Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother And Daughter

"Tony's new submissive asks him to tame her daughter."

87
14 Comments 14
7.1k Views 7.1k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"Tony's new submissive neighbor asks for his help with her spoiled daughter."

Tony sat on his back patio, enjoying a nice spring evening, and an ice-cold beer as the last of the sunset began to wane.

He had the hot tub warming up after he had finished the first cleaning of the swimming pool. 

Nice night for a soak, he thought to himself, sitting in just a t-shirt and his swimming trunks.

As he took a long pull from his beer bottle, his phone pinged with a text.

Looking down, he smiled after seeing it was from his neighbor, Cathy.

What had started with him being a good neighbor, helping her move in and get settled, had quickly turned into a mutual arrangement: She had full access to his large manhood, and in turn, he could use her whenever he wanted.

He opened the text which read only “some?” with a winking emoji behind it.

Smiling, he typed his reply; “Use your words, little one. What do you want?” and hit send.

As he took another drink of his beer, the phone quickly pinged again.

Swiping the screen on the phone, he found her response; “Oh, Daddy, you know what I want, what I need. I have an itch, way down deep in my pussy that only ‘Little Tony’ can scratch,” came her teasingly submissive reply.

She’s settled into this dynamic very nicely; he thought as he typed his reply, “Well, baby girl, I think that can be arranged. ‘Little Tony’ as you put it, wants to play as well,” and sent it.

He followed with another text at once, “Gate is open, clothing optional.”

Thursday night, wonder what’s up, he thought before draining the beer bottle.

After the phone pinged, he opened it to read, “Oh yay! Thank you, Daddy!” with a smiley face emoji.

******

Cathy finished brushing her long, wavy brunette hair and stood back to look at herself in the mirror.

“He’s going to love you,” she said softly.  Her makeup was perfect, her breasts standing nicely on her chest, and her narrow waist flaring out to complete her hourglass figure at her hips.

She ran her fingers her fingers over her freshly shaved pubic bone, “Not bad for forty.”

She then pulled on one of Tony’s flannel shirts that she borrowed, or confiscated, after the first time they had fucked, over two months ago.

Leaving the shirt unbuttoned, she rolled the sleeves up to the elbows, then pulled on a pair of red, four-inch heels.

“Daddy always wants heels. He’s going to get them,” she smiled. After one last inspection in the mirror, she turned and headed out of the bedroom.

It had been nine months since the divorce, and Cathy was loving this new thing she and Tony had going.  Being “fuck buddies” had helped her protect her heart while she healed while still satisfying her sexual needs.

What she did not expect, was to find such a thrilling, and erotic lifestyle, or to find such a dominating man as she had.

I love this dominant/submissive thing so much, she thought to herself as she pulled two cocktail glasses out of the cabinet, collected the bottle of Jack Daniels from the counter, and headed out onto her patio.

She made her way to the gate that Daddy, or Tony, built once they started fucking so they could go back and forth without the neighbors seeing them.

“He’s so good to me already,” she whispered as she opened it and stepped onto Tony’s patio, closing the gate behind her.

She spotted him sitting nude on the edge of the hot tub.

She loved how muscular he was with his lumberjack frame, hairy chest, and legs, and oh my, that cock that was hanging limp between his legs, the head resting on the edge of the tub.

His dark hair was cut close and was highlighted with grey at his temples, and his salt and paper beard was trimmed neatly at about a four-day growth.

“There’s my girl,” Tony said.

“Yes, Daddy, here I am,” Cathy answered as she made her way to him, his flannel shirt flaring out as she walked, giving him a nice view of her naked body, the clicking of her heels echoing off the back wall.

“Well, I see you shaved, as I requested,” he said with a pleased tone in his voice.

“Oh, that, yes Daddy. I told you, your wish is my command, and after all, my pussy is your pussy. So, what you say, goes,” Cathy proudly replied.

“And how do you like your pussy being bald, little one?”

“It is very sexy, so sexually pleasing, Daddy. This is the first time, ever, that I didn’t have a bush, and every time I see it, or feel it, I think of you, Daddy, and my pussy starts to drip.”

“I’m glad that is what I want. Your obedience, and the pleasure it brings you when you do things for me,” Tony told her.

“I must tell you, Daddy, this thing we have; it is all I can think of. At forty, I never thought I’d find such a wonderful experience, and someone that I just wanted to please, like I have found with you.”

“Well, baby girl, I am just as surprised, and pleased with how this is going as well.”

“You’ve made excellent progress learning your place as a submissive. And you are becoming that for me, I could not be prouder of you.”

“Now, off with the shirt, and let me see you, all of you,” he ordered her as he grabbed the bottle and glasses from her, setting them down on the table beside him.

“Yes, Daddy,” she cooed as she lifted the shirt off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

“Good, girl, damn you’re gorgeous,” Tony said softly.

After pouring a shot of whiskey into both glasses, Tony moved to Cathy and handed her one.

“To good sex,” he said as he clinked her glass.

“Yes, Daddy, to good sex,” Cathy replied as they both shot down the whiskey.

Tony took the glass from her. “Do you remember the inspection stance I taught you, little one?” he asked.

“Yes, Daddy, it is like this, right?” she asked as she stood straight, opened her legs a little past shoulder width, pushed her breasts out, and placed her hands on the back of her head, elbows pointed out to the sides.

“Yes, baby, like that. Now, eyes forward,” he told her as he set the glasses down.

He stood in front of her, taking her nipples between thumb and fingers and gently pinching them, lifting her tits by them.

“Oh fuck, Daddy!” Cathy hissed.

“You like that, little one?” Tony smiled.

“Oh my God, yes!”

He pinched the nipples extremely hard, and quickly released them, causing her to flinch, and then moan as the blood rushed back into them.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she said softly, feeling that the sharp pain at her nipples had caused her pussy to moisten.

“Shall we see how you did shaving, baby?” Tony asked as he slid his hand down over her mound, their eyes locked.

“Oh, yes please, Daddy!” Cathy pleaded; her eyes still locked on his.

She ground her pussy on his fingers as they slipped over her clit, and through her slit.

“You naughty girl, you’re wet,” Tony whispered in her ear.

“You do that to me, Daddy; I can’t help it,” she replied, her eyes glazing.

“Did you inspect your work this afternoon after you shaved, my pet?” He asked.

“Oh, yes Daddy! I loved how it felt; I got so wet doing it,” she said excitedly.

Tony moved his coated finger to her asshole, circling it, covering it in her juices.

“And did you inspect your handy work on your asshole, little one?” he continued.


“Oh, fuck, that feels amazing, Daddy! Yes, I inspected my asshole, just like you are doing now,” she said as she rocked her wrinkled hole on his fingertip.

“And how did it feel to play with your asshole, baby girl?” he pushed, adding pressure against it.

“Oh Daddy, it felt incredible. I had to masturbate while I fingered it, Daddy.”

“You masturbated without my approval,” Tony answered in a surprised voice.

He pushed his finger two knuckles deep into her ass. “Did you do this?” he asked.

“Yes, Daddy, I did. It was the first time I ever thought about something in my ass, but you’ve changed me, Daddy,” she whispered, pushing herself down further onto his finger.

“You dirty little slut,” he chuckled as she impaled herself on his middle finger, sucking it into her ass.

“Daddy, please, stroke it in my ass, please Sir!” she begged.

“You never acted like you liked anal, baby,” Tony whispered as he began to finger fuck her back door.

“Oh God! Fuck Daddy!

“You like that slut?” Tony asked; his mouth next to her ear.

“Oh my God, yes! Fuck my ass, Daddy!” she hissed.

“Do you want to rub your pussy again, slut?” he sneered in her ear.

“Yes, I do, but you haven’t told me I can move my arms, Daddy. Please, can I make myself cum with your finger in my ass, Sir?” she moaned.

“Yes, you needy slut, cum for Daddy while my finger loosens your ring,” he chuckled.

“Yes! Thank you, Daddy!” Cathy screeched as her hand dropped and she began to furiously rub her pussy and clit, her hips bucking against Tony’s finger thrusting into her.

“That’s it slut, rub that clit, then pinch it,” he commanded as he pumped his finger into her loosening rosebud.

“Fuck! Daddy, fuck! Can I cum Daddy?” she moaned as her legs began to shake, and her belly began to quiver.

“Not yet, little one, not yet”

“Oh my god, fuck! Please Daddy, please!” she begged.

“Now, cum for me, baby girl,” he told her as he jammed his finger hard and deep into her asshole.

“Ah! Oh fuck, cumming Daddy!” she screamed as she squirted onto his hand, her ring tightening around his big finger, gripping it hard.

As Cathy was coming down from her orgasm, Tony abruptly pulled his big finger out of her asshole, lifted her onto the edge of the hot tub deck, and pulled her to the edge with her ass nearly hanging off of it.

“Daddy, what are you doing?” she asked.

He pushed her legs back to her chest, bending her body in half, her pussy and ass pointing straight up. He pulled her arms between her legs, then hooked her elbows over the back of her knees, holding her legs open.

“Daddy? What the…?” she started to ask but was startled by three hard slaps to her pussy.

“What’s that for, slut?” Tony asked firmly.

“What, well, it must be for me masturbating without your permission, Daddy.”

“Yes, that’s right, slut. You have no idea how sexy you look right now, helpless, totally exposed, and open,” he smiled.

“Oh, I feel so naughty, Daddy,” she said softly, quietly loving what was happening, feeling like she could cum just from the slaps on her pussy if he continued.

Tony grabbed his phone and started taking pictures of her in her helpless state.

“Daddy, what are you doing?”

“I am going to fuck you in both holes and take your anal cherry, baby girl,” He answered.

“Oh fuck, I don’t know. Fuck, Daddy, your cock is so big and thick, can you really get it into me?” she asked, her voice trembling from both fear and arousal.

Tony pushed two fingers into her glistening pussy, opened from her position, and pushed his pinky finger into her asshole, and began to pump them into her.

“You’ll take it, trust me,” he said confidently.

“Oh, Daddy,” Cathy hissed as she pushed her pussy and ass back against his thrusts.

“You like that, slut?” he smiled, stroking his now fully hard cock with his other hand.

“Fuck yes, Daddy. Nobody ever played with my ass before. I love how it feels; the dirtiness and naughtiness of it are so hot, Daddy.”

“Such a slut,” he told her before he pulled his fingers out of her, then leaned down and sucked her dark ring into his mouth and began to mouth it, suck on it, and push his tongue inside.

“Oh, Jesus! Fuck, Daddy!” she moaned.

He moved to her pussy, open, her pink insides showing, and began to mouth it as well, sucking her clit into his mouth, feeling it grow harder as he did.

Cathy could only moan as she looked up at him, loving how he just took what he wanted from her, and somehow, it was always something she loved.

As he stood over her, her heart began to race with excitement.

“Daddy, please fuck me, take my ass, please,” she begged softly.

With cock in hand, he pointed it down toward her pussy, slipping it into her with one thrust, bending his knees so he could get it into her, causing her to grunt.

“Daddy…” she whispered as he began to fuck her, his huge cock feeling so good as it went deep.

“Oh my god, your cock, Daddy. Fuck, I love your cock,” she moaned, getting lost in the moment, her body burning with lust, and love for the man that was fucking her so good.

As he continued to thrust into her, she could feel another orgasm building in her core. Even with not being able to move, she could feel her belly begin to quake, and her legs quiver.

“Oh shit, Daddy, you’re gonna make me cum again. Fuck me, fuck me harder!” she moaned.

Tony began to fuck her harder and faster, waiting for the right moment to move to her asshole.

“Daddy, oh fuck, Daddy,” she groaned, her body quaking, legs shaking more and more.

Tony felt her body and knew she was close.

Without warning, he pulled his cock out of her pussy, moved to her asshole, and quickly pushed his thick cock into her tight asshole, ramming it inside her, bottoming out against her.

Cathy opened her mouth to scream, but no sound could escape.  She could feel her asshole spasm from the abrupt stretching.  Without warning, the most violent orgasm of her life hit her.

She grunted involuntarily and bore down, expelling the beast of an orgasm, piss, and cum shooting up in the air, landing on her chest, and covering Tony’s belly as well.

Before she could speak, Tony began to fuck her asshole roughly, driving his cock fully into her with each hard thrust.

Cathy could only moan like the whore she was, giving her ass to him, totally lost in the moment, even through the burning of her stretched ring.

Tony was so aroused, he knew he wouldn’t last long, so he increased his pace, feeling his balls tighten, and feeling the burning of his cockhead as it erupted inside Cathy’s asshole. Grunting, he froze and emptied his balls into her bowels.

“Fuck! I feel your hot cum in my ass, Daddy,” she moaned as another orgasm washed over her. “Fuck!”

******

Thirty minutes later, Cathy lay with Tony on the double chase lounger that he had carried her to.

Both were silent, cuddling.

Cathy was playing with the hair on Tony’s chest, her head resting on his shoulder, her leg over his.

“That was amazing, Daddy,” she finally whispered. “I’ve never felt like this, so perfectly sated and pleased.”

“I’m glad to hear you say that, little one,” Tony whispered, kissing her forehead.

“You’re such a wonderful lover, and what you do to me, how you just take charge, fuck,” she whispered.

“You’re sort of to blame for that, Cathy.  You make me so crazy; you pull it out of me,” he said, squeezing her to him.

“I’ve never felt so perfectly in tune with anyone as I do you. My ex never even came close to this with me, ever.”

“Well, you don’t have any of the couple-type pressures with me. Pure sexual freedom is powerful, isn’t it?”

“Oh my god, I’ll say. I never want this to end.”

“Well, then we keep it going,” Tony told her.

“I like the way that sounds,” Cathy smiled.

“So, tell me why you’re here on a Thursday night, isn’t Friday our time?” He asked.

“Oh, that. Well, I um, I’m going away for the weekend, and I needed some ‘Daddy’ time,” she told him.

“Away, cool! Where to?”

“My boss and his wife have a place at the lake, and they invited me up with them since I’m new and I don’t have any friends, at least none that they know about,” she smiled as she kissed his nipple.

“Oh, I see, just the three of you, huh?”

“Yeah, should be relaxing.”

“Should be. Might be a bit more than that. Are you ready for them to want to have sex with you?” Tony asked.

“What? No, do you really think so?” Cathy asked, stunned by his question.

“Don’t know, but seems to be in the realm of possibilities.”

“Wow, never done that, would it be ok?” she asked.

“You mean, with me? Certainly.  I think it would be a good way for you to continue growing sexually.”

“Wow, not sure how I feel. Guess we’ll see.”

“Oh, I needed to ask a favor, if you don’t mind,” Cathy added.

“Sure, what do you need,” Tony replied.

“It’s my daughter, Danni,” she started.

“Danny, like Danny Boy,” he asked, a bit confused. 

“Ha, no, Danni, short for Dannielle,” she giggled.

“Oh, ok, so what about Danni?” he asked.

“She’s coming in tomorrow to stay with me until she needs to go back to her dad’s for school at the end of the summer.”

“I see, but you’ll be gone,” Tony surmised.

“Yes, can you, well, can you kind of keep an eye on her?” Cathy asked.

“Sure, I guess. Does she know about me?” he asked.

“Well, I told her about my neighbor and that we’ve become close, but nothing about this Dom/sub thing we have.”

“I see. Sure, I’ll keep an eye out for her.”

“Thanks, I appreciate it.  She’s just turned twenty, and with me being here, well, she’s gotten a little wild.  Her Dad spoils her, you’ll see what I mean when you see the car that he bought her.”

“Wild, how so?” Tony asked.

“Well, all of the sudden she started wearing more and more provocative clothes and has become a bit of a slut since the divorce,” she told him.

“I see, well, I will make sure she’s ok while you’re gone, maybe invite her over for burgers or something.”

“I’d like that, Tony. I’d like that a lot. It will help keep her out of trouble, if you know what I mean.”

“I think I do. I will keep her from getting too deep into anything, if I can,” he offered.

******

Tony pulled his truck into his driveway and under the carport.  He turned off the engine and admired the classic sixty-eight Mustang fastback, fully restored, with deep candy apple red paint, and nice twenty-inch rims and tires.

Bent over, with her hand in the soap bucket, he presumed to be Danni, in very short, very revealing denim shorts.

He smiled as he took in the yellow thong she was wearing.  So, this is what Cathy was talking about, he thought to himself.

As he was staring at her ass and crotch, she stood and turned to see who had pulled in.

“Hi, you must be Tony,” the petite blonde said.

“Yes, I am, and you must be Danni,” he replied.

“Yeah, that’s me!  Mom said you’d be around this afternoon,” she said as she returned to washing the front fender, her small, but nicely shaped tits swaying in her string bikini top as she did.

“Yep, here I am.  Nice car,” Tony answered.

“Thanks, I love her!” Danni cooed.

“Her?  She got a name?”

“Cherry,” Danni answered proudly.

“I like it. It sure fits with the color and all. She’s as hot as you are, dressed in almost nothing like that,” Tony told her.

“Yeah? Do you like what you see? Mom didn’t tell me you were a hunk either,” Danni flirted back.

“Yeah, since I can see most of you, dressed like that, I do,” Tony replied.

“You want to see more?” Danni teased.

“Who wouldn’t, but I should let you get Cherry all cleaned up.”

“Damn, I thought we were doing so good, flirting and all.” Danni pouted.

“I’m cooking burgers later. Maybe we can pick up the flirting there.  Use the gate off the patio to come over, dress, or don’t dress as you like.”

“Oh, burgers! I’m starving!  Dress, or don’t dress, interesting choices.” Danni smiled.

“See you around six o’clock, ok?” Tony asked.

“Six o’clock, and you will see me, a lot of me,” she teased as she turned around and returned to washing her car.

Tony grabbed the grocery sacks from his truck and headed inside.

“What the fuck are you doing, Tony?” he asked himself, setting the bags on the kitchen island.  “Not exactly what Cathy asked for.”

******

Cathy sat in a booth at what looked to be the nicest restaurant/club in the small town at the lake.  Sitting between Hank and Barbara, she gazed around as they waited for their drinks to arrive.

As they had all left straight from the office, she was still dressed in her business suit; a short blue skirt with the hem pulled just over the top of her stockings, a white shirt with an extra button open giving a nice view of her full cleavage, and a matching jacket.

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

She wore black stockings with a red garter and thong underneath, and the red heels she’d worn last night that had been in the air on her feet as she was fucked so good by Tony.

She was sure Tony’s comments last night had hit her subconscious as she dressed for work this morning.

She felt she was prepared for what might happen, sexually this weekend, and dressed this way, knowing she wanted it to happen if the couple went that way.

She had been fully quizzed by Hank and Barb on the hour-long drive from the city where she’d caught them up on her change in life with the divorce, moving away to feel free, and a little about Tony, but no more than they had become close, and were seeing each other occasionally. 

Barb had smiled knowingly at the “seeing each other” comment.

As their server, Jackie arrived at the booth with their drinks, Cathy’s phone pinged with a text.  She ignored the text as Jackie handed a Chivas on the rocks to Hank, white wine to Barb, and slid her Jack and Coke in front of her.

“Thanks, I need this,” Cathy chuckled.

“Oh, I can imagine, seems like you’re the lucky girl right now. I know, I’ve been there.”

“Hank and Barb are VERY good to their lady guests,” Jackie said with a smile.

“You two know how to reach me if you need a fourth,” she said in a sultry voice, looking at both Barb and Hank.

“Um, we sure will, beautiful,” Hank told her.

“Yes, if Cathy here wants to play, we’ll let you know, baby,” Barb added.

“Jackie, sweetie, can you bring us all the prime rib special, scalloped potatoes and spinach, and strawberry cheesecake for dessert?” Hank asked.

“Sure, that sounds perfect! Need to build your energy up, huh?” Jackie replied with a chuckle.

As she walked away, Cathy’s phone pinged with another text.  She opened her screen and read, “headed for some burgers and Tony, I mean with Tony,” followed by a picture of Danni in a tube top and Lycra low-rise shorts cutting across her lower belly, her pussy lips visible with the cloth clinging to them.

“Fuck,” Cathy moaned louder than she intended.

“Trouble?” Barb asked, placing her hand on Cathy’s thigh at the top of her stockings.

“Oh, my daughter, that’s all,” Cathy replied, looking up at Barb, eyes locking.

“Your hand feels nice,” she said softly.

“Oh, hope it’s nothing bad, and I’m glad you like my touch,” Barb smiled.

“I do, very much, but I have to tell you, I’m straight, always have been,” Cathy told her quietly.

“Oh, honey, so is spaghetti until the first time it gets wet. You’ll love girl love, I can assure you,” Barb answered as she softly squeezed Cathy’s thigh.

“Oh my, my stomach is in knots right now, but I’m interested,” Cathy said, leaning over and kissing Barb on the lips softly, then more passionately.

“Mmmm, what about your daughter?” Barb asked when Cathy broke the kiss.

“Huh, oh yeah, ha,” Cathy chuckled. “So much going on, excuse me for a sec, ok?” she asked Barb.

“Sure, honey, we understand,” Barb told her as she took a sip of wine and winked at Hank, bringing a broad smile to his face.

Cathy typed a text to Tony quickly and put the phone down, taking a big drink of her Jack and Coke.

“Danni is heading your way, heads up. She looks to be in slut mode,” Tony read after Cathy’s text came through. 

He looked over at Danni, who was sitting with him at the patio table, and smiled.

“Yes, she’s here, and you’re right. She needs some training to bring her back down to earth,” he typed, then hit send.

“Oh god,” Cathy said out loud as she read Tony’s text.

“Well, she’s all yours this weekend. Do what you feel is right. God knows you’ve been wonderful for me,” she typed and hit send back.

“Everything ok, sweetie?” Hank asked as the food arrived.

“Oh, yes and no, but I think it will be ok. My friend, Tony, is going to take care of her, so to speak,” she smiled.

“Sounds intriguing, but we won’t push. Now have some dinner and we can talk about us, and this weekend,” Barbara said, softly squeezing Cathy’s hand as she did.

******

“Was that my mom?” Danni asked with a little attitude. 

“Yes, she sent me the picture you sent her and told me you were heading my way,” Tony replied.

“Is she mad?” Danni snapped.

“No, she is not mad, just sent the picture, that’s all.”

“Well, she doesn’t like how I dress. She rides me all the time!”

“And why is it you dress so provocatively, all of the sudden?” Tony asked.

“I don’t think I do. It’s just I’m twenty, you know; an adult and shit!” she replied.

“You ready for a burger? They’re done. Let’s eat and talk about it, ok?” Tony asked, trying to turn her focus.

“Yeah, I really want a burger. I told you I was starving,” she laughed.

“Good, then let’s eat, then we can talk, ok?”

“Ok. Talk about what?” she pried.

“You need to learn about being a young woman, and your hunger for the sexual experience,” he replied, his tone very mature and calm.

“And just how are you going to teach me?” she snarled, the brat in her coming out.

“Let’s eat. You will need your nourishment later. Come on,” he told her.

“Ok, but I’m an adult, just remember that!” she snapped as she headed for the table with the food.

Stay calm, Tony.  Remember, brats need love too, Tony thought to himself as he and Danni prepared their burgers and plates.

“Damn, these burgers are huge! They look delicious,” Danni said as she sat down at the table across from Tony.

“Yeah, I have to say, they do look good, and I’m kind of hungry myself!” Tony replied.

“Thanks for feeding me. I do appreciate it. Sorry for the attitude,” Danni said after she’d finished half of her burger in silence while they ate.

“You’re most welcome, sweetie. I’m glad you like it. There’s plenty more, so looks like burgers for the weekend,” he smiled.

“So, this attitude thing, where’s it coming from?” He asked before taking another bite.

“Well,” Danni started, before chewing and swallowing her bite.

“It’s just that mom treats me like a child, and I’m not! I’m twenty years old, for crying out loud!” she exclaimed.

“Being twenty, and being an adult, or acting like an adult, don’t always come together, my dear,” Tony told her, pushing a cold beer across the table and taking another out of the cooler for himself.

“And what’s wrong with the clothes I’m wearing? They’re sexy as hell, right?” she pushed.

“What you’re wearing now, is not sexy. Your outfit is sexual, but not sexy, sweetie.”

“Same thing if you ask me,” Danni said defiantly as she opened the beer and took a swig.

“Sexy is when it causes arousal and imagining of what lies beneath the clothes.”

“When you walked through the gate, I knew everything about your lovely breasts, even your nipples that were poking through the thin material, hugging your tits so tight.”

“Hot, right?” Danni smiled, poking her chest out.

“Yes, but not sexy,” Tony replied as he reached across the table and pulled the tube top off her breasts, freeing them.

“Oh, shit, that’s hot! You like my tits?” Danni purred.

“Yes, but I’m just making a point. You leave nothing to the imagination, just like wearing a ‘fuck me’ sign across your chest.”

“And with those shorts, I knew immediately knew that your young pussy had full, and plump lips,” he added.

“Don’t you like my body? I’m just wanting to send out messages with my clothes, and ‘fuck me’ is one of them.”

“That, pretty Danni, is where the problem is. You need to learn to show less, and attract the right kind of attention, driving someone crazy with your beauty, wondering about your body, lusting over you,” Tony told her.

“I get plenty of attention, I’ll have you know!” Danni snapped back.

“From school boys, I am sure.  You’ve been laid a few times, but other than taking a cock inside you and cumming, that’s all it was.  Fucking a boy.  Fucking a man happens when you don’t just give it away,” Tony explained, his voice level rising a bit.

“Don’t you like what you see? Don’t you want to fuck me?” Danni pushed back.

“You’re a beautiful young lady, and yes, I like what I see. And while I admit, I’d enjoy your sweet young cunt as much as the next guy, I want to spank you more than I want to fuck you.”

“Holy shit! Really? You’d do that?” Danni asked, suddenly very aroused by the man that was coming out of Tony.

“I said you needed some training, and well, that is what I do, sexually,” He replied, his voice calming down a notch.

“So, spanking is part of training? I don’t get it, but just hearing you say those words has my pussy dripping already; that’s never happened like this with me, ever!” Danni whispered, feeling herself wanting this man, more than she’d desired anyone or anything.

“It’s part of it, yes. It is a lifestyle, a sexual life,” Tony told her.

“Really, how does this ‘lifestyle’ thing work? I mean, what would we do, how?” Danni asked.

“Well, you’d give me complete control of you, your body, mind, and soul.  And in return, I will guide you and train you in all things sexual, and discipline,” Tony told her, his steely blue eyes locked on hers.

“What do you mean, complete control?”

“Complete. You will submit to me, and do what I say, when I say, and how I say to do it. Everything you do will be because I said so.”

“Everything? Why everything?”

“Because you need it. Just look at how sassy, rebellious, and, as we say in the lifestyle, a brat you are.”

“Brat?”

“Yes, someone who isn’t behaving isn’t being a ‘good girl’,” Tony told her, making air quotes with his fingers.

“I’m just wanting to enjoy life! What is wrong with that?” Danni snapped.

“And how is that working out for you, Miss ‘fuck me’ girl?”

“Well, I am getting laid a bit more, but seems I’m stirring up feathers, like with mom,” Danni replied, beginning to get Tony’s point.

“Yes, I’d say that is the total outcome of this ‘new you’,” He smiled.

“Would it mean we’d fuck, you and me?” Danni asked, feeling herself relaxing, calming down.

“Yes, that is the biggest part of this—fucking, feeling, learning about the sexual self,” Tony told her. 

“But that’s enough talk, little one.  Take off your shorts, and come here, sit on my lap, let’s just be, and enjoy, ok, baby girl?”

Baby girl, Danni thought. Oh my god, I love that!

Smiling widely from Tony calling her baby girl, she stood and pulled her shorts over her hips, peeling them from her moist pussy lips, and let them drop to the ground.

“Well, you’re just beautiful, a petite sexual vision,” Tony praised her.

“Thank you,” Danni cooed as she made her way around to the other side of the table.

“Come here,” Tony said, patting his leg. “Come to Daddy.”

“Oh, Daddy, so sexy. I like that!” Danni smiled as she climbed up on his lap, straddling him, her breasts in his face.

“Yeah, you’re ok with calling me that?” he asked, his hand falling to her ass, squeezing it as she leaned against him.

“Oh my god, yes! It makes me feel all warm inside, and strangely enough, it makes me feel safe,” she whispered as she settled and laid her head on his shoulder, kissing his scruffy cheek.

“Daddy, I want you. Please fuck me, Daddy, please!” she begged.

“Danni, I am going to take you to my room, and you need to know that you’re going to experience something you have never experienced before.”

“Are you sure you’re ok with what is about to happen? It will change you, your outlook toward sex, and everything.” Tony asked before kissing her head.

“I’m sure, Daddy, take me, please.  I want to be with you and learn from you.”

Tony stood with Danni in his arms, easily carrying her petite frame into the house and then into the master suite.

He kissed her, then laid her at the head of the bed before removing his shirt and shorts, his half-erect cock springing straight out.

“Holy shit! Is that even real?” Danni screeched when she saw the monster cock.

“You like what you see,” Tony chuckled, using Danni’s own words with her.

“I don’t fucking know; I don’t think I can even take that thing!” she moaned nervously.

“Oh, you’ll take it, little one. You lost any chance to resist when you told me you wanted this,” Tony replied.

He climbed onto the king-sized bed and moved between her legs, opening as she crawled up between them, kissing her thighs on her way to her pussy.

“Nice landing strip, but lose it in your next shower, understood?” he asked.

“What? Oh, that.  Yes, Daddy,” she cooed as he reached her pussy, licking her clit, then sucking on it.

“Oh, my fucking God! Nobody ever sucked on my pussy, fuck Daddy, fuck!” she screamed as Tony sucked her pussy into his mouth.

Danni grab two hands of blanket and ground her pussy onto Tony’s face, moaning louder and louder, “oh my god, oh my fucking god, oh my god!” she yelled as her belly quaked and then she was shocked with an earth-shattering orgasm.

“Good girl, you came good for Daddy.”

“Jesus H, Daddy, what the fuck was that? Nobody ever, I never, fuck! I never came like that, ever Daddy!”

“That, little one, is just a small example of the pleasures and joy you’ll find in the lifestyle.” He smiled.

“Fuck, I’m ready, I am so fucking ready, Daddy,” Danni moaned.

“Here, hold these back against you, I’m going to fuck you until you babble,” he told her as he pushed her legs back and open against her chest.

“Fuck, Daddy I don’t think I can take that, are you sure?” Danni whined as Tony moved over her, pushing his mushroomed cockhead against her tight pussy with was just slightly open.

“You don’t have a choice,” he told her just before he pushed his manhood into her, feeling her cervix open slightly for him.

“Oh, my fucking god!  Daddy, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Danni screamed.

“Ung!” she moaned as her belly tightened and she came hard again.

Before her orgasm was done, Tony began to fuck her into the mattress, ramming his cock balls deep time after time. 

They both bounced together on the bed as he ravaged her.

Danni hung on for dear life as she took the monster cock, shaking her head, gasping for breath, and wondering if he was going to split her in half.

“Fuck, cumming!” she yelled again as her orgasms began to roll over her, one right after another while Tony took her to another place, a place she didn’t know existed; a place that she never wanted to leave.

For what seemed like an hour, with countless orgasms, he fucked her.

All she could do was moan and hold her legs back. She felt him enter her womb with each deep thrust; nobody had ever been this deep inside her, nobody.

“Fuck! Cumming again, Daddy, fuck!” she moaned, feeling like she might pass out.

“So fucking hot, your pussy is so tight, baby girl!  I’m gonna cum inside you, fuck!”

With a deep groan, Tony rammed his cock into her, pushing the air out of her lungs.

She froze, feeling him spray his hot seed into her, “fuck a baby into me, Daddy,” she hissed, not believing she had just said that.

Tony froze, grunting with each rope of cum he deposited into her, then collapsed onto her, before pulling out and rolling onto his back.

“Fuck, Daddy, fuck! Nobody ever did that to me, or for me. You’re so fucking amazing, I must’ve cum a dozen times,” she whispered as she rolled over, her leg over his, her head on his chest.

“Well, you brought that out of me, little one,” he told her, his labored breathing slowing down.

“I never knew there was something, or someone out there, like this. Thank you, Daddy, thank you for doing this, for caring, and for showing me. I want this, always,” Danni cooed, playing with the hair on his chest, just as her mother had done just twenty-four hours ago.

“You’re welcome, and you’re not going anywhere,” Tony answered, wrapping his arm around her and squeezing her lovingly.

“What about mom?” Danni asked. 

“What about mom?” he replied.

“Aren’t you two, like, together?"

“Well, to be honest, I’ve got the same thing going with her as you and I just started, she’s my submissive as well,” he said calmly.

“What, she’s a brat and you’re training her too?” Danni asked, disbelief dripping with her tone.

“No, she just wants a safe place to experience new things, and well, we’ve been doing that.”

“Holy shit, this seems jacked up, Daddy. How can we both be with you?”

“I don’t know for sure, but your mother knows we are together tonight, she knew you needed this and gave her blessing.”

“You’re kidding, she did?”

“Yes, she did.  We will just have to work that out when she gets back. But for now, you’re mine for the weekend, and we have just gotten started.”

“The whole weekend?”

“Yes, I intend to use all of you, and there is a small matter of your spanking,” Tony smiled.

“Oh my, I get so turned on when you talk like that, so dominant and strong.  And I feel so safe at the same time, Daddy. Why is that?” she asked.

“Because you are safe, baby girl,” he comforted her.

“Wait, ‘all’ of me? What does that mean?”

“Oh, I think you know what that means, little one. No hole left unused, you need to learn to be able to take lovers into all of your holes, and become an expert for their pleasure, and yours.”

“I never even had a finger up my ass, Daddy! I’m not going to start now!” she resisted.

“Did any of that sound like a suggestion, or just a passing thought?”

“Well, no, but…,” she started to reply.

“I told you that you have no say in these matters. You are to willingly cooperate with and accept anything I do to you and with you. Got it, pet?”

“Shit, yes, I’m sorry, Daddy. This is all so crazy, and new. I’m used to getting my way, I’ll be better, Daddy.”

“Good girl, you’re forgiven this time. And yes, you’re quite the spoiled one, but not with me. Never forget that ok?”

“Ok, sorry, Daddy.”

“Good girl,” he said as he slapped her butt.

“Now, you go take a shower and get cleaned up while I clean up the back porch.  And don’t forget, not a hair below your shoulders, anywhere. Do you understand, pet?”

“Ok, Daddy. Yes, Daddy, I’ll shave everywhere, not a hair,” she giggled.

“Thank you, baby girl, now go!”

******

An hour later, Tony sat in the hot tub with a Jack and Coke in his hand, enjoying the quiet, relaxing moment.

“How are you going to pull this off, Tony?” he asked out loud.

As he took a sip, Danni came onto the back patio wearing one of his flannel shirts.

“What is it with you girls, your mother ‘borrowed’ one of my shirts too!” he chuckled.

“I like it, I can smell you on it, it gives me such a warm feeling.  Can I have it, Daddy?” Danni asked.

“Yeah, I guess it’s ok. You and your mother are costing me a small fortune in shirts!” he laughed.

“Ha, it’s your fault,” she told him.

“But while you’re here, in the dynamic, you're always naked, got it?”

“Oh, I like that! “Yes, Daddy, I understand,” she replied as she shed the shirt, and tossed it onto the table.

“Nice jobs shaving, bald is better, remember that,” he smiled.

“Yes, I like it too, and I like that I am doing it for you!” she replied.

“Is mom bald now too?” Danni asked as she sank into the water.

“Yes, she shaved last night before she came over here,” Tony replied.

“She was here last night, and you fucked her?”

“Yes, we had a wonderfully kinky time with her lying right here,” he told her, slapping the deck of the hot tub where he’d fucked Cathy.

“Wow, kind of weird to be talking about this, you and mom and all, but I think it’s hot you have us both,” she smiled as she slid next to Tony.

“Mom was always so ‘proper’ at home, I would never believe she is into this, thing unless I’d experienced it myself,”

“The lifestyle is about pushing boundaries, experiencing what is out there, sex-wise, and finding your sexual self,” Tony told her.

“But you’re treating me like a kid, with this submissive dynamic, why?”

“I am, but it is because you’re used to getting your way, as you said yourself.  Once we chase the brat away, things will expand, and you will experience so much more,” Tony told her.

“Ah, ok, I see now, I guess I need it,” she chuckled.

“You want a drink?” Tony asked as he stood and stepped out of the hot tub.

“Yes, what are you drinking?”

“Jack and Coke, want one?”

“Yes, thank you, Daddy,” she smiled as she watched his naked ass walk away.

“Fuck he’s gorgeous. Is this really happening?” she asked herself quietly.

Tony brought Danni’s drink to her and settled back into the hot tub.

“Mm, I like that,” Danni told him.

“Yeah, I do too. What do you say we have this drink, and then hit the sack? Tomorrow is going to be an exciting and challenging day for you. And I could use a good night’s sleep as well.”

“Ok, Daddy, I am a bit worn out. And honestly, my pussy hurts from your monster cock, so I’m glad we’re done for the night.”

“Ha, yeah, that will get better once we’re together a few more times. Sorry, not sorry,” he chuckled.

“Thanks,” she giggled, then elbowed him in the chest.

 

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments