Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Milf And The Wolf - Mutual Seduction

"The Milf and the Wolf - Mutual Seduction"

84
13 Comments 13
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

As day slipped into night and the moon rose,  I sat quietly on a stool at a quaint little bar downtown. I was in town for a business meeting, but now it was time to play after a long, hard day. I looked at my ring and then down my leg at my hot wife's anklet, wondering what the night would bring.

I was free tonight. My sexually inadequate husband was back home hundreds of miles away. In any case, I had a hall pass from the cuckold as long as I gave him a detailed blow-by-blow, so to speak, description of any encounter I had. He got off on hearing how strange men used and abused his wife.

While I, his wife, enjoyed being used and abused. The fact that I traveled frequently provided constant opportunities to scratch my itch. I was a bit of a nympho.

I had dressed for a night of prowling. I was seductively sheafed in a black silk mesh dress that reached mid-thigh and hugged every curve of my body. You could see through the mesh that I wore a black silk thong to match. The back view exposed my round ass cheeks bisected by the thin strap of the thong. I wore no bra, so my firm breasts and my hard nipples poked at the material of my dress. A pair of Ferragamo stilettos completed the look. I definitely looked like a woman on the prowl.

I looked at my reflection in the bar mirror and smiled. 'Not bad,' for a forty-something gal, I thought. My blond curls fell over my bare shoulders. Minimal makeup consisting of a dash of lipstick and some mascara completed the look.

I was acutely conscious of my sexual hunger when I saw a sexy and dizzyingly handsome man sitting at the bar a few stools away. 

He wore a white shirt, black suit and tie. He made my mouth water. I was partial to tall men with an athletic build and dark hair greying at the temples. He was watching me intently. I could almost smell his earthy, manly scent and his hunger. I bit my lip, and my nipples hardened and became swollen as I contemplated whether he might approach me or whether I should approach him.

Our eyes met, and his dark eyes stared into my baby blues as a smile formed on his lips. He then licked his lips, which I found so erotic that it caused my pussy to tingle.

I sat nursing my drink, and our eyes met again. My heart started pounding when his eyes stared questioningly at me. He disrobed me visually and without a trace of shame. His full lips smiled, and I could almost see him drool.

 I smiled back and slightly nodded as I raised my glass in a silent toast to him. I was melting inside, and my pussy moistened. I hoped my Miss Dior would mask the musk of my arousal. 

Should I approach him? He solved my dilemma by making the first move. He stood up and approached me with a smile on his face. He sat next to me and said hello. I acknowledged his hello with a nod and smile. I asked the bartender for another drink and told him to give one to my newfound friend.

Sexy offered me his hand. "My name is Charles, beautiful lady. And who might you be?"

"Rebecca, but call me Becks."

He was reluctant to release my hand as he held it firmly, which sent a shiver up my spine.

"Is there a Mr. Becks?" he asked, looking at the ring on my finger.

"Yes. However, Mr Becks is six hundred miles away."

I shifted in my chair and moved my legs, crossing them over, which displayed my hot wife anklet with the shoe dangling from my foot. He glanced down, took in the anklet, and asked, "Becks, is that decoration or invitation?"

"Decoration for most men, an invitation for the right man," I said

"How do you know the man is the right man?" 

"I always know by how he acts."

The movement of my legs had caused my dress to hitch up high, revealing a lot of thigh to his lustful eyes. 

The little tease was obvious. I saw the bulge in his pants and knew I  had his attention. His hand reached over to brush the hair off my neck. He leaned close, and I could feel his breath on my neck. The smell of his cologne was intoxicating. He kissed my neck softly and gently and then kissed my hand. 'Such a perfect gentleman,' I sighed softly.

"What is a desirable woman like you doing sitting alone at a bar six hundred miles away from home?"

"Maybe for the same thing, a handsome man like you is doing?"

"Is your husband aware that you are out cruising the bars at night?"

"Why, I certainly hope so," I said, reaching down and pointing to the anklet while he took the opportunity to stare down my cleavage.

"So, I take it that you have his permission?"

"Not only his permission but also his blessing."

I glanced at my cell on the bar top and said, "As a matter of fact, it's time I check in with him before I get tied up in other matters."

I dialed, and when hubby answered, I said, "Hi there, how are you? …Not yet, but I have a wolf sniffing around at his prey right now…His name is Charles, and he looks very tempting…Oh! I intend to have fun…Good night, and I'll tell you all about it when I get home."

"So, can this wolf be so bold as to assume that Little Red Riding Hood might be interested in being a delectable morsel for him?"

My hand reached down, and I ran the back against the protrusion bulging his trousers. "Is that a promise," I said with a giggle.

"It certainly is. This wolf likes nothing better than to feast on a hot little married pussy."

"So what are you waiting for? I want to be ravished by a lascivious wolf tonight."

He stood, took my hand, and helped me stand. "Your room or mine?" he asked, smiling at me.

"Let's do mine," I said, handing him my room card as we made our way to the elevator.

No sooner had the doors closed that he took me in his arms. His lips were so soft. I shivered excitedly at his touch. His lips were intoxicating as our tongues greeted each other. My lips were trapped in a seductive embrace that set my pussy a gush. His hands slid under my dress and toyed with my ass before raising my dress. The feel of his warm hand intimately caressing me sent shivers through my body.

Lowering the top of my dress, he exposed my tits, then lowered his head to suck my diamond-hard nipple into his hot, wet mouth.

My knees shook, and I felt as if I was about to collapse, but he supported my weight. When the elevator doors opened, He escorted me down the corridor with his palm cupping my ass to the door to my suite. The touch of his hand was magical, and I could feel my thong getting soaked by the juices my cunt was producing.

The door opened, and we entered. He held me close and kissed me deeply in a passionate, mind-blowing, heart-stopping moment. When he released me, and all I could do was gasp, my body now aching with need.

We looked at each other as if we would drown in each other's eyes. 

He caressed me as he unbuttoned his shirt, one button at a time. I took in his broad chest, flat abs, and muscular arms, and my pussy drooled with need.

Turning me around, he unzipped my dress and let it slowly fall to the floor, pooling at my feet.

Looking at me standing there in my thong and heels, he emitted a growl. "Becks, you are mouth-watering. I am going to eat every inch of you."

"Oh, please, Mr.Wolf. Mind you, you also look delectable. I will have a little taste to whet our appetites. Me thinks."

I walked over to him and knelt, unzipped his pants, reached in and released his long hard cock. It was thick with pronounced veins, looked scrumptious, and had already oozed a drop of pre-cum.

There was a sharp intake of breath as I started to lick the tip ...then a growl as I closed my lips around it and sucked it into my wet mouth.

 I was enjoying feeling him tremble as I took his cock in my mouth, slowly keeping my lips wrapped around it. He held my head as I steadily sucked him deeper and deeper into my mouth until he was at the entrance to my throat.

He groaned. I felt his cock swell and throb in my mouth as I bobbed my head, taking it in and out repeatedly.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

I reached for my cell phone and asked him to take a picture of me sucking him off to send to my husband.

I kept lavishing his balls and shaft with long, languorous licks, which made him moan.

 It was heavenly and exhilarating. I didn't want to stop. Soon though, he removed his cock from my mouth and lifted me to my feet. He kissed me gently and sweetly, which made my heart melt and caused my pussy to get juicier. 

Leading me to the bed, he lay me down as if I was a china doll. His hands moved over my body, softly caressing and teasing my nipples and pussy. Kisses rained down on my body from my lips to my toes. I lay there in awe of his seduction skills. He spread my thighs, glanced back at me and smiled. "My turn!"

Charles stood staring at my naked body splayed out on the bed, legs spread open, ready to welcome him. I shuddered at the thought of the pleasures I would be receiving from him before the night was over. 

From the moment I had met him at the bar downstairs, I had yearned for that magnificent body and that delicious cock which I had just milked for him with my mouth. 

I giggled at the thought of my husband sitting back at home stroking himself while looking at the pictures of me giving Charles a blowjob.

Now, the Bad Wolf was going to eat me up.

He approached the bed and spread my legs out as far as they would go before climbing up and crawling on all fours to place himself between my parted thighs. He started at my legs, licking and kissing the tender flesh of my inner thighs.

"That tickles," I exclaimed.

"Just wait till I get to your ticklish parts," he said, smiling at me.

His eyes met mine with a feral look as his lips lightly grazed my pussy, sending electric shocks through my body.  

"Oh! Mister Wolfe, are you going to eat me all up? Every last tender morsel of my body?" I cooed. 

He responded by beginning to eat my pussy like I was the best buffet in town. I felt more than heard a low growl, which vibrated through my core, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. 

His lips, his mouth, licked and sucked at my core. While his teeth nibbled, my clit in such a way that I was ready to cum at any second. As his tongue ran lower and began to lick my sensitive starfish, I felt my toes curl at the indescribable pleasure I felt. Mr. Wolfe was truly eating me up. 

The thought of telling hubby about this experience crossed my mind, and I could visualize his reaction and how it would make him horny. 

As my ardent lover returned to my married pussy and clit, I started to writhe in anticipation of being filled. I lay there moaning and sighing like I had never done before at the anticipation of his enormous cock impaling me.  

He slowly emerged from between my thighs, his face wet and dripping from my juices. His eyes were genuinely feral now, and the wolfish smile he gave me sent a shiver up my spine.  

He began to slowly work his way up my body, stopping and savoring each millimeter of my taut stomach, pausing to lavish attention to my navel. 

Reaching my heaving tits, he sucked as much of my flesh into his salivating maw as he could. First one, then the other, before starting to nibble on my nipples, licking, sucking and tugging each one, sending shock waves down to my aching pussy. 

I pressed his head to my breasts as he toyed and licked and sucked on my nipples. I raised my legs up and around his body as if to say, "FUCK ME" "FUCK ME NOW." 

Taking his mouth for a moment off my nipples, he looked at me with smoldering eyes, "How is this making you feel?" he asked as he continued to suck my nipples so hard that electric impulses were threatening to make me cum without so much as a finger near my pussy. Oh, what delicious pain and pleasure.

Finally, he stood up, leaving my body a weakened, excited, gooey mess and my heart beating fast, with anticipation. His eyes roamed over me.

"Little Red Riding Hood, you are very aptly named; your hood is little and red and adorably delicious," he said, tugging the hood of my clit. 

He approached the bed, took my arms and held them above my head. "Do you mind if I tie you up just for a little while?" he said as he smoothly tied my wrists together with his silk tie before I could answer. 

I nodded my head to indicate that I didn't mind as he moved down to my ankles and pulled my legs wide open to expose my weeping pussy to his eyes. 

He went and got my cell phone and took a picture of me lying there in a flagrant display. 

"You seem to have lost your voice!" he said. His eyes met mine. He could see the desire, passion, and lust simmering below the surface. I just sighed in response. I was trying to breathe and not let go too soon, but I sure wanted him and wanted him soon! He was teaching me that in anticipation, desire grew. Things would get much more ardent once the dance began. 

"Well, Becks, shall we send a picture to hubby for his records? I'm sure he would enjoy this memento of your lewd behavior." 

I chuckled, "Oh, you nasty Wolf! Sure, go ahead. He'll love it." 

"You know, Becks, fucking a married woman's pussy is a pleasure beyond description. Especially when the husband is a willing accomplice to the act." 

His words sent further tingles to my pussy. 

He came and leaned over again, kissing me passionately before kissing my pussy again. I could feel that now he was eager to fill me. He placed himself between my thighs and stroked his cock between my pussy lips coating it with my juices. Then he slapped my clit with his heavy cock inflaming me even further.  

I arched my back yearning to feel his cock slide into my aching pussy. He just smiled and said, "Be patient."  

When I thought I was going to break down and cry with a need, I felt his cock head probe my entrance and nudge back and forth, barely in me. I raised my legs, wrapped them around his hips, and pulled him into me. The feeling of his cock impaling me and stretching my pussy was sublime.  

I could now feel his need and the long slow thrust of his member as it slid in and out of my tight, wet cunt. 

I cried out to him, "Please! Please don't tease me any longer! Fuck me hard and fast. I need to feel your strength."  

He started to piston in and out of me like a maniac, sending me into waves of delight and ecstasy. I could feel his hardness and his throbbing cock filling every inch of my grasping, needy pussy. 

I cried out in delight as he continued to push into me until he was completely buried, and his glans was knocking at my cervix with every thrust.

We were both in delicious combat, our bodies beating against each other while joined at my hot and gushing pussy. I used my well-exercised cunt muscles to milk his cock. 

Both of us were giddy with excitement. He reached up and untied my hands, and I clung to him as he continued to take me at his will. 

His mouth captured mine, and my body began to shudder and quake as my orgasm was building quickly and as he became aware that I was about to cum. He increased his thrusts, and I could feel his member throb deep in me.  

Before I knew it, I was cumming and cumming hard. He watched me as my body thrust upward, and his mouth, warm and passionate, ate mine up while I felt him shoot string after string of hot cum into me. 

Later, while lying enlaced in each other's arms, he licked my earlobe and said, "Becks, from the area code we sent the picture to, I know what city you live in. I am scheduled to be there in a couple of weeks. What say you then that we meet and give your husband a live performance?" 

I smiled at the thought, thinking, 'Why not'?

 ***

Comments are greatly appreciated. If you liked the story, click on the heart below. If you love it, click on both the heart and the star.

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments