Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laying Hands On The Preacher’s Wife

"Randy lives out his fantasy with the Preacher's wife."

37
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is based on some facts with additional aspects. Randy is real. His infatuation with my mom actually existed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And yes, he really kissed her at the banquet. I hope you enjoyed the story."

She is my biggest fantasy—the love of my life. Mrs. Nita is my pastor’s wife and also the mom of my two friends, Bill and Don.

My name is Randy. I love this woman with all my heart. I’m twenty-two years old and a student at the local Junior College. Mrs. Nita is such a beautiful woman. she is about five foot and seven inches, with a beautiful figure with 34C- breasts, a gorgeous ass, and the most fantastic long, legs. She’s forty-eight years old. Her short blonde hair frames a very beautiful face that appears to be twenty years younger than her actual age.

I look forward to every Sunday, just to be able to see her. When I’m not with her, she occupies my thoughts and fantasies. I constantly masturbate just thinking about her.

I’m not an overly attractive man. I’ve never been very popular with women. I’m just a regular guy, but I have a cock of about seven inches. Mrs. Nita plays the organ at our Church. From my seat in the choir, I have a great view of her. Often I catch myself staring at her and losing track of the sermon.

On a particular Sunday, she was wearing a blue dress that emphasized her body, especially her rear end. She had on nude stockings and silver heels. Just sitting there looking at her had my cock getting hard. I was fantasizing about running my hands over her body and ass. Feeling those legs and caressing her breasts.

Our church hosted a banquet, honoring the graduates for the end of the school year. Bill was graduating from the local high school and I was graduating from junior college. So, he and I were sitting side by side for the festivities. Bro. Ed and Mrs. Nita we’re hosting the banquet. Mrs. Nita was wearing a beautiful formal dress. She looked like a sexy princess.

Bill and I talked and laughed through the steak dinner. We sat through the guest speaker, and then it was time for Bro. Ed and Mrs. Nita to honor each graduate. Bro. Ed would call the name of each person and give a brief bio. The honoree would walk up to the podium to the applause of the crowd. Mrs. Nita would shake the hand of each guy or girl, hand them a small gift, and kiss the person on his or her cheek.

When my name was called, I was walking up to the podium, looking Mrs. Nita in the eye as she smiled at me. When she held out her hand to me, I took her in my arms, bent her slightly backward, and kissed her fully on the mouth. I kissed her lips, just feeling the softness of her mouth. My tongue found hers in a long and passionate kiss.

She didn’t fight me off as I kissed her. Actually, she seemed to be kissing me back. Her tongue and mine entertained in such a way that she actually seemed to be enjoying it. My cock was rock-hard as it pressed against her hip. My hand did from her lower back to the base of her ass. While we kissed, there was shocked applause and wolf whistles from the crowd.

When I released her, she just looked at me. She then kept her classy composure and smiled at the crowd. I had a raging boner as I went back to my seat. I looked at her son. He just had a very puzzled expression on his face.

Later that night, once I got home, I went directly to my bedroom, took off my clothes, and started jerking my cock. I thought about how her body felt in my arms. The feeling of her soft lips on mine, and the taste of her sweet mouth. I thought about how her dress made her look so sexy. These thoughts of her caused me to jerk my cock harder until II blew a huge load. The memory of what just happened at the banquet had my entire body tingling with my love for her.

A few days later, I went to their home to see if Bill and Don would like to hang out. Mrs. Nita answered the door and invited me in. She told me that her sons were at baseball practice and Bro. Ed was at the church, working on his sermon. She was wearing an oversized button-down shirt, and denim shorts, and was barefoot. I let my eyes take in her body as she walked ahead of me.

She poured me a glass of iced tea. We made small talk, never mentioning what had transpired at the banquet. As we talked, she would look at me with that sweet smile that would drive any man wild with lust.

I couldn’t help my next move. Overwhelmed with desire, I leaned in and kissed her on her soft cheek. She had a concerned look on her face. She dropped her eyes as she took a step back from me. I could read the conflict in her movements. She was a devoted wife and loving mom to her two sons. Yet, I knew that she was wanting to give in to her building sexual desires.

“Randy, I think that maybe you should leave now.” She looked at me with the need to dismiss the situation that she found herself in. I reached out and took her by the arm. I pulled her to me, took her in my arms, and kissed her. She returned my kiss like she was submitting to her feelings of lustful desires. The taboo of a wife and mother and the advances of a younger man.

As we kissed, she put her arms around me. She pulled away and said, “We really shouldn’t be doing this.”

I pulled her to me and we started kissing again. I pinned her against the sink, pressing my body against hers. My cock was pressed hard against her body. I know that she was able to feel it as it throbbed against her. I let her body slide between my thighs and started dry-humping against her. I started kissing her along her long neck. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I sat Mrs. Nita on the bed. She leaned back on her elbows and watched as I undid my belt and slid off my pants and underwear exposing myself to her.

She looked directly at my cock. All this time, she was shaking her head no. She slid back away from me. My naked cock pointed at her, hard as I had ever been. I loved the fact that she was seeing it for the very first time.

EvaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaWave

I took hold of her ankles and pulled her toward me. I lay down on top of her and we started kissing again. With her eyes closed and breathing hard, she whispered, “Yes.” My right hand was caressing her breast through her shirt and bra. As we lay there, feelings of desire swept over both of us. We just kissed for several minutes. I was enjoying the feeling of her breast in my hand. I rolled over on my side. When I did, she took my cock in her pretty little hand and started stroking me as we kissed like two lovers. Feeling my cock in her soft hand was so good. Knowing that she was giving in made me feel even more excited.

She sat up and took off her shirt leaving her in her white bra. She eased my shirt over my head. She helped as I slid off her shorts leaving her in her bra and panties. She again began stroking my cock. She then leaned down and started licking circles around the head of my cock.

As she licked along the length of my shaft, I just lay my head back gripping the bedsheets. Mrs. Nita then took my cock in her mouth. I loved the feeling of my hard cock in her warm mouth. She wasn’t just sliding her lips up and down my shaft, but, was actually sucking on it. As she sucked along my shaft, she was letting her tongue run along the underside of my throbbing cock.

While she was sucking me, I wrapped my legs around her head, squeezing her face between my thighs. I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and started fucking her mouth. She gagged just a little as my cock slid deeply down her throat. I was fucking her mouth faster and harder, feeling the cum begin to boil in my cock. I released my hold on her, rolling her off of me. I sat up on my knees, my hardness throbbing over her. I gripped her panties and slid them off of her. She slid her bra off letting her breasts fall free.

There she lay before me, the very woman who I had dreamed of and fantasized about, laying before me totally naked—totally exposed to me.

I caressed her beautiful, smooth, right leg. I started kissing and licking her stomach. I kissed my way along her hip to her upper thigh. I kissed my way down her leg. Licking and tasting her skin. Once I reached her foot, I took it in my hand and kissed it all over the top of her foot, and licked the smooth soles. I took each one of her pretty little toes in my mouth, sucking and licking each one. Then I began kissing and licking my way, back up the inside of her leg. The soft smoothness of her bare leg was exactly as I had dreamed it would be. Once I reached her inner thigh, she let out a soft squeal.

I worked my way to her vagina. I licked her outer lips before sinking my tongue as deep into her as I could. She was moaning as I licked her slowly and deep. I was swirling my tongue in her and then started using a lapping motion, tasting her. When I was doing this, she started moving her hips. I began moving my tongue in a fucking motion. She really seemed to enjoy the feeling as she was letting out soft little moans. Her juices were flowing around my tongue as I pulled slightly out and found her clit. I began licking it fast and hard. She wrapped her legs around my head squeezing my face between her thighs.

She was bucking her hips trying to push harder against my face. Finally, her thighs squeezed hard around my head and she let out a cry as she orgasmed. She pressed her body against my face and screamed. She panted hard as her body shook and her orgasm subsided. Then she just relaxed and lay flat on the bed.

I sat up on my knees, jerking my cock over her. I started rubbing my cock along the outside of her vagina. I was rubbing it up and down the opening. Hen I did this I let the head of my cock slightly enter her.

“Fuck me, Randy, PLEASE FUCK ME,” she cried as I sank my cock into her. I placed my hand on her thighs as I began to slide in and out of her. I fucked her slowly. Her vaginal muscles contracted around my cock. I just wanted to enjoy the feeling of being inside of her. I fucked her just a little bit harder as I lay on top of her. I started squeezing her breasts in my hands as I sucked one of her nipples, I was rubbing her nipples on the other breast. The feeling of my hand gripping the flesh of her bare breast was causing my cock to jump and twitch inside of her.

I started fucking her faster and harder and she was fucking me back, I lay my face cheek to cheek against her. I would feel her breath on my neck. She was groaning as I fucked her. The entire feeling was so unreal. I picked up my pace, fucking her faster with my cock throbbing hard inside of her. She began to cry in ecstasy as she orgasmed again. We continued fucking each other. We were totally lost in our taboo world of enjoying total bliss. Finally, I felt the heat rising through my body. My cock twitched hard.

“I’M GOING TO CUM!” I shouted. Out of respect for her status as a wife and mother, I pulled out of her and started jerking my cock fast and hard over her. When I ejaculated, I covered her. Jets and ropes of my cum hit her on her forehead, along her nose, on her lips, and down her cheeks. I also shot cum in her hair and all over her breasts. I’d never cum so much in my life. She opened her mouth as I emptied the last bit of sperm on her tongue.

We just held each other in our arms as my cock leaked cum on her. We finally kissed again, looked at the time, and saw how late we were.

I got off of her, I put my clothes on and she held my hand as she, still naked, walked me to the door. We kissed once more. Mrs. Nita was still covered in my cum. She gently shut the door behind me as I left.

I couldn’t process in my mind what had just occurred. I had a memory that would be with me forever. I realized that I would always see her differently. The love of my life.

Published 
Written by BignHard757
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments