Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thursday, I went back to work. I walked into my office it was empty. Oops, I had forgotten I had a new address. My new office smelled new. Everything from my old office was where it was supposed to be.

I check my messages. Twenty-one! There were so many thank yous and congratulations, I was amazed and humbled. Nancy knocked on my door, “May I come in, sir?” She chuckled.

“Sure, welcome to the high-rent district. This is all very wonderful, but I was only doing my job.”

“Well, Mr. Jack Langdon, you saved the company a lot of money and embarrassment. As I hear it, the guys in legal called their legal department. They told them it was our mistake. They were aware of the marker and were going to inquire, but when we called them, it sparked a new relationship. Everything turned out for the best, thanks to you.”

“Thanks, Nancy. If I would have been wrong, I would have taken the kick in the pants and went to my room.”

“By the way, Mrs. Timbrook said if you need anything you should let me know. But I have to warn you, I make lousy coffee.” We had a good laugh over that.

It was time to end the fun and get down to brass tacks. I had to wait until Simpson brought in the new surveys, then I could start moving buildings, so to speak. I’m not sure how this is going to affect the rest of the project, but I wouldn’t want to be in Jim Simpson’s shoes.

I started to put things away that I had been putting away for months. I had four boxes of ‘should haves’ that I could finally file and put to rest. Mr. Jennings stopped by and thanked me again.

A little after twelve, Nancy came in with a box from the Ole Irishman’s and an envelope. She walked in waving the envelope and an ‘Oh, Oh’ expression.

“Someone has bought your lunch and sent an interesting letter with it.” Nancy was grinning ear to ear.

I opened the letter, it was from Cynthia. “I had such a wonderful two days with you I forgot to make your lunch. You can spank me when you get home. Love and handcuffs, Cynthia.” She even drew a little picture of a butt on the note. I just bust out laughing.

As Nancy turned to leave, she asked, laughing, “Will you be in tomorrow, Mr. Langdon?”

“It’s from Cynthia!” I called after her.

“Yes, Mr. Langdon,” Nancy was still laughing.

I finished out my day and got ready to leave. Nancy stopped me as I passed her desk.

“Jack, you have a great girl. Cynthia fit in so well. She has a great sense of humor, and all of the people I have talked to loved her. And I know the note was from her. I recognized the perfume.”

“Thanks, Nancy. She was a bit worried about meeting everyone, but they made her feel at home. I appreciate that very much. And recognizing the perfume doesn’t surprise me.” We laughed and I headed for the parking lot.

On the way home I called Isabella’s. I asked for the reservations for us, there was no problem. That was done—one more thing. I’d have to finagle a way for an extended lunch without tipping my hand.

I walked into the house, I heard Cynthia in the kitchen. I put my briefcase down, and when I turned to go into the kitchen, Cynthia was standing there in a black thong, and black heels, her hair curled and sexy, her makeup was done in dark goth, which I love, and holding a beer. Nothing else.

“I thought it would make it easier to spank me.” She turned and wiggled her butt at me.

“I am going to have a shower. Then I will deal with you, my Lady.” I tried to keep my voice stern.

I got undressed and went into the bathroom. Everything was in its place: my towel, shaving gear, boxers, and a small tube of gel. I wonder how far she wants to take this new back door policy.

I showered and shaved as quickly as I could. When I walked out of the shower, Cynthia was sitting on the bed looking like a lost puppy. She reached behind her and handed me her hair brush. Damn, she was looking hot.

She got up and then crawled onto the bed with her butt facing me. The scene was so erotic, but when she pulled the small material that covered her tight ass, my cock rose through the opening of my boxers.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her off the bed. She still had a sad look. She saw that part of my cock protruded through my boxers, her eyes lit up. I laid her across my lap, she could feel my cock against her body. I rubbed her cute round ass cheeks, fondled them, and squeezed them.

Her large tits crushed on my leg making my cock push against her soft body even more. I gave her ass a swift swat, Cynthia jumped a little then cooed with delight. I rubbed her ass a little longer then gave her four more good swats with my hand. Cynthia mewed even louder.

I ran my finger between her ass cheeks, Cynthia pushed against my finger as it moved over her tight opening. Cynthia whispered, Mmmm, yes, when I pushed a finger against it. I swatted her ass five more times. Cynthia started to moan with wanting.

I didn’t want to use the brush. I didn’t want to hit her too hard. By her reactions and her moaning, Cynthia seemed to be enjoying having her butt swatted. My cock was as stiff as an iron girder. I wanted to stuff my cock into her pussy, but I had to admit, her cute ass was inviting.

MelissaJoness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaJoness

I massaged her ass, fondled it, and squeezed it some more. Cynthia groaned in ecstasy. I ran my finger between her ass cheeks a few more times. Cynthia was panting, pushing her ass up to meet my finger.

When I drizzled a little of the gel on her tight hole, Cynthia yelped in anticipation. I applied some to my finger and then gently pushed on her sphincter. Cynthia pushed back and my finger began to gain entrance.

I swatted my butt with my other hand, Cynthia cooed and then I gently pushed my finger to the second joint into her ass. She groaned and panted, Mmmm, yes, I pulled my finger out just a bit then pushed it back in. I drizzled a little more gel onto her ass which made my finger slide in and out easier.

It wasn’t long before my finger slid in and out of her ass. I fingered her ass with long gentle strokes. Cynthia purred with delight as my fingering made her cum. I pushed in and out and Cynthia squirted her cum on my cock and on my legs. I pushed my finger deep into her and moved it around, Cynthia cried out in delight and squirted more cum onto me.

Her orgasm quelled and Cynthia was still panting with my finger in her. I wanted to pull it out, but she reached behind and grabbed my hand. I moved my finger around in her butt and Cynthia moaned one last time and squirted the rest of her cum. She was exhausted. I withdrew my finger. Cynthia lay on my lap, panting and saying I love you. It felt so good.

Cynthia slowly got off my lap and sat next to me on the bed. She was still breathing a little heavily as she laid her head on my shoulder. I hoped she would speak first. I didn’t want to sway her one way or the other.

“Baby, would you do that again to me if I didn’t pursue it? It was uncomfortable when we started, but then you smacked my butt and it started feeling better. You did make me cum.”

“Being honest, I don’t know. The operative word here is ‘uncomfortable’. I hope our lovemaking is fun and feels good, but if something isn’t feeling good, I don’t think it’s a good idea. I don’t know how to answer your question properly, Cynthia. If you enjoy it, I’m all for it.

And I hope you don’t think if you forget my lunch, I’m going to spank you when I get home. That will not happen.”

“You never have, Jack. And I could never entertain the idea that if I did something wrong or whatever, you would punish me. Maybe get mad, but never lay a hand on me in anger. It’s not in you. But did you enjoy playing with my butt? That’s important too.”

“There isn’t a part of you I don’t love. You know, I think you have the cutest damn butt in the world. Does it turn me on? Hell yes. Did I enjoy spanking you? Yes. Did I enjoy fingering you? If I was positive and it wasn’t uncomfortable, then yes. That may sound like a cop-out, but I don’t know how else to answer it, Baby.”

“That’s a fair answer. I know something my man likes.”

Cynthia had me lie down on the edge of the bed. She turned her butt to face me then slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock. I was hard enough to enter her but not fully erect. Cynthia’s pussy fixed that problem in record time.

“I know my man loves to see my butt and he loves to have his cock in me. This way, you can have both,” Cynthia purred.

The whole episode with fingering her ass and not having her pump my cock was almost more than I could stand. Then she changed her attack. She would ride me then stop and rock back and forth on my cock making it slap the sides of her pussy.

I grabbed her hips and could feel her soft flesh, her pussy swallowing my cock and making it slap around in her pussy, I went off like a rocket. My cum splattered her pussy with load after load of cum. Cynthia was whimpering and purring with delight as she felt my cum blast into her.

When she felt my body collapse on the bed and go limp, Cynthia raised up and let my useless cock fall to the side. She turned to me and bent over and sucked my cock into her mouth. Moaning and purring with happiness, she sucked and licked any cum from my cock and balls looking at me the entire time. I could see the pleasure and enjoyment in her eyes.

Now that Cynthia had me in her clutches, she lay next to me and cuddled close. “Did you like my surprise at work today?” She said with a look of pride.

“Yes, and Nancy teased me about it. She knew it came from you because she recognized your perfume. You gals are in cahoots together, all of you.” Cynthia laughed. “If that wasn’t bad enough when I was leaving, Nancy asked me in that kind of tone, ‘I know what you’re doing’. She asked me, ‘Will you be in tomorrow, Mr. Langdon?’ Jeeez, no wonder I guy can’t win.” Cynthia laughed even harder.

“I love you so much Jack and I want to give you everything a woman can give her man. When a woman has a man who loves her, honors her, is proud of her, and protects her, there is nothing, absolutely nothing she would not give him. That’s kind of what tonight was about.”

“Cynthia, you are a spectacular woman. And do not ever think, that I want for anything. You DO give me everything. And, yes, I did get very aroused playing with your cute butt.”

Cynthia got up to get us a beer, on her way out of the bedroom, she stopped and wiggled her butt. “There’s more whenever you want it.” And she hummed her way to the kitchen.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments