Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Holiday To Remember

"I cheat on my wife with Carol and her daughter Erika."

153
13 Comments 13
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

A few years ago, when my daughter Helen was eight, the family took a villa for the summer near Sainte-Maxime. When Helen's school broke up in early July, we packed the car and were off. We took three leisurely days to drive down, stopping overnight near Paris and then in Grasse.

The house was everything promised; very posh, with a small private beach and jetty shared with an adjacent villa. We unloaded the car and settled in, eating at the small brasserie nearby.

The following morning, I walked into Sainte-Maxime and collected the small enterprise-class dinghy we had rented, mooring it at the private jetty. July was almost windless with no chance of sailing, and passed lazily in the usual blur of sun, sea, food and too much wine.

A young couple occupied the villa next door, but they were wrapped up in each other, and we didn't see much of them. Then, on the last weekend in July, they left.

The following morning, the new occupants arrived: a woman and her daughter. Both were attractive: the mother was slim, blonde and perhaps forty; the daughter, a young, buxom brunette.

They joined us on the beach the next day, and the woman started chatting with my wife.

"How long are you here?" my wife asked the woman. She paused, then continued, "Apologies, I should introduce myself first; my name is Rebecca, and this is my husband."

The woman, who wore a skimpy white bikini, smiled. "Pleased to meet you both," she replied, "I'm Carol, and this is my daughter, Erika. We'll be here for August; Erika starts at University in September."

The two women continued chatting. The daughter Erika wore an equally skimpy white bikini, which barely contained her boobs, matching the one her mother wore. From behind the cover of reading my book, I covertly watched Erika spread their beach towels, sit and rub sun tan lotion onto her pale skin.

I heard my wife talking. "You must come over tomorrow night for dinner," Rebecca said. "We can do a barbeque or something."

The following morning, I was dispatched to Carrefour. On my return, I saw Carol and Erika walking out of the gates to our small complex. They waved as I drove past.

When I parked outside the villa, mother and daughter had turned around.

"Do you need a hand?" Carol asked. Her daughter Erika just smiled.

I reached into the boot and picked up some of the shopping.

"No, there's not much," I replied. "Thanks for the offer."

"Don't be silly; let us give you a hand," Carol said. She reached into the boot and handed Erika some shopping.

The two women followed me into the kitchen. Both brushed past me as they deposited the bags on the kitchen counter, but Erika leaned heavily against me, pressing her impressive boobs against me.

"See you later," Erika said, grinning as she followed her mother out of the villa.

Once the shopping was unpacked, I joined Rebecca on the beach, where we lazed for the rest of the day and watched my daughter play in the sand.

Evening rolled around. I lit the barbeque, artfully built into the terrace near the pool, and once it was hot, started cooking. Carol and Erika joined us at dusk, wearing short matching dresses. Drinks were duly served, and we ate around the pool, with the lights from Saint-Tropez twinkling from across the bay.

Rebecca clearly enjoyed their company, and when we were alone in the kitchen clearing dishes, she said, "It's nice we have so much in common with Carol, isn't it?"

"Yes, it's great," I replied neutrally. Throughout the meal, I had been aware of the glances from both mother and daughter.

With the dishes cleared away, and our daughter packed off to bed, the conversation turned inevitably to sailing.

"Mummy has promised me lessons, so I'm going to learn to sail," Erika said.

"Do you sail?" she asked, looking at me intently. A man could drown in those blue eyes.

"Whenever I can," I replied, aware my wife was watching. I smiled. "I learned near here myself, at Antibes Yacht Club."

I waved in the direction of the jetty. "The dingy is ours; I rented it hoping for a summer Mistral, but it's been flat calm."

"Perhaps you could take us both out for a spin while we're here", her mother, Carol, said. That her words were redolent with double meanings was not lost on me.

"I'm sure we could take you sailing," I replied, carefully looking at Rebecca. "Also, the Club Nautique in Sainte-Maxime rents dinghies and does lessons."

The following day, Rebecca and I walked into Sainte-Maxime with them and introduced Erika to the staff at the sailing club. Her mother arranged lessons for three mornings a week, with an hour of tuition and the use of a dinghy for the morning once they deemed she could handle a boat properly.

The rest of the week passed lazily. We'd spend the day on the beach, with periodic dips, and eat somewhere local, avoiding the tourist haunts. I often felt eyes on me from both mother and daughter. I was careful that Rebecca didn't see me watch them back, though I covertly enjoyed the sight of mother and daughter rising wet from the sea and walking back up the beach.

The following weekend, my wife Rebecca and my young daughter Helen were due to visit Rebecca's mother, who lived high in the Pyrenees near Pau, leaving me alone for two weeks.

"You can come along if you like," Rebecca said, knowing I detested her mother. "But only if you really want to."

I laughed. "I'll stay here, thanks," I said.

Rebecca shook her head, grinning. "I'll leave you to fend for yourself then," she said. "Are you sure you don't mind?"

I smiled at this familiar ritual; she knew I'd never go willingly.

"No, it will be great," I replied. "It gives me a chance to catch up on work, and I might head to Antibes for a couple of days; it's a long time since I was there."

I loaded my wife's cases into the car, kissed her and my daughter goodbye, and watched them drive off.

Carol didn't waste any time. When Erika went sailing the following morning, Carol appeared on the beach, topless for the first time, and spread her towel very close to mine.

"Can you put some lotion on my back," she asked.

I knelt next to her and rubbed in the lotion. When I'd finished, she rolled over onto her back. I could hardly keep my eyes off her prominent nipples.

"I've seen you checking me out," she said, reaching for my trunks. "Are you going to do anything about it?"

My throat was suddenly dry. I had fantasised about fucking both Carol and her daughter, but I'd never been unfaithful and would never have the nerve to initiate anything. But with Carol's hand massaging my rock-hard cock, it seemed the perfect opportunity.

My eyes scanned her slim body, and I stood before I could change my mind.

I reached out a hand. "Let's go somewhere more private," I said.

She took my hand and led me back to her villa. When we reached her bedroom, Carol pulled me close and kissed me, with her slim body and small tits pressed against me. As my hands slid down her back, her hand slipped inside my trunks and slowly wanked my rigid cock.

Still nervous about cheating but more aroused than I had been for years, I pulled away slightly.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I asked.

She looked down at her hand inside my trunks, still wrapped around my rock-hard erection.

"Absolutely not," she laughed, "but I need to suck that dick of yours; it's enormous."

Without a word, Carol dropped to her knees. She pulled down my trunks, clasped her hands behind my bum, and, looking up at me the whole time, started teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue. Carol opened her mouth and took just my glans into her mouth before closing her lips. She slowly took more and more of my mammoth erection into her mouth. Soon she had taken the whole eight inches, which was a first for me as my wife hated giving blow-jobs. I groaned and almost lost control immediately.

"Careful," I said. "I don't want to come in your mouth."

Carol didn't stop. She continued to suck me slowly, her tongue running gently along my shaft as she bobbed her head. I tried not to think about what we would do next and how I would fuck her, but the thrill of finally cheating on my wife was too much, and I came, shooting a massive load into her mouth.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," I stammered.

She swallowed and smiled at me, my cum oozing past her lips. After sucking my cock clean, she stood and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Don't worry," she said. "Just make sure you make it up to me."

I pushed her back onto the bed and pulled her bikini bottoms down to her knees. One finger toyed with her clitoris, then worked its way into her wet pussy and started fingering her. After a few moments, a second finger joined it, then a third. My hooked fingers worked inside her as my tongue played with her clit. Once my fingers found the right spot, she moaned softly, and her pussy pulsed against my fingers when she came. I started fingering her hard and fast, and soon she came again, my head clamped between her thighs as my tongue played with her sensitive clitoris.

"That was fantastic, but fuck me now," Carol ordered softly. I knew I shouldn't cheat on my wife, but coming inside Carol's mouth was beyond the point of no return. The thought of completing my betrayal of Rebecca excited me, and my cock seemed to swell further, almost painful with the need to fuck her.

I stood and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. I pushed her legs back, knees together with the bikini bottoms still hanging around one knee, and her feet resting on my left shoulder.

I rubbed my cock against the juices dripping from her shaven pussy. I drove my massive dick slowly into her wet minge until it was balls-deep. I fucked her with long slow strokes, slowly building the speed until my balls slapped against her firm arse each time my dick slammed hilt-deep into her wet cunt. When she came again, for the third time, it pushed me to climax again, and I shot my second load of the day deep inside her. My still-rigid dick continued to shaft her slowly as my eyes greedily scanned her slim body, which glistened with sweat. We dozed on the bed, coiled together, my dick still embedded inside her. Eventually, Carol stirred.

"I don't want Erika to find us like this," Carol said.

So we showered and returned to the small beach. Carol moved her towel further away and wore the bikini top. I buried myself in a book, my dick still rock-hard, contemplating what we had just done.

Erika greeted us brightly when she returned and joined her mother, spreading her towel between us.

Over the next few days, this became our routine. Erika would go sailing, and then Carol would give me a blow-job before we fucked, trying different positions each time and making sure we returned to the beach before Erika returned.

On Sunday, Erika returned unexpectedly when Carol was on her knees in her bedroom and sucking my enormous erection.

"Hi mum, no sailing today because it's ..." she started, trailing off as she noticed us.

Erika blushed. "Sorry, I hadn't realised," she said, staring at my rigid cock. She turned to flee, but Carol grabbed her hand.

"Erika, don't be silly," Carol said. "I've seen you play with yourself as you watch him, so I know you want to fuck him, and you're not a virgin".

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

Erika's blue eyes hadn't left my cock, but I jumped slightly when Carol guided Erika's hand towards my dick, still wet with her mother's spit. Her fingers closed around it and started moving.

"Don't you want that monster inside you?" her mother asked. When Erika nodded jerkily, Carol continued, "Well, get on with it."

"I don't know what to do first," Erika said quietly, with her hand still clasped gently around my cock. "I've only done it once before."

Carol saw me staring greedily at her daughter's huge boobs, barely concealed by her T-shirt. She laughed.

"I know what he wants," Carol said. She looked towards me and grinned, "But he should warm you up first."

I knew what foreplay Carol liked and intended to do the same for Erika, but first, I wanted to see her naked. I pulled Erika's hand away from my cock, then lifted her T-shirt over her head. I marvelled at her big, perfect boobs as she stood rigidly - obviously nervous - before me. She was barefoot and wearing only a pair of pink shorts.

Carol sat naked on the bed and watched us with a wry smile.

"Relax," I said to Erika. "You look fantastic."

I lowered my head and sucked each erect nipple before dropping to my knees. My hands reached out and pulled down her shorts, revealing her skimpy white bikini bottoms. She jumped when my finger ran gently along her crack through her bikini, which I duly pulled down.

Erika was magnificent. My hands ran down her slim teenage body, feeling those enormous tits, then clasping her firm arse. She had bushy, untrimmed pubes. Dark, matching her hair, a natural brunette. My tongue worked on her pussy, parting her pubic hair and then playing with her clit. As I had done with Carol, two fingers wormed their way inside her hairy minge and started finger-fucking her; Erika was tighter than her mother, and my fingers barely fit.

Erika breathed heavily, and Carol asked, "Do you like that?"

"Oh yes, don't let him stop," she replied breathlessly.

By now, her hairy teenage pussy was gushing, and I tasted her juices as she cried out while she came. "Oh yes ... mmm, don't stop ... please just fuck me."

Carol stood and walked behind Erika. "Not yet, you silly girl," she laughed. "You need to return the favour."

I stood, and Carol pushed her daughter to her knees in front of me. Carol knelt behind Erika, reached around her, and pressed Erika's perfect tits around my cock. Both my wife, Rebecca, and Carol had small tits, so I'd never done this before, but I gave it a go and fucked Erika's tits as she gazed up at me with her huge blue eyes.

Carol nodded. "I wish my tits were bigger and could do that," she said. "Now suck that mammoth dick."

Erika's eyes were fixed on my enormous erection, and she looked terrified. "I've never done that," she said. "It couldn't possibly fit."

Carol looked surprised but said, "It's easy; I can teach you."

Carol knelt beside Erika and slowly took my long, rigid cock into her mouth, bobbing backwards and forwards until my fat shaft slid far down her throat, and she'd taken the whole length.

Carol gasped for air when my rigid pole left her mouth. "Like that," she said, "now you try."

Erika opened her mouth, then closed her eyes and leaned forward. When her tongue touched the tip of my cock, her eyes opened, and she jerked backwards.

"I don't think I can," Erika said, her eyes fixed on my dick.

"Of course, you can," Carol said. "Try again."

Erika closed her eyes and leaned forward again. When her tongue touched my cock this time, Carol had her hand behind Erika's head and stopped her from jerking back.

"Now lick it," Carol said. "Get used to the taste."

Erika opened her eyes and, seeing my enormous cock almost touching her lips, tried to pull back, but again, Carol's hand prevented her. Finally, she gently ran her tongue around my glans. She grimaced and spat when her tongue licked the pre-cum that dripped from the end.

"Open wide and put it in your mouth," Carol ordered her daughter.

Erika swallowed. I smiled down at her when she looked up at me.

"Yes, please suck me," I said. "I'd love it if you could."

Erika nodded. She leaned forward, opened her mouth wide, and spluttered a little as my glans entered her mouth, but her lips closed around it, and she was soon comfortably sucking me, taking just the tip.

"See. Easy, isn't it. But you can do better than that," Carol said, pushing her daughter's head further onto my cock.

I felt my dick touch the back of her mouth. Erika coughed, almost gagging, and pulled back.

"Tilt your head and try again," her mother said. "That's what works for me."

Erika complied, rising slightly on her knees. This time, though she coughed a little, my enormous cock slid easily down her throat. A few minutes later, like her mother, Erika could confidently take my whole length into her mouth.

Carol watched for a moment and licked her lips. "Let me suck that big lollipop as well," she said.

I almost lost control when mother and daughter started swapping my dick between them, each sucking me for a few long strokes. Carol noticed my barely controlled excitement.

"I think you should fuck her now," she said, taking her daughter's hand and leading Erika to the bed.

Erika lay back on the bed and drew her heels towards her bum. Her knees were spread wide, displaying her bushy pussy, her inviting slit moist and glistening; it was a juicy target, and fucking her slim teenage body with those perfect tits was every man's wettest dream. I crawled up the bed until I was positioned above her.

I leaned in and kissed Erika briefly, our tongues entwined. Her mother's hand grabbed my cock and guided it towards its target. My massive cock brushed Erika's wet minge, and I kissed her again as my cock entered her teenage cunt. She was very tight. Erika clung to me and moaned softly as I slowly rammed my dick deeper into her wet pussy. Knowing she was inexperienced, I fucked her gently with long slow strokes, but that didn't satisfy her mother.

"Harder," Carol said. "Make her come."

Erika looked up at me with enormous blue eyes, her pretty face flushed with lust. "Please, just fuck me."

Holding her tight with her big boobs pressed against me, I rolled us over so I was on my back.

"Lean back," I said.

Erika put her hands on my chest and pushed herself up until she sat astride me, impaled on my rigid cock. She looked fabulous, with her huge boobs above me and my dick embraced tightly by her hairy wet pussy.

"It's just like riding a horse," her mother said. "Rising trot."

Erika nodded and tried to ride me. She rose too far, and my glistening cock left her tight pussy. Carol grabbed it and guided it back into her wet cunt when Erika sat down on me. It took a couple more attempts, but soon Erika grinned down at me as she rode me, her lovely boobs swaying slightly.

Erika looked at her mother. "I like this; it's fun," she said, "I feel very full."

Carol looked at me. "Make her come," she repeated. "Give her a good hard fucking."

I lifted my hips and slammed my dick hard into Erika, making her perfect boobs bounce with each thrust. Carol leaned forward to kiss me briefly, then sat back to watch me pound her daughter. Erika moaned loudly, and her whole body shuddered when she came, her juices wetting my pubes. Erika collapsed against me and kissed me with her fabulous tits pressed against my chest.

"It's my turn now," Carol said.

Carol kissed her daughter's neck, then pushed Erika off me. When my wet cock emerged from her daughter's tight minge, Carol grabbed it and sat astride me. Erika watched as her mother sat down on my mammoth rigid cock, and rode me hard until she reached her own shuddering climax.

Carol then insisted Erika sucked me until I came. With her huge blue eyes looking up at me as my dick slid smoothly down her throat, it wasn't long before I deposited wave after wave of hot cum in her pretty mouth. Erika spluttered and spat it out, her mother licking it from her daughter's impressive breasts before kissing Erika lightly on her cum-covered lips.

"You need to learn to swallow," Carol said critically. "But wasn't that better than your loser boyfriend?"

Erika didn't reply but grinned slowly, my cum still dribbling down her chin.

That night, I shared the bed with them, fucking them both again just after dawn. Carol dozed off, so I took Erika back to our villa, so we didn't disturb her.

We were both naked as we walked hand-in-hand past the pool toward my villa.

"Can I trim your pubes?" I asked. "They get in my teeth, and I think you'll look sexier."

Erika laughed. "If you like," she said. "But I don't want to be shaved. I like my hairy pussy."

So did I. When we reached the bedroom Rebecca and I used, Erika positioned herself against the headboard and her heels up near her bum so her knees were raised and wide apart.

I retrieved my wife's electric razor from the bathroom, and Erika watched as I carefully trimmed her bushy pussy, so she had a neatly trimmed dark triangle of hair above newly shaved labia. Unable to resist, I used my tongue and fingers on her fabulous wet cunt, quickly bringing her to a gushing climax. I felt guilty that I was again cheating on my wife in her bed.

Erika still had my cum from last night's adventures dried onto her face and boobs, and I felt grimy and sweaty.

"Let's take a shower," I said.

Erika stood and examined herself in the full-length mirror. She stroked her pussy and spread her labia.

"I love my new look," she said when she turned towards me. She smiled. "Let's wash off your cum then you can donate some more."

In the shower, we lathered each other with soap. Erika's hands explored my body, and mine explored every nook and cranny of her firm teenage body. My dick was almost painfully erect.

Finally, I could resist no more. "I want to make that donation now," I said, looking into Erika's blue eyes and my fingers playing gently with her clitoris.

"Fuck me hard, please," she implored me. "Can you take me from behind? I've never done that."

She turned and leaned against the wall of the shower. Her feet were together, and her newly shaved labia peeked out between her pert bum cheeks.

As I grabbed her hips and thrust into her tight, sodden pussy, I saw Carol had joined us and was watching from the door into the shower.

Erika jumped when her mother spoke.

"I love your new look, Erika," Carol said. "Very grown up and sexy."

As she had requested, my massive dick pounded Erika hard from behind. With her mother watching and the hot water streaming over us, neither of us lasted long, and we quickly reached a loud mutual climax.

Carol knelt behind Erika, and when I withdrew my wet cock from her daughter's minge, she sucked it clean.

That week was a blur of sex, as I slept first with one, then the other, and then both together. By the time my wife and daughter were due to return, I had carefully cleaned our bedroom, and we were all exhausted and sore.

Finally, the gates to the small complex opened, and they drove in. When Rebecca and my daughter got out of the car, I hugged Helen and kissed my wife.

"Did you miss me?" Rebecca asked.

A holiday I'll remember forever!

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments