Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm sure you will recall that my wife made me her slave, that she brought in her best friend to assist in dominating me, and that they brought two hot studs into our relationship, rendering me slave to a hot MMFF foursome. You might also recall that, while my wife and her best friend were not slaves to their boyfriends, they were somewhat slave-like in their obedience to their boyfriends' "requests".

However, I was the true and complete slave to this hot sexy foursome. I did it all, housework, personal service, sexual services, anything they demanded of me. I was also routinely subjected to painful and humiliating discipline, to keep me in line or simply for the amusement of my dominant owners.

And the most amazing part of this was my attitude towards the situation. One would think I'd be angry or sad at having fallen from a position as my gorgeous sexy wife's husband to a position of cross-dressed sissy-slave to her and her three friends (one female and two male). And I was also routinely loaned out for sexual service to neighbors and strangers, both male and female.

But I was neither angry nor sad, not even reconciled. I was actually satisfied, satisfied to have been put in this menial and submissive situation. I felt it was my duty, my place, to serve my Hot Masters and my Goddesses in every way. As such I was ready, willing, and able to continue this lifestyle into the foreseeable future and beyond. So, no one was more shocked and surprised than I at the major upheaval that took place in the power structure I have just described.

As this upheaval improved my situation to an extreme degree, one would think I was immediately pleased. However, amazingly, it took some time. This is how it evolved. As I have stated, my Goddesses exhibited a strong propensity to comply with any "requests" from my Masters, especially for any sexual activities. I also mentioned that my Goddesses had developed a tendency to fondle and grope each other's hot sexy bodies.

Two changes occurred, almost simultaneously. The first change was that my wife started exercising some choice of activities she was willing to accept and when she was willing to perform them. She no longer gave blowjobs on demand. She would comply, defer, or refuse, at her whim. The second change was that Goddess Francine started pushing for more sexual activity with my wife, and my Masters expressed a desire to watch that lesbian sexual activity. My wife basically refused.

I guess neither of these changes should be viewed as surprising. While my wife has tended to comply with the "requests" of my Masters, she has properly and correctly viewed her position as that of a Goddess. And, as such, she felt entitled to exercise her influence and desires as she saw fit. Unfortunately, for my wife, my Masters and Goddess Francine did not agree with that assessment.

Over a period of a month or two, I watched my Masters and Goddess Francine squeeze my sexy wife out of their sexual activities. They even included me more and more often as the fourth member of their sexual foursome. Remember that I had been turned into a fairly pretty and sexy cross-dresser, well-trained at providing pleasure with my hands, mouth, and ass-pussy.

At first, my wife was resentful, defiant, and resistant, flaunting her beauty and taking an attitude that suggested the others, the four of us, wanted and needed her. However, as the first couple weeks went by, it became clear that we were having intense and satisfying sexual activities while she was getting no attention or satisfaction.

My wife became desperate for some sexual activity and satisfaction, so much so that she was never left unsupervised without being bound, so that she could not masturbate. Her sexual desperation eventually changed her attitude from defiance to agreeable compliance. While my Masters and Goddess Francine made full use of my wife's attitude change for oral service (Yes, that included licking Goddess Francine's ass and pussy), they did not allow her any sexual relief.

When my wife's level of sexual desperation reached a high point, she was even ordered to service me. The look of shock and humiliation on her face was priceless. She now had to suck my cock whenever I demanded it. And I demanded it a lot! In addition, I was allowed to fuck her whenever I felt like it. This led to an odd problem that was easily resolved.

alphastud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alphastud

Her sexual activity with my Masters and other men, all sexual studs with very large cocks, left her pussy very stretched out. As I said, this problem was easily resolved. Whenever I felt like fucking my hot wife, I fucked her tight asshole, not her stretched pussy. At first, she hated the pain and humiliation, but she got used to it, and actually came to love it, being the horny slut that she is.

So, amazingly, there we were. Our situation had changed from me as sex slave to two Masters and two Goddesses, to my wife as sex slave to two Masters, one Goddess, and me, her cross-dressed but now dominant husband. And, as I moved more and more into my dominant role, it was noticed that the other tasks I used to perform were left undone.

First, it was noticed that the housework and yard work were not getting done. Fortunately, the solution to the problem was simple. My wife was ordered to do it. Then it was noticed that no one was worshipping feet or eating ass. Again, the solution to the problem was simple. My wife was ordered to do it.

And when the neighbors called for their sex slave to be sent over, they were told that I was no longer a sex slave. But, it did not take my Masters and Goddess Francine very long to figure out that there was no need to disappoint our neighbors. They could simply send my wife in my place. And that's what they did. Typically, once or twice a day, my wife was sent to the homes of our neighbors to offer them her mouth and pussy. And yes, this included more lesbian activity when the women in our neighborhood had sexual demands to be met.

This transition was not easy and did not occur without some strategy and tactics. Two tactics were used to make my wife obey. The first was allowing her some amount of sexual satisfaction, but only on very rare occasions and with lots of humiliating begging on her part. Don't misunderstand. She gets plenty of sexual action, but only oral and now, anal. But her pussy only gets fucked or otherwise manipulated on the rare occasions when it is specifically allowed.

The other tactic is lots of painful and humiliating discipline. She is spanked, paddled, and whipped in a variety of helpless and humiliating positions. Her nipples are clamped, stretched, and twisted routinely. She is often left in painful and humiliating bondage for long periods of time. Her reaction to this discipline is two-fold, as was mine. The pain is a strong deterrent against disobedience. But one look at her face is enough to tell me that she loves and craves this pain. She is a true pain-slut.

Now that I am one of the Dominants in our household, I get to make a lot of choices. And one of my choices is to have my wife sleep in my bed. I do enjoy teasing and humiliating her. And I usually fuck her face and asshole at least twice a night and once in the morning. And I don't allow her any extra sexual relief beyond that which I discuss with her Masters and Goddess Francine. But, other than that, I make it clear that I still love her and always have.

I enjoy "owning" my slave wife and sharing her with three others only increases that enjoyment. I love ordering her around. I love making her beg for my hard cock. I love fucking her gorgeous face and sexy ass. I even make her lick my feet and suck my toes. All these acts are very enjoyable for me. But even more enjoyable is having participated in a complete turnabout, with my wife having to take on the role of completely submissive slave, a role that was previously mine to endure.

I love to see the look of humiliation on her face as I make her look into my eyes while she sucks my toes or my cock. But my wife is such a slut, I can see that in a strange sense, she loves experiencing her new and humiliating role as a slave-girl.

So, this is the new normal. Very different from the old normal. I am not taking it for granted. After seeing all the transitions in our relationship, I am not foolish enough to assume that the current situation is permanent. But, for now, I am enjoying my role as feminized sex partner to three hot sexy people, and Dominant Master to my hot sexy slave-wife. It is not a difficult role to enjoy!!!

Published 
Written by onease55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments