Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freedom 3. On My Own

""It might be fun to find some other guys to play with," she casually offered."

76
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The men had just left Connie and me. My vagina was still swollen, leaking, and even a little sore from the evening's antics. Both men had each fucked me twice. I don't know how they did it because they took care of her, too. I started to get dressed.

"It might be fun to find some other guys to play with," she casually offered. "On your own."

"I don't understand," I replied.

"There are bars in hotels where men are away from home," she said. "Or maybe you would feel better not starting in a hotel bar. There's a bar next door to a Hampton Inn way over by the airport. It's far enough away that nobody who recognizes you will come in."

"You mean go and pick up a guy? I wouldn't know how."

"Well, go in like you just want a drink. Don't dress like a whore. Jeans and a tee shirt," she suggested. "Sit alone at one of the tall tables, not the bar. Look lonely, hehe, staring into your drink. Maybe something will happen. Maybe you just get a couple of drinks and go home."

I was terrified and, at the same time, excited, a couple of weeks later when the opportunity arose. Hubby was out of state for several days after a big storm tore through Pennsylvania. I swear I was getting wet when I stepped out of my car and started to walk into the Gate Twenty Pub. I could see there was a waiter, so I didn't have to order from the bar. Connie had thought that a beer would go down slower than wine or hard liquor and give me more time to look lonely, haha. I did feel lonely staring into my glass.

I was getting discouraged by the time I finished my salad and ordered a second light beer. But then a middle-aged man, asked, "Is this seat taken?" I shook my head, no, and he sat across from me. "I'm Roger," he informed me before he flagged the waiter and ordered Jack and soda.

“Nicole,” I replied.

The conversation started out awkwardly, but we eventually established that I was a local and he was from Portland, Oregon, here for a couple nights' business.

"You seem lonely." I guess I pulled that off.

"Yeah, I suppose."

"Your husband went off somewhere?"

"He does that a lot. It's his job, you know." I explained that he worked for the electric company. "I just don't like sitting at home alone drinking. So, I go somewhere where I can watch people." Connie had primed me with all my lines.

"We could do something about your loneliness, you know."

"What do you mean?" I pretended to be clueless.

"Why don't you come next door with me?"

My shaking hand went up to my mouth. "Really? ... You mean ....? Oh God!" I twisted my ring.

"I'm sorry. I should have been more respectful."

"It's OK. It's just ... Really?"

"I’m sorry,” he repeated. “I should leave you. I'll pick up your tab."

"No. No. I really am lonely," I confessed. Then, after an appropriately long pause, looking down into my beer, "Maybe next door would be good."

We left together and walked across the parking lot, which was shared with the hotel. I'm sure anyone in the bar who was paying attention knew exactly what was going on, but I was determined not to be embarrassed.

We closed the door to his room behind us. There was only one chair in the room, a typical office-type chair, so we sat side-by-side on the edge of the bed. Roger was handsome but a little pudgy. A few streaks of grey highlighted his light brown hair. There wasn't any small talk.

I just stared into his blue eyes. His hand went to my knee. "Are you OK with this?" he whispered as his lips brushed against my ear. I felt my belly tighten.

My answer was to turn and press my lips against his for an open-mouthed kiss. Roger responded by playing with my tongue as his hand brushed across my top. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and reached under to rub his lightly-haired chest. Through my tee, he gently excited my breasts, first with the palm of his hand and then with fingers wrapped around them. My fingers dug into his pecs, leading him to slide his hand up under my shirt. My bra slid up off my breasts as his hand cupped the bare skin under my shirt.

Breathing deeply, I moved my hand down to his soft, business-man trousers. I found the emerging bulge and squeezed, briefly rubbing up and down. I managed to get two hands to work, unbuttoning his shirt, and sighed quietly as he pulled my tee up over my boobs. I opened the shirt all the way and pulled it off behind him. He pulled me close enough to reach behind and unclip my bra. Then he took off my shirt and let the bra fall to the bed.

Topless, we kissed and caressed each other in the cool air of the room. Roger pushed me back onto the bed and leaned over to tease my nipples with his tongue. I took the opportunity to find his bulge again and, this time, to squeeze and rub aggressively. Suddenly, he was sucking hard on my tit. His hand went to my knee again. My legs flew apart as his hand moved up the fabric of my jeans. He palmed my mound and started rubbing. As my hips rocked up, up, up, I wondered how soon he would discover how wet my panties were.

I found the tab on Roger's zipper and pulled it down. He helped by opening his belt. It was fantastic grabbing his cock through his form-fitting silky underwear. I was able to wrap my hand completely around his cock inside the flexible cloth. God, I wanted to get closer. I moved across and gently took his cock, fabric and all, between my teeth. He moaned softly as my hand cupped his balls while I slid my teeth up and down.

I felt my belt open, and the zipper on my jeans went down. The cool air confirmed my wetness. Roger's hand covered my panties and pushed the cloth between my lips. My emerging climax was all the motivation I needed to pull the waistband down past Roger's cock and take it into my mouth. After a few seconds, I pushed his remaining clothes off and took his balls in my mouth, one by one.

Roger was leaning on one elbow playing with my sex as I licked the side of his shaft. His hand slipped through the waist of my thong, and, finally, touched my vulva directly. Soon his finger pushed between my lips and found my slippery clit.

"Oh God," I moaned. The thought flitted through my head that my angry God might not approve, but it wasn't long before Roger's fingers were in my vagina and his thumb played with my clit. I couldn't wait any longer and wrapped my lips around his cock. He began thrusting in my mouth, and I began bucking as I felt an orgasm build. Then Roger did something I wasn't expecting. He rolled on top of me with his shaft plunging in and out of my mouth while he covered my mound with his mouth. His tongue lapped at my clit, driving me over the edge while his fingers plunged in and out.

I sucked harder and harder on his cock 'til it was obvious he was about to cum. He forced his tongue into my love canal and began fucking me that way. Our mutual climax began. The first jet of his semen erupted in my mouth. My belly contracted violently bringing my hips up to his face over and over. Even my feet were on fire. His strokes each shot another load of his juice into my throat. I thought I was about to pee, but I didn't stop. I felt something contract, but not my bladder. It seemed like my juices had squirted him in the face, and soon a hot stream of fluid ran down past my asshole.

maturskilledd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maturskilledd

When our orgasms subsided, we stayed in that position. I continued to suck and slurp on his softening shaft. He kept using his tongue in and out and all around my pussy. I could feel his face was wet. My clit was still on fire. It almost hurt when he licked me there. We rolled onto our sides and continued our play. I had a knee up to give him access, and he pressed his cock against my face so I could gnaw on it.

I felt his arm reach around my waist and grab my butt cheek. Then his finger, still damp from my pussy, rimmed my asshole. He sucked on my clit and fingered me with the other hand until I had another, somewhat lesser orgasm. I gave him the same pleasure at his rear as I sucked on his organ.

Eventually, Roger's shaft was erect again. I knew what I needed. I pushed him over onto his back and sat on his belly facing him. As I rose up and held his shaft upright, I mocked his earlier question, "Are you OK with this?" As he nodded, I eased myself down. It felt so wonderful. I just sat on his cock for a while appreciating its pressure against my cervix. Why had I put off lovemaking like this for so many years?

Roger grabbed both of my tits and squeezed gently. I began sliding up and down on his cock. He pushed up inside of me every time. I rode him like that for several minutes, grateful it was round two for him. I leaned over to be able to join my mouth with his. Now it was his thrusts between my legs that provided the action. Our moans were embarrassingly loud in the hotel room.

We rolled over into missionary position. He propped himself up on his hands as his penis hammered my vagina. My hips were free to push up against every stroke.

I was pretty sure he didn't have much longer, so I said, "I want to get on my knees." He took the opportunity to lick my pussy and asshole before he mounted me for the finale. I had learned from the other men how great that position felt. Roger's interlude licking me had given him more staying power. My belly convulsed again. His eruptions began for the second time that night. When he was done, he didn't let me roll over. Instead, he used his tongue to lap up the jelly that flowed out of my opening. He pulled my butt cheeks apart and rimmed me with his tongue 'til I had another orgasm.

When that subsided, I pushed him over and took his shaft in my mouth. The wonderful taste of our lovemaking filled my mouth and nostrils. I could see where I had squirted him and cleaned there with my tongue.

If that first night with my friends was amazing, this night was even more so. What a wonderful man. We had done almost everything I had heard of. We sat with our backs against the headboard with a cover pulled up to keep our naked bodies warm. We told each other how great it had been as we softly caressed each other between the legs. I told him about my home sex life and what had happened with the others. He said he had never picked up a woman in a bar, but he had cheated with a woman he worked with. He had gone to an office party without his wife and one thing led to an affair. His wife had passed away suddenly a couple of years back, never knowing about that. He had only been able to have sex three or four times since then.

Amazingly, we were both getting aroused. I threw my knee over his legs and sat on them facing him. He slid his butt away from the headboard, and I eased myself onto his cock. We kissed as I slowly rode him up and down. His hands squeezed my boobs and twiddled my nipples. "I guess now, I've done just about everything I ever heard of," I told him. "Especially after tonight," I added with a wink.

"Just about?" he asked.

"Well nobody has ever used my rear. I thought maybe you were going to do that earlier."

"I've never done that either, but I've always been curious." And so we decided to check one more thing off our list before I left. Our chatting and touching had already aroused us. I eased further up his torso, which dragged his shaft out of my pussy. He reached between my legs and held his glistening organ upright again. I helped him find my butt hole.

It hurt at first, but I didn't complain. Then I felt his shaft slide deeper and deeper into my rectum. It was strangely satisfying as he plunged in and out. Instinctively, I reached underneath my tummy and rubbed my sex.

I tried my best to tighten my sphincter. "It's so tight," he exclaimed.

As he got closer to his climax, I held his hand to my cunt. Two fingers pushed open my slit. On either side, they excited my clit and squeezed it. Then he pushed them into my vagina as he started to cum in my rear. My own climax peaked as his last ejaculation hit.

I was glad when he pulled out. It was getting sore back there. I learned later that you're supposed to use KY. Things had started to dry out until his eruption provided the lubricant.

"I suppose we should shower," I suggested. We ran into the bathroom and turned on the tap. I realized I had other needs. "I have to pee, first," I told him and sat on the toilet while he stepped into the tub. Hubby and I never stayed in the room when the other one used the toilet, but it didn't seem to matter that Roger was there. I watched when it was his turn.

In the shower, we lathered each other all over. Roger's penis got extra clean. It felt so nice, his hands gliding all over my skin, including all the special places. I know people have sex in the shower, but we were really spent. I just held his cock between my legs and let it slide to and fro. I only had enough energy to ask him, "Can I stay with you here? I really would be lonely at home."

I slept with nothing on but my thong. Morning brought more sex. Roger went downstairs and brought breakfast up on a tray. Over coffee and juice and a waffle, we again told each other how wonderful it had been. Before he had to run to his meeting, I gave him the email I used with Connie and the others, He decided to set one up in case someone from his family oversaw his regular account. The next time he was in town, I stuffed an extra change of panties and a nightie into my purse. And just in case, a bottle of KY.

I tried the pickup thing a couple more times and went across the parking lot with other men, but nothing matched that time with Roger. That time and the times with him that followed.

And I found out through the grapevine that Luke was carrying on with a lineswoman who often traveled with Luke's team and worked the same shifts at home. They weren't being too careful. I was the only one in the dark. His strict religious constraints had gone out the same door as mine. I was relieved. Sex was a happy part of my life. I could stop feeling guilty. Anyway, I saw an attorney and filed for divorce.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments