both with fresh items.

“Just to repeat,” she said, “you are completely safe but, if you don’t do what I want, I will hurt your balls. Do you understand? Tell me the safe word again so I know you do.”

"Phantom is the word," I said

"Good boy, Bob will make it up to you I promise."

She was obviously in charge so perhaps caring wasn’t her only regular duty.

I couldn’t imagine what else they had in store for me, but by now I realised I liked being under their, or more properly, her control so decided to go along with whatever they wanted.

MarianaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaFiore

The ties on my feet were lengthened so I could walk. I was told to stand on a bench, legs apart.

"Bob is going to decide if you are worth keeping," she said.

Bob came up and started to check me over. He felt up between my legs, lifting my balls and weighing them in his palm. He pulled back my foreskin and stroked the end of my cock which produced some pre cum. He took some on his finger and tasted it and nodded appreciatingly to her. Then he went behind me and told me to bend over legs still apart. I felt him spread my cheeks so far apart it hurt. Then I felt a finger at my hole and must have tensed up because then there was a tremendous slap on my arse cheek.

“Don’t do that," he said in a very nasty voice, "don’t forget you are ours to do with as we wish.”

Again the finger was at my hole and I tried to relax, not enough apparently as yet another slap came, even harder this time.

Then Mary came over to help him, she had hold of my balls and was squeezing just enough to remind me of what might happen if I resisted. When the finger came this time I willed myself to relax my arsehole, it went in dry and was very uncomfortable.

“He doesn’t like it rough. You may have to lube him up later to be ready for you.”

'Ready for you?' Now that both confused and scared me what on earth did that mean?

So inspection over I was led back to the bed. Now I was blindfolded as well but, as yet, not tied down. I was told to kneel at the side of it and I heard someone get on the bed. My head was pushed forward and my face was up against a backside.

“You know what to do,” Bob said, “so fucking do it.”

I started licking wondering whose arsehole I was licking. It tasted better than before so I was thinking Bob’s, but did not know and did it matter anymore anyway.

I heard some clicking and realised that this was all being documented on camera, and I wondered if the earlier session had been as well.

Then I was told to stand up and then felt a mouth engulf my cock.

It was Mary, as Bob said, “I can tell you like that and that’s your reward for playing along with us and a down payment for what is to come.”

 Her mouth worked on me so expertly and I could feel myself about to explode. She did too and quickly pulled away and at the same time grabbed my balls again and squeezed.

“Don’t you dare cum, you fat bitch, or I’ll slap your pathetic excuse for a cock until you wish you didn’t have one.”

With everything I had, I managed to hold it in with the help of the immense pain from my squeezed balls of course.

As my excitement subsided I looked at Mary and saw that she had now donned a strap-on which stood out from under her drooping belly. She was bouncing it up and down with a wicked smile on her face which broadened even more when she saw the look on mine.

“Oh don’t worry darling you’ll enjoy it and, I promise I won't hurt you, well not too much anyway!”

Suddenly I was pulled backwards by a surprisingly strong Bob, who then sat astride of me with his cock dangling in my face. “You can lick it for me,” he said, “while Mary sorts you out.”

By now I was completely under their control with no will to resist. My tongue worked on him as Mary retied my hands to the headboard. Once they were secure Bob got off and my ankles were untied from each other. Then he lifted me by the ankles and pillows were placed under the small of my back. My arse was now way up off the bed and then he attached more rope which was attached to something above and behind me to each ankle then pulled my legs upwards and outwards.

Once secured they both stood at the bottom of the bed and she said “Now there’s a view to enjoy. A pleasure hole just waiting to be filled.”

A few more clicks on photos being taken were followed by the feel of something cold being applied to my arsehole. Then I could see Mary's smiling face emerge from between my legs. Her fingers were working the lube into me and it felt as if more fingers were going in with every push.

I think I must have let out a little moan as she said “He’s beginning to like this Bob, so he is a dirty fat slut, just like you always wanted.”

Then she knelt higher and closer and I could feel the end of the strap-on pressing against my hole.

“Beg us for it you fat bastard,” Bob said in a nasty voice. “Come on beg for it, or she will put the big one on.”

So I did. I said, “Please give it to me Madam, let me please you both.”

With that, she pushed it slightly into me and then moved it around. I moaned loudly and pushed against her taking it a little deeper. “Oh you are a slut aren’t you,” she said, “do you want some more?”

“Yes please,” I groaned, “just a bit more.”

And in it went some more, my arse started to gyrate of its own accord. I wanted it as it felt so good. I must have also been pushing as by now my arse had swallowed almost the whole length and I was moaning and gyrating and I couldn’t stop. It was almost like I was experiencing an orgasm in my arse. I’d had anal sex before but it had never felt this good.

This dildo must have been hollow as I suddenly felt a stream of warm liquid inside of me. What a lovely feeling it was. It turned out that it was Bob's piss that he had deposited in a bladder and was now squeezing into me. Once finished Mary quickly withdrew and inserted a butt plug.

“You keep that all inside for now,” she said.

There had been a lot, and I mean a lot, of piss put into me and I wanted to let it go. A little dribbled past the plug but a hand on my sore balls quickly made me tighten up again. “He’s learning Mary dear, oh yes he’s learning.”

A bowl was placed under my bum and with instructions to hold the piss in as the plug was removed. Now I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Jackdusty52
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments