Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lacy's Lust Filled Adventures - Part 5

"Honesty and full discloure, will love prevail?"

49
16 Comments 16
3.5k Views 3.5k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Author's Notes

"Here is Part 5. I thought I could finish but I need Part 6 to finish it the right way. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Read, share and ENJOY. Maxx"

It was almost 10:30. I thought James' plane should have been landing about now. My heart started to flutter as I anticipated the next hour or so before we hit the road for the beach.

I lay on the bed with the black sheet covering my hips, leaving my breasts covered in the thin sexy lacy bra, so James could see them when he walked in. I thought about this last week and how badly I had been cheating on James, not just once but several times with three different lovers. A sudden feeling of sadness and guilt overwhelmed me. How did I do that? What had gotten into me?

I suddenly felt sick, ran to the bathroom, and vomited. I sat on the floor holding the toilet, emptying my guts. I knew I had done damage to us that may be unrepairable. I knew I could not hide it from James and would have to tell him.

Shivers began to run through me, as I recalled seven years ago. We had that serious 'Come to Jesus' talk when we both came clean on our transgressions during the first years of our marriage.

Yes, I had cheated several times in those years, and James also had his affairs. We were at a time in our relationship when we had to decide if our love for each other was strong enough to keep us together or if we needed to split and move on. We had kids and our families to consider, and we definitely loved each other and our kids. It was a tough time for us. We were in limbo for many weeks, with neither of us wanting to leave, but at the same time, neither knew how to survive.

It was on a wintry morning in November. The kids were in school, and James and I had been talking about our situation. I could see that James had finally realized the direction I was leaning. I knew soon my decision would become clear to James and I was petrified, wondering how he would react to what was about to happen. I knew I loved him more than life, but I also knew that neither of us could remain faithful the rest of our lives together, and neither could tolerate cheating after all our discussions. With that in mind, I decided to make a move.

There came a knock at the door.

"Are you expecting someone?" James asked me.

I looked down, then stood and walked out without an answer. I stopped in the hallway and listened, tears running down my cheeks. I did not want a divorce. I wanted us to stay together, but we were stuck, unable to decide, so I had to make a move to shake us up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Lacy, and when she didn't respond, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and felt ill. I watched Lacy leave the room, and I walked to the door and opened it. Standing there was a young woman in a business suit. She was holding a yellow envelope and her cell phone. She looked at me with a flat look on her face. I was frozen and said nothing.

Then, like a clap of thunder, the words came out of her mouth, "Are you James Allen Simms?"

I stammered, “Uhhh… ye…yes I am."

She thrust the envelope at me, "Sir, you have been served."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James must have been in shock. He took the envelope without a word. I moved out, looking at him as the woman took two pictures of him on her phone, turned, and walked away.

James stood in the open doorway for several minutes, then finally stepped back and closed the door. James looked at the envelope; he knew what was inside. James walked back to his chair. He must have heard me as he sat down and looked in my direction. I was standing in the hall crying, and I said nothing.

James laid the envelope on the table and stood up. He looked at me, turned, silently walked out of the house, and drove off. I had no idea where he was going or what he would do.

My heart ached at what I had done, but I hoped it would open a serious dialog, so we could finally resolve things and decide what we would do. I did not want a divorce, and I knew James didn't want one either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to now, not wanting a repeat of that time. I finally felt okay and stopped crying. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and gargled with mouthwash. I looked at myself, took a deep breath, and knew what to do. Before this weekend was over, I would confess to all my transgressions this week and pray to God that James could forgive me.

I crawled back into bed, feeling disgusted with myself, not feeling sexy any longer.

I pulled the black sheet up, covering almost all of me, and lay waiting for James.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My plane arrived, and I picked up my luggage, took the shuttle to my SUV, and headed home. I was excited to get home to Lacy and back in our bed with her. Then we would spend a few days at the beach reconnecting, one of my favorite things to do. She is always so passionate and loving and never fails to please me.

As I drove, I remembered my flight, my week away, and what I had run through my mind. Lacy seemed a little different this week, which concerned me. Lacy had been more distant sounding on the phone when we talked, and she was not as available to me as she normally is. We had missed connecting several times, and text responses were unduly slower than usual. That was not normal. I had a strange feeling, wondering what Lacy had been up to. Until this week, I had no doubts about her since our agreement seven years ago.

Second, my suspicions were fueled by my actions this week. At this conference, I worked with the local sales representative Teresa Sanchez. Teresa and I have a history, so if Lacy had known I was working with her, she would have been very unhappy, so I did not tell her.

Teresa was one of my several transgressions seven or eight years ago. We had been together several times before, but after Lacy and I had our mid-marriage crisis and came clean with each other, I stopped any involvement with her or any of the others. It helped that she had gotten married and wanted to be faithful to her husband.

It had been hard for me to give her up. She was an incredible, unselfish lover, always pleasing my every need no matter what I wanted to do with her body. So, I took full advantage, and we fucked and sucked as much as possible when I traveled with her.

Once we stopped fucking, I only traveled with her a few times, and we were always 100% business. She was madly in love with her husband as I was with Lacy, so we agreed it was business only and nothing else.

This week was the first time we had been away from both our homes together. We were staying at the resort and in rooms next to each other. Unfortunately, the rooms were adjoining with a connecting door, making it so easy to fall back into our lustful behavior of years before. To make things even easier, Teresa and her husband were not doing well. She wanted to start a family, and her husband could not get her pregnant. What I had done could become a major problem, and she was sad and came to me for comfort. The comfort I offered Teresa turned sexual on the first night. The fire we had years ago was lit again, and it was like there had been no separation.

I thought back to what Teresa and I had done this week, fucking like animals morning, noon, and night for five days and nights. The worst of all was I had no meeting that ran long; I was in bed with my cock in Teresa's mouth when I sent that text to Lacy lying about my flight.

The conference was over at lunch. Teresa and I knew we would never do this again, so we almost ran down the hall. We were on her bed as soon as we walked into her room and only left for maid service when we moved to my room and fucked while the maid cleaned her room. Then when we had room service, we stopped. We showered twice, and we fucked as we washed each other, then were back in bed at it again.

Teresa came so many times, and I came in her pussy five times before we were exhausted. She wanted me to fill her pussy with cum, so I did not wear condoms all week.

I was so into the whole week I never thought about being bareback until the last orgasms overtook us when Teresa whispered, "James, I think you have put our baby into me this week. I pray you have. I want this baby and will never tell or talk to you about it. It will be Jose's baby, and we will raise him as if he is ours. You will have no obligation toward us. I love you for doing this for me. I am sorry I did not tell you my plan." She kissed me passionately, and we moved apart.

I did not know what to say, so I said nothing. I went to my room, showered, and left for the airport without saying another word to Teresa. As the cab sped along, a text came from Teresa.

Teresa's text: James, I am sorry for not telling you, but I love you for being with me this week. Our time together was incredible, and I will miss you for the rest of my life. James, know that you have done a wonderful thing this week, giving us a baby that Jose will love as his own. Thank you, Thank you. Teresa.

I felt sick about what I had done. There was a good chance I fathered a baby with Teresa. Jesus, what do I do if I had? How could I ever tell Lacy I had done that? It would be the end of us! I don't know if that happened, but if it did, I would have to tell Lacy what I had done. God, how did I let this happen? I felt sick about it.

I parked on the street and sat there for a while, thinking. How could I tell Lacy I had cheated on her after we agreed never to let that happen again? She would definitely kick me out and divorce me! What was I to do?

I decided that for now, this homecoming would be like all the others, a wild, lust-filled weekend with lots of sucking, fucking, and beautiful lovemaking. Then at some point over the weekend, I would have to come clean and tell Lacy what I had done. I could only pray that after our time together making love, Lacy's love for me would be strong enough that she could forgive me.

I silently slipped into the house with my shoes off and stripped naked as I walked to the bedroom, dropping clothes along the way. I wanted to surprise the love of my life and give myself to her for a fast fuck before we headed off to the beach. I knew Lacy would be in bed expecting me. I fought off my treacherous feeling and moved to the bedroom door.

Lacy was lying in bed, half-covered with a black sheet. My God, she looked so sexy. I could not wait to hold her, make love, and whisk her off to the beach for a lust-filled weekend. God, I love her so much.

Lacy saw me. "Hey sailor, what are you doing here?" she teased as she pulled the black sheet off her lower body, spreading her legs. "Do you see anything you like, big boy?"

My God, seeing her dressed in the sexy lingerie I love made my cock hard as steel. I ran to the bed and crawled in between Lacy's legs. I slipped up her body kissing her skin. I pulled her bra down and sucked on each nipple. Then I moved to her mouth. Her tongue greeted me, and our kiss became hot and passionate. It was one of our homecoming kisses. But this one seemed more meaningful for both of us for some reason.

Lacy held me tight, wrapping her silk-covered legs around me and kissing me with great vigor. "Oh, James, I am so glad you are home. I have missed you even more, this time; please don't leave me again."

There was something about how Lacy said that and the look in her eyes that made the hair on my neck prickle. This was not the normal lust welcome I was used to when Lacy welcomed me home. There was a different look I did not recognize, and I smiled, and she smiled. Whatever it was, I would learn about it later. Maybe there was a story coming from Lacy too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James looked so sexy standing at the door naked with his cock in his hand, slowly stroking it with a big smile on his face. I teased him with a sexy question, and he almost ran to the bed when I rolled on my back and slipped the sheet off, uncovering my body and spreading my legs.

James loved the lingerie I wore, so he wasted no time; he was on me. All thoughts of what had happened before this moment disappeared, and all that mattered was that my man was in our bed on top of me, kissing me. The feeling of his weight on me was wonderful, and his hairy body rubbing against me made me so hot and horny for him.

I pulled James' head down and kissed him hard, wanting to devour him. Wanting him to wash away all the naughty things I had done this week, make me clean again, own me, and never let me go.

I needed to love and give him my all, so I rolled him off me to his back. I sat up and peeled off my thong and bra, leaving the smooth silk stockings and belt on. I leaned over him; my nipples dragged along his chest, sending bolts of sexual energy through me. I kissed his body, nipping each teat and then kissing him passionately. My guilt drove me to a level of intensity I had not felt for James in a long time. I hoped he liked it, and it didn't surprise him.

I kissed James hard, and our tongues danced as our passion soared. I worked my way down his body again, feeling his hard cock pressing against me and sliding between my breasts. My lips grazed over his cockhead, and my tongue swirled around him.

"Oh, Lacy, baby, you are incredible." James moaned as I took him in my mouth, sliding down until his cockhead pressed into my throat. I swallowed hard, squeezing his cockhead, making him shudder and moan loudly.

I slipped my mouth up and began to bob on James' cock as my hand stroked him rapidly, setting a good rhythm. I could tell James was edging and ready, and I wanted all his cum. I pulled back off James with a pop and stroked him faster. James' hands gripped the sheets, and he pressed his head back into the pillow. His hips pulsed up, and I took him, balls deep in my throat again.

"Lacy, God, I am so close. Please let me fill your mouth with cum, then let me share it with you!"

I was surprised; what had James said? Jesus, he wanted to taste his cum. Wow, that was new. James had never wanted to do that willingly before; why now? OK, I would give him what he wanted.

I doubled down, sucked on him, and stroked him, then sucked each of his balls, then stroked him fast and sucked on his cockhead. My hand squeezed his balls as they drew up, tightening, ready to unload. Then I plunged down on him, taking him as deep as I could in my throat.

"Oh Jesus, God, Lacy, I am going to cum!" Almost before he got the words out of his mouth, his balls tightened in my hand, his cock swelled, and hot creamy cum launched out his pulsing head. I backed off a little, catching all his cum in my mouth. I swallowed once and caught the next few shots, letting them puddle on my tongue.

I swirled his cum around, coating my teeth and mouth with his sweet cum. He tasted fruity and salty, the way I like it. Not wanting to waste any, I squeezed his shaft, sliding my hand up, milking out every last drop. My tongue was completely coated for James, so I moved up, and with a smile and a big question in my mind, I opened my mouth. "James, you want to eat your cum out of my mouth; why, you hated that before?"

James looked at me oddly, and it was like he knew he had said something wrong. James smiled and stammered, "I what to share what you do for me. I love you and want to be everything for you."

I thought about what James had said. It made no sense. But if that was what he wanted, I was all for it. So, I leaned over and kissed James and opened my mouth wide. Using my tongue, pushed several large globs of his creamy cum onto his tongue. I held his head and kissed him hard, swabbing his mouth with my cum-coated tongue, making sure James got all of what he wanted that I had saved for him.

I broke the kiss and moved back. I watched his eyes for a reaction. He swallowed his cum without a grimace or sour look on his face. It was as if he had done this before, and it was nothing to him. Well, James had not done it with me, so with who?

A little red flag started to fly, waving at me.

I stored it in my memory and slid it up, sitting on James' chest. I looked down at him and said, "You want some more cum? You'll have to give me a nice cream pie, then I will sit on your face, and you can eat all of it. Do you want that?"

The look on his face changed. He realized he had made a mistake. He had told me in as many words; something had happened. At the moment, I didn't care; I certainly had been a fucking slut all week, so who was I to judge him? I smiled, "Let's get busy. We have a drive ahead of us."

I slipped down and empaled his hard cock on my pussy and started to ride him like a jockey in the final stretch of the Kentucky Derby, driving for the finish line. My finish line came several times over the next thirty minutes as I fucked James like no tomorrow. My orgasms were small but repeated over and over. My pussy was on fire. Finally, I wanted a big one. I rolled over and pulled James kissing him as I looked into his eyes.

At that moment, my strange mind had a flash. I knew what had happened. My God, I was shocked, but I was not mad. I was rather relieved. Right then, I knew James had been with Teresa, his old lover from years ago. Somehow, I remembered James telling me that Teresa loved to make him eat his cum when she blew him. Oh, my God, he cheated on me with Teresa this week. Thank God, I was saved!

I decided to come clean right now, but first, I had to force James to come clean while he fucked me. I pulled him down to me and kissed him hard, tasting his cum in his mouth as he was tasting his cum in his mind. I whispered, "Make me cum like you did her. Fill my pussy as you did her. Fuck me, baby, like you did Teresa. I need you to make me cum like you made her cum all those times this week."

James' cock had been pounding me hard. But he froze when he heard my plea and the mention of Teresa's name. His cock did not shrink; it swelled. I squeezed him with my pussy and rolled my hips, pulling him deeper into me. I wrapped my legs around him and started to fuck him back.

James moved away, looking down at me. There was a look of terror in his eyes.

"Oh no, Baby, don't stop; I am not mad. Oh God, I need you to fuck me hard. I have missed your cock all week, and I need you to make me cum. I want your cum inside me now, so pound my pussy, own me, make my pussy yours again."

I gave him signals in my words and wondered if he would pick up on them. He did get the message on fucking me and soon was pounding me. I was in heaven. There was something about the way James fucked me or made love to me that was different from Tim or anyone else. The effect he had on me was special. As good as Tim was, as big a cock as he had, and as skilled as he was as a cocksman, James was my man and always would be.

A rumble began inside me, as the volcano started erupting. My body began to shake and shudder as James' balls slapped my ass when he bottomed out deep inside me. My pussy began to squeeze him. My asshole tightened, and I was seconds from cumming. It was time. I was going to confess as I exploded, and James filled my pussy with cum.

I was panting as each stroke pushed me closer and closer to the edge. My asshole pulsed, and my pussy was on fire. I reached up, pulled James' mouth down to mine, and kissed him hard. I broke our kiss just as my pussy began to cum and clamped down on James' cock.

RoxxanaBigassTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxxanaBigassTS

I held James down and whispered, "Oh God, I am cuuummmiiing, James. Take me, baby, fill me, own me; I am yours again." My confession was beginning. I held his head inches from my face, and I spoke softly.

"James, I know you fucked Teresa this week, probably every day. Please don't deny it; I know you did. Well, it is only fair then that I fucked Tim, our new yard guy. I also fucked two women, Valarie, the new woman down the street, and Mallory, a young woman we met downtown. Yes, Val and I both fucked her Wednesday night. It was incredible."

I looked into James' eyes; shock and something else showed on his face, but it was not anger. Then his look changed to flaming passion, and I felt his cock surge to a new hardness as he realized what I had said. Then we kissed with great power, and James began to fuck me again, harder now and relentlessly. It seemed like we had business to take care of now, but the start of our trip would be delayed a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What had I just said? Did I ask Lacy to share cum with me?

Oh fuck, I may have fucked up telling her to do what Teresa had done to me all week. Teresa had always been quirky about me sharing cum with her, and this week it was the same. Every time Teresa blew me, which was a couple of times each day, she pushed cum into my mouth. I had grown to like it but could never ask Lacy to do it, because I had told her about Teresa making me do it for her.

So, fuck, I had just asked Lacy to share my cum. Jesus, what a fool. I told her I was with Teresa; maybe she wouldn't remember. Please, God, don't let her remember, or I am dead.

I saw an odd look on Lacy's face and knew she remembered. Then Lacy asked me if I wanted to taste my cum.

God, that seemed to send her into overdrive, and she sucked me like a vacuum. She sucked my balls, then deep-throated me again and stroked me as she bobbed on me. Jesus, she was possessed.

Suddenly my balls seized and drew up, ready to explode. Lacy squeezed my balls. I came so hard my balls ached as they emptied, shooting cum down her throat and into her mouth. I finished after seven shots and collapsed back, gripping the sheets, and shuddered through it all.

Lacy slipped up my body rubbing her nipples on me, and they were like hot pokers burning a path upward. She looked at me and opened her mouth, showing me her gift, which I stupidly requested.

I looked into Lacy's eyes as she smiled, "You want me to share with you? Are you sure you never liked it before? Well, OK, I will do anything for you." Lacy opened her mouth and kissed me hard, sliding her tongue in my mouth, pushing globes of cum onto my tongue. Then she kissed me passionately, holding my head tightly as our tongues swirled together, spreading cum everywhere. It wasn't bad; it tasted sweet and salty.

Lacy slid up on my chest and looked down at me. "You want more cum, baby; you have to fuck me then. You can eat me then and have all you want." Then she moved down my body and slowly took my cock inside her hot cunt. Lacy sat up on me and buried me to the hilt. She moved over me and started to ride me, fucking me hard, cumming with little poppers. Lacy looked so beautiful as she loved me.

Then she suddenly rolled me over and looked into my eyes. Her look had changed, and a devilish look appeared. Then crazy things came from her mouth. Words that worried me, "Make me cum like you did her. Fill my pussy as you did her. Fuck me, baby, like you did Teresa. I need you to make me cum like you made her cum all those times this week."

Jesus Christ, Lacy knew! How could she? I had told her, God, I told her, when I told her to share cum with me. What a stupid thing for me to do.

I started to back off, but Lacy pulled me tight to her and started to fuck me, so I gave her everything I had, pounding her as she begged me to make her cum. Then she came hard. Her pussy gripped me, and she looked up at me. Her words burned me as she softly said, "James, I know you fucked Teresa this week, probably every day."

I was shocked, and my heart pounded. Was this the end, the last time we would lie together? A horrible thought ran through my head, and my body trembled at the thought of losing Lacy and my family. How stupid I was. At this point, I didn't hear what Lacy was saying. It was something about 'not denying it, and she knew I did it.'

I started to pull away, but Lacy pulled me back in, wrapping her legs around me, holding me tight, and fucking me. My cock was still hard; then her next words really woke me up.

"Well then, it is only fair that I fucked Tim, our new yard guy. I also fucked two women, Valarie, the new woman down the street, and Mallory, a young woman we met downtown. Yes, Val and I both fucked Mallory Wednesday night. It was incredible."

WHAT? Lacy just admitted that she had cheated on me this week too. And not just with a guy but with two women. What the fuck? When had she gotten into women?

A sudden wave of relief came over me; There was no divorce, shame, or hatred; we were mutual cheaters for the first time in seven years.

I looked down at Lacy; there was burning lust in her eyes. My cock grew longer, swelled, and grew harder. I slowly started to fuck her. Lacy pulled my head down, and we kissed hard with great passion. She fucked up against me, and we were locked together fucking like animals in heat. I was edging closer, but not like Lacy; she was beginning to spiral into orgasmic bliss, panting wildly as a massive orgasm slammed into her. Lacy cried out. She was cumming hard, holding me as if her life depended on it.

I slammed into her, not letting this orgasm end, and I needed to cum inside her, reclaiming her from the yard guy and the women. Lacy was mine, and I was hers, and we both knew it!

I pounded her until she collapsed, and I came deep inside her, filling her with what little amount of cum I had left. We lay together, breathing wildly, basking in our love for each other. We both had many questions and stories to tell, but love was all that mattered now.

After a brief rest, we showered separately or may never have gotten on the road. We packed the SUV and were off for a sin-filled weekend at the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I drove along, things were eerily silent. I didn't know how to comment on the revelations that had come out. I knew I had to come clean and tell Lacy about the last week with Teresa. The worst would be the big lie about my meeting running long on Thursday, so I could have another night fucking Teresa instead of coming home to Lacy. That was going to be a bad thing for me when Lacy realized that the lie was intentional and that I wanted to be with Teresa last night more than Lacy. That was not completely true, but it sure did look that way. It didn't mean anything except I wanted to fuck Teresa for one last night. Lacy might take that completely wrong, and if so, she might react badly.

On the other hand, Lacy had been a very naughty little lady all week, too, fucking two women and Tim, the yard guy. I had seen him around the neighborhood recently, and he was a hunk of a young man. I can't fault Lacy for being attracted to him. But she didn't have to fuck him.

As for Valarie, well, she was hot as hell. I was confused about how that could have happened. I never thought Lacy was interested in other women. I guess girls can be attracted to girls, and when it comes out, it's a surprise when it probably shouldn't be. Valarie was new to the neighborhood and a nice woman. She was great looking and wore a tiny bikini when she came to the pool party. Everyone was looking at her, both men and women. The women were mostly from defensive positions, and the men just wanted to fuck her. You know we men are just pigs for pussy.

The other girl, I need to know about her. Mallory was her name, but that's all I knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you had an interesting trip, I see." It was time to get it all out, and we were captive to each other for three more hours, so it was 'story time.'

James looked at me, then back at the road. "You want to go first or me?" James asked.

"OK, I'll go first, then I want the whole story on you and Teresa." My voice was a little snarky. I was pissed James had gone back to her. They were a major part of our problem seven years ago, and James swore over his mother's grave he would never be with her again. His mom's not dead yet, so the grave thing meant nothing! He was really lucky that I fucked off on him this week, or it could have been doomsday!

James said nothing; he just watched the road.

For the next hour, I told James about every evil and naughty thing I did this week, blow by blow, lick by lick, and stroke by stroke. I also told him about my feeling for Valarie and how I wanted to keep fucking Tim and Mallory.

Now that my cheating fires were lit again, I didn't want it to be put out; I wanted us to be open but limited. What I wanted was dangerous and could explode at any minute, but the cheating was a guaranteed disaster waiting to happen.

When I finished, James asked me three questions.

"One, do you still love me?" That shocked me.

"Oh my God, James, how can you ask that? I love only you, and no one could ever fill that place in my heart but you. Yes, I love, adore, and crave you every minute of the day and night. We can solve this cheating or open thing very simply. You can never travel again. Well, I will let you out so you can go golfing and fishing with your buddies, but otherwise, we are together." I smiled, saying that in a little coquet voice.

"Two, explain this love you have professed for Valarie, it sounds very threatening to us?"

"James, this is a hard one to explain. Before Saturday last week, I had only played with a girl in college, and it was just a little kissing, feeling each other up, and taking showers together. Then one night, when we were both drunk and very horny, I let her go down on me. It was incredible; she knew what to do and did it very well. I knew I was not into that; I love men, their smell, the strength, the mouths, and, oh my God, their cocks. Oh yes, your wonderful cock, baby!

"So, when things went crazy with Valarie on Saturday, I was caught off guard, and those memories came back very quickly. My plan was for us to sun, swim, have dinner, and drink wine. That all happened, but somewhere in all of that, sex entered. I can't tell you how, but we started to kiss and feel each other up then we were on the lounger eating each other out. It didn't stop, and we fucked each other until we fell asleep. We awoke and made dinner; later, we were all over each other again. Valarie slept over, and we made love to each other all day Sunday, then Monday she had work, then we were back at it that night. We couldn't stop.

"Then Tuesday, we had a girl's night out and had a great time with the group. Once home at Valerie's house and after we cleaned up, she pulled me into her bed, and we fucked for hours. I snuck away in the early morning, leaving her a note telling her we could not go on any longer. We needed to talk this out and part friends.

"The yard guy, Tim, was supposed to come for the first time on Wednesday. I woke to his text telling me he was not coming but would be there tomorrow. I was disappointed, and I really wanted to fuck him. James, now that I had broken my promise, I knew we were done, so I figured that what I did now didn't matter, so I wanted him.

"That day was boring compared to the last few days. I read Fifty Shades and got very horny. I went to the mall to shop and stopped at Wine and Roses for a glass of wine. Then, on a whim and sheer horniness, I texted Val and wanted to see her.

"Val met me there, and we talked. I was so horny for her I dragged her out of the place and across the street to a little hotel. That is where we met Mallory. She was the desk manager, giving us her favorite room with a hot tub and an awesome view. She joined us when her shift was over.

"Once we were in the room, we were naked in seconds, and the night was incredible. I can give you all the details, but if I do, I will have to finger myself, or you will have to stop and fuck me. Or you can stop and fuck me anyway. I am so horny I am good with that idea." I smiled at James, and he smiled back at me.

"Please continue. There is a rest stop in about fifty miles," James teased.

I looked at his lap. His cock was straining to get out, making a large bulge.

"OK, we fucked each other and ordered room service, and Mallory delivered it and brought a big strap-on and a double-headed dildo. She returned to work, and we played while waiting for her.

"When she arrived, Mallory brought champagne, and we drank it and had an incredible two-hour hot tub lesbian fuck fest. I was overwhelmed by the two of them as they made love to me, fucking me with the big, cocked strap-on. Afterward, I was completely spent. I lay on the bed watching two sexy women make sweet lesbian love to each other. It was so beautiful.

"After we all recovered, we went at it again late into the night, sleeping in a pile of sweaty satisfied female flesh. I awoke when my phone buzzed and slipped out of bed, leaving them holding each other. They looked beautiful together.

"I left for home, excited that Tim would work at the house and that there might be some fun later in the day. I changed into sexy workout clothes. I went to the gym and worked out, not wanting to be there when Tim arrived.

"When I got home, Tim was half-naked and looking so hot. My pussy was wet and leaking through my leggings, and I was bare under them so that he could see almost all of me. His cock acknowledged me as it twitched, stretching down the leg of his shorts.

"We talked, and I promised to swim with him once he finished. I also made a salad for us for lunch, and he agreed to put sunscreen on me. We were going to fuck, and we both knew it. But he had work to do first.

"I made salad, and we had lunch. Then Tim went back to work with the promise of a swim later. I lay topless in the cabana wearing only my tiny thong bottom. As I read about Christian and Anastasia, I was so horny my hand slipped into my bikini bottoms, and I finger fucked myself to a beautiful orgasm. I came so hard I made a lot of noise. When I opened my eyes, Tim was standing there watching me. I was cumming still, and my fingers didn't stop.

"I watched Tim as he looked at my hand in my bottoms. The bulge in his pants leg was growing, tenting his shorts. Tim moved to me and pushed his shorts down.

"James, his cock was beautiful, so hard and pulsing, it was pointed straight at me. He was big, nine inches, he said. I knew we were going to fuck, and I had to pee, so I ran inside and stripped off my bottoms, coming back out naked.

"I could tell Tim liked what he saw when I returned and walked up to him. He had been reading my book, and I was ready to fuck, so that is what we did. Tim was on me, sweetly assaulting my senses and whole body. His mouth licked, sucked, and kissed me all over down to my pussy. Then Tim got serious and devoured my pussy, cupping my ass cheeks, lifting me, and eating me like a piece of watermelon.

"My God, it was sloppy and noisy and oh so satisfying; as I started to cum into his mouth, I squirted, bathing his face and chest with my pussy cream.

"We stayed at it. I went down on him and sucked Tim's cock. I bobbed and deep-throated him, making him moan like you, James. Then he started to edge closer and gripped my head fucking my face, burying his cock deep in my throat. I could hardly breathe, but I didn't care; I just wanted him to cum in my mouth.

"He went off like a fucking rocket filling my belly with his cum. I caught the last few shots on my tongue, showed him, then swallowed it all. Tim was done, and I was primed, so I kept going and bobbed on him, taking him deep in my throat. His stamina was amazing, so he stayed hard the whole time.

"We lay together for a while, then I jumped up, grabbed Tim, and pulled him toward the pool, 'Time for the swim I promised you.'

"We splashed in the water and started to play. We splashed each other until Tim caught me and kissed me. I gipped his big hard cock, and he knew what to do. I pushed him down, lining his cock up with my pussy. Tim pushed up inside me and fucked me hard. James, the water sloshed like it does when you and I fuck in the pool.

"Tim had me cumming soon, and I couldn't stop. He pushed me against the wall and pounded my pussy. This went on for a long time, and I kept cumming and cumming. It was incredible.

I stopped talking and took a breath. I was still really horny now and decided I would play with myself as I told James the rest of the story. I looked at the bulge in his shorts.

"Baby, do you want me to take care of your big cock? I will suck it now if you want me to."

"No, I'll wreck us. I can wait, but then I am going to give you a mighty fucking, I promise."

I was surprised his voice had no anger, and he still had his story to tell me.

"Keep going; what happened next?"

"Tim pulled me out of the pool onto a lounger and started fucking me again. The sun was hot, so he picked me up and carried me inside, to our big king bed. Then Tim got serious, putting me on my hands and knees, then he fucked me doggy for a long time, and I was cumming over and over.

"James, that is how things went for the rest of the night. We fucked and sucked each other in every position. I can't tell you the number of times I came, but Tim came in my mouth three times and my pussy five times. Tim is a sexual animal, and he is incredible.

"James, we finally fell asleep spooning. I awoke this morning, and Tim was gone, having slipped away at night. I was glad Tim was gone because you were coming home to me this morning, and I was so happy.

"James, you are my man and always will be! Tim was just a distraction. Yes, he was a glorious distraction, but he is not the man I love, adore, and crave. No matter how many times we came, none of them were as good as we were when we fuck together. I swear to you, James, you are my only man."

I stopped and silently rested back against the seat, not knowing what James was feeling. I was worried about my explanation, and I was truthful, and I hope my story was not too damning and it was the truth and how I feel today.

I waited, wanting to hear about James' cheating week with his old flame Teresa.

Final Part Coming Next

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments