Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Game Night - Part 3

"Moody bf leaves and girlfriend 'entertains' his game friends - continued"

67
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.3k words 7.3k words

"Yes. Oh, fuck, yes. I'll do anything. Oh, fuck. Mm, fuck. Just keep fucking me," Kelly screamed, as Davey released her tits reluctantly and grabbed her slim waist, slamming into her harder than ever.

Just then, with both orgasms growing, Kelly lifted her head from where it hung. The fucking Davey was giving her was just out of this world, however something caught her eye, and she lifted her head just in time to see Ian stand up on the couch, his pants around his ankles, and a dick that seemed the same size as Johnnie's pointing right at her face.

Without hesitation, Kelly reached forward, holding on to Ian's waist with one hand for dear life as Davey continued to relentlessly fuck her from behind, while the other wrapped tightly around his throbbing shaft.

The stunningly sexy girlfriend of three years did not know who this guy was, all she knew was that Gerrie knew him and that he had come over tonight. She had never met him before in her life. Oh, and she knew that Gerrie didn't seem to like the guy for some reason.

However, here she was, getting royally fucked by one of her boyfriend's friend's from behind, while she was about to suck this guy's dick who she didn't even know, and her boyfriend didn't even like! The thought made her shiver in pleasure, and she felt her orgasm double in its intensity.

"Suck my dick, you sexy bitch," Ian growled harshly, and Kelly obeyed instantly and obediently.

Actually, even if she hadn't wanted to, there would have been little she could have done, as both Ian and Davey thrust forward at the same time. The force from both ends impaled Kelly hard on both dicks, one slamming deep into her burning hot, vice-like pussy from behind, and the other filling her hot, wet mouth and thrusting deep at her throat.

Instinctively, Kelly sucked hard on Ian's dick with all the concentration she could while having Davey's metal rod shoved relentlessly into her pussy from behind. However, it was hard to bob her head up and down his solid dick as her other boyfriend's friend ploughed into her relentlessly from behind.

"SLURP, SLURP, SQUEAK, SQUEAK," came the sounds from the gorgeous brunette sucking Ian's large dick, until finally it sank deep within her throat, added to the sounds of the assault the couch was undergoing as Davey continued to pound Kelly relentlessly.

"Mmph. Mmph," Kelly moaned around Ian's hard cock, as she continued to suck and flick her tongue over the head of his dick as best she could while Davey pulled her back onto his raging-shaft.

Ian, though, was not to be put off by his 'friend's' girlfriend's obvious difficulty. And so being so chivalrous, he decided to give her a hand, and so grasping a handful of her hair, the guy she had just met and that her boyfriend didn't really like continued to shove his dick in and out of her mouth as hard and fast as Davey was from behind her, helping her to suck his cock like she was oh so desperate for it.

"Look at me, Kelly," Ian demanded, and Kelly raised her eyes to look up at him, his pulsing dick filling her mouth and throat, her red lips wrapped tightly around the thick shaft, sliding up and down the whole length lewdly, as Davey continued to slam her from behind.

Ian's grin was smugger than either Davey's or Johnnie's had been, as if he had won one over on someone. When he spoke, Kelly understood why, and she almost came right then and there.

"I told Gerrie I'd have my dick between your lips the first time I met you."

Kelly groaned, rolling her eyes as Ian told her that.

"I told him I'd have you drinking my cum in front of him too. He said, damn girl you're a good fucking cocksucker, damn, suck my dick, Kelly, ungh, fuck, he also said you didn't swallow. Fucking wanker. You just need a good man. I'll show you."

Kelly couldn't reply with his eight-inch cock shoved down her throat and Davey still pounding her hard from behind, however if she could have all the incredibly hot girlfriend would have done was moaned like crazy. Fuck! She was actually fucking and sucking two guys at once! One was her boyfriend's friend, and another was a guy she didn't know and Gerrie didn't like! Fuck!

For the next ten minutes the two 'friends' double-teamed the hot girlfriend, one pumping his thick dick in and out of her tight, hot pussy, meant only for her loving boyfriend. The other, meanwhile, groaned as Kelly continued to suck his cock for all he was worth.

His words seemed to turn her on even more. He had told Gerrie to his face that his girlfriend would be sucking his cock the first time they met, and here she was, getting fucked from behind, sucking his cock better than she had ever sucked her boyfriend's smaller dick, in a threesome, in their own house, while her boyfriend was who knew where, could come back at any moment, and three of his other friends were there watching it all.

That thought was all Kelly could take and suddenly the familiar tingling began within her and the world slowly began to spin. She could no longer concentrate on sucking Ian's dick, and instead just let him fuck her face by roughly pulling her hair.

Her pussy was on fire as she felt Davey begin to buck wildly behind her, telling her his own orgasm was coming soon, and then as if the thought had tipped him over the edge, Davey suddenly roared.

"Ian, back off, I'm going to cum," her boyfriend's friend, the second to fuck her that night, bellowed tightly.

Ian reluctantly pulled his dick from Kelly's throat and mouth, and Kelly gasped for breath as senseless groans of ecstasy escaped her own lips, as once more her body was ripped with a flaring orgasm, so powerful that she felt her knees give, and if it hadn't been for the couch and Davey's rock-solid dick buried within her, she knew that she would have collapsed into a heap on the floor.

"Oh. Uh," was all she could manage to make out as she came hard. The world began to spin as she shook uncontrollably, and then, Davey yanked her head back hard. "Uh."

Kelly grunted as her boyfriend's muscular friend pulled her hair, yanking her head back hard as he fucked her with all he had for a few moments. She could do nothing but take his dick, which made her own orgasm even more intense.

Suddenly, true to his word, her boyfriend's friend pulled out and spun her around like Johnnie had done. Kelly briefly wondered if he too was going to cum on her face, however she only had a split second before Davey shoved his dick into her mouth.

Less than a moment later Davey grunted, then roared.

"Uh. Fuck, I'm fucking cumming," he yelled, as he gripped her head strongly.

A torrent of cum burst from her boyfriend's friend's dick as it was buried in her mouth. Swiftly her mouth filled with cum that soaked her tongue and coated the insides of her mouth, and though she tried to move, Davey's strong hand tightly holding her head in her hair would not budge.

Shot after shot of cum blasted into her mouth, hitting her tonsils, streaming over her tongue, pumping into her mouth. Kelly looked up at Davey, who stared down at her with such a look of rapture that she felt that fire burn harder within her.

She never swallowed for her boyfriend, and here she was, with her boyfriend's friend's dick buried within her mouth, dumping what seemed like pints of his cum into her mouth with as much force as he had fucked her, and she was looking into his eyes.

She had already let two of them fuck her without a condom, something she had never done with Gerrie, even after three years, and so with a surge of horny lust Kelly did the only thing that she could do...she began noisily swallowing the thick, potent seed.

"Uh, yeah, Kelly, swallow my cum," Davey groaned as he stared into her eyes. Kelly's eyes never left his as his cock continued to spurt load after load into her mouth, and Kelly continued to swallow each thick rope as it came.

After a moment, she lifted her hand to take a hold of Davey's dick and began pumping it, trying to get all of the cum from his hard shaft. Seeing that she was not resisting any longer, her boyfriend's friend let go of her head and leaned on the couch. His friend's girlfriend continued to pump his cock, bobbing her head up and down a little, trying to work all of his cum from his balls. Sucking and swallowing, Kelly felt Davey's cum leak a little from the sides of her mouth.

The room was silent except Davey's heavy breathing, and the sound of Kelly loudly and hungrily gulping down her boyfriend's friend's gallons of cum.

GULP, GULP, GULP.

Kelly swallowed so much cum, she couldn't understand how Davey had made so much, even in his big balls. However finally when she thought she wouldn't be able to swallow any more, Davey pulled his slowly softening dick from her mouth, and Kelly looked up at him, cum dribbling from her mouth as he wiped the head of his thick, yet softening dick, across her soft, red-painted lips.

"You don't swallow for Gerrie, ah, Kel?" Davey asked proudly, and more than a little breathlessly.

The sexy brunette smiled prettily at that, knowing the others were watching, before she opened her mouth, showing a whole mouth filled with cum, before she leaned her head back and very slowly, and very nosily, swallowed every last drop. Opening her mouth to show she had swallowed it all, Kelly wiped her lips with her finger before sucking the last glob of Davey's sticky white seed from her finger.

A small beep was heard, and Kelly looked once more to Ian, who was holding his phone towards her.

"Damn, that was hot. I got her sucking and swallowing all of Davey's load, man," Ian exclaimed excitedly, before he put his phone away. "I'll make sure you all get a copy of that, and the photo."

Kelly laughed lightly to herself at that as she straightened her top and bra from the hot fucking. Her face was flushed, and her hair was a bit messed up, but damn, she felt great, and fuck, she felt desired!

"Wow, you boys really are using me in more ways than Gerrie has," dhe said with a playful smile, and the guys around her laughed.

"I wonder where he is?" Johnnie asked as he pulled his jeans up.

"Who cares, we're fucking his hot girlfriend," Ian replied, and Kelly laughed lightly again, "Speaking of which..." he added, before he took her hand, helping her up, "...it's my turn."

Kelly let out a deep breath as she let Ian lead her tiredly towards wherever he had in mind to fuck her. Surprisingly, he led her into the kitchen and helped her up so that she was sitting on the green felt on the poker table. Looking around, she felt a surge of lust, as she realised that Ian had sat her on the side where Gerrie had been sitting a couple of hours earlier.

Looking at him, she smiled lustfully.

"It's not enough that you get to fuck his girlfriend; you have to fuck me right where he was sitting?" she asked with a playful grin, biting her bottom lip gently as she watched Ian line his cock up with her pussy.

"I think it's so hot that his girlfriend will fuck a guy she doesn't even know, a friend of her boyfriend, who her boyfriend doesn't like," Ian said, as he ever-so-slowly began to push his hard dick into her, causing Kelly to bite her lip a little harder as a light moan escaped her mouth, "I said I'd have you drinking my cum, so I won't cum inside you this time," the words 'this time' made Kelly shudder in lust, "But I'm still going to fuck you, baby. I'd fuck you in front of his face if he was here."

Kelly moaned loudly at that, and Ian finished slowly burying his hard shaft within his rival's girlfriend.

Placing her hands behind her to hold herself up, Kelly stared into Ian's eyes, her large tits heaving up and down from the intense lust she felt at the situation. Here she was, with her boyfriend's rival's dick buried inside her, in their kitchen, on the poker table, and she was about to give herself to him, allow him to fuck her bareback, which she had never let his rival, her boyfriend, ever do. After all she had done tonight, she was willing to let this man, this stranger, do whatever he wanted to her.

"Well then, baby, you had best show your rival's girlfriend that you're a better man," she teased sexily with a playful voice filled with lust, "You had better fuck me better than he can. You have a bigger, thicker dick than he does. You have your dick buried in me bareback, baby. He never has and never will. I'm going to drink your cum, baby, I haven't drunk his. So, fuck me, Ian, fuck me harder and better than my boyfriend and make me scream and moan for you. Make me beg for your um big cock. I want my boyfriend's rival to nail me, baby, nail me hard to his table."

Kelly's words burned in her loins, and set a fire in Ian's eyes. Without another word, the third of her boyfriend's friends pulled his dick out of her hot, tight pussy before slamming hard back into her. For the third time that night, Kelly screamed in pleasure as another of her boyfriend's friends began to fuck her senseless.

***

Gerrie watched the sports on the television in the bar, trying to ignore the old, strange-smelling drunk that was trying to talk to him. He intended to watch the end of the next show, something he had wanted to see and been waiting for, before he began to make his way back to his house. Kelly would likely be in bed now. They'd talk about everything tomorrow, and by the nighttime everything would be square. Chuckling to himself at his genius, Gerrie slammed the shooter glass down and called for one more.

Meanwhile, back in his own kitchen, his rival was slamming his hard dick in and out of his hot girlfriend's blazingly horny pussy. Kelly was groaning loudly, begging for more of his hard cock, knowingly and eagerly letting herself be fucked by the guy her boyfriend hated so much, and enjoying every moment of it.

As Gerrie continued to watch the game, Ian continued to watch his dick drive in and out of Kelly's hot pussy, and Kelly continued to come ever close to her third orgasm of the evening.

***

Ian gloated smugly as he felt the tight, hot pussy of his rival's girlfriend grip like a vice around his rock-hard cock as he continued to drive it home relentlessly. Kelly was a hot woman, hotter than any he had ever had, and better yet she was the girlfriend of a guy who couldn't stand him. He loved the fact that he was nailing this guy's girlfriend in the guy's own house, but what he liked more than that was what he had planned for after.

Ian looked up to stare at the girlfriend's big tits as they bounced lewdly beneath her tight top. He was going to have to get a good feel of those soon, preferably while Gerrie was looking at him. Yes, walking up behind the hottie and groping her big tits in front of her boyfriend sounded hot.

Reluctantly looking from her large rack, Ian's smugness deepened as he saw that Kelly's face was contorted in ecstasy from the great fucking he was giving her. She had already begged for his cock, now he wanted to hear what he had planned on.

"Oh. Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Oh, fuck. Yes, baby. Your dick is so fucking good, baby. Fuck me with it. Oh, fuck your rival's girlfriend hard, baby! Fuck me on this table! Oh, yeah. Um," Kelly groaned erotically, as Ian continued to slam his big dick deep into her.

The stunning girlfriend was now staring into his eyes, still leaning back on her hands. Her mouth formed an 'O' between her lust-filled moans, her big tits shook violently as he continued to slam home with all his might, filling her wanton pussy repeatedly to her delight.

"You prefer me fucking you than your boyfriend, Kelly?" he growled, as he held onto her legs, hooking them over his arms so he could pull her closer and fuck her harder.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh. Oh, yes. Oh, fuck, yes. I love you fucking me. You fuck me so much better than Gerrie. You're so much fucking better. So fucking good," Gerrie's girlfriend of three years groaned, before she let her head fall back, relishing in the feeling Ian was giving her.

Ian's smugness deepened with every lust-filled word.

"Tell me who's the better man," he demanded, and slammed his dick extra hard, bringing a loud grunt from the gorgeous, big-titted brunette, to drive home the point. Literally.

"Oh, fuck. You are. Fuck me. Oh, fuck, don't ever stop fucking me. Oh, yeah. Yes. Yes. Fuck me, Ian. Fuck Gerrie's girl. Fuck her hard. Oh, you're so fucking good. Mmn," Kelly moaned loudly, lifting her head once more to look into his eyes, and Ian felt a deep pride swelling his head, both of them.

"Who do you belong to?" he demanded, and smiled darkly as Kelly did not even hesitate to answer.

"You! Oh, fuck, I'm yours, ohm. I belong to you and your fucking big dick! Oh. Yeah. Yeah. Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Oh," Kelly groaned even louder, "Fuck me whenever you fucking want, Ian! Fuck me in front of Gerrie. Oh, just don't stop fucking me. Please, fuck me! Please!"

Ian grinned, satisfied, and turned all his attention to making this girl feel more pleasure than her boyfriend could ever give her. Pleasure only his rival could.

Slamming his dick home harder and faster, Kelly's moans, lewd groans, and ecstatic squeals of pleasure filled the kitchen loudly. The table soon began to squeak and rock under the pressure of the intense fucking taking place on it. Chips and cards lay all over the floor as the table shook and shimmied, while Kelly took eight inches of thick cock from her boyfriend's rival.

Her big tits continued to bounce lustfully in front of Ian's eyes, and he grinned as he thought of something. He had had his dick buried in Kelly's mouth. His dick was now buried deep in her pussy. All that was left was to see these big tits of hers.

Letting one of her legs go at that thought, he grabbed hold of the bottom of Kelly's tight, red top and roughly pulled it up over her black-lace bra covered tits.

The sight that confronted him was a dream. The sexy brunette girlfriend's heavy tits looked even bigger clad in her black-lace bra, with her tight, red, strap top bunched up lewdly above her huge rack.

Ian congratulated himself on deciding to come over tonight. He had only planned on jibing Gerrie, but things had worked out much better. Now he was nailing his girlfriend instead, watching her bra-clad tits jiggle forcefully every time he slammed his dick to the hilt in her tight pussy.

He was making her moan and groan like Gerrie never could, and as he felt his orgasm coming closer, he knew he had one last plan to make happen, one final humiliation for this hot stunner's boyfriend.

***

Kelly felt her tits bouncing around within her bra, barely able to contain the two large mounds after all of the forceful fucking she had received tonight. Her red top was now pushed up just above her tits, showing her black-lace bra clad breasts off to her boyfriend's rival as he continued to pound her pussy hard with his unprotected hard cock.

Her arms were slowly growing weaker as her orgasm grew closer, and after being fucked by Ian for the last twenty minutes, Kelly could barely hold herself up.

She couldn't describe how hot, horny, and good she felt. All she knew was that this dick was making her hotter than ever. While Johnnie and Davey had screwed her brains out oh so fucking amazingly, Ian knew how to please her in every way. Fuck, the way he felt inside her, how he fucked her, how he moved, held her, touched her, stared at her, what he said, how he said it, fuck, all of it drove her higher and hotter.

She wanted nothing more than to have Ian screw her lights out for the rest of the night. Staring at him, knowing Gerrie didn't like this guy, and that here she was, letting him screw her bareback and stare at her half naked tits, made her want to scream with pleasure.

"Um. Oh. Fuck me. Yes. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, Ian, fuck me, baby! Oh. Fuck me hard. Harder. Oh, yes. Give me your dick. Fill me up, baby. Fuck your rival's girlfriend. Make her cum for you. Oh. You're, oh, fuck, fuck me, oh fuck me, you're the best. Ohm," Kelly groaned loudly in between taking deep breaths that pushed her glorious breasts tightly against her black lace bra.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

Ian continued to do so with vigour, ploughing into her hard, and Kelly let her head fall back.

"Oh, fuck, yeah. I'm fucking Gerrie's girl. Stupid asshole," Ian grunted, and Kelly groaned deeply in pleasure.

Suddenly the hot girlfriend felt her arms beginning to weaken from holding herself up, and so she let herself lie down on her back on the table, and wrapped her legs around Ian's waist, pulling him deeper into her hot pussy.

"Um," she moaned, as she rolled her eyes before closing them, relishing in the wonderful feeling her boyfriend's rival was giving her as he repeatedly stuffed her full of his big, hard cock, "Oh, Ian. Nail me to this fucking table. Oh, baby. Fuck me good. Please, baby, I need, no, I WANT your big fucking dick so much!"

Ian grinned smugly and complied. And so, he grabbed hold of Kelly's large tits, squeezing and mauling them hard, digging his fingers into the soft but firm flesh as he pulled her uncaringly towards his dick as he slammed deep into her.

The feeling made Kelly moan louder than before and she rolled her head from side to side, gripping the side of the table tightly with her hands, uncaring of twisting, bending, or knocking cards and chips from the green felt that she was being fucked so thoroughly on.

"Oh. Um. Yeah. So good," she moaned as loudly as she could, while Ian continued to slam deep into her, "Fuck me hard. Squeeze my big tits. Oh. You're going, oh fuck me, baby, ohum, oh, you're going to be able to look, oh fuck, Gerrie in the face, um, yeah, knowing you fucked his girlfriend, OH, in our kitchen, um, and I sucked your big fucking dick, yeah. Oh. And you felt my big fucking tits. Fuck me, baby. I begged you, oh, begged you to fuck me. Nail me. Fucking nail me! Oh. Um. I'll drink your cum, oh, fuck you whenever you want! Yes. Oh. Just make me cum. Make your rival's girlfriend fucking cum with your big dick, baby. Cum on me, all over me, oh, I'll swallow your cum. Oh. Yes."

Kelly felt her orgasm approaching as Ian continued to pound her pussy hard. His big, thick dick, sliding swiftly and forcefully deep into her, fucking her better and harder than her boyfriend ever had or could. Ian was mauling her big tits; his dick was about to make her cum. She would do anything for him right now. And then…

"Oh, yeah. I’m cumming!" she suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, as her third orgasm of the evening tore through her body. As she did, violent spasms shot through her and she suddenly shook violently on the table, her scream turning into a loud, unintelligible, wordless moan of pure pleasure, as bolt after bolt of lightning lashed through her body.

As her own orgasm shook her violently, Kelly heard Ian grunt and his movements jerk. She knew he was about to cum, his dick buried deep within her, however she didn't care. The world was spinning in orgasmic ecstasy.

Suddenly she vaguely heard Ian grunt out a demand for something, and then she felt him pull his big dick out of her needy pussy. She groaned at the sudden emptiness she felt, however she managed to open her eyes to watch as Ian held a wineglass in front of his dick and began shooting his load right into it.

His white, sticky cum began to quickly fill the glass, and Kelly was wondering as her own orgasm began to slowly tingle down gently if he was going to be able to fill two with the pearly seed. However, before his cum filled the glass, Kelly moved and as the glass was about to be filled, she cupped her hands and let the last of Ian's cum shoot into her hands.

The rival of her boyfriend smiled smugly down at her as he watched his cum fill her hands, and Kelly smiled wickedly back as she lifted her cupped hands to her mouth.

"When you look at Gerrie again, you can always remember his girlfriend doing this with your cum," she said in a tired, well-fucked tone, before she opened her mouth and tipped all of his cum into her mouth, swallowing every last drop, her eyes remaining locked on him, before she slowly and seductively, licked her hands clean, "Mm, tasty."

Ian grinned proudly and arrogantly, however as Kelly held out her hands for the glass, he shook his head.

"Not now, my dear, this is for later," he said, as he offered her a hand to help her up.

Kelly eyed him quizzically; however, she didn't push it further. What could be hotter than having his rival's girlfriend drink his cum from a wine glass? Taking a deep breath and feeling very satisfied, though still remarkably horny, she pulled her top back down as she let him lead her back into the lounge on very unsteady legs, where he placed the cum-filled wine glass on the table where her other glass was.

"Phew, you boys sure know how to keep a girl entertained while her boyfriend isn't here," she joked with a grin, as she tried to fix her hair a little, "Three of you in one night, and all of you fucked me so good."

That last made Kelly's pussy tingle more with the thought that she had fucked three of her boyfriend's friends in one night so far. It was just lucky that Gerrie hadn't come back yet. Looking around the room, her eyes fell on the muscular frame of Gerrie's black friend, Simon. Kelly had never had a black man before. Well, she had had three out of five so far, she may as well finish what she started now.

"Well, I believe I've never been fucked by a black man before," she suddenly said with a playful teasing tone, as she tried to recapture her breath, as she smiled playfully at Simon.

"You know what they say about once you try it, baby," Gerrie's friend replied in a deep bass voice, a playful smile of his own on his face, and a look of pure desire painting his face.

"Mm, well, why don't we try?" Kelly purred back, "Everyone else has chosen where to do Gerrie's girlfriend. Where do you want me?"

Looking at the taller, muscular, black man made Kelly's pussy burn with desire, however she managed to look quite innocent at him, even if she was still naked from the waist down.

Smiling a mischievous smile Simon walked over and took her hand, his large dark-skinned hand enveloping hers.

"Come with me, white girl, let me show you what your boyfriend can't," he said in his deep voice, as calmly as if he was taking her to see a new car or something, though with far more pleased and horny insinuation.

Kelly purred in delight as she followed Simon, not knowing where he was going to take her, but eagerly looking forward to not only screwing another of her boyfriend's friends, but also a black man for the first time in her life.

The thought of watching his big, black cock sinking in and out of her hot, pink pussy, completely unprotected, his dark hands all over her pale body, squeezing her tits, and his dark lips mashed against hers, fuck, they all made her feel hotter and hornier by the minute, until as she followed him, she thought that she might cum the moment he touched her.

Calmly, as if leading his friend's girlfriend somewhere in his own house to fuck the life out of her wasn't anything out of the ordinary, Simon led her out of the lounge, the others following eagerly behind. Calmly, he led her upstairs by the hand and Kelly was surprised with what he asked next.

"Which one is yours and Gerrie's bedroom?" he asked just as calmly.

Kelly felt her heart beat faster as she pointed toward their room, and then followed as Simon led her in by her hand gently. Walking her over to the large, wooden double bed, her boyfriend's 'friend' wasted no time in planting his dark lips against her bright red ones. Without hesitation Kelly let his tongue search her mouth as hers searched his, dancing together in a passionate embrace for a minute before she broke the kiss, staring up at him with lust burning her eyes to flame.

"You want to fuck me on my own bed? The bed me and Gerrie sleep in?" Kelly asked, she could already feel her orgasm building.

Simon's smile deepened, and Kelly heard Ian exclaim his approval and no doubt fumble for his camera phone.

"Well then, baby, let's see if the black friend of my boyfriend can fuck me any better than he can in this bed," she purred playfully, as she crawled onto the bed to the side where Gerrie usually slept, "He sleeps here, baby. Fuck me good and I won't change the covers."

Simon's clothes were off in a flash, and soon he was crawling onto the bed and between Kelly's now spread legs. That was the moment Kelly saw Simon's dick for the first time, as he lined it up with her pussy. Her eyes widened in shock and horny lust.

"Fuck me! You're huge!" the hot brunette girlfriend exclaimed, as she stared intently at what must have been a ten-inch dick that was even thicker than Davey's! It was a monster! It made her shudder in excitement.

Simon simply grinned, his teeth flashing white.

"Time for a real fucking white girl," he replied, before he pushed the head of his dick forward, pushing and stuffing it deep into Kelly's incredibly tight pussy.

Kelly's eyes widened and she took a deep breath, holding it as her mouth widened into a wide 'O'. The only sound coming from her was an occasional whimper of pleasure.

Simon took his time, knowing that she had obviously never taken a dick this big before, and so slowly he pushed forward, letting her accommodate to his size. The feel of her pussy was amazing. She was so tight and hot, he felt like he was going to cum right then and there, and that was without looking at her hot body or gorgeous face.

Slowly he stuffed his friend's girlfriend full of his cock, and stuffing it was. He worked his big dick back and forth until finally he had the hot white girlfriend fully impaled on his huge, solid, monster dick.

Kelly simply lay back, relishing in the feel of the humungous shaft for a while, until finally Simon began to slowly pull his dick out of her, and then he placed his hands either side of her, and Kelly wrapped her smooth, white legs tightly around his waist, and then Simon thrust forward, slamming every inch of his enormous dick into Gerrie's girlfriend.

Kelly didn't know that she could feel so good, nor scream so loud.

***

Gerrie finished his last drink as the programme he had wanted to watch finished, and so he stood and walked out of the bar. Walking out into the warmth of the night air, the oblivious boyfriend couldn't help but smile to himself, all of the earlier irritation having left him after the long time he had been out. He was looking forward to getting back and seeing Kelly. It would be nice to go to sleep in their bed and hold her tight while he fell asleep.

Little did he know that his loving girlfriend was already in their bed, being 'loved' by his black friend like he never could. Kelly was clawing at Simon's back in absolute ecstasy as the muscular black man repeatedly drove his enormous dick home, deep inside her tight pussy. As Gerrie walked, Simon fucked Kelly so hard that the bed creaked warningly, and the large wooden headboard struck the wall forcefully.

While Gerrie crossed the road, heading home after a long night, Kelly screamed in lust-filled ecstasy as her boyfriend's friend gave her the fucking of her life.

***

Simon could barely hold himself back as Kelly writhed in ecstasy beneath him and wildly bucked her slender hips up to meet his every thrust. He continued to slam his dick as hard as he could into the hot, white girl's body.

She groaned, screamed, and moaned for more. Her nails clawed rents down his dark-skinned back as her face contorted in the pleasure of her first orgasm with him. Slamming her pussy full of his dick, Simon held himself steady on his arms, continuing to pound his friend's girlfriend with regular, swift, and powerful strokes that reached places Kelly never knew she had.

Her legs locked tightly around his waist felt good, her moans of lustful pleasure were music to his ears. If he had known he would have gotten this reaction from Gerrie's hot girlfriend, he would have fucked her well before now.

However, knowing that he was fucking her hard on the bed that Gerrie slept in with her made his balls tighten. He continued to pound the girlfriend of his friend with all his might, determined to give her a fucking that she would never forget, which by the looks of it, she wouldn't.

"Oh. Oh, fuck! Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh. Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Fuck me!" the stunning brunette continued to scream, as Simon jack-hammered his huge, solidly hard cock in and out of her so fast that his dick was a blur.

Grunting from the effort, he continued to slam his hard cock into Kelly's tight, hot, white pussy. The wooden bed squeaked violently, seeming to threaten to break if the onslaught of the sexy girlfriend being fucked didn't end soon. The large wooden headboard slammed viciously against the wall, and from what Simon could see, there were several dents in the wall that the headboard had made that had not been there before.

Flakes of plaster fell from the ceiling as the wall continued to be assaulted as Simon continued to give Kelly the biggest, hardest, dick she had ever had.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh. Oh! Um. Yeah," Gerrie's knockout girlfriend groaned, before Simon's dick slammed back into her, knocking the breath from her body once more.

"That's it, white girl. I'll fuck you better than your boyfriend," Simon growled, as he took hold of Kelly's hands, locking them with his, and held her down, slamming into her.

Kelly simply groaned and screamed in wordless pleasure as Simon nailed her hard to the bed she shared with her boyfriend.

For ten more minutes, Simon pounded his friend's girlfriend into the bed, before finally he lay down on top of her and rolled her over on top of him, so that he was lying in the middle of the bed.

Kelly swayed, feeling that the only thing holding her up was this huge monster that was buried deep into her womb. She would never have believed that she could have taken all of his dick, yet here she was, straddling her boyfriend's black friend, on the bed she shared with her boyfriend, impaled to the hilt on a ten-inch, thick, black dick that was naked.

Opening her eyes as she looked down at Simon, lying with Gerrie's pillow now under his head, she took a moment to catch her breath from the phenomenal fucking he had just given her. She could barely breathe, and her body tingled all over.

Fuck, she could barely think straight with how incredible the sex had been! She had wanted to moan obscenities to him as she had the others, but fuck, with that big black dick pummelling her pussy like a bull, every thought had been driven from her mind and all that was left was cock and pleasure!

Panting heavily as she looked down at her boyfriend's naked black friend, her large breasts heaving beneath her crumpled top, Kelly let herself notice the contrast in their skin colour, his dark brown and her light white.

The knowledge, not only that she was fucking another of her boyfriend's friends, not only that she was letting him fuck her in their bed, but that she had an unprotected black dick buried to the hilt in her, made Kelly groan, and slowly begin to move up and down the wonderful length.

"Oh, fuck. Your dick, it is, oh, it's fucking unbelievable. You're, um, so fucking huge. Oh. Um. Don't ever take it out of me, please! Just fuck me forever. Fuck Gerrie, I'll be your girl, if you promise me this dick forever," Kelly moaned lustfully as she gently rode up and down on Simon's monster cock.

"If you want this dick, Kelly, you had better fuck it right," her boyfriend's black friend grunted arrogantly, and Kelly opened her eyes to look into his eyes.

Smiling wickedly, Kelly began to move up and down Simon's dick faster and harder, until after a moment she was bouncing up and down on his hard dick, impaling herself on the rigid member again and again as the mattress springs began to squeak gently.

Over and over that impressively massive cock slid in and out of her hungry pussy, driving deep with Simon's thrusts up as she slammed herself down. And it didn't take long until, with glazed eyes, the busty brunette was groaning and moaning loudly and lewdly.

"Oh, yeah. Um. Oh, fuck. So fucking good. Oh, I love your dick in me. Yes. I’ll do anything, whatever you want, oh. Just fuck me," Kelly groaned as loud as she could, as she continued to ride Simon faster and harder.

The bed began to squeak lewdly once more, and the headboard once again began to thud hard against the wall, as Kelly bounced up and down on her boyfriend's friend's dick.

SLAM, SLAM, SQUEAK, SQUEAK, THUD, THUD.

“Oh, yeah!"

Reverberated through the room as Kelly rode Simon's huge, unprotected ten-inch, thick black dick.

After a few minutes, Kelly reached down to take a hold of her red top and pull it up over her head, tossing it to the floor carelessly. She never missed a beat and continued to happily impale herself on Simon's ten-inch shaft.

"Um. Do you like fucking me, Simon?" she asked as she pushed her hair from her face. Her now only black-lace bra clad tits, bouncing up and down in time with her rhythmic slamming down on Simon's dick, "Um, fuck you're so good, um, oh, do you like fucking Gerrie's girlfriend?"

Simon himself looked to be in ecstasy as he watched his friend's girl bounce up and down rapidly on his dick, rising almost all the way off before slamming herself hard down on his cock like he was her boyfriend. His eyes were mesmerised by the rhythmic bouncing of her large, luscious, succulent tits, her gorgeous face, and the slender curves or her neck and body.

"Damn, girl, who wouldn't love fucking you? Ungh, fuck. Fuck, you have a fucking great rack. Fuck. Fuck that dick, baby," Simon managed to grunt out as Kelly rode him hard.

A smile painted Kelly's ecstasy filled face, and she stared at him with deep lust.

"Mm, I think you deserve to see them bounce," she groaned, as she reached back to unhook her bra.

Slipping one strap from her shoulder at a time, Kelly continued her pace on Simon's dick, before she threw the bra across the room, uncaring where it landed.

Simon's eyes widened with lustful delight as Kelly's naked tits came into view finally. He marvelled at the now completely naked girlfriend of his friend as she rode up and down on his dick as hard and fast as she could, her luscious tits bouncing around her chest wildly.

"Damn, girl!" was all Simon could manage to get out, and Kelly's smile deepened as she watched her boyfriend's black friend reach up to grab both of her bouncing tits while she continued to ride his cock.

"Yes, Simon. Yeah. Squeeze my big tits. Mmm, I want you to fuck me, baby, make me cum, you’re so fucking good," Kelly began to groan loudly, as she sped up, watching Simon's dark hands squeeze and maul her big, white tits roughly, his black fingers sinking into and moulding her heavy, firm breasts illicitly.

And so, over and over again the sexy brunette girlfriend continued to ride her boyfriend's black friend, relishing the feel of his hands on her body, and the feel of his huge cock sinking and filling her gripping pussy oh so incredibly.

All the time the bed creaked, the mattress squeaked, and the headboard thudded against the wall, all in ever increasing rhythm and force, competing with the lust-filled moans and ecstasy blazing screams of pleasure that wracked Kelly's oh-so-sexy body!

***

Kelly continued to ride Simon's big dick as he squeezed her large tits for a while longer, eventually leaning forward to grab the headboard to use it as support while she slammed her wanton, needy pussy up and down his enormous length.

As Kelly grinned while she stared into Simon's eyes, suddenly, his big strong arms wrapped around her, and Kelly felt herself be pulled hard against him. Her naked tits squashed flat against his hard chest, and she felt Simon roll her over once more, so that she was once more lying where Gerrie went to sleep at night.

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments