Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An English Country Lady Wants More - Part Two

"Auntie Gwen Goes Forth"

19
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Aunt Gwen’s life had changed, and it wasn’t just the amazingly satisfactory rekindling of her sex life. Sometimes momentous happenings just come out of the blue, this one certainly did.

Her husband, Miles, had sat her down and announced he’d been offered a new post, one he was minded to accept. 

An opportunity had occurred to open a new Church school in Johannesburg. Miles had experience of missionary work before entering the Church full-time so this appealed to him greatly.

“I know this is a shock,” he said to her, “but it’s a dream job for me, Gwen, it’s unfair on you considering our understanding, I do know this.”.

“How long would we be away?” she asked. 

“Well, the initial offer is two years, renewable after that, depending on how it goes.”

She poured them both a drink and asked, “When do you have to give them an answer?”

“Pretty quickly, I’m afraid. However, they have said if you’re not keen, you can choose to stay. The house and my salary would still be available to you till my return.”

Whether or not it was the prospect of no more of Mark’s cock, Gwen was amazed at how quickly she came to a decision. By the evening, she told him she would stay put and wished him well with his new challenge.

Miles was holding a farewell garden party on the Church grounds. To his astonishment, Gwen told Mark she’d like him to go. She’d mentioned to Miles briefly about a distant relative moving into the cottage at the time, so it wouldn’t be a stretch to say he and I had never met, and if we were ever going to it had to be now. 

“I’ll just say as you’re kind of in the family, I thought it would be nice to invite you.”

“I can see that, Gwen, but why on earth do you want me to go?”

“For the sheer devilment of it,” she said, “when I watch you both chatting, I’ll know you’ve fucked me all over the cottage while Miles was happy to leave me sexless for years.”

“Bit evil, isn’t it, Gwen?”

“Fuck him,” she said.

I’d never been to a garden party before. This one was packed with the local clergy, the regular congregation, and one or two hacks from the local press.

Gwen was absolutely in her element, showing me off to her pals and reveling in her secret. So excited was she at one point she made a cheeky grab at my crotch when no one was looking. I couldn’t decide if it was the deception she was playing on everyone or the sheer joy at the thought of getting rid of her husband!

“Damn.” 

What’s up” I said.

“I've left my phone in the vicarage, be a darling and fetch it for me would you, it’ll be on the coffee table.”

I jogged over to the house and let myself in, only to walk straight into Miles.

“Oh hi, sorry, Gwen’s left her phone.” 

“No problem. How are you getting on?” he said.

Miles was a small, unremarkable man with a terse, matter-of-fact manner.

“Very well, a nice day all around, isn’t it.”

“It’s been good to meet you. I must say I didn’t expect such a handsome fellow.”

Miles was standing close to me and seemed to be running his eyes all over me.

“It's a damn shame to finally meet you under these circumstances, I would have loved to get to know you better.”

He moved even closer and repeated, “Yes, a handsome fellow indeed.”

He was now openly stroking his rapidly bulging cock through his pants. “I can’t possibly go without giving you something to remember me by.”

Miles was definitely unbuckling my pants, and my mind was numb, but not that numb to realise what was undoubtedly going to happen, and how my cock was reacting to it.

He eased my pants down and plucked my very erect cock from my shorts. I felt his hands move around to my ass and at that point, I closed my eyes.

I felt the warmth of his mouth encircling my cock and his tongue dancing on its pulsing head. He ran his tongue along the length of the shaft and licked my balls.

“Superb cock, old chap,” he said, “absolutely superb.” before returning to his task.

He held me in his mouth for ages, caressing my cock with his tongue, moving his mouth up and down the shaft to provoke more ecstatic groans from me.

It wasn’t long before I felt the welling of cum from my balls. He sensed it too and went faster, his hands clutching my ass cheeks tighter.

Not since discovering the sheer joy of ejaculation as a schoolboy had I experienced the feeling of almost passing out as my vision blackened and my knees buckled. Endless streams of cum spurted out of me and my hips thrust forward instinctively. Somewhere far away, I could hear Miles gagging on the cum that was hitting the back of his throat.

Anngela_Tayson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anngela_Tayson

“You’ve been a while,” Gwen said on my return.

“Yes, Miles was in the house. He was in a chatty mood. I’ll tell you all about it later.”  

As you may expect, this new state of affairs, once Miles had departed, was perfect for Gwen. She took to visiting me at least twice a week, sometimes more, she even felt sufficiently at ease for us to go to the local pub and the odd restaurant together.

It didn’t surprise me to hear her say she suspected it was probably the end of her marriage, a prospect that fazed her not one bit.

Our sex life had also changed. She was no longer the wide-eyed pupil. Now Gwen did not doubt what she wanted; she almost always took the initiative and had no problem telling me what and how she wanted it.

Also, there was her new interest in anal sex. I was no expert but had a little experience of it. She said she wanted to try it.

The next time we had sex, at an appropriate moment, when she was straddling me, I inserted the first joint of my middle finger into her ass; her eyes widened with a girly squeal.

“You like that? I said.

“Er, I think I do,” she breathed.

“Save it for the next time, we'll need some lube,” I said.

“Will it hurt?”

"No, baby, it won’t.”

"Well, I’ve got some petroleum jelly in my bag. Will that do?"

Gwen uttered not a whimper as I parted her bum cheeks with my raging hard-on. “Is that ok?” I said as my cock head pushed into her anus.

She groaned for a moment or two. “Go slowly,” she said. And then, “A little more,” and then, “It’s fine, I’m ok, you can go for it now.”

Within two minutes, I was pumping my load into that gorgeous butt. Gwen had her face buried in a pillow the whole time, only to lift her head with a joyous, “My god, how has it taken this long for me to find out how good that is!”

Within a week, anal sex was her go-to preference. On her hands and knees on the bed, she would reach between her legs and guide my cock expertly into her asshole. She’d howl like a banshee throughout, and when she’d had sufficient, she’d flip onto her back and say, “Now fuck me properly, young man; You know what to do.”

For now, this was idyllic—sex on tap with a nymphomaniac! 

But I knew it couldn’t last. We were already being regarded in the neighborhood as an item, and although Gwen was fine with it, I wasn’t. 

Since my divorce, my freedom was precious to me, and I knew the longer this situation prevailed, the harder it would be to get out of it. 

I wasn’t in a hurry, I loved it too, and on top of the lust, I’d developed an affection for Gwen. But once the thought had lodged in my mind, it wasn’t going away.

How little did I realise, when I first eased down the knickers of a trembling, late-middle-aged lady, what she would be getting me into!

“I wanted to ask your advice,” she whispered to me over a drink in the local pub. “There’s a new lady in the choir, our new soprano, well, she’s been talking to me, well, quite strangely.”

“How do you mean?”

“It’s a bit embarrassing; I mean, I could have it completely wrong.”

“And? Gwen spit it out.” I said.

“She’s been acting oddly.”

“How”

“If I had any experience of it I could be sure, but, the thing is, I think she’s coming on to me.”

“Really? How delicious, what’s she said?”

“Lots of compliments and very tactile, and her eyes are fixed on my breasts the whole time we’re talking.”

“How does that make you feel?” I teased.

She leaned forward conspiratorially, “Honestly? Bloody horny.”

“Wow. Sweetheart, you never cease to amaze me.”

“I had a couple of relationships with female students at uni," she said. "I quite enjoyed the sex. One of them was a full-on lesbian. She always said, being in bed with a man with a big erection felt like another person in the bed."

”What’s she like, this choir lady of yours?” I asked.

“Quite slim, nice boobs, long dark hair,” she beamed.

“Well, what are you going to do about it?”

“Like what? What can I do?”

“Well, do you want to get it on with her or not?”

“Oh my god, I haven’t thought that far ahead.”

”Liar! Think of it as just another upward curve in your incredible learning process. If you fancy her, go for it.”

“I wouldn’t know where to start. Anyway, how would you feel about it?” She asked. I didn't have to think about it.

“Highly entertained, especially if you could get me involved,” I said grinning broadly.

“Oh fuck, I hadn’t even thought of that. Would you want that...silly question, of course you would.”

I looked into her eyes, I could tell her mind was racing with the possibilities.

“Can we please go? I'm getting a little damp in my knickers. Let’s go home, darling.”

Gwen continued to write my life story, I already had an idea of what might be next. To think I thought I was in charge!

Published 
Written by Bergerac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments