Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Back Door Was Open

"Max is disappointed when their next night was scuttled, but Heather still has an idea."

81
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"A follow-up to 'A Good Neighbor'. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Returning from his morning errands, the sight of Heather’s house brought the memory of last night’s unexpected tryst with her back to mind. The neighbor he’d lusted after for months because of her endless teasing outdoors in tight shorts that highlighted her sensational ass had joined him naked in his hot tub and bed for an evening that would sate anyone’s carnal hunger.

The feeling of her delicate skin as he ran his hands over her soft curves, the scent and taste of the smooth, tender lips of her pussy, and the sight and touch of her pretty mouth on his cock were all reflections of her innate sensuality. The thought that she’d return tonight for the convenient excuse of returning the bathrobe he loaned her added to the growing tightness in his crotch.

The fleeting images flashed through his mind for the short trip into his driveway but were replaced by curiosity concerning a bundle he saw at his front door. He wasn’t expecting any packages, but his minor online shopping addiction often provided surprise packages at his door.

The car in the garage, he grabbed the shopping bags from the back seat and checked on the unexpected bundle at his door. Disappointment flooded his mind when he recognized the white terrycloth bathrobe, brightly clean, neatly folded, and tied with a pink ribbon as though from some high-end laundry service. A card with a beautiful flowing script said simply, "Thank You!"

Max’s disappointment turned to sadness as he realized he wouldn’t see her again tonight. He imagined her having second thoughts about cheating on her absentee husband again, or worse, that the night hadn’t been as magical as he remembered, and this was a diplomatic way out. All those memories that had just flooded back into his mind would now remain just memories, never to be replaced by an even better evening.

His status as ‘widower’ returned, and not that she would have changed that, but she was undoubtedly an extraordinarily beautiful distraction from it.

The melancholy stayed with him through the balance of that week, and though it diminished, it returned full blast on the weekend when he saw her kneeling on the ground with her fingers in her flowerbeds again. Another pair of skin-tight athletic shorts that rode up into her cleft revealed both the sexy shape of her sumptuous bottom and a considerable portion of her lower cheeks.

Before, he would have stopped to enjoy the view for a few moments, but with this recent rejection, he went about his work instead. As if the chagrin of losing her wasn’t enough, the sight of her husband made it worse, and though he waved to Max, he imagined him telling him to keep his hands off his wife.

The memory and disillusionment faded over the weekend, and by Monday, he was back to his old self, a lonely man with no prospects. His very early retirement due to a large life insurance payout took him away from the stress of his prior career but also from the social possibilities a full-time job presented. Not only was he rusty at connecting with women, he didn’t know where to go to meet them, and his drive to do so suffered as a result.

Tuesday saw him consumed in his backyard again, reworking the plantings in the corner of his lot. Pulling some plants out and transplanting others took longer than he expected, and though he stopped for a quick snack instead of dinner, he worked until dusk. Grabbing all of his tools, he headed around front to the garage, where the tools took their assigned spots on the wall, and he washed his grubby face and hands in the slop sink.

Closing the garage door behind him, he entered the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Stripping off his sweaty clothes to put them on a drying rack left him in his equally sweaty boxers as he headed for his bedroom and a warm shower.

He stopped short in the doorway at an unexpected sight that could have easily passed as a dream. Lying on her side, Heather was under the covers, wearing a sheer, dark pink top. Looking like she’d just awoken when he entered, she smiled sweetly with her head on the white pillow.

“Hi, Max. The back door was open. I hope you don’t mind?” she said, but all he saw was her angelic face with a cute pouting expression.

“Jesus, Heather! I … I don’t understand.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come back the next night, Max! Just as I was waving to you from my kitchen that night, Jason was telling me he’d be home early the next day. I was so disappointed!” she said as she pulled the sheet down just enough to reveal her amazing bare tits.

“I was too! I couldn’t look at you in the yard this weekend!” he said as he sat on the bed and reached for her face, stroking her cheek and then one of those tempting orbs.

“I know! I’m sorry! I’ve been a naughty girl! Are you gonna spank me?” she asked, biting her lower lip. “I think you should!” she said, sitting up and reaching for the pole that was tenting his boxers. She didn’t seem to notice the sweaty dampness. “Come on, give me a little spanking!” she whispered, kissing his ear. “I like it!”

“I’m all hot and sweaty, Heather. I really should take a shower first.”

“You just smell like a man to me,” she started as she moved to lay across his lap, her pink wrap barely concealing her perfect naked bottom. “A man who needs to give his naughty girl a good spanking! Ooo!” she squeaked with the first stinging slap.

Max loved this playful quality in her, acting like a naughty girl who needed to have her bottom spanked. He was never much into spanking before, his wife not keen on it, but he liked it with Heather, her petite body and cute voice enhancing her naughty image.

He also loved the sight of her squishy cheeks wobbling and rebounding from his smacking hand. Giving her just a few spanks at a time, he’d lovingly caress her soft, warm cheeks and push his face into the pliant flesh to lick and kiss as she pushed back.

“Ooo! Harder, Max!” she pled, lifting her hips as an invitation. “Oh-oh-oh-oh!” she cried after a dozen or two well-placed swats landed on her sit spots, pulling her bottom in now to avoid his hand.

The crown of her cheeks sporting a shade between light and dark pink, she turned over in his lap and reached for him, her eyes closed and lips begging for a kiss. They came together with mashing lips and exploring tongues, her with her arms around his neck and him with one hand supporting her while the other circled each of her magnificent tits in turn.

“Thank you,” she said as their lips separated, but their eyes locked on each other.

Sitting up in his lap, she rolled off to kneel before him on the floor. Sliding her hands up his thighs, she pushed them together and reached for the waist of his boxers, drawing them down his legs and tossing them aside. Licking her lips at the sight of his prominent manhood, she smiled as she leaned in to kiss the tip and lick the underside of his glans.

“Oh! That feels really good, Heather!” he said as she took a couple of inches into her mouth, her tongue still licking his hard candy.

With one hand on his sac, the other stroked what didn’t fit in her mouth. In and out a few times, and she smiled when she felt his hands on the back of her head.

“Fuck my mouth, Max!” she said before taking his entire length.

“Do it, Heather! Eat my cock!” he said as he felt the confines of her throat, the muscles constricting as though swallowing him.

Her hand, still holding his sac, squeezed the contents gently but firmly in time with his penetration of her mouth. Tensing his muscles, he tried to hold on as long as he could, but she was too good at it, pulling out just far enough to feel the long streaming pulses of semen down her throat. She swallowed, smiled, and licked her lips, savoring the taste.

“Am I forgiven, Max?” she asked, standing between his legs, her face just above his.

“Yes. You’re a good girl now. A very good girl!” he emphasized before reaching for a kiss.

Their lips slithered over each other as their tongues danced inside. Hands that had held her face moved down to her bountiful breasts, cupping them, squeezing them, and mashing them against each other while she sighed into his mouth.

Smiles followed the passionate kiss, and he stood to kiss her again, his head bent to hers, gently, lovingly caressing her lips with his. He pulled away and brushed her hair away from her face.

“I want to lick you! I want to eat your pussy! And I want you to watch me do it!”

“Oh, Max!” was all she needed to say.

He unwrapped the gauzy pink shawl from her body and laid it on the bed, his hands all over her body in the process. Her body melted into his arms when he picked her up, the act itself arousing, having missed this feeling of a strong man taking her. He kissed her while he held her for those few short moments and laid her lovingly on the bed, her head on the pillows he’d found her on.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

“Eat me, Max! Eat me up!” she begged as she raised her knees and spread her legs wide, her pussy opening to let the smaller lips come out and play.

Crawling up between her legs, his hands slid down the creamy smooth thighs to meet in the middle, gently at first, fingering her shiny wet slit and then more roughly plunging a middle finger inside while another teased her clit out from its hiding place.

Conscious of the time limit they’d had before, he laid down with his mouth covering her cunt, feeling it being pushed into his mouth by her raised hips. Licking, sucking, and nibbling on her precious peach, he had her squirming under his face in seconds. Like a juicy melon, she covered his face with her slippery secretions, gasping as she felt a climax coming.

“Oh, God!” she said over and over as she lost control of her body, the shockwaves jerking her hips into his face.

She was still shuddering when Max lifted her knees, bending her body back on itself with her knees landing beside her jiggling tits. Her ass lifted off the surface of the bed, presenting both her holes to do with as he pleased.

Holding her in place with his hands on her thighs, he bent down to lick her from the top of her slit to her puckered star, now winking at him as she clenched with the sensation of his rimming tongue. Running her fingers through his hair, she tried to encourage him, as unnecessary as that was, and tried to lift her crotch even higher into his face.

Two fingers curled upward inside her, found the magic spot, and rubbed relentlessly while teasing her clit with his tongue. Circling and flicking the little erect nub, his fingers fucked her furiously, and another peak was reached, with her hips spastically jerking again and her whole body shaking inside.

“Jesus, Max!” she cried between labored breaths.

On his knees, he slid forward till they were under her bottom, and he pulled her thighs down to rest on his. Heather welcomed the support but still held her legs high as he bent to taste her one more time. Gasping still from the last orgasm, she held her breath and only let it go in sudden exhales as his tongue slithered all over, in and out, up and down.

Using one arm against her thighs to rock her back again, he enveloped her whole pussy, sucking it in while his tongue slithered everywhere. “Oh, God!” she repeated again when his finger teased her other hole with insistent and increasing pressure. As the fingertip pressed in, he could feel her coming again and pulled it out.

“No! Leave it in!” she cried.

A little further, past the first knuckle, his finger squirmed in the tight hole, and she exploded, long clear streams of juice bathing his face and chest. Her body shook uncontrollably as he continued, prolonging the exquisite agony.

He’d watched her body quivering and moved from underneath her to let her rest on the bed. Long, deep breaths pushed her beautiful breasts up while her body slowly calmed.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Max!” she said when she could finally breathe again.

Sitting up, she laid face up in his lap again, her arms around him, pulling him in for a kiss that started soft and gentle and ended long and lustful. Laying there for minutes, they looked into each other’s eyes, planting soft, wet kisses all over their faces.

“You like my bottom, don’t you, Max?” she said, twisting her hips to bring it into partial view.

“I love your bottom, Heather!”

She sat up and got off the bed to turn her back to him, bending over to offer it to him. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he reached for her, manhandling her perfect pink cheeks.

“You don’t think it’s too …?” she began.

“I think it’s the most beautiful bottom I’ve ever had the pleasure of,” he said, his hands caressing the softness of her lower cheeks, fingers teasing her rosebud.

“There’s still one pleasure with my bottom you haven’t had,” she said coyly, biting her lip again, getting raised eyebrows from him. She bent over, adding, “Would you like to cum in my bottom, Max? Hm? I came prepared!”

Reaching for the nightstand, she grabbed the bottle of lube she’d placed there and handed it to him. He laughed, remembering that was one of the errands he’d run on the day he’d expected her to return.

“Mmm, who wouldn’t?” he asked, seeing a look on her face that said she knew someone who wouldn’t. “How would you like it?” he said, flipping the bottle’s cap open.

“On all fours! Doggy style, so you can spank me too!” she said, climbing back on the bed and waving her beautiful butt in invitation. “Ooo! Again!” she cooed when he smacked each cheek in turn.

Holding the bottle over the top of her cleft, he let tiny drops fall, each eliciting a reaction as the cold liquid contrasted with her hot butt. The small pool grew large enough to run down between her cheeks to be caught by his finger just below the target. Running his finger up her valley to collect the clear liquid, he then slid down to push slowly but insistently into her clenching ass.

“I hope you don’t mind. The back door was open!” he said, chuckling as his middle finger wiggled within its tight confines.

“Oh, Max!” she giggled between gasping breaths. “Your cock now! Please?” she pled, rocking her hips to get comfortable with his long finger in her butt.

Pulling his finger out, getting another breathy gasp, he squirted more lube onto the palm of his already slippery hand. Stroking his cock to spread the slick fluid, he felt harder than he could ever remember.

Up on his knees now, he took aim and slowly pushed inside, his glans disappearing as Heather groaned at the increasing fullness. An inch or two in and a little out, he gradually got his long shaft fully inside. After a few shorter strokes, they were both comfortable with the fit.

“Fuck me, Max! Fuck my tight ass!” she cried, her breathing instantly erratic when she felt him pulling back and an ‘Ohhh!’ upon reentry.

Having never done this before, Max was experiencing this incredible tightness for the first time and knew he wouldn’t last long with the grip she had on him. As he used long, slow strokes to prolong the ecstasy, he reached around to get a finger on her pussy, and, finally, her clit. Hoping to match her escalation with his, he rubbed that little nub as he picked up the pace.

“Oh my God!” she screamed, seemingly about to cum again. Remembering her other instruction, he spanked each cheek as hard as he could. “Oh fuck, yeah! Spank me! Spank me! Oh-oh-oh-oh-uh! Ahhhmmm!”

“Ungh, Heather! So … so tight! Oh, my, unhhh!” he groaned, feeling the pulsing inside the tight tunnel as he erupted. His hips jerked involuntarily, pounding her ass three, four more times. He pulled out with a grunt from her as she closed up again, the clenching squeezing a trickle of his seed out to dribble down toward her pussy.

She fell to the bed, arms outstretched for Max, and they came together in a tangle of arms and legs, kissing each other wherever they could. Settling down, she turned her back to him and fit together again, enjoying the tender warmth of their bodies.

“Mmm, Max, that was so good,” she whispered.

“You’re amazing, Heather! I wish you didn’t have to leave,” he sighed in her ear.

“I have enough time for a shower,” she said, turning and getting another kiss on her cheek.

Luxuriating in the rich foamy body wash, they caressed each other’s bodies under the guise of washing, the lather providing a slippery smooth surface for hands on tits and a cock between cheeks. Max exited first, drying himself while she stayed in the rain of hot water. Holding a towel open for her, he wrapped his arms around her with hands gently wiping the water away and lips kissing her freshly clean and always beautiful body.

Dressed only in their bathrobes, they stopped at the doors leading to his deck and backyard for one last hug and kiss.

“Leave the back door open, and you never know what’ll happen,” she said with a coy smile.

“You, too!” he chuckled as he watched her walk down the steps and into the darkness.

<<<<O>>>>

Another awesome evening together leaves the door ... the back door ... open for more! I hope you liked this extension of the 'Good Neighbor' story. Please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments