Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Across The Street Is Taught A Lesson - Part 4

"Mr. Powers gets an unexpected invitation from Monica’s mother and a shocking surprise."

39
27 Comments 27
8.4k Views 8.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Author’s Note:  In the third part 'The Girl Across The Street Is Taught A Lesson,’ Mr. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Powers surprised Monica and Cathy with a picnic lunch at a secluded waterfall."


The morning sun wakened me from a deep, peaceful sleep as I turned onto my back. Lying there, I couldn’t help recalling the sexual escapades from the last two days. After taking care of my morning wood, I went and took a quick shower. Getting dressed, I decided on Alice’s Cafe for breakfast before doing my errands and going up to the lake. I packed my gym bag, then went outside to get the morning paper from the porch and heard a voice call out... 

“Good Morning, Mr. Powers.”

“Good Morning, Mrs. Sheppard. How was the wedding?”

“It was pleasant, though I’m glad to be home.”

“Well, I need to get up to the cabin and check on things. You have a nice day, Mrs. Sheppard.”

“Much appreciated Mr. Powers, you too.”

Thereupon, I went back in the house and set the newspaper on the kitchen table. I snatched up my keys on my way out to the garage, got in the Porsche Cayenne turbo and drove off. My first stop was the paint store where I purchased two gallons of deck stain, an extension pole and application pad. My next stop was the barbershop, and I arrived five minutes before my appointment.  When I entered, I saw a young lady and asked where Bob was. 

“I’m Roxanne, everyone calls me Roxy. My father is out of town for a few days, and I’m filling in. Come and have a seat, Mr. Powers.”

“A pleasure to meet you Roxy, you may call me Allen,” I said, walking over to the barber’s chair.

She was dressed in a pair of pleated black slacks, a crisp long-sleeved white shirt and a black three-button vest. When I asked about her hairstyle, she told me it was a Dutch braid updo. Sitting in the chair, she draped the barber's cape over me and fastened it around my neck. While she cut my hair and during our conversing, every so often her breast would graze my upper arm. Her flaming red hair and emerald green eyes were mesmerizing. Her face was lightly peppered with freckles and trailed down her neck, disappearing behind the shirt.

While she went about cutting my hair, her breast lingered a bit longer against my arm before sliding off. When she moved in front, I was treated to an unobstructed view of the freckled twins encased in a white lace bra. When I looked up, she was smiling and asked if I was pleased with the view. I replied by casting my eyes back to the twins. Finished, she turned the chair so I was facing the mirror and asked if I was satisfied with the end result. I told her it was perfect as she removed the cape. I rose up from the chair, reached in my pocket and pulled out my wallet.

“That will be thirty dollars, Allen.”

l pulled two Jackson’s and a sawbuck out and handed it to her. “Don’t say anything, you deserve that tip. I enjoyed conversing with you and you did a great job cutting my hair,”

”Thank you, Allen and I hope we can do this again sometime. Here’s my card, I have my own haircutting business. Give me a call sometime.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, have a nice day,” I said on my way out the door.

“You too, Allen.”

I got in my car and drove to Alice’s and naturally thought about calling her. Arriving at the cafe, I parked the car and went inside. I ordered a hearty breakfast of Texas toast, decaffeinated coffee along with Alice’s skillet. There were hash brown potatoes, tomato, onion, sausage, chorizo and topped off with three (the way I like them) sunny side up eggs. I always added some hot sauce to kick things up a little. After breakfast, I drove the two hours up to the lake.

Arriving at the cabin, I unloaded the car and took the supplies around back to the deck. My longtime buddy Ed had power washed it two days ago and now it was time to stain it. Fortunately, there wasn’t a hint of humidity the last two days. The forecast for today was the same. The entire deck was stained in ninety minutes. I had to wait four hours before adding the second coat and naturally spent the time fishing from the pier. I also took time to check over my Lund Pro-V bass boat. 

When the four hours had passed, I spent another ninety-minutes adding the second coat. Finished, I cleaned the equipment and placed everything in the storage shed before going inside to clean up. Afterward, I grabbed two one-liter bottles of water from the fridge and went down to the boat. As I reached the stairs leading down to the pier, I recognized Mrs. Sheppard standing on the back of her 2009 Sea-Doo Tige RZ2 boat. She had tied it to my pier. She had on a white bikini with a white cover-up. The sunglasses hid her sparkling blue eyes and her shoulder-length blond hair was draped behind her slender shoulders. The round gold pendant she wore complimented her golden tan.

I stepped onto the pier and said, “Hi Mrs. Sheppard, and to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?”

“Oh Allen, it’s alright if I call you Allen, isn’t it? Let’s not be so formal. You can call me Lori.”

“It’s fine, Lori. Now, what can I do for you?”

“For starters, you can join me for a pleasant afternoon on the lake. Then dinner tonight at our cabin, if you're not planning on going back to town.”

“I can’t refuse such a generous offer from an attractive woman like yourself, Lori,” I said, unmooring the boat from the pier as she moved forward and firmly took hold of the operational controls. 

Hopping onboard, I took a seat across from Lori as we pulled away from the pier. I leaned back against the seat and enjoyed the breathtaking scenery as we sped off. As we cruised the lake, I began feeling uneasy, and she noticed right away. She said nothing, and after some small talk; I felt more at ease. I politely asked her if she and her husband had a good time at the wedding. 

She steered the boat into one of the numerous canyons found on this fifty-mile long lake. She brought the boat to a stop and shut off the ignition. At that point she asked if I would naturally keep what she was about to divulge stay between us. As one would expect, my interest was piqued and without hesitation, I agreed.

Her response was nothing short of being a bombshell. After the reception, they went back to their hotel room and attempted to have an intimate evening. It was not to be, and they had a lengthy talk about what to do. Neither of them had an answer as they sought various treatments and anything else they could naturally think of. For the past six months, her husband had lost interest in sex. They were still in love and didn’t want the marriage to end. He came up with a suggestion and told her she had his explicit permission to take a lover.

“I’m so sorry to hear that, Lori. This will remain between us and If there’s anything I can do, just tell me.”

“Thank you Allen, I feel so much better now that I let it all out. There is something you can do for me right now.” She said as she rose to her feet. 

“And what might that be?” I said as she stepped toward me, carefully loosening the classic knot to her cover-up.

She let the wrap drop to the floorboard, sat down on the bench seat and shifted her feet up on my lap. As the soles of her delicate feet gently rubbed against my crotch, she had pulled her bikini bottom to one side. I couldn’t believe what was happening as I stared at her eager fingers. She rubbed her mound, and I noticed the pubic hair was trimmed in the shape of a landing strip.

“I take it by your astonished stare; you like seeing my pussy. I’m tired of using my fingers and sex toys. What do you say, Allen?” 

She propped one leg on the back of the seat and shifted the other leg over the seat’s edge. Without speaking, I knelt on the seat. I gently stroked her shapely legs and gently teased her, as my deft hands drifted slowly to her sex. Her gentle hands moved from her mound to her bountiful tits. I eagerly watched as she reached back, carefully loosened the classic knot to her top and slowly revealed herself. 

JazzyHunk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazzyHunk

“I really must do something about these tan lines.” She said while her nimble fingers gently pinched and rubbed the eraser size nipples. 

“I find your tan lines to be very sexy, Lori.” 

At that moment, I deftly inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. She let out an audible gasp as I gently pushed deeper, twisting my fingers. She flung her head back as I finger-fucked her hard. As the orgasm ripped through her body, she instantly dug her fingers in the soft tit flesh. When she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm, her back arched upward and cried out, “OH GOD, YEEESSS!” 

I buried my face between her splayed legs and gently licked up the tangy juice.  Withdrawing my sticky fingers as I flattened my tongue over her slit, I brought them to her sensual mouth. I felt her lick and suck my fingers while my tongue flicked around the little man in the boat. She shuddered at the touch and clenched her hands on top of my head. In a matter of minutes, she trembled was thrashing about as another orgasm consumed every fiber of her body. I reached under and held her butt cheeks in my hands as she experienced a second, more intense orgasm.  With my tongue pressed against the pulsating clit, I brought my hands out from under her. While Lori slowly returned, I lightly brushed my hand in a circular motion over her stomach. 

“That was incredible, Allen. I practically forgot what it felt like enjoying a tongue and someone else’s fingers down there.” She said as she moved off the bench and knelt in front of me.

“I aim to please, Lori,” I said returning to a sitting position and rose to my feet. 

“That you did, now it’s my turn.” She said reaching up and crooked her eager fingers in the waistband of my shorts.

She jerked them down in one swift motion and I sat back down on the edge of the bench. I propped up my left leg along the edge and the right leg down with my foot on the floorboard. Lori smacked her sensuous lips loudly and said, “That’s the biggest, most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen.”

I watched as she teasingly swirled her tongue around the large bulbous circumcised head. She moaned as her mouth slid down the veiny shaft until the tip gently touched the back of her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirl over the shaft as her mouth pulled back and the delicate fingers of her left hand wrapped around the throbbing shaft. Her hand and mouth moved simultaneously up and down the shaft as she fondled my nut sac in the palm of her right hand.

She had me on the verge of filling her mouth with my man cream. Sensing that I was about to blow my load, she tightened her hand around the thick shaft. The mushroom-shaped head slipped past those luscious lips and her mouth opened wide. She pumped my shaft with her hand, coaxing the warm cream from my nut sac. 

“Mmpppfffff, Mmpppfffff, Mmpppfffff.” I moaned as the first two loads filled her mouth and coated her tongue.

The final three loads hit her neck and tits as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I watched as she swallowed, then swirl her tongue around the head of my cock before giving it a kiss.  Lori rose to her feet, scooped up the cum from her neck and tits. She seductively licked her fingers clean before taking one of the water bottles and took a drink.

“Mmm, Allen, I love the taste of your cock and your cum is delicious.” She said as she put her top on and I slipped on my shorts.

I grabbed the other water bottle, and we headed back to her cabin. On the way, she asked if I was free to stay the weekend and my answer was yes. She told me her husband knew she’d be staying the weekend and that she’d tell him everything upon her return. When she noticed the look on my face, I was reassured my name wouldn’t be mentioned. When we pulled alongside her pier, I got out and tied the bow off and then the stern. I took Lori’s gentle hand and assisted her out of the boat, and we went up to the cabin.

Once in the kitchen, she started preparing the salad and asked me to grab the steaks from the fridge. and get them started on the grill. I went outside and prepared the grill in the outdoor kitchen. I knew in my mind that I was to be her lover. Who was I to question why me? I figured, just enjoy this for as long as it lasts. Just as I put the steaks on the grill along with corn on the cob and potatoes, she came out with the salad. We set the table after which; she opened the mini-fridge and pulled out two bottles of beer.  When the food was ready, we sat down and enjoyed the meal as we talked. She came right out and asked if I’d considered being her lover.  Only a fool would turn down a beautiful woman like Lori. Of course I said yes. She was both happy and relieved at the same time.

As we were cleaning up, she said, “Hope you have room for dessert.”

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. “Would you get that, Allen? I’ll wipe down the table.

I went inside and when I opened the front door, was greeted by a beautiful woman dressed in a floral sundress with buttons down the front. 

“Hi, I’m Suzanne, Cathy’s mother. You may call me Susie.”

Before I could say anything, she placed a gentle finger to my lips. “Don’t speak, handsome, and follow me. I’m the delicious dessert.”

I naturally followed her out to the patio. She went to Lori and tenderly kissed her rosy cheek. 

“Let’s watch two explicit videos I discovered on the internet,” Lori said before she tenderly kissed Susie on the cheek.

I instantly felt the blood drain from my face as Lori said, “I’ll explain when we go inside.”

Lori escorted us to the great room, and we sat on the large sofa with me in the middle. Lori took the remote and softened the lights.

“Before we go any further, Monica told me what went on while her father and I were out of town. She even showed me the explicit videos you watched together. I absolutely enjoyed the one where two big tit women were pleasuring each other.” Lori said as she promptly removed her bikini top.

“Cat told me also, and to tell the truth, I was very horny afterward. Being a single mom and swamped with work, it’s been a long time since I had a good fuck. I have to admit I was very turned after watching the video of the two women.” Susie said as she unfastened the buttons of her dress down to her slim waist. 

“Last night, watching that video and Monica describing how wonderful it was making love with Cat, l called Susie,” Lori said as her deft hand gently slipped inside my shorts.

“We opened up to each other and admitted it was time to truly deepen our friendship. That’s when I told her to come over tonight. Just like our daughters, we sincerely want our first time with another woman to be with you to watching and then joining us.”  Lori said as she promptly removed her bikini bottom.

“We’re watching the video of the couple first. Then Allen, you’ll go sit in the chair and watch us. Then just like you did with our daughters, you’re fucking six holes and two pairs of tits.” Susie said as she pulled the dress up and over her head, letting it drop to the floor.

“So, what do you say, handsome? Want to be my lover and enjoy having four horny women to fuck?” Lori said as they both pulled off my shorts and dropped them on the floor.

“Y-y-yes Lori, I’ll be your lover. F-f-f-four?” I said in utter shock as to everything happening.

“Naturally silly, you will continue seeing our daughters and both of us,” Susie said as her fingers fondled my nut sac.

“Enough talk for now, let’s enjoy the videos and each other,” Lori said as we shifted our attention to the big screen TV.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.    


**

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments