Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Key - Part 2

"The party comes to us…"

54
7 Comments 7
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The windows in the car nearly steamed over on the drive back to the hotel. I actually had to push Faith’s hands away from my pants more than once for fear that I would drive into a parked car. She finally slumped back into her seat and pretended to pout. “Fine, but drive faster.”

After so long fantasizing about being with other men, we (meaning she) had finally crossed the line and she didn’t know what to tell me first. Apparently, unknown to me, the action had begun back at the table. What started as accidental foot contact beneath the table had turned into her rubbing her foot against first Michael, and then David’s cock. At some point, she had even reached into Ben’s lap and groped him through his jeans.

And more than one of them had had their hands on her knee, her thigh, up her skirt before I had finally suggested we move. In fact, she was about to suggest we all go for a ride in their huge limo when I reminded her about the couples-only rooms.

She said they had all eaten her and that three of them had brought her to orgasm. Since mine was the only mouth that had been on her pussy in twenty-five years, she was surprised at the variety of techniques. I thought about the key card she had slipped into Ben’s shirt pocket. 

By now, we were getting in the elevator. Two kids and their mother were in the elevator, coming back from the pool. Faith stood up on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear. “I know you missed the fun, honey,” she purred. “But you liked the pictures?”

When the elevator opened, she took my hand and pulled me into the hall. I let her walk a step ahead down to our room. At the door, I made no move, at first, to reach for my card key. “Well?” she asked and reached for my crotch. 

“Sorry, I thought you had a key,” I said and pulled mine from my pocket.

“I must have left it in the bathroom before we left.” I suppressed a smile. Like a cat, as soon as the door was opening, she pushed inside the room and went straight into the bathroom. “Get ready,” she said as she closed the door behind her.

Suddenly, I was having doubts: maybe I didn’t see her pass her room key to Ben. I couldn’t be that disappointed. After all, tonight we had finally crossed the line we had been fantasizing about for so many years. And I knew Faith was as worked up as I had ever seen her. She was about to rock my world. Just in case, though, I tidied the room a little, slipped our wallets and keys into the room safe. I had just made a drink when I thought I heard Faith’s phone vibrate in the bathroom. Huh.

I sat down on the corner of the bed and started to unbutton my shirt when the bathroom door finally opened and Faith stepped into the room. She was amazing. Sure, she had fixed her hair and makeup, but she had also put on new lingerie that I had never seen before: sexy high-heels, red fishnet stockings and a red babydoll. 

“Wow! You are full of surprises,” I grinned. She pushed me back on the bed and began to kiss me wetly and fumble with my pants. Soon, she had my cock out and was pulling on it while she kept her mouth on mine. After a few minutes, she slid down and lightly sucked the tip of my cock for just a second before she looked up and grinned. 

“I’ve got another surprise,” she said slyly. Quickly, she disappeared towards the bathroom and I half expected to hear the room door open. Instead, she came back in with her hands behind her back. “Did you think it was hot that I let five strange men eat me tonight?”

“And you blew two of them,” I added, smiling.

“Actually three. Well, I got so much attention tonight that I wanted to give you some attention so you don’t feel neglected.” At that, she brought her hands from behind her back. She held a bundle of soft black ropes. “I’m going to suck and fuck until you can’t take anymore.”

We had never seriously played with ropes before, but I was eager to be under her control so I almost jumped to the middle of the bed and spread my arms and legs. Faith repositioned me so that I was spread out across the bed and she took her time attaching the ropes. The knots had always been more symbolic than secure in the past. Not this time.

I didn’t complain, though, because as she worked, she took opportunities to smother me in her tits, take quick licks on my cock. As she tied my ankles, she crawled over me so that her ass and pussy were in my face—though just out of reach of my mouth. The whole time, she teased me about all the mouths that had been on her tonight, all the tongues and fingers that had been in her. 

When she had me tied so that I truly could not pull free of my bounds, she began to suck my cock in earnest. Her tongue lapped up the shaft and she took the head into her mouth and sucked lightly before taking my whole cock into her throat. She was slurping loudly and kept her eyes locked on mine. It was a hell of a show. Just as she took my cock in one hand and then began to suck my balls, her phone vibrated again. 

Uh oh.

She leapt up and grabbed her phone and began to tap out a text. “Guess who that was?”

I didn’t even have time to answer before I heard the door opening. David appeared in the room, followed by Michael, and finally Tommy. From my vantage point, tied on the bed, they were all upside down but I could see that all eyes were on Faith.

“Where are the others?” she asked. 

As usual, David did the talking. “The ones who left with us either went home or passed out in their hotel rooms. Ben wanted you to know he had a great time, but…you know…he’s getting hitched in a week. But, hey, you got us.” 

They wasted no time. Faith sat on the end of the bed, then lay back with her head on my belly while Tommy and David pounced on her tits. I could see in the mirror that her legs were spread wide and Michael soon took up position between them. Over her moaning, I could hear him licking and grunting. Michael and Tommy switched places for a minute then Faith pushed them all off and had them line up next to the bed. She got down on her knees not far from my head and kept her eyes locked on theirs as she took each cock, and sometimes two, into her mouth. Once in a while, she locked eyes with me as she ran her tongue along the bottom of one of their cocks or swallowed it whole. 

They all had terrific cocks. David’s was long and dark, with an upward curve and a head that was lighter than the shaft. His balls hung down much farther than mine and Faith made a show of licking them as she looked at me. Michael’s cock was about the length of mine, but much thicker at the base and heavily veined. Tommy’s was thick and straight, with an almost round head. Faith held it with both hands to accentuate its length before trying to take the whole thing in her mouth and nearly gagging.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

The whole time, she talked to me between mouthfuls. “How many times have you said you wanted to see me suck another man’s cock? This one tastes so good. I can’t wait to have this one in my pussy.” It was torture of the best kind.

Finally, she pulled away and planted a deep kiss on me. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and opened wide for mine to explore her mouth. “You like kissing me after I’ve had all those cocks in my mouth, Baby?”

She stood up and looked down at me. “How’d you like to see one of those cocks in my pussy, honey?” I could only nod. “I’ll give you a great view.”

With that, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest and pressed her soaking pussy on my face. I lapped at it greedily, but just for a second. She raised it up as she arched her ass into the air and very quickly one of the guys, Michael I think, pushed his cock into her. She was so wet that droplets hit my face as he pumped his cock into her just an inch or two from my face. After a few minutes, I worked up the courage to raise my head just a little and try to lick her pussy. I could feel his balls dragging across my forehead and cheek as my tongue began to probe her lips. At the same time that I finally touched her clit, my tongue grazed his shaft as it pumped in and out of her. I felt her whole body jump like I had touched her with a wire and she let out a moan that was curiously muffled.

As I strained to lift my face to use my tongue more, I could feel my left hand come loose from its tie. I pulled my hand free and reached up over Faith’s back to lift myself. No question about it, as my tongue now sought out her clit, Faith was orgasming hard. The juice running from her pussy was now splashing on my face as Michael plowed her. Soon, he pulled out and I could see his balls pumping as he shot his load on her ass.

When he backed away to let the next guy take his place (Tommy), Faith arched her back to let his cum run down her butt crack until a drop of it landed on my forehead. As I turned my head, for an instant I could see in the mirror on the desk that she was greedily sucking on David’s cock even as she held out her hand to take Michael’s cock in hand as he came around to that side of the bed. Then Tommy’s cock was pushing into her and I was again at work with my tongue. 

After another minute or two, I tapped her on the back. The action stopped and I asked her if I could watch some of the action. She was happy to oblige and quickly changed positions so that Tommy was standing at the end of the bed and giving it to her from behind while she knelt with her tits over my cock. David got on his knees on the bed and I got to see her sucking his long black cock. She knows I love eye contact during a blow job, so she frequently locked eyes with me while she licked and sucked his shaft. While Tommy pounded her from behind, her heavy tits buffeted my cock. Sometimes she took her mouth away from David to suck on Michael’s reawakened cock. Once or twice, she even took me into her mouth. And she asked me frequently, “Is this how you imagined it, honey? I never imagined it would feel this good.”

When Tommy, too, shot his load onto her ass, she reached behind her and dragged her finger through his hot semen. She dragged that finger down my chest and then stuck it in her mouth. “I know there’s one more thing you’ve dreamed about, honey.”

Soon, she had turned again and lowered her now-thoroughly-soaked pussy onto my cock. She planted her mouth on mine and kissed me deeply so that I felt, rather than saw, her shock as David pushed his cock into her pussy with mine. The sensation of the bottom of his shaft sliding along the bottom of mine in her wet pussy was incredible. “Oh god, ohgod, ohgod,” she moaned. I could see her face contort in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Then she relaxed into it. Soon, David was stroking her with long, slow movements as I held still. Michael stood at my left shoulder, and Faith tried to suck him as David and I finally found a rhythm that allowed us to fuck her in unison.

Her face was red and shiny with sweat and her tits were dragging on my chest as she tried to hang onto Tommy and Michael by their cocks. By now, my other arm was free and I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as our two cocks filled her. When she came the last time, she was perfectly quiet, holding her breath and squeezing me in a hug. As the orgasm passed in waves through her body, I felt David begin to shoot his hot cum inside her. Even as aroused as I was, I was alarmed. I had had a vasectomy, but Faith was still intact. 

He quickly pulled out, and I began to buck my hips to drive my cock in and out of her. I had heard once that a man’s penis head is shaped as it is in order to remove the sperm of any other male who may have just been there. So I pounded her furiously and Faith, already orgasming again, bucked up and down on my cock so that the bed was violently rocking.

Just as I was about to explode, she pulled off and rolled onto her back. “Untie his legs,” she ordered the others. “Come on, honey,” she panted, satisfied. “Time to clean up.” She lay on her back with her legs spread and her head hanging a little over the side of the bed. Michael and Tommy took turns putting their heavy cocks in her mouth, while I went to work between her legs. Using my fingers and my tongue, I licked and sucked her pussy. At first, I could taste David’s spunk mixed with her natural juices. But soon, hers was the only taste.

As I licked and sucked on her pussy, I watched her tugging at both cocks and occasionally taking one in her mouth. Finally, Michael announced he was going to cum. As if that were the cue she had been waiting for, she said to me urgently. “Come on, fuck me now.” I jumped up and plunged my cock into her up to the hilt as she pumped Michael’s cock and sucked hungrily on Tommy’s. Michael shot thin ropes of cum onto her tits and some of it onto my chest. At that sight, Ben began to cum and she pulled him from her mouth so that he could shoot his load onto her white throat. A few seconds later, I exploded inside her and she wrapped both arms around me so that their cum was coating both of us.

We lay there breathing hard for a minute or two while the guys were already sorting out which underwear belonged to whom. As far as we were concerned, they weren’t there. “I love you,” we said over and over. I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her gently.

“We should shower,” I said and she smiled. 

“Happy?” she asked. I smiled and kissed her lightly.

“I didn’t know you had it in you,” I whispered. The hall door closed quietly.

“Oh, but I did.”

Published 
Written by Reagent264
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments