Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sailing Adventure - 4

"Young wife fulfills her sailing duties."

55
11 Comments 11
9.4k Views 9.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"The story takes place before digital photography, the Internet, cell phones, etc."

Enflamed with lust after her husband offered her pussy to the captain, Marsha tells the crew, “I know the captain wants my pussy, since this is his boat, he gets the first turn.”

Marsha slides over to Kurt. "Captain do you like my pussy? Did the crew tell you I have a nice little bush? I know you felt it this afternoon. Play with my tits like you did before."

Kurt starts fondling her breasts again. She is very vocal and starts talking dirty. She leans up against Kurt and spreads her legs for the crew. "Look at my pussy. I'm glad you offered my pussy to the captain. And do you know what kind of pussy the captain likes best?"

Even though in the game, he is the crew, she is still his wife. "I think the captain has wanted some pussy all day. What kind of pussy?"

"He likes hot young married pussy. And that's what I have. And a hot young married pussy like mine, crave nice big hard cocks like the captain's."

She strokes his cock until Kurt reaches full erection. Marsha feels his length from his bulbous head to his tight balls. "Look what I just did. That looks so uncomfortable in your briefs. Let me help you with those."

Kurt lifts his hips to make it easier for her. The crew's wife takes off the captain's briefs. "Mmmm... what a nice big cock the captain has for my pussy. Look how thick it is."

She gets down on her knees between his spread legs. She has full access. Her hand is around his cock squeezing it. The captain is leaning back watching the young wife stroke his cock.

"That's it. You are the hottest young married pussy I have had on this vessel.” With a commanding voice, he tells her, “Now suck the captain's cock."

"That sounds like another order." She leans over and takes his bulbous head in her mouth. She stretches her lips wide to fit it in her warm moist mouth.

He talks to her lewdly. "That's it, you little slut cocksucker, take as much as you can. You've been wanting my cock all day. Show the crew how you like sucking cock."

Marsha takes more of his cock in her mouth. She knows she is not going to be able to get all of it in her mouth but knows it will fit her pussy. Her lips and tongue explore the veins and ridges. She relishes the sensation of having an unfamiliar cock in her mouth.

Kurt looks down at the pretty young wife, "Tell the captain and crew what you are."

Taking his cock out of her mouth Marsha looks up at him and answers, "I am a naughty married cocksucker."

She kisses the sensitive underside of his cockhead. "Do you like this? Am I a good married cocksucker?"

Kurt cannot believe what a slut Marsha is. He has had young wives before, but not like this. "Yeah, your one of the best."

The young wife is proud that an experienced older man like Kurt thinks she’s a good cocksucker. She slips him back in her mouth.

Kurt looks down at the pretty young wife, "Look over at the crew so he can see my cock in your mouth."

Marsha looks at the crew with her sparkling blue eyes. He looks back at her with Kurt's big cock stretching her mouth. Her cheeks bulge out from his cockhead. Even though they are playing the captain and crew game, it doesn't negate the fact that it’s Dave's wife on her knees with another man's cock in her mouth.

She looks at her husband, with his jammers off, stroking his erect cock watching her suck another man. Marsha cannot help but make a comparison between her husband's and Kurt's much bigger cock. She’s never had a cock that filled her mouth like this. She continues her sucking. She is moaning on his cock and making sucking sounds.

Kurt addresses Dave, "Do you like watching? Did you think it would be like this?"

Dave replies, "This is really hot. I had no idea watching Marsha suck you would be this much of a turn-on."

Marsha looks back at her husband, "I'm glad you like watching me. The captain has such a nice cock to suck. What about this?"

Dave's wife licks and kisses her way down Kurt's turgid shaft. She proceeds to plant light kisses on his swollen balls. She thinks of all of the cum that will flood her pussy.

"Ohh yeah. That's it, honey, lick his balls."

Marsha licks his balls all over. She explores the wrinkles with her tongue. She lifts her head and eagerly slides his cock back in her mouth. Dave cannot believe his wife is this uninhibited. It is the most erotic scene he has ever witnessed. He begins to fantasize about watching Marsha suck other men.

After a few more minutes, Kurt stops her sucking. His thick cock slips out of her mouth as she raises her head. She looks up with a dreamy expression on her face. There is a stream of cum from his cock to her lips. She takes a finger and licks it off. Kurt tells Dave to move over so Marsha can lay down. He is going to fuck her.

She has one foot on the deck. Kurt spreads her legs and positions the other one on the top of the cushion.

"Ohh.. captain spread me open."

Kurt kneels between her open legs and slides his cock up and down her slit. Marsha raises her hips to make better contact with his cock. He eases the head and a couple of inches in the young wife's cunt. Marsha feels his cock opening her up. She has never had a cock this thick. He slowly slides his cock in the young wife's slick tight passage. He begins to fuck her.

Marsha yells out, "Ohh god. That feels so good. Your cock is so big. Fuck me deeper."

Kurt takes short strokes until his entire length is deep in the young wife's cunt. Their pubic hair meshes as his cock is all of the way in her tight cunt. Marsha is moaning as Kurt fills her with his thick cock.

In the isolated cove, there is the sound of insects and fucking. After fucking a few minutes, the captain tells Marsha to suck the crew's cock. She shifts position leaning on one elbow giving the crew enough room to kneel on the cushion. She sucks the crew while the captain fucks her. Since the crew's cock is not as big and thick as the captain's, she is able to get most of him in her mouth. She has never sucked her husband like this before. She leaves his cock all the way in her mouth and milks him with her lips and tongue.

"Ohhh.. god. That feels so good."

Kurt revels in the feel of Marsha's hot cunt grasping his cock. "She really likes to suck, doesn't she? I think she likes more than one cock."

Dave doesn't respond. He just looks at his wife's luscious lips wrapped around his cock.

Kurt takes a couple of longer strokes and slams her pussy. Marsha's body tenses as she begins to cum. She cries out with her climax.

She stops sucking but keeps the crew's cock in her mouth. He has never had this sensation before as Marsha cums on his cock. There is heat radiating from her mouth on his cock.

Kurt stops fucking her but leaves his cock partway in her pussy. He tells her to finish off the crew. She continues to milk her husband. He announces his cuming with a groan. Her husband's warm cum hits the back of her mouth and runs down her throat. He has never cum this hard before. A few drops of cum dribble from her lips to her breasts.

Kurt suggests they go below where it is more comfortable. Marsha leads the way. Standing by the cabin table, she says, "Where do you want to fuck me?"

Dave still cannot get over how brazen his wife is. Just this morning he wasn't sure if she would go topless. Now she’s asking Kurt where he wants to fuck her.

"Unfortunately, there’s not much room here in the cabin. I'm not finished yet. Why don't you go in the front berth."

Marsha goes through the entranceway to the berth. Kurt turns to the crew, "There's not enough room for the three of us in the berth. We'll take turns fucking her. You wait here and make yourself comfortable."

The crew watches as the captain goes into the berth to fuck his wife some more. She is waiting with her arms above her head and legs spread.

"Well captain, do you want some more pussy? You can have all you want."

He climbs in the berth between the young wife's spread legs. She guides his still hard cock into her open cunt. It is slick with her juices. In the confines of the berth, his chest is flat against her swollen breasts, using his elbows to keep the bulk of his weight off of her.

"Ohh yeah, just like that. Fuck me nice and slow. I want to feel that cock of yours. I have never had one this big before." She kisses his ear and uses her slutty voice her husband likes, "I know we are playing the captain and crew game, but that is still my husband who was watching and now waiting his turn."

"And you like that don't you, little slut?"

Marsha talks dirty to him telling him to fuck her. Lying down allows him to get his entire length in the young wife's pussy. She encourages his fucking.

Dave is standing in the cabin by the berth entrance. He partially sees their writhing bodies in the ambient moonlight. The sailboat lightly rocks with the gentle motion of the waves. Dave listens to the sounds of sex as Kurt fucks his wife.

Kurt grinds his cock against Marsha's clitoris until she cums again. She plays with his nipples encouraging him to cum. He takes longer and more rapid strokes. Marsha feels him tensing up, announcing his blast of sperm deep into her cunt. He pulls out and lets a couple of blasts of warm cum hit her stomach and abdomen. He slides his softening cock back into her pussy.

In the afterglow of her orgasm, Marsha feels no guilt after fucking another man, while her husband listened from the cabin. She tells the captain, "God that was great. I can't believe how good your cock feels."

Kurt feels the heat radiating from her body. "I guess it is time for the crew to get some of your pussy."

He slides his cock out of her dripping cunt and eases his body up and returns to the cabin.

Kurt tells her husband, "What a fuck. Your wife is a hot piece of ass all right. This is better than I was expecting. I guess you are still pretty horny. It's your turn. Have you ever taken turns before?"

He replies he has taken turns a couple of times but not with the woman being his wife.

Kurt replies, "I think you are going to like it. I’ll wait in the stern berth. Enjoy Marsha's cunt."

Dave heads for the entrance to the berth. Marsha is waiting for him with spread legs and a leaky cunt for him. He slips into bed next to his ravaged wife.

"Are you ready for your turn? The captain got me already for you." Dave cups her firm breast and strokes her body. He feels the heat radiating. Reaching her stomach he feels some cum.

"The captain left you a little something. Why don't you clean me off and then fuck me."

In the dim light, it’s hard to see, so Dave begins to lick her breasts and down to her pussy. He is too enflamed with lust to think about licking another man's cum off her body.

"Are you getting a taste? Does it taste good?"

"You know how it tastes. It's a little salty."

He gets down between her spread legs. As he licks his wife's messy cunt. "That's it clean the captain's cum from my nasty married pussy."

He continues to lick her savoring the taste of their combined juices.

"God...you are eating me so good. Now it's your turn for my pussy."

He mounts her and places the head of his cock pointing at her gaping cunt. Marsha grabs his ass and pulls him into her slick tunnel. There is no resistance at all. She is still tight but is more open than usual. God is she hot. He’s never had a sensation like this.

Marsha encourages his fucking, talking dirty about Kurt. "Ohhh, you are so nice and hard. You must like getting the seconds. The captain has such a nice big cock. I'm so glad I can fuck him while you watch."

The young couple, enflamed from Marsha's infidelity, both reach climax.

He lays next to her as Marsha strokes his cock. She is talking dirty to him about being fucked by Kurt. Marsha is on her side with her body melding with his.

She’s still aroused, even after the fucking she has received. "Do you like me fucking you both? I'm going to take advantage of having two cocks. I’m going to check on the captain to see if he needs any more pussy.”

Dave looks as she leaves the berth. He is too exhausted to go and listen.

Marsha goes into the stern berth. Kurt is on his back waiting for her. She looks lustfully at the darkness of his pubic hair and the outline of his flaccid cock lying against his thigh.

"Are you still awake? I want some more of the captain's cock."

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

Inviting her in, he moves over to give her more room. She lays on her side next to him fondling his balls. They are not as tight as the first time. She moves her head down to his waist and takes his soft cock in her mouth. She is able to get most of him in. She is making moaning noises. "I love your cock in my mouth."

She slides him in and out of her mouth until he becomes erect. The young wife talks slutty about sucking and fucking them both. He lays back and lets her suck him some more, encouraging her with more lewd talk. Marsha cannot believe what a slut she is. She gets on top of him and positions his cock to her pussy. She lies prone on him since the ceiling is so low.

"God this is great. I'm not sure where I like your cock best, my mouth or my pussy."

"Have you ever had two men?"

"No. This is the first time. I just feel so slutty having you and my husband take turns with me."

"I knew you would like another man's cock. I can always invite more crew."

She moans, "That would be great. But no more questions. Just fuck me."

He places a hand on her succulent ass pushing his cock deeper into her. With the other, he massages one of her breasts and nipple.

She is moaning and fuels his lust with lewd talk about taking on more crew. She is matching his thrusts with her hips. She has another tremendous orgasm. Resting on his body, she speaks in more of a little girl's voice, "That's it, honey, cum for me again. My husband likes fucking me with your cum in my cunt."

His thrusts become more urgent as he cums in her cunt again. She remains collapsed on his chest as they come down from the sensation of their fucking. She gives him a deep kiss.

She leaves the stern berth and goes back to her husband. He is on his back waiting for her.

"You're still awake? I can't believe you want some more."

She kisses one of his nipples while stroking him back to hardness. "What a nice hard cock. I think I have a naughty husband who likes the feel of his wife's freshly fucked cunt."

Dave doesn't say anything. He just revels in the sensation of the heat from his wife's hand on his erection. Marsha gets on top of him just like she did with Kurt.

In the morning, they awake to the smell of coffee. Marsha sits up and stretches as far as she can in the confines of the berth.

"God that was great last night." She kisses her husband’s cheek. "You were fantastic."

They go into the cabin. Marsha feels totally uninhibited around Kurt. He is wearing loose gym shorts. She kisses him on the cheek. Marsha retrieves her shirt but does not button it, leaving her breasts on display for Kurt. He reaches in her shirt and fondles her.

The three of them have a light breakfast. After cleaning up, the captain announces it is time to head back. Marsha says she is going to the head to take a quick shower. Dave says he will wait until they get back to the marina.

Dave puts on a fresh pair of jammers. Kurt puts on a looser swimsuit with legs reaching just above the knees. They go up on deck to get ready to cast off.

In the cabin, after her shower, Marsha puts on a green bikini without the top. She rejoins the two men on deck. Even though it is still early, the sun is already spreading its warmth.

She stretches in front of them, "What a great morning. She kisses Kurt and then her husband. This is the best sailing I've ever had. You guys really know how to make a girl feel special."

She takes her forefinger and lightly caresses Kurt's cock through his suit. "Just because you are more modest today, doesn't mean you can hide this thing."

After reaching satiation from last night's fucking the mood is more relaxed. There is definitely less sexual tension in the air.

Marsha picks up the sunscreen. "Here, both of you help put this on today."

The two men apply lotion to Marsha's body making sure they cover her skin. Then she rubs lotion on the two men.

They weigh anchor and motor a short distance to clear the cove. Marsha and Dave hoist the sails and they head out into the bay. Marsha announces she is going up on the bow to sun.

The two men admire her body. Kurt tells Dave, "She is one sexy wife. Marsha certainly has really become more inhibited."

Dave still has the image of his wife sucking Kurt right in front of him, "How do you like her."

Kurt teases the younger man, "What do you mean."

He hesitates, "How do you like fucking her?"

"She is a really hot fuck. I knew Marsha was going to like it. But she’s more uninhibited than I thought."

The two men discuss fucking Marsha without getting lewd. Dave says he is surprised she has become so uninhibited. He says it must be the freedom of being out on the sailboat and the isolation of the cove.

Kurt responds, "This is fairly typical once a woman like Marsha decides to let loose. Contrary to what we men like to think, women are not necessarily monogamous. I can tell you two have a great relationship, but your wife has desires for other men. It just takes the right setting, like out here on the boat, and an experienced, older man like me, to unleash a woman like Marsha."

Dave digests this revelation and decides Kurt is right about Marsha. One thing is certain, he does not think she is going to stop with this one experience.

Two men discuss her, while Marsha luxuriates on the bow of the boat. She has never felt this free. One part of her says she should feel a little guilty. But the other part revels in the experience of fucking another man. After all, her husband encouraged her fantasies. He didn’t do anything to stop her or Kurt.

She stretches and feels the warmth of the sun on her body. She relives the thrill of having both men take turns with her. She fantasizes about other men on the boat fucking her.

She rejoins the men at the stern. Dave retrieves a non-alcoholic juice drink for her. Marsha stands next to Kurt at the helm. She leans against him, feeling the thickness of his cock. He has a hand on her bare hip lightly caressing her. Her husband quietly watches.

Kurt caresses her from her hip up to her breast where he cups and fondles her. She covers her hand with his. "Ohh...yeah...you play with my tits so good."

She says to her husband, "Don't we have a good captain? He really likes taking care of me."

The sexual tension returns. Her husband doesn't answer. He watches another man fondle his wife. Marsha decides since her husband doesn't mind, she is going to fuck Kurt again.

Kurt tells Dave, “You take over for a while. We have time before we get back to the marina, I’m taking Marsha below.”

“That sounds like a good idea. I’ve got the helm.”

Kurt points to a distant shoreline and tells him where to steer.

“You’re turning into a pretty good sailor.” Marsha kisses her husband, “I’m going to take care of the captain’s needs.”

On her way below, Marsha looks back at her husband and unties her bottoms. From the helm, he has a line of sight to the cabin. His wife is on her knees sucking the captain’s cock. He tries to concentrate, keeping the boat on course. When he looks back, the cabin is empty. They must be in the forward berth. He enjoys the solitude, feeling the wind and motion of the waves.

Kurt comes back on deck. “How’s it going? Looks like you’re enjoying yourself. You’ve done a good job keeping us on course.”

“Thanks for the compliment. I’m beginning to see why you like sailing so much. How’s Marsha? Is she resting?”

“Not hardly. Your wife is insatiable. She still wants more. Go ahead and have some. I’ll take the wheel.”

It’s awkward having another man invite him to fuck his own wife.

Marsha is in the front berth. She’s laying on her back with her legs still open. Dave sheds his jammers and joins his wife. He lowers his head to her used pussy. She raises his head. “Not now, honey. I know you like the taste, but it’s hot and I want some more cock.”

He strokes himself to hardness and positions his cock at her entrance. He sinks to the hilt with no resistance. Fuck does this feel good. Getting a fresh fucked pussy full of cum is the most erotic sensation, even if the pussy is his wife’s.

He fucks with a steady motion. Her body is already slick with perspiration. He licks her breasts tasting the salt. It doesn’t take long for them to cum.

She is moaning and in a husky voice says, “Am I doing a good job taking care of the captain’s needs?”

He tongues her ear, “The captain really likes fucking you. He says you’re a ‘hot fuck.’”

“What about the crew? Does the crew think I’m a hot fuck?”

“God, Marsha, you are a hot fuck.”

She switches out of the game, “Do you like seconds? Do you like sharing my pussy with Kurt?”

He cum with a blast, “Uggghhh, I love seconds. Kurt can have all of your pussy he wants.”

Mike puts on his jammers and joins Kurt on the deck. Marsha follows wearing her bottoms and white shirt. She kisses both men.

She exclaims, “What a sailing trip! You guys are great! Looks like we’re almost there.”

The young couple lowers the sails and Kurt motors into the channel to the marina. Kurt gives them instructions on securing the sails for docking.

They dock and secure the boat. It’s early enough that they don't have to rush getting back home. None of them are ready to leave the serenity of being on the water. They relax with a light snack. Dave says he is going to the marina office to take a shower and freshen up.

Kurt replies, "Good idea. We will join you. But first I want to take your sexy wife back to the cabin. The captain needs some more pussy."

“Is that ok, honey? Do you mind the captain getting more pussy? Are you going to want some more after the captain?"

“You go ahead. Take your time we don’t have to rush. I’ll wait ‘til we get back home.

Marsha and Kurt go below. Other people on the dock watch the older man and young wife disappear. A couple of them smile knowingly. One of them is the older man they met yesterday.

Dave basks in the sun for a few minutes before going below for his toiletries and a change of clothes. He can’t resist approaching the forward berth. Kurt is on top of Marsha. Her legs are wrapped around him. She is moaning and telling him to fuck her. It is almost surrealistic watching another couple fuck, with the realization, one of them is his wife.

He goes to the marina and showers. On the way, a couple of other men greet him and ask how the sailing was. He replies that Kurt is a really good sailor and the weather was perfect.

After his shower, he gets a cup of coffee and heads back to the boat. Marsha and Kurt are still below. He resists the temptation to go back to the cabin to watch.

A few minutes later they return. Marsha is positively radiant from her recent sexual release. She’s wearing her bikini bottoms and shirt. Only the two lower buttons of her shirt are fastened. They head to the marina to shower. To a casual passerby, they appear as a couple. The younger man they met yesterday, walks up to them.

He asks, "Well how was the trip?"

Kurt replies that it was better than he expected.

The young man looks at Marsha's partially exposed chest. From his vantage point, the under curvature of her breasts is visible. He says to her, "Looks like you got some sun."

Marsha thanks him and says she was able to get a little sun. His eyes blatantly scan her body, as they carry on their conversation. She is still sexually charged and is glad her shirt is mostly unbuttoned. She sneaks a glance at his crotch. She fantasizes about being on a boat with him and showing her breasts.

Her reverie is broken by Kurt announcing they need to get refreshed.

They return showered and refreshed. Marsha is wearing a pair of shorts and a sheer knit top without a bra. They also have coffee.

Marsha and the captain join her husband. Kurt tells them, "I hope you had a good time. I know this is a lot to digest. Marsha is hot and I think both of you enjoyed the experience. This is our getaway. With the stress of my job and the overall hassle of crowds and traffic, we unwind without the normal societal restraints. No one but Barbara will know what we did this weekend. So go back, relax, and think about it. Both of you are invited back at any time."

He tells them he will take care of securing the boat. The young couple get in their car and drive back home.

 

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments