Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two weeks had passed since Sophia and Micah had jumped feet-first into living a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle. They had gone through two maintenance sessions, several minor reprimand sessions, and had enjoyed the best sex of their lives. To celebrate, they decided to go to a Club that Micah’s sister Pearl had recommended. At first, Micah had balked, unwilling to see his sister behaving as a submissive. 

Pearl laughed through the phone and told him that he had seen her behaving in such a way every time she had been with her husband, Jarred. 

“I know, but that was, well, in a publicly acceptable manner. Not, um,” he stammered.

Pearl laughed even more and said, “I know what you mean, brother, so just stop talking. Jarred works the late shift every Thursday, so we are never there on that night. Why don’t you go then?"

Micah breathed a sigh of relief. After talking with Pearl, he planned out the evening and then left for work. Early in the afternoon, he texted Sophia and gave her specific instructions. She was to shower, shave, and wear only what he had placed on the bed in the MP room. She could fix her hair and make-up in any way that suited her and be ready to leave when he got home. Before focusing on his work, Micah had to close his eyes and think of puppies until his cock returned to its resting position.


 Sophia was putting the finishing touch on her make-up when Micah walked into the house. He leaned against the door of the bathroom and said, “Was I unclear that I wanted you to be ready by the time I got home?”

He grinned, seeing her hand shake just a bit and her eyes widen.  

“No, Milord. You weren’t.”

He breathed in deeply, catching the faint scent of her arousal. 

“In that case, finish what you're doing then come down to the kitchen. Make sure you are properly dressed and have everything you need. We will leave directly after I deal with this infraction,” he responded pleasantly. 

In truth, he couldn’t be happier that Sophia was running late. It had been two days since the last maintenance session and his hand was itching to spank that perfect bottom of hers. Who would have thought that spanking his wife could be so erotic? While waiting for her to come downstairs, Micah began to put away the clean dishes in the drainer. Just as Sophia walked into the room wearing a very short, very low-cut dress that showed off her long legs and expansive cleavage, he grabbed a wooden spoon. 

He tapped it against his palm three times then said, “Bend over the stool.”

Sophia bit her lip and glanced at one of the sturdy wooden stools pushed beneath the kitchen island. She looked at him, blushed, and pulled one out. Gracefully, she draped herself over it, balancing her hands on the lower rung. 

Micah grinned. Two weeks ago she would not only have balked at obeying this order but would have called him a name and stomped out of the room. Again, he tapped the spoon against his hand.

“Tell me why you are in this quite provocative position.”

“Because I was late getting ready,” she immediately answered.

“And how late were you?”

She giggled and said, “I’m not sure, Milord. I can’t see the clock from here.”

Good point. Micah glanced at the clock and said, “You were 12 minutes late. One blow with this wooden spoon for each minute sounds about right don’t you think?”

He heard Sophia suck in her breath before she calmly answered, “As you say, Milord.”

That was a new turn of phrase and one that he rather liked. Micah flipped her skirt up, pleased to see her ass covered, or not covered as the case was, by the black satin thong he had left on the bed for her. No doubt, her breasts were encased in a matching cupless bra. He felt his cock react, but bit down on his self control If he wanted Sophia to respect him as her Dominant, he had to stick to the rules.

“Count for me,” he ordered.

By the time Sophia screamed “TEN!” her ass was red as a tomato. His first inclination was to go easy on her, but again he reminded himself that he needed to be strong. If he had said twelve, then twelve strikes he would give. He could hear her breath hitching and watched with fascination as she kicked her feet, but he could feel only pride in the way she stayed bent over the stool. Quickly, he administered the last two strikes with a light hand.

“That’s it, Sophia. It’s all over now,” he crooned to her and rubbed her back. “Let me help you up.”

“No!” she cried out. “I haven’t thanked you yet!”

Before he fully realized his mistake, Sophia had slid off the stool and knelt at his feet. Her eyes wet from tears, looked up at him, pleading.

“Indeed,” he murmured. “Then get to it, young lady. We have dinner reservations in thirty minutes.”


Sophia wiggled a bit, grateful for the cushioned bench on which she sat. She really hadn’t meant to run late earlier, but since she had, she didn’t object to Micah’s reprimand. Funny how she looked forward to those now. Her only fear had come when she thought he had forgotten to have her thank him. Knowing she would be allowed to thank him by socking on his amazing cock was what got her through the punishment. She'd always loved fellatio, but now, the delightful act seemed even more desirable. She smiled to herself, remembering how quickly he had come.

“You look pleased with yourself, wife,” Micah remarked.

Sophia picked up her water and took a sip. “Well, I did get you to come in less than five minutes,” she answered seductively, running her tongue over the rim of the glass.

Micah threw his head back and laughed so loudly that several other patrons of the restaurant turned to stare. When he had recovered, he said, “That you did. I hope you enjoy the rest of the night just as much.”

Micah opened the car door for Sophia and offered her his hand. She took it, pleased by his graciousness. They walked into the beautiful Victorian house and were greeted by a young man dressed in tuxedo pants, polished shoes, and a bow tie. 

“May I have your names, please?”

“Certainly. Mr. and Mrs. McLeod,” Micah answered.

“Of course. Welcome to Gaslight. As this is your first visit, I need to go over the rules with you,” the man explained.

“No cameras or cell phones are allowed. If you need to call or check a message, please come to the lobby. Before touching someone else’s toys, or submissive, ask permission. Do not leave any house equipment until one of our cleaners comes to wipe down everything. You are, naturally, free to use your own equipment as you wish, but you certainly may ask a cleaner to wipe down those as well. Full nudity is permitted as is the insertion of objects. If you wish to actually have sex, you must go to a private room or a semi-private room. Any questions?”

Sophia actually raised her hand. The young man giggled a bit, but not unkindly.

“Yes, ma’am?”

“What do you mean by ‘semi-private’?

“Ah. Only those whom you invite are in the room with you, however, one wall is made of glass so others may watch,” he explained.

“I see. Thank you for the clarification,” she said quietly. Would Micah want to do that? She knew that she had agreed to such activities, but she wasn’t sure she was ready for that yet.

As they walked in, Micah leaned down and whispered, “Not tonight, Sophia. Tonight is just for watching.”

Sophia breathed a sigh of relief and set her mind at ease so she could enjoy the evening.


“So, what did you think?” Micah asked as they undressed for bed.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

“It was certainly enlightening! It’s good to know that we aren’t the only kinky freaks out there,” she answered with a giggle.

Micah snorted. “Agreed. Did anything in particular intrigue you?”

Sophia kicked off her shoes and removed her necklace before answering. “I liked the protocol that one couple used.”

“Master K and Josie?”

“Yeah. Them. They had a remarkable connection. I mean she’d just look at him and he’d raise an eyebrow or a finger and she knew exactly what he wanted. Did you notice how content she looked? I talked with her in the bathroom,” Sophia admitted, “and asked her about it.

“Really? What did she say?”

“She said that she was really resistant at first, but once complete trust had been built between them, she grew to understand that Master K only wanted the best for her. In some ways, she said, it’s easier to be submissive. All she has to do is say her safeword and everything stops. But the dominant has to keep watch over his submissive constantly and come up with ideas for scenes, arrange for them, decide punishments, and make sure the submissive is safe,” she explained. “I never thought of it that way before.”

Fully naked, she began to unbutton Micah’s shirt. Looking up at him she said, “Guess I hadn’t realized the amount of work you had to do.”

Micah shrugged off his shirt and then wrapped his arms around Sophia. “It’s all a labor of love, sweetheart.”

Sophia nodded then asked, “What did you like the best?”

“I loved the beauty of some of the rope bondage, but I really liked how the submissive with the green wig had her nipples pierced.”

Sophia stiffened.

“Hey, calm down. If we - and I do mean we - decide to get your nipples pierced, it will be down the line sometime. You know I’d never force you to do that, right?”

“Yeah. I do,” Sophia admitted. “Maybe we can compromise.”

“What do you mean?’

“There’s a lot of non-piercing jewelry out there. Want me to look into it?”

“Oh my god, Soph. You’re amazing. Yes.”

She stood on her toes and kissed him. Then she pulled back and said, “But isn’t tonight the night when you take my ass?”

“Hmmmm, I believe it is, but didn’t I say I wouldn’t do that unless you begged me to?” he pointed out, kissing her nose.

“As you say, Milord.” She climbed onto the bed and knelt, facing him, her knees splayed wide, her palms up and on her knees. She raised her eyes to look at him.

“Milord. You have been preparing my ass for you for several days now. I was afraid, but now I am not. In fact, I can’t wait to be fucked in the ass by your magnificent cock. Please, Milord. I beg you. Please fuck my ass.”

Micah stared at his wife, his mouth falling open slightly. Was this really the same woman who had told him to eat shit and die the first time he had suggested anal? They had only embraced this lifestyle two weeks ago and he knew they had many more bumps in the road, but the change in both Sophia and himself had been astounding. He felt more energy, more confident, and sexier than he had in a long time. When Sophia had agreed to go on that first date five years ago, he had been grateful and shocked that any woman as beautiful as she would agree to be seen in public with him. Gradually he had gotten over that feeling as he fell more and more in love with her and had seen her returning his feelings. Nonetheless, when she criticized him, he felt as if he had believed her. Aside from that one time, she hadn’t called him a rude name in two weeks. She was never ‘too tired’ for sex anymore, and he actually looked forward to coming home from work. 

Mentally shaking himself, he stood back from the bed and stared at his beautiful wife. 

“Well, since you begged so nicely, I’d be happy to accommodate you. Lie down, Sophia. I want to look at you when I take that virgin ass.”

Sophia hesitated a moment then obeyed. Micah pulled her toward him so that her bottom was barely on the bed. He knelt in front of her and gave her weeping slit a long, slow lick. Sophia trembled and let go of another surge of honey. Micah worked his tongue around her clit and two fingers in and out of her puss. She moaned, clawing at the sheets. Keeping his mouth on her tight button, he removed his fingers from one hole and slowly, steadily inserted them into her anus. He kept a close eye on her face, making sure he didn’t cause her any pain. Once fully past her tight ring, he began to stretch her opening, preparing it for his cock. When she had turned into soft jelly and soft little gasps escaped from her mouth he judged her ready.

“Don’t move. Keep your legs nice and spread like that. I want to see just how eager you are while I get the lube,” he instructed.

She was probably wet enough with her own juices, but Micah wasn’t going to take the chance. He wanted her first experience with anal to be pure pleasure. 

Sophia watched as he lubed up his cock, her eyes wide and slightly glazed.

“Please, Micah. Please,” she whispered.

“What’s my name?” he gently prompted.

“Milord. Please, Milord.”

Micah positioned himself between her thighs and lifted her ankles to his shoulders.

“Please what? Tell me what you want, Sophia.”

He rubbed his cock against her slick anus.

“Oh god, Micah. I mean Milord, please. Please fuck my ass!” she cried out.

Taking his time, Micah pressed inward. He ground his teeth at her tightness, wanting nothing more than to plunge in and fuck his horny little wife like there was no tomorrow. Patience, though. This was for her, not him. He needed to take it slow.

“More. Give me more,” she begged.

“Easy now. We’ve got all night,” he cautioned.

Sophia, though, had other ideas. Reaching down, she grabbed the back of his thighs. Before Micah could react, she had impaled herself on his shaft.

“Jesus!” he shouted, loving the tightness, the heat, and the passion that was Sophia. 

“Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod,” Sophia chanted. Her body tightened, her back arched off the bed, and Micah watched in mute fascination as her body undulated with the power of her orgasm.

Once she had calmed, he moved back out, then in, then out, then in. He used smooth rhythmic strokes until she was again pulled under the waves of her own passions. Four times she found her pleasure before Micah let loose of his own control. He planted his hands beside her face, almost bending her in half. He forgot that he had pledged to go slowly and pounded himself into her depths. Her heat became his heat. He cried out, then bit her neck, releasing his own passion inside of her. 

Suddenly becoming aware of the uncomfortable position his actions had forced Sophia into, he shifted his shoulders, allowing her legs to drop. When he saw the bite mark on the side of her neck, he dropped his head to her forehead, ashamed.

“Jesus, Soph. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to be this rough with you,” he admitted.

Sophia pushed him off of her and wiggled off the bed. She stood before him, hands on her hips and fire in her eyes.

“Don’t. You. Dare, Micah,” she ground out. “Don’t you dare apologize for giving me exactly what I wanted. I want a strong, masterful man who isn’t afraid of taking what I willingly give. You will not get all weak and gentle on me now, will you?”

Micah blinked, then a slow grin spread over his face. “I will not,” he answered, his voice powerful. “Now, if you’ve finished with your little tantrum, use that pretty mouth for something other than complaining before I take you over my knee and give you what you’re obviously wanting. First, go get a warm wash cloth and clean my cock, then you'd best put that smart mouth to use.”

Sophia’s face broke into a wide smile. She smirked just a bit and said, “My pleasure, Milord."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments