Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Suburban Housewife’s First Threesome - Part 1

"Trisha gets spit roasted on her business trip"

218
31 Comments 31
10.1k Views 10.1k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first installment of a multi-part story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> More to come."

Trisha was in her mid-forties, a mother of two, and had been married for twenty years. She stood 5 feet 6 inches tall and had a slender build of about 120 pounds. Nice tits, but nothing too bigat 34C. Like many of the other soccer moms in her well-to-do neighborhood, she was involved in her kids’ activities, kept a nice house, and didn’t really do anything out of the ordinary other than getting tipsy with the ladies at the monthly book club meeting.  

With her kids being older and able to drive on their own, Trisha’s days began to change. She no longer needed to ferry the kids to after-school activities as they could now do this on their own. Her husband’s job required extensive traveling, so Trisha was alone quite often. Daily life began to drag on and after a while of boredom, Trisha decided to go back to work. Her family did not need the money as her husband had a high-paying executive job, but Trisha needed something to give herself purpose.

She eventually found a job which allowed her to use her college degrees that had been mothballed during the past decade and a half as she was raising the kids...online teaching. This allowed her to stay at home but have something to do during the day to keep her mind stimulated. As part of her onboarding process with the university where she would be teaching, Trisha was required to attend in-person training with her academic department head Heather. This training was out of state and would take an entire workweek. Fly out on Sunday night, classes all week, and then fly home on Friday.

While Trisha’s husband traveled around the country quite a bit for work, Trisha had never taken any solo trips since the kids had been born. On the week of her trip, she arranged for her husband to be at home with the kids. As the big day arrived, Trisha hugged her kids, kissed her husband with a peck on the lips, and headed to the airport. Florida would be nice in the spring and Trisha was looking forward to her first trip away from home in quite some time.

Trisha arrived in Florida, picked up a rental car, and drove to the hotel. While checking in, she spied a pair of men at the hotel bar who were eyeing her. Raising a family for the past eighteen years left Trisha with little time for herself, so seeing members of the opposite sex take interest in her was quite exhilarating.

The next morning, Trisha drove to the university and met her new boss, Heather. Heather was a cute redhead a few years younger than Trisha in her late thirties. After some requisite paperwork, Heather reviewed department policy with Trisha and the two ended the day with discussions on class curriculum for the upcoming semester. The next few days were filled with long and tedious teaching workshops at the hotel where Trisha was staying. Since the workshops were running all day long and partly into the evening, Heather had booked a room for a few nights at the hotel so she would not have to drive across the city to get back home.

On Wednesday night, Heather told Trisha that the two of them needed a night out to blow off some steam from the arduous work of the past few days. Conveniently enough, the hotel had a great bar and the two decided that it was safer to drink where they were sleeping. No risk of DUI’s if they did not have to drive. As Trisha and Heather walked into the bar, they noticed a pair of well-dressed men sitting across the room having cocktails. Trisha remembered that these were the men who were ogling her a few nights ago.

Heather and Trisha sat at their own booth and ate a light dinner. During their meal, a waitress dropped off two drinks and noted that they were compliments of the gentlemen across the way. Heather and Trisha looked across the room and raised their glasses in thanks to the guys.

A brief time later, Heather needed to use the restroom which was near the table of their gentlemen callers. After answering nature’s call, Heather returned to the table with Tom and Stuart in tow. It was obvious that the men were on a business trip as they were both in suits, ties loosened after a long workday. Tom was a solid 6 feet tall with an athletic build and looked to be in his late thirties. Stuart was a bit shorter at about 5 feet 10 inches and had a slight middle-age pudge, but nothing too excessive. For a guy who was in his early to mid-forties, he was still in decent shape.

Tom instantly seemed interested in Heather and sat by her side leaving Stuart to chat with Trisha. After thanking them for the drinks, the four exchanged pleasantries and the idle chatter of people getting to know one another. All were having an enjoyable time and the drinks flowed.

After a while of this, Heather was getting tired and told Tom that she was going to head back to her room. Tom, of course, was dying to go upstairs with Heather and slyly asked if she needed an escort back to her room. Heather knew what Tom was up to and although she was slightly curious to see what would happen if they went to her room together, she thought of her family and politely declined his offer.

Heather slid to the other side of the table and told Trisha that she was headed upstairs. Knowing that Stuart wanted to take Trisha back to his room just as Tom subtly proposed to her a few seconds ago, she asked if Trisha wanted to end her night as well. Trisha was having fun, genuinely enjoying her conversation with Stuart, and told Heather that she was going to stay.  A bit worried, Heather asked Trisha if she was sure, and Trisha told her that everything was fine and that she would head upstairs soon.  

Trisha said, “Just one more drink.”  

Heather replied, “Ok, please be careful and text me if you need anything.”

With that being said, Heather said goodbye to the table and took her leave. Tom was a bit disappointed as he watched Heather exit the hotel bar. When she walked away, his gaze zeroed onto her ass which was being caressed by the fabric of her dress. With each step, the dress slid silkily over her cheeks, and he just knew that she was not wearing any underwear. He felt his cock start to harden but knew that Heather would not be the one to satisfy him tonight. Would he have another date with his hand jacking a load in an empty hotel bed as so often happened on his business trips? “Likely,” he thought and then turned around to join Stuart and Trisha back at the table.

Trisha was laughing at one of Stuart’s stories and the two looked like they were having a great time. Truth be told, Trisha was having a great time. Having been married to her husband for twenty-plus years, she had heard her husband’s stories a hundred times over and every other conversation they had lately revolved around his job. It was nice to have a stimulating conversation with someone new and with a person who seemed genuinely interested in her.

Noticing that the drinks on the table were getting low, Tom headed to the bar and ordered another round for the group. After handing Stuart his drink, Tom sat next to Trisha and spilled a bit of his drink onto the table. Everyone at the table had a good laugh and Trisha grabbed a napkin to clean up the mess. As she leaned over wipe up the spilled drink, Stuart could not help but to stare at Trisha’s tits hanging down from her body over the table. Trisha was always a modest woman, so there was no cliché cleavage exposed when Trisha bent over the table. Nonetheless, the curves of Trisha’s breasts did not escape Stuart’s attention and he thought of how nice it would be to kiss them later in the night. Of course, as Trisha leaned over the table, Tom made sure to catch a glimpse of Trisha’s bent-over ass. While it was not as pert as Heather’s, Trisha’s ass was in attractive shape.

Having wiped up the spilled liquor, Trisha plopped back down in her seat and raised her glass to toast the group. That “one drink” Trisha intended to stay for turned into many as the group continued to chat the night away. Trisha was feeling quite tipsy, and this was honestly the most fun she had enjoyed in quite some time. She also felt some excitement being the center of attention for two men. Trisha never made a habit of trying to attract the opposite sex since she had been happily married for two decades, so the night’s experience was a bit new for her.

Having drained yet another bourbon, Stuart announced that he needed to visit the little boy’s room and hopped up from the table leaving Trisha with Tom. At this point in the evening, Tom had begun sitting closer and closer to Trisha, so his knee was now rubbing against her leg. As they talked in Stuart’s absence, Trisha noticed Tom’s touch and she felt a wave of excitement. It had been years since she had touched another man and the feeling of Tom’s leg against hers was invigorating.

When Stuart returned from the bathroom, the lights in the bar suddenly flashed a few times and the bartender announced that it was closing time. The trio stood and upon doing so, Trisha stumbled slightly. With Tom and Stuart on each side of Trisha, they both quickly grabbed her to prevent her from falling to the ground. In doing so, Stuart’s hand brushed against Trisha’s right breast and Tom had a handful of left ass cheek. Slightly embarrassed but too drunk to care, Trisha thanked the boys for coming to her aid and regained her footing.

The three walked side by side to the elevator with Tom and Stuart holding Trisha by her arms to give her support. As they walked, Trisha noticed that both men had their other hands on the small of her back and they were slowly drifting down to the top of her ass. While mindless chatter was occurring outwardly, Trisha’s mind was swimming. Her drunken state had smashed the walls of her inhibitions and certain thoughts began to race through her mind.

Trisha could feel that her pussy was wet and to be perfectly blunt, she was horny as hell. She was drunk. She was alone in a city far away from home. She was sandwiched between two men. These things did not happen to a good suburban mom like Trisha, but it was now. One of Trisha’s secret obsessions was Asian hentai porn, and she would voraciously read these comics on her iPad while her husband was away. Memories from one of the hentai comics she recently read flooded her brain with images of a petite Asian beauty being spit-roasted between two hard cocks.

Could she do it? Trisha had been married for so long and had remained faithful during that time, although she had once strayed during their dating phase for a one-night stand. Conflict was in her mind as she was horny and knew that she was in command of her male companions whom she was sure wanted to fuck her brains out.

Surely, Trisha thought, in all my husband’s business travels he has probably fucked some one-night stand a time or two.  He is always horny, and it would be a total shocker if he had not(although he never had). Trisha decided to see where things would go if she let it happen.

“Fuck it, I am doing this,” thought Trisha. She wanted to be one of the girls in the hentai comics she read.

The ring of the elevator bell snapped her back to reality and as the doors opened, they stepped into the hall and advanced towards her hotel room. At this point, Trisha knew what she wanted and put her plan in motion. As they took the final steps towards her hotel door, Trisha purposely tripped so the guys would have to catch her again. Noting that she may have had a bit too much to drink, she handed Stuart her hotel door card and asked the two men if they could help her into the room. Tom and Stuart exchanged hopeful glances and thoughts of lust raced through their minds.

The hotel room door opened and the three of them entered. Upon reaching the bed, Trisha lazily dropped herself onto its surface and asked if someone could help remove her shoes. Tom grabbed one foot while Stuart grabbed the other. Trisha lifted her legs so the guys could have better access to unstrap her shoes. In doing so, she made sure to slightly spread her legs to expose her panties. Of course, as Tom and Stuart removed Trisha’s shoes, their eyes went straight to her crotch, and they could see Trisha’s underwear was drenched.

“Holy shit!” thought Stuart, “She is horny as fuck!”

Sensing an invitation for sex, Stuart slid his free hand up Trisha’s calf as he removed her shoe. Seeing Stuart respond to her signals, Trisha allowed her legs to open more. Tom noticed this and put his hand on Trisha’s thigh. Trisha responded by opening her legs even further and letting out a soft moan. She reached out to touch Tom and Stuart.

Trisha’s mind was racing. Normally she was quite reserved and had mundane sex with her husband. She was not one for foreplay and certainly did not like dirty talk. While she loved having her husband eat her pussy, she never returned the favor by sucking his cock. In fact, it had been sixteen years since she last had a dick in her mouth, and even then, it was more of kissing the shaft as opposed to sucking cock.

Hentai porn images flooded Trisha’s brain and she could feel unbridled lust as never before. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to suck cock. She wanted cum on her face.

“Just this one time,” she told herself. “No one will ever know.”  

With those thoughts in mind, she reached up and felt two hard cocks bulging in the guys’ pants. Stuart’s hands found Trisha’s tits and he was squeezing them through her blouse. Tom, on the other hand, had moved his hand up Trisha’s thigh and found her drenched panties. As he rubbed her pussy, Trisha let out a moan and arched her back. She lifted her hips signaling Tom to remove her underwear and he happily obliged. Stuart began unbuttoning Trisha’s blouse and Trisha returned the favor by unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

With his attention down below, Tom spread Trisha’s legs and lifted her skirt. He bent down and kissed her inner thigh, quickly working his way up to Trisha’s wet pussy. He did not waste any time and plunged his tongue deep into her vagina. Trisha threw back her head in pleasure and gasped. It felt so good! With her mouth open, Stuart saw an opportunity and quickly exposed his rock-hard cock and presented it to Trisha’s lips. Although Trisha normally loathed giving head and never did so for her husband, Trisha threw caution to the wind, grabbed Stuart’s cock, and inserted it into her mouth.

Having been quite some time since she sucked a man, the feeling was a bit foreign although she could remember how from her college days. Stuart’s cock was hot and stiff. As she guided his member into her mouth, she tasted his salty pre-cum and felt her lips glide over the head of his cock. With her eyes closed and head turned, she bobbed forward to get more of Stuart’s dick into her mouth.

Down below, Tom inserted two fingers into Trisha’s pussy and flicked his tongue in wild motions over her clit. With a cock in her mouth, and her pussy being simultaneously serviced, Trisha felt an orgasm crash like a wave upon over her body. Trisha rarely orgasmed when having sex with her husband and this is one of the reasons why she was so stingy in offering it to him.

When Trisha orgasms, her entire body tenses, and she lifts off the bed. As she did so, Tom held her hips down and sucked even harder on Trisha’s clit. Tom then quickly moved to Trisha’s pussy lips and lapped up the cum that rushed forth. With her orgasm, Trisha’s mouth clamped on Stuart’s cock, and she sucked with great abandon. This sent Stuart over the edge, and he could no longer hold back.

Trisha felt the hot cock in her mouth twitch a few times and she knew what was coming. Trisha hated cum. She had swallowed her husband’s cum once while they were dating in college, but that was the last time she ever done so. In fact, she would not even allow her husband to cum on her body as it was messy and would get all over the place. The thought of cum on her face or in her mouth was a hard NO ever since college had ended. Tonight was different, however, and Trisha kept Stuart’s dick in her mouth as it gave a final jerk and spewed forth a torrent of hot salty cum.

This was a bit much for Trisha and she coughed as Stuart’s jizz ran down the sides of her mouth. Trisha swallowed some of the cum and she nearly gagged. Still fully clothed, but having just came from Trisha’s blowjob, Stuart stepped back and admired his handiwork. In their haste of entering the hotel room, they had not bothered to turn out the lights and he saw the reflection from his cum on Trisha’s face.

Trisha wiped the cum from her face and sat up on the bed. Her skirt was up around her waist, her blouse unbuttoned, and bra still on. She saw Tom undressing at the end of the bed and her attention was consumed by the 9-inch cock that sprang forthfrom his underwear. At best, her husband was 6-inches on a good day. The thought of that big dick filling her pussy was all Trisha could fathom.

Trisha told the boys that she needed to wash up in the bathroom. She saw her soaked panties on the floor next to the guy’s clothesand she felt a bit slutty. Stuart and Tom were both stroking their cocks as Trisha walked by. This turned her on even more. In true male fashion, Tom reached out to grab a tit and Stuart lightly smacked Trisha’s ass as she walked past them.

Trisha shut the door to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Blouse undone to the last two buttons with her bra exposed. Hair disheveled. She looked a bit closer and noted that she still had some of Stuart’s cum on her chin.

“Holy shit,” she thought. “What just happened? Did I really do that with two random men who were strangers to me just a few hours ago? I cannot believe I just swallowed a load of cum. I don’t even do that for my husband! Do I allow this to continue? I mean, I have not fucked these guys so if I stop things now, did I really cheat on my husband?”

SophiaN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaN

It did feel good though...so good…and Trisha felt powerful.

She thought to herself, “I have command of these men and can get them to do whatever I please. I am so horny! I already came once, and we haven’t even fucked. I rarely orgasm with my husband. He always gets to cum, and I don’t. It’s not fair.  I deserve this. It’s just this one time and I am curious to see how Tom’s huge cock will feel in my pussy.  My dildos at home aren’t even that big! God, I want him. Ok, just this once and never again. No one will ever know.”

With her mind set, Trisha removed the rest of her clothes and used a wet washcloth to clean the cum from face and pussy. While Trisha was in the bathroom, Stuart and Tom looked at one another and huge smiles spontaneously spread across their faces.

“Dude. Did that just happen?!” said Stuart.

The guys high-fived one another and could not believe their good fortune. Tom asked Stuart if Trisha was any good at giving head and he noted that he came quickly so she must not be bad. He also noted that it had been a while since he had gotten any, so that could have had something to do with it. Stuart asked about Trisha’s pussy and Tom said that she was a gusher and flooded when she came.

“She is so wet. We are both getting fucked tonight!” said Tom.

Stuart noted that he wanted to sample Trisha’s pussy and asked if they could switch positions when she came back. Just then, the bathroom door opened, and Trisha exited in a white robe.

When Trisha entered the room, her eyes went straight to the two cocks attached to the men standing before her. She wanted them inside of her body.

Trisha looked at Stuart and Tom and said, “Give me your phones.”  

The two men exchanged inquisitive looks, but quickly complied with Trisha’s request. Trisha opened a dresser drawer and inserted the phones.

“I don’t want any videos making their way to the internet, so these phones are going to stay in this drawer,” said Trisha.

The two men didn’t care about anything but fucking Trisha at this point and quickly agreed. After closing the drawer, Trisha took off her robe and dropped to her knees between Tom and Stuart. With doe eyes, she looked up at the men and grabbed a dick in each hand. Still apprehensive of Tom’s large cock, Trisha opted to start with Stuart’s smaller penis. Bobbing back and forth, she sucked Stuart to her right while her left hand was stroking Tom’s 9-inch dong.

“Holy shit, he is fucking huge!” was the first thought that ran through Trisha’s mind as her hand could barely wrap around Tom’s dick. Although she had Stuart’s cock in her mouth, Trisha’s mind was preoccupied with Tom’s monster.

After a short while of sucking Stuart, Trisha gathered the courage to give Tom some attention. She turned her head to the left and the biggest cock she had ever seen was pointed at her face. Pre-cum was slightly oozing from the head of Tom’s dick and Trisha wanted to taste it. She used her tongue to lap up the salty juice and then licked up and down the shaft. She kissed his cock in a few other places and then decided to take Tom into her mouth. Opening wide, Trisha slid her lips over Tom’s penis and gave a few cautious sucks. Tom grabbed Trisha by the back of the head and pushed his cock deeper into her face. Trisha held on for as long as she could but eventually pulled back with a few coughs and gags.

“Sorry, I have never had a dick this big before.” Trisha demurred and then took Tom back into her mouth.

As Trisha’s attention was focused on Tom’s cock, Stuart bent down to suck her tits. He took her left breast into his mouth and felt Trisha’s hard nipple against his tongue. He sucked and reached his hand around to Trisha’s ass. After a few slow caresses, his hand quickly made its way down to Trisha’s wet pussy. With a cock in her mouth, a hand rubbing her pussy, and a tongue flicking across her breasts Trisha’s head was about to explode!

Trisha desperately wanted to fuck, so she stood up and made her way to the bed. She laid down and Stuart grabbed her legs. Spreading them apart, he then spit on his hand and rubbed it on Trisha’s cunt.

“Oh my God, I am about to get fucked by a man other than my husband,” was the thought that raced through Trisha’s mind as she felt the head of Stuart’s cock spread the lips of her pussy.

With a thrust, Stuart was inside of her, and Trisha let out a soft moan. Stuart began to rhythmically pump into Trisha missionary style, and she turned her head to the side, looking for Tom’s cock. Her eyes closed in ecstasy, and Trisha sucked Tom while Stuart fucked her.  Although Stuart’s dick was the same size as her husband’s, the sensation of his sex was completely different. Different rhythm. Different pressure. Different, but nice. She preferred the way her husband had sex with her, but she was enjoying the feeling of Stuart’s dick, nonetheless.

Salty pre-cum was increasingly oozing from Tom’s cock as Trisha sucked. Trisha always hated the taste of cum, but it was beginning to taste ok the longer she had it in her mouth and she was surprised to find herself eagerly swallowing it. Down below, she felt Stuart’s pace quicken and his moaning told her that he was about to cum.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum!” announced Stuart and he quickly dumped his load. Trisha felt the familiar rush of hot semen spurt into her vagina as Stuart pushed his dick as deep as he could inside of her. As was often the case with her husband, Trisha failed to orgasm from Stuart’s efforts. Cum began to ooze out of Trisha’s pussy making a nice cream pie and Stuart stood back to catch his breath.

Trisha sat up and Tom kissed her on the lips. She whispered to him that she wanted him inside of her. Having never had a dick as big as Tom’s, she wanted to be on top to retain control of the situation. She was slightly afraid of his size and wanted to be the one to ease his manhood into her. She desperately wanted to cum. She was anxious to see how Tom’s large dick would feel.

Tom laid his head on the pillow and Trisha straddled him. As Tom grasped the base of his cock, Trisha positioned her pussy on its circumcised head and slowly descended. Tom’s dick felt huge as it slowly forced its way in. Trisha had never had anything that big in her pussy before. Fortunately, Stuart’s fucking had loosened her up and the cum that remained inside provided lubrication for Tom’s huge member as it continued to work its way in. Trisha could feel her labia stretch to accommodate Tom’s size and she whimpered a bit in pleasure and slight pain.

Tom could feel that his cock was a tight fit in Trisha’s pussy. This was nothing new to him as he was often the largest that many women had ever had. Once the head of his dick was inside of Trisha, the rest was easy. He gently thrusted forward, and Trisha gasped when Tom’s penis quickly reached her cervix. Not only was Tom longer than anyone Trisha had ever had, but he was also much thicker. The girth of his cock filled her vagina, touching every sensitive spot inside. Trisha’s body responded by flooding her pussy with lubrication.

As Tom began to pump into Trisha, creamy cum oozed from the edges of her pussy and sloppy gushing sounds emanated forthwith each thrust. Trisha’s eyes were closed, and she leaned forward to ride Tom. The weight of her breasts caused them to hang below her body and swing back and forth as Tom pumped his cock into Trisha’s pussy. Tom extended his head forward and caught one of Trisha’s tits in his mouth and gently sucked the nipple. This sent a new sense of pleasure through Trisha’s body, and she increased the intensity of her rhythm.

Tom grabbed Trisha’s ass with each hand to control her and slowly moved his right hand to her asshole. Trisha was extremely wet everywhere down below and Tom used this lubrication to push in his index finger. Trisha’s husband would occasionally try this and every time he did, she quickly told him to stop. This time, however, Trisha was too horny to care, and she felt a little pleasure having Tom’s thick finger in her ass.

With both holes filled, Trisha’s body tensed, and another orgasm shook her body. Tom pulled out of Trisha and told her to turn over. As she sat up in the bed, Tom grabbed her by the shoulders and forcefully turned her around. Trisha knew what was coming, a hard doggy-style fucking. She wanted to be used like a whore and did as Tom commanded.

Trisha got onto her hands and knees and slightly spread her legs. She felt a strong hand on her left waist. Tom grabbed his cock and put its head at the entrance to Trisha’s pussy. She was so wet and so stretched by the night’s prior fucking that Tom now easily entered Trisha with minimal effort. He wasted no time in picking up the pace. Waves of pleasure flooded Trisha’s body as her pussy tightly gripped Tom. Her arms became weak, and she lowered her head onto the bed.

With her head down and ass high in the air, it was quite a sight to see Tom fucking Trisha from behind. Having already cum twice, Stuart was still limp and enjoying the show before him. As Tom pounded Trisha, his balls made loud slapping sounds when they bounced off Trisha’s ass with each thrust. Stuart’s hand found its way to his cock, and he slowly stroked his limp member back to life. With his cock once again engorged to stiffness, Stuart walked around the bed and held his manhood in front of Trisha’s face.

While Tom ravished her doggy style, Trisha’s hands grabbed the bedsheets as she held on for dear life. She opened her eyes to see Stuart’s penis standing at attention in front of her face. Instinctively and without thought, Trisha got back onto all fours and reached out to grab Stuart’s dick.

Sucking a cock while being fucked from behind was much harder than Trisha had envisioned. She struggled to get Stuart’s dick into her mouth due to her head violently rocking back and forth from Tom’s efforts behind her. Eventually, she guided Stuart into her mouth and the head of his cock hit the back of her throat every time Tom thrusted. Being spit-roasted by a cock in the front and one in the rear, Trisha finally looked like one of the girls in her hentai comics.

Tom smacked Trisha’s ass and he increased his intensity. Stuart’s cock slipped out of Trisha’s mouth as Tom’s relentless pounding was bringing her close to yet another orgasm. This action caused Stuart to prematurely ejaculate. As this was his third time cumming for the night, there was little left, and a small amount oozed from the head of Stuart’s cock. He used his hand to shake his dick and droplets of cum flung onto Trisha’s face. Normally, this would have irritated the hell out of her, but she was too lost in lust to care.

In fact, she barely noticed that Stuart had cum again as she could only focus on Tom fucking her from behind. Harder. Faster. Tom rammed his cock into Trisha’s pussy. Trisha screamed when another orgasm, her biggest ever, ravaged her body. A few seconds later, she could hear Tom begin to moan and she knew he was going to cum.

Tom pulled out of Trisha and quickly aimed his cock at her face as he furiously stroked away. Trisha had no time to think. Her mind was literal mush having just experienced a half dozen orgasms. Trisha opened her mouth with Tom standing over her rapidly stroking his cock. She was ready for her first true facial. In all her years on this Earth, no man had ever purposely cum on her face. Once, while dating her future husband in college, he had pulled out and a cum-shot had unintentionally hit her in the face. A few seconds ago, Stuart shook a few droplets of cum on her face. She knew, however, that Tom was going to blast her. He had not cum all night, and she was sure that he had a river of jizz pent up inside of him.

Tom stroked his throbbing penis a few more times and grunted. His cock forcefully jerked and a stream of hot cum bounced off Trisha’s left cheek. Another twitch and a jet of cum hit her just over the left eye, while a third stream hit her on the nose. With warm cum beginning to drip down her face, Tom’s fourth shot found its mark in Trisha’s open mouth. She could taste his warm semen on her tongue and swallowed. She grabbed Tom’s cock and quickly slid it into her mouth, wanting to savor any remaining cum he had inside. Tom pulsated a few more times while in Trisha’s mouth and she swallowed the last of him.

Unbeknownst to Trisha, she had left her phone on the nightstand and Stuart used it to record the last few minutes of this sexual tryst. While she used a towel to wipe Tom’s cum from her face, Stuart quickly put Trisha’s phone back in its original place.

This action had left Tom spent and he quickly fell asleep. Trisha told Stuart that she was going to take a shower and retreated to the bathroom. She washed herself and began to reflect on what had just happened.

“I cannot believe that I just had sex with these two guys,” thought Trisha.

She felt a bit slutty and even a little guilty as she thought of her husband. Her mind was conflicted with thoughts of lust, loyalty, and love.

After cleaning herself, Trisha exited the bathroom to find both men sleeping. She looked at the clock and it was 5am. She and the boys had been having sex for four hours! With both men fast asleep, Trisha quietly packed her belongings and left the room. The last day of her training was being held at the university, so she could slip away undetected.

Trisha enjoyed the night. Hell, she loved Tom’s large cock, but she was a bit embarrassed and did not want to see the guys again. A few hours later, Trisha ran into Heather who asked her how the night ended.

Trisha replied, “Oh, nothing too exciting. We had one last drink and then went to bed.”  Little did Heather know that Trisha did not go to bed alone that night.

Trisha finished the last day of training with Heather and then headed home to Texas. While she was waiting for her plane at the airport, Trisha was scrolling through her phone, and she saw the video that Stuart had taken.

“What the fuck is this?!” thought Trisha when the pornographic video popped up on her phone.

Luckily, Trisha was wearing her headphones so no one could hear sex coming from her phone. She quickly covered her phone and sneaked away to a part of the gate where there were no people. She pulled up the video again.

“I told those assholes no filming!” Trish was upset and embarrassed.

She knew that she had put their phones in the dresser drawer before their fuck session, but she had forgotten about her own phone. She was 99% sure that she did not see the guys open the drawer that night, so she hoped the video on her phone was the only evidence of that night. Before watching the video, Trisha nearly hit the trash button to delete it forever. Something, however, compelled her to hit the play button instead. Before doing so, Trisha checked her surroundings to make sure no one was looking.

She hit play and saw a woman on all-fours being fucked doggy-style. She could see that the woman’s eyes were closed, and her face was one of pleasure. Trisha felt her pussy begin to moisten. She could not believe the woman in the video was her. Her finger hovered over the delete button once again, but she reconsidered and simply closed the video. Surprisingly, Trisha enjoyed watching herself get fucked. She would save this for later to entertain herself on those lonely nights when her husband was away on business.

When she got home, Trisha greeted her family. The kids gave her a quick hug as they rushed back out the door to be with their friends. Her husband asked how her trip went.

Trisha replied, “How exciting can an onboarding session be? It was boring, but I managed.”  

That night, Trisha’s husband was surprised when she was the one to initiate sex. This almost never happened. As her husband was fucking her, he could not help but notice that his wife’s pussy felt lax and wetter than normal. He thought her wet pussy was due to him, but Trisha’s mind was on Tom’s large cock. Trisha’s husband attempted to slide his finger into her ass. To his surprise, she did not protest.

After a few minutes of sex, Trisha’s husband turned her over and took her from behind. Trisha lay flat and her husband slid his cock between her legs. He furiously fucked her prone-bone and Trisha began to squeal. For one of the few times in recent memory, her husband was able to make her cum. Feeling a bit frisky and knowing that Trisha had allowed him to finger her asshole, he took a chance and pulled out of Trisha’s pussy to shoot his load onto Trisha’s back.  He was fully expecting her to protest but was surprised when she did not.

Physically spent, her husband said, “Holy shit, that was hot! You should take trips more often if this is how it will be when you get home.”

Trisha smiled and said, “Don’t worry, work will definitely require me to take more of these trips.”  With that, she collapsed on the bed and thought more about Tom’s cock. She could not wait for her next trip out of town.

To be continued…                

Published 
Written by TheDoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments