Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niharika: The Recovery

"Maybe my orgasm while drinking tea didn’t come off ‘too soon’ – maybe it just meant I had more time with my new lover."

22
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 5. While this can be read as a standalone, the better experience is to get the background on how my wife’s alluring Indian friend and I happened to be naked in her bedroom. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, if you haven’t already, read Parts 1-4, starting with “The Attraction” first, if you’re so inclined."

When we arrived in Niharika’s bedroom, she released my hand, bypassing the light switch and instead flicking on the lamp in the corner. Her thumbs skittered over her lit-up phone display for a few seconds, after which I noticed something that looked like a playlist on the screen, but not in English. Some very Eastern-sounding music poured out of the little Bluetooth speaker on her dresser, and she tapped the screen a few times to lower the volume, her nude body swaying gently to the quite soothing melody. She looked seductively straight at me with those beautiful big brown eyes, twisting the cap off a tube of lip gloss, caressing her lips with the applicator, never breaking eye contact. She flicked on a lighter, holding the flame to a stick of incense for a few seconds until a thin trail of smoke began to rise from it.

She looked pleased with the way she’d set the ambiance as she crawled onto her bed, which wasn’t made, but had the duvet pulled up over two pillow lumps. She reclined sideways, looking at me expectantly as I joined her. Her brown skin looked more exotic in the low light, especially the punches of dark nipples and pubic hair. Her bright smile and eyes sucked me in, until I was settled closely against her, face to face, caressing, unable to resist capturing her plump glistening wet lips with mine. My tongue and lips went to work tasting and smearing the fresh lip gloss as her long, slender legs went to work caressing my hip and thigh.

I noticed that Niharika doesn’t really giggle. Giggling would seem out of place for someone who embodied the aura of a mature medical professional on the cusp of being an accredited Doctor of Medicine; her low, sensual, breathy laugh was her expression of moments of pleasure. My dick has a tendency to leak residual cum while going soft after my orgasms, and one of her laughs escaped as she pinched the bead of slimy fluid from the tip of my cock and smeared it, adding to the trickle it had already deposited on her thigh.

I dropped my face to her neck, then to her shoulders, kissing with plenty of tongue to taste her skin as I went. She rolled onto her side so that I was nestled up behind her, my kisses finding their way behind her shoulders, below her neck, and between her shoulder blades as I scooped her mass of soft, shiny hair out of the way. Her skin glistened a bit behind the path that my caressing tongue took as I worked my kisses and licks and tongue-glides down her back.

Fully on her stomach now, Rika hummed, “Mmmm, you like using your tongue, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes.” Another thing that my home sex life was lacking – my wife Cheryl thought licking was gross. “Sorry, is it okay?”

“Sure. It feels different, but nice.”

My kisses trailed further down, through the small of her back, and over the rise of a butt cheek. She laughed a bit and wiggled, my open mouth giving a little suction, my wet lips and tongue gathering some soft cheek. After mouthing the other cheek for a moment, I took a risk and sunk my teeth gently into the soft flesh.

“Ooo,” she gasped and tensed up.

“It’s okay?”

“Oh, yes. I didn’t know you were into that.”

“I’m into exploring, for sure.” I nipped gently at her butt cheeks a few more times, pressing my teeth into the globes, but being gentle about it.

For the next minute or two, I moved down her legs, kissing the back of her thighs and her calves and tracing the skin with my tongue. After more butt kisses, more back kisses, and more shoulder kisses, my mouth was back up at her neck, teasing an ear and earring as I straddled her. My dick was still soft, but it felt so nice to grind my balls and scrotum across her ass.

I felt the movements of my crotch and fingers following the rhythm of the music, which had turned maybe a bit more sensual; combined with the scent of the incense, our setting was transformed into quite an erotic experience.

When I lowered myself onto Niharika’s back, I kissed her neck and shoulders more as we turned a bit sideways so that I was spooning her. She continued to rotate, holding my gaze with those alluring eyes before our mouths melted into a series of hot tongue kisses.

My face went down the front of her this time, my tongue nudging her belly button ring, dipping teasingly into her pubes, and licking up to her breasts. I spent some time with each teat, suckling on the puffy brown nipples, swirling my tongue around, and even testing out nipping gently with my teeth at her underboobs.

“Mmm, Rika,” I breathed. “I love your breasts.” I continued with more kisses. “So nice.”

“Mmm, yes, that feels nice!”

“You really like it? Not just tolerating it because you know I like it?”

“No, it’s fantastic, Sebastian.” She writhed side to side. “I like the bites, too.” So I gently bit some more, so excited about the fact that Rika was into tit play. Not to keep drawing attention to my marriage’s total lack of compatibility concerning sexual desires, but me kissing and sucking on Cheryl’s breasts was something she merely reluctantly allowed for a short time, almost condescending about my fascination with them.

My fingers walked their way down Niharika’s front, finding their way to the damp heat between her legs, feeling the nest of hair and slick labia when she spread her legs to accept them. Her hair was parted, and her labia open, making it easy to caress the inside of her vaginal opening. I lay beside her, sucking her closest tit, finger-fucking her, feeling the bumpy ridges as I curled my fingers inside of her vagina.

Rika turned over on top of me, swinging a leg over to straddle me. My hand caressed her hip, but only for a moment.

“Nuh-uh,” she protested, grabbing my wrist and positioning my hand between her legs again. “Keep going.” Her eyes had me captivated and her hair dragged over my cheek as her open mouth panted steadily in time with her hip thrusts. She humped my fingers vigorously, apparently eager to experience the orgasm she wasn’t able to get to in the kitchen. Sitting up tall, she rode me like a cowgirl, breasts heaving, grinding on my probing, curling, stabbing fingers. I felt her tits with my dry hand as she swayed, almost dancing to the music which had some soft percussion in the mix now.

She slowed down, lying with her breasts pushed into me, opening her mouth for some passionate tongue kisses. Humping my fingers slowly, she brushed her stiff nipples across my chest as we tongue-kissed wetly, and occasionally noisily. I knew she hadn’t had her orgasm yet. My dick was inflating a bit, not noodle-soft, but not yet ready again. I hoped it would fully recover, but for now, I wanted to bring her off with my fingers if I could.

The music changed to a new track; this seemed like a good time to transition, so I scooted back on the bed, sitting up against the pillows, and pulled Niharika close.  She sat in front, between my legs, backed into me, while I made my amateur attempt to massage her shoulders. A minute later, my hands were roaming everywhere, reaching around to tease her nipples and navel ring and fluff her pubes. She sighed, squirmed, and spread her legs wide when I caressed her inner thigh.

“Yessss,” she moaned as I pushed my fingers down across her pussy slit. Kissing her neck and ears, I fingered her, imagining replicating what she would do to herself when she masturbated. Her breathing increased. Mine did too, smelling her hair and skin, as well as getting the distinct aroma of her female arousal that was complementing the scent of the incense.

“Inside?” I asked. I pushed my fingers inside, trying to grind her clit.

“Please,” she laughed.

I caressed her thigh with my other hand, reveling in the lewd squishing sounds coming from her sex. I smiled, remembering how wet she was after our kitchen fuck, and realizing that she hadn’t wiped herself.

After a bit, she bucked her hips a few times, then pulled my hand to dislodge my fingers. “Just on the outside.” Her voice was urgent now, as she panted and pumped her hips. I played with her belly button ring as I masturbated her, gathering fingerfuls of luscious pussy hair between stroking and spreading her labia. I realized that my eyes were closed, inhaling the scent of her skin, her arousal, and the incense, listening to the wet sounds of her sex through the music that seemed even more intensely erotic at this point.

I swirled my fingers. “Yes, circles!” she said. Her firm, swollen clitoris was at the top of the rounds I was making.

As I cupped her tit, fingering her nipple, I tongued and sucked her ear, nipping at her earring. “Mmm,” I said her name slowly, “Ni-ha-ri-ka, I want to make you cum.”

“You are,” she panted. “Just like that.” I continued my circles as she humped into my fingers. “More.” I went a bit faster and harder, producing more squishing sounds, realizing that the grip I had on her tit was tighter too.

Rika finally shook and flailed her legs, whimpering loudly as her chest and rib cage expanded. Her climax was upon her, and I tried to make it a point to continue what I was doing so as not to interrupt her rhythm.

While she calmed, I couldn’t help thinking about how exciting and erotic this all was, and naughty. Not just the cheating aspect of our encounters, but about Niharika herself. Here she was, a mature, intelligent, driven young lady, a hard-working medical student who would soon be a doctor; who was also a moaning, quivering, soft, erotically sexy woman indulging her primal sexual needs.

My cock must have gotten the messages from the rest of my body, my eyes, ears, tongue, nostrils, and fingers taking in the experience of making an exciting, exotic woman overcome with pleasure. My dick was recovering, plump and elongated, evidently enough that she felt it in her back. “Getting re-excited back there?” she teased.

“I can’t say I recover very fast I guess, but he may be waking up. Careful or I’ll want to go again.”

“Well, I can help with your recovery.” She turned toward me and winked and smiled, running her hands over my chest, and down my front. Her fingers encircled my growing shaft, caressing it and tugging it gently. She sat on her heels in front of me, thumbing the head as she held it upright.

Her other hand glided between my legs, underneath, and swiped my balls, making me wince and jump. “Oh!” She exclaimed. “Sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. Do it again.” She cupped my balls, making me squirm, then retreated again. “It’s okay. Again.” After a few more times of swiping and cupping, I wasn’t reacting quite so intensely. Rika slowly massaged my shaft, pulling and stroking, until it was quite stiff. One finger swirling over the head, she squeezed with the other hand.

“Try my balls again?” We both laughed, and she cupped and fondled my nut sac while masturbating me.

“Not too sensitive?”

“I’m getting used to it.” Not surprisingly, I thought, this too is a new experience that my sex life had lacked. “It may take a while, but I’ll get there.”

“Not too dry?”

“Umm, well, some wetness would be, umm, welcome.” Oh, wow! Is she going to suck my dick now?

I was more intrigued than disappointed when Rika parted from me and climbed off the bed. She opened the top drawer of her nightstand, retrieving a small bottle. Sitting beside me, she popped the cap off and turned the bottle upside down. This was no ordinary oil or lotion. It was definitely “personal lubricant” – printed right there on the label, its graphics indicating that it was specifically marketed for use as a sexual aid.

A thin stream of thick, clear liquid drizzled onto my dick head that was nestled firmly inside Rikas’s fist. She righted the bottle and flipped the cap closed, and then unclenched her grip to let the slimy stuff slip through her fingers and coat my shaft. She pumped slowly and gently, the amazing cool slippery feeling stimulating my cock into full hardness.

As Rika sensually jerked me off, I sunk my head back into her girly-smelling pillow. I closed my eyes, wondering about the yet-undiscovered sexuality of my new lover. The bottle was half empty, so presumably, she had had it a while and/or used it frequently on herself. I wondered what else may be in that drawer. Perhaps a dildo or two, a vibrator or two, or something even more kinky. My mind fluttered from thought to thought, imagining her once or twice a week, or perhaps daily, lying on her back, or up on all fours, for some self-love. I thought of her gasping while a slim, lube-slickened dildo gently probed and stimulated her vagina; and screaming while a giant, rabbit-eared vibrator angrily buzzed away while she plunged it vigorously deep inside her hungry pussy; and everything in between. Here on her bed only? In the shower? On the couch in the living room?

Both of her hands were giving me a good wank, so I opened my eyes. “Oh, yes, that feels incredible!”

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

She fondled my balls with one hand while pumping my shaft with the other. “You’re getting used to” – she gave a slight squeeze – “this?

“Mmm, yes.” I squirmed. “But I might need a few more times of it.” She crawled up over my thighs, straddling me, continuing to use both hands to masturbate me gently, switching hands, even holding my dick straight up with one hand and massaging the tip with her other palm. My hands were free to roam her tits and thighs and hips. She must have spared no expense with that lubricant – that one application was enough so that her hands were still soft and slick, gliding with little friction.

Lying alongside me after a few minutes, we got to kissing again as only her one free hand was able to handle my cock. Strokes became swirls, then flicks, and then she stopped altogether. I wasn’t disappointed, but I did wonder what it would be like if she kept jacking me off until I came all over the place.

“Wow, that stuff is slick,” she observed, climbing off the bed. “Don’t go anywhere.” She scooted out the door and into the bathroom. After running the water for a minute, she came back with a warm, damp washcloth, wiping her hands and handing it to me as I stood to greet her. I wiped off my deflating dick and balls, amazed at how easily the slickness was removed, assuming that was because the lubricant was silicone-based instead of oily.

I did sneak a look at her clock, and it seemed that we both knew we had more time if we wanted it. Cuddling and caressing in bed again, her warm body pressed into mine, we talked a bit. As if we agreed that we weren’t trying to develop any kind of relationship, our talk was purely sexual. We didn’t specifically mention my wife Cheryl, but kept my lack of experience and desire for sex more general. Sex with Rika’s previous boyfriends was nothing special, but she did crave the penetration and skin-on-skin contact that our sexual tryst was providing.

Her roommate, Maricela, had teasingly grilled her about that past Thursday and Friday when she didn’t come home. Without saying so, she didn’t deny that she had spent the night with someone and had some deserved and satisfying sex. We both agreed that we’d use discretion and that me being at her place when Maricela was around wouldn’t be the right thing.

While discussing particular sex acts and fantasies, we found some more commonalities and some that we non-judgmentally disagreed about. Being in the medical profession, she had one previous boyfriend and at least one other guy creepily try to get her to do a doctor/patient roleplay. She was uncomfortable with that, even offended, but she didn’t dismiss the idea of fancy dress-up, or costumes or cosplay for Halloween or a sensual party. We touched on oral sex, body cumshots, outdoor sex, threesomes and groups, light bondage, and other topics, with varying degrees of alignment.

Our sex talk was definitely getting us more heated again. Niharika climbed on me and actually licked my neck and face a bit, then moved down to suck and swirl around my nipples. My dick was getting hard after the downtime it had during our talk, and she took advantage by aligning her slit along the length, sliding and grinding on it, coating it with her slick wetness.

“I would say he has completely recovered,” she announced, pumping her hips so that the head peeked out from her bush a few times.

“Oh, yes. Thanks for the assistance!”

“I want it inside again,” she said, grinning. “We have time. I want to feel it inside of me again.”

“Um,” I snickered. “I’m sorry, but I’m out of condoms.” I thought better than to ‘blame’ her for making me cum so soon in the kitchen earlier, using up the only condom I had brought.

“I have a confession.” She laughed as she climbed over me and off the bed, pulling me to my feet. I stood with her while she opened her nightstand drawer, stashing the tube of lubricant we had used a few minutes ago and producing a box of condoms. “I bought them yesterday because I thought we could use a supply here!”

My mind swirled. She said she thought we could use a supply, and this was a twelve-pack. Was she really suggesting that our tryst wouldn’t be confined to this weekend, but would perhaps continue? Maybe our talk over the last few minutes wasn’t just talk.

Before I could process all of this, she had the cellophane off the new box and was digging inside. She crawled back onto the bed, tossing me a packet. “Come get me!” The bed was in disarray, as we had messed it up with our play in the previous few minutes; she shoved the duvet down and I pulled it off completely, letting it fall to the floor. She propped her head on a pillow, legs apart.

I knee-walked up to her as I tore the packet open, and rolled the condom over my dick, which was still erect from her grinding, and still slick from her wetness.

Between her legs, I positioned the tip at her slit that was peeking prominently out of her parted damp pubic hair, stroking a thick blob of creamy vaginal lubrication up and down before pushing inside. She got aggressive right away, so I went with it, shafting her deep and hard. She grabbed my ass cheeks, clenching and pulling me into her, huffing excitedly.

“Uh, oh, Sebastian, yes!” My arms were around her shoulders, almost my full weight on her as I drove into her repeatedly. Her vaginal muscles seemed to grip my shaft snugly as it slid in and out, providing a delicious warmth and friction that I could feel right through the condom. “Just like that, ohhh!”

Maybe her clit was rubbing my shaft. Maybe she had stimulated it while grinding on me just now. Whatever it was, she was apparently really close to her orgasm, because she just kept heaving under me, panting, even grunting. “Uuhh, yes, Rika,” I growled in her ear, trying to pump even more vigorously, “Oh, you feel so good!”

I managed to keep my cock inside of her while we rolled around for a couple of minutes, but it eventually slipped out. She happened to be backed up into me while I hugged her tightly, until her hand found its way between our legs to massage my cock and get it back inside. We fucked, spooning while I diddled her clit, telling each other we liked this new position. With my dick pumping into her rapidly, she masturbated herself while I gripped a tit and tongued her ear and earring.

Rika pulled away from me, and then collapsed back on me, face to face, French kissing deeply while she climbed back on top. Sinking down onto my dick again, she spread her legs wide. Upright with her palms on my chest to steady herself, she rolled her hips and abdomen sensually back and forth while allowing me to thrust upwards into her.

“Oh, wow,” I panted, smoothing my hands from her tight ass cheeks out along her smooth thighs. “Yoga flexibility… paying off!”

“Ha, you like this?” She was basically doing the splits on me, smiling while I jostled her up and down.

“Oh yes! So hot.” I caressed her legs out wide, then slid them up to her jiggling titties.

After closing her legs alongside me, she rode me enthusiastically, her hair and titties bouncing seductively while her hips pumped up and down. I was so happy now that I had cum earlier, because that release, together with the slight reduction of sensitivity that the condom provided, made me last longer than I thought I could.

The next sounds she made were an outpouring of pure ecstasy. She didn’t yell “I’m cumming!” like I read about in erotic stories online, but she did clench and squirm and whimper and groan, expelling one long, powerful, noisy breath after another, so I’m pretty sure she reached another climax.

We continued to writhe and roll after she settled from her apparent orgasm, with her ending up under me. I’m not very experienced at how sensitive a woman’s lady parts are after she orgasms, but I assume every situation is different, so I wondered if she’d be okay with me penetrating her again.

She was. She let me continue to pump her, face to face as I lay between her legs, though I slowed considerably after she had calmed down and relaxed.

I climbed off her and stood at the foot of the bed. “Mmm, what a sight,” I told her, giving my raging, girl-cum-coated erection a few approving strokes as I admired her naked, spread body, the smear of a creamy substance adorning her labia. I pulled her legs so that her ass was at the edge of the bed, then, standing between her knees, stooped to give her breasts and lips a few kisses. Re-inserting my cock into her dilated hole, I fucked her with long, full strokes, watching her titties bounce as she raised her arms above her head, eyes closed. I could hear squishing sounds over the soft music as my cock was pushing and dragging creamy, almost frothy, lady cum in and out of her snug hole.

She pulled her sexy yoga move again, spreading her legs wide into the splits. I caressed a thigh and held and ankle while I thrust into her erratically, watching her fur-adorned labia swallowing and releasing my condom-wrapped cock with each stroke.

“Oh, yes!” I groaned. Rika opened her eyes, smiling and licking her lips at me. At the point of no return now, I put one hand on a tit and planted the other on the bed beside her to brace myself, plowing her till I couldn’t hold off any longer. I hit my orgasm, holding my throbbing dick halfway inside her, cum surging through my shaft as I looked into her eyes.

Completely spent, I got off my wobbly legs, flopping down on the bed beside Niharika, face up. She rolled against me and we kissed as my dick softened. She worked the condom off, flattening it and squishing my cum out as she retracted it. We both laughed as the slick whitish fluid saturated my pubes and glazed my wilting dick shaft.

With the time we had left, we chatted about our experience, and frankly about where we might go from here. She admitted the condom box was in anticipation of us continuing to “see” each other, but neither of us would apply any pressure. We were level-headed enough not to do anything risky, so visiting each other after work or on weekends when there was only a small window was not something we were willing to try. We both agreed to be patient, and only get together when there was no risk of being caught, either at my house or her apartment.

We agreed that this was just sex, and that further sexual encounters were very likely. We agreed not to use the word “relationship”, and that “friends with benefits”, though trite, described our situation perfectly. She wasn’t looking to have a serious relationship anytime soon, and I assumed my lack of home sex life would continue, so we were keen to get together to satisfy sexual urges as the need and opportunities arose. It was no thrill to cheat per se; the thrill was simply for both of us to have found someone who would reciprocate a desire for exciting physical sexual experiences.

When it was time for me to go, Niharika snuffed the incense out, stopped the music, and turned on the main light. We shared the damp washcloth to wipe up the mess we made. I carried the used condom out to the kitchen, where I added it to the trash before we retrieved all of our clothes.

“Thank you for having me,” I told her, hugging her close while we were half dressed.

“Oh, I had you alright!” She smiled slyly. “Thank you for coming.”

We probably both expected the “oh, I came alright” joke, but I refrained, opting for “It was definitely nice to see you again,” instead. “And wow, the incense was a nice touch, and the music, a very sensual experience.”

“I thought you might like a bit of my culture,” she smiled. “I am going home to India, leaving Thursday, remember,” she said as we finished dressing.

“Yes, well, I hope you have a great trip.”

“I will definitely still have these urges when I return in January.”

“Well, I would definitely like to see you when you get back, but we can’t rush.”

“Definitely we should be careful.”

“Speaking of careful, I have deleted our phone call log from my phone. And previous text messages before today. Hmm, I need to delete the ones from today. I still like you, of course!” She laughed along with me.

“When we need to communicate after you get back, we probably won’t need anything urgent, immediate. I know it’s old-timey, but maybe using a secret email address of mine would be better, so I don’t have to delete phone and text messages?”

“You don’t think you’ll have urgent, immediate needs?” She laughed as she moved her hand to my crotch.

“No, we’re not going to resort to sneaking in quickies on the way home from work or anything. We’ll have to plan in advance.”

“We are too sensible. Okay, a sneaky email address is good.”

“I better go, so you can heat up your delicious dinner!” We both had a last laugh as we shared a goodbye kiss and grope.

And yes, I left the windows down in my car while I had a nice long shower at home a few minutes later. I loved having gotten Niharika’s scent all over me, and enjoyed the lingering smell of sex, especially on my fingers, but I damn sure needed to remove all that before I went to pick up Cheryl from the airport.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments