Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Scent Of Lemon - Part 3

"Rosemary deepens her deception with new experiences"

69
11 Comments 11
3.5k Views 3.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Cheryl was on the phone when Rosemary approached the office door and did not appear to notice her, as usual. As much as she enjoyed the compliments, she preferred to maintain her lowkey, and seemingly invisible, presence. The fewer people that noticed her, the better, she thought. She passed through the open door and into the office, finding it empty, and felt a sense of disappointment.

She began her routine of dusting, emptying waste baskets, and wiping down the entire room. She checked the leather couch by the window, finding it still supple and soft, before cleaning the adjoining washroom. The final step of her process was the desk, and she moved a few things aside, noting the locations, and began polishing.

She suddenly had the feeling of being watched, and looked over her shoulder to see Mr. Brandon standing in the doorway, a sly grin on his face. He stepped in and closed the door, leaning his back against it with his arms crossed over his chest, and smiled.

"Please, continue."

Just the sight of him ignited the heat between her legs. She smiled back and continued, moving her hips and making sure her breasts jiggled with the movements and could feel his eyes on her. The sexual energy in the room quickly rose.

"I like that skirt on you," Charles proclaimed.

She glanced over her shoulder to find him standing right behind her. His hands fell on her hips, and she swallowed hard as his touch electrified her already-wet pussy. His hands wandered, feeling her hips, ass, and thighs as she tried to continue polishing. She felt the skirt being bunched up and lifted, slowly exposing her thighs and bum cheeks, and one hand slid along her inner thigh and cupped her pussy gently.

"I like red," he mused softly.

His finger slipped between her folds, pushing the satiny material into her crevice, and he began stroking her slowly. She stopped polishing when the finger slid past the material and into her wetness, moaning quietly as he massaged her insides.

"I have something for you," he announced.

He placed a small black device on the desk next to her face.

"It's a pager," he explained. "It can be left on vibrate if you prefer. I would like you to carry it with you so that I can let you know when I need to see you. The number I am calling from will be displayed, and that is the number you call."

He had her near climax and she struggled to keep her moans quiet. His finger suddenly pulled out, leaving her panting and wanting more, and she felt the skirt being lowered back down. She looked over her shoulder at him and watched as he put the finger in his mouth and sucked it clean of her juices.

"I unfortunately have a meeting to attend, one of the major shareholders, so I will leave you to finish your work."

She took a few breaths to regain her composure, feeling the need to finish, and he patted her ass with his hand gently.

"Perhaps later, or tomorrow, Rose," he teased with a sly grin. "Keep that pager handy."

He opened the door and walked away, leaving it open. She gathered up her things and packed up the cart, disappointed and horny as hell, and grabbed the pager off the desk. She left the office and headed for the break room, intending to finish herself off in the washroom, and almost ran into Marcus as he was coming out. She looked at him for a moment, grabbed him by the hand, and pulled him back into the break room.

"Come with me, Marcus."

She led him into the woman's washroom and locked the door, spinning around to face him with a devilish grin on her face, and leaned back against the door.

"So, I do have the need for another man," she admitted.

Marcus grinned and stepped against her, groping her tits and pushing his crotch into her. She felt the growing bulge pressing into her tummy and her arousal intensified even more. She reached down and tugged at his zipper, finally getting it down, and reached inside for his cock. She pursed her lips as her hand grasped the thick shaft and pulled his cock free. He was big, at least two inches longer and nearly twice as thick as Bernie, and she marveled at the size as she stroked it.

"Yeah, you want that, don't you?" Marcus huffed. "You want that big, black dick."

"Oh, it's beautiful," Rosemary panted.

She looked down at her hands, taking in the contrast of her white hands on his dark skin, and then smiled at him.

"Fuck me, Marcus."

She moved away to the sink, lifted her skirt, and stuck her bottom out. Marcus stepped behind her and rubbed the fat head along her slit after pulling the wet panties aside.

"Shit, you're so fucking wet!" he exclaimed happily. "You are ready for this big dick."

Rosemary gripped the edges of the sink as the thick head split her lips and pushed inside. In a few quick strokes, he had seven inches in her, holding her hips tight while he began pumping.

"Oh, fuck, you a tight bitch," he groaned. "You never had a big dick like this before?"

"Not... not like this," she admitted. "Oh, fuck!"

Marcus thrust hard and pushed the rest of his thick cock into her stretching pussy. Her cunt was full, the huge head of his cock massaging her in places she had never felt. In moments she climaxed, moaning and gripping the sink tightly to stay standing as her knees weakened.

"Oh fuck, yeah, you cumming already. You do like this dick."

"Oh, yes, I do," she moaned.

He started pumping faster and harder, driving himself into her until his big balls were slapping against her. His hands squeezed her firm ass and gripped her ample hips.

"Oh, you some thicc, bitch. I like that," he growled. "You gonna cum again before I'm done with you."

Rosemary looked in the mirror, seeing him behind her and her face contorted in pleasure as he hammered into her. Her tits shook with each thrust, and she knew she would be sore, maybe bruised, after he was done. Another orgasm welled up deep inside, and she tried to push back against him.

"Fuck, yeah, bitch, you fucking back!'

The orgasm hit her hard, her mind reeling with the thoughts of being fucked by a black man with the biggest dick she had ever seen, driving her to a frantic state of arousal.

"Oh, I'm such a slut," she moaned quietly.

"Oh, yeah, you are, bitch. You a good one, too."

Marcus leaned his head close, putting his mouth by her ear.

"You want it in the pussy or the mouth?"

"Both," she grunted.

"Hell yeah!" Marcus groaned.

The first spurts erupted and filled her cunt. He pulled out and she quickly dropped to the floor, sitting down with her mouth open wide as he jerked his big cock and covered her tongue with the remaining spurts and drops. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face up, pushing the still-dribbling head into her mouth.

"Suck it, you horny bitch. Suck it all out."

She happily did, reaching up with one hand to pump the thick shaft and she slurped on the swollen tip.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Marcus moaned. "You a good little slut, ain't you."

She pulled her mouth off and grinned at him, licking the tip one last time, and let go of his softening member. She felt so slutty, so excited, so uninhibited. Marcus stepped back and tucked his cock back into his pants, zipping up while smirking at her.

"We be doing this again, Rosemary. Count on it," he promised before unlocking the door and stepping out.

Rosemary sat on the floor in a daze, cum in her mouth and her pussy, and suddenly felt ashamed. She got off the floor and sat on the toilet, putting her face in her hands, and questioned what the hell she was doing. She cried while the cum seeped out, the feelings of shame and guilt overwhelmed her, and when the tears stopped she wiped the droplets away.

After taking a deep breath, she pondered what had just happened. In a matter of days, she had cheated on Bernie, with two different men, and had found it exciting, exhilarating, and pleasurable. She had always wondered what it would be like with someone else, and now she knew. Rosemary cleaned up, redid the little makeup she wore, and straightened herself out, knowing she was now behind schedule. Her pussy ached from the pounding Marcus had given her, but it felt so good she didn't mind. She grabbed her cart and rushed to finish up for the day.

The pager buzzed just as she finished getting her things from the locker. She glanced at the number and kept it in view as she dialed. It rang once.

"Please come to my office, Rose. I would like to see you before you go home."

He hung up before she could reply. She checked the time and contemplated calling Bernie to say she would be late, deciding to wait until later, and headed for Mr. Brandon's office. Cheryl was no longer at her desk and the door was open when she arrived. Mr. Brandon was standing by the bar, filling two glasses with scotch, and gave her a big smile.

"Please, come in, Rose," he greeted cheerily. "Close the door behind you, please."

Rosemary closed the door and watched him move to the couch.

"Please, come join me," he invited, patting the couch cushion after putting the drinks on the coffee table.

Rosemary sat down, her skirt riding up her thighs, and turned to face him. He passed her one of the glasses and held his up, waiting for her to touch hers to it, and eyed her exposed legs. She felt warm and aroused, his charming smile and sexual energy having it's effects on her instantly. Her attraction to him was unlike anything she had felt before, and she became wet when he put his hand on her thigh.

"I was planning on not seeing you until tomorrow, but I had Cheryl rearrange a few meetings after our little visit earlier."

His hand moved upwards, the fingers grazing the top of her inner thigh, and Rosemary took a large gulp of her drink. He put his glass on the table and reached over, gently touching her chin, and leaned in to kiss her. His lips were like soft velvet, moist and warm, and she returned the kiss with heated passion while his fingers left her thigh and went to her blouse. One by one the buttons fell, revealing the red bra a little at a time, until the last button popped and the blouse parted wide open.

"You have beautiful breasts, Rose," he praised.

The warm fingers ran along the edge of her bra, dipping between the soft mounds of flesh, and he cupped one in his hand.

"Daphne had beautiful breasts like you," he said wistfully. "She loved when I touched them, squeezed them... sucked on her pert nipples."

His warm breath caressed her neck while his hand slipped inside the bra and popped her breast out, her already hardened nipple poking out from the creamy flesh, and his fingers quickly grasped it gently. Rosemary moaned, and he moved his mouth down and took it between his soft lips. She rested her hand on his head while he suckled, feeling him move his hand between her legs and lifting the skirt high enough to slip in between. She spread them apart when he began to stroke her pussy through the wet material, and in mere moments he had her climaxing with the fat nipple pinched between his lips.

"Oh, my," she moaned.

He took his hand away and released her swollen nipple from his oral grasp, moving his mouth to hers and kissing her again.

"Take off your shirt and bra," he whispered.

Rosemary slipped the blouse off and undid her bra, tossing both aside, and turned towards him. He cupped both breasts, feeling the heft of the fleshy mounds, and gently squeezed.

"Beautiful," he praised. "Daphne liked it when I fucked her tits. Do you?"

Rosemary paused for a moment. Bernie always loved her boobs, loved to cum on them and rub his cock over her nipples, but he had never put his cock between them.

"I... I guess so, I've never tried it," she admitted sheepishly.

Charles eyes lit up and he grinned with a devilish smile, jumping up from the couch.

"Lie down on the couch," he instructed as he undid his pants and tossed them aside. His tie and shirt followed, and for the first time, Rosemary viewed his nude body, taking in the trim torso and lightly muscled chest. She lay down, unsure of what to do, and he quickly straddled her with his raging erection bobbing in her face. His hands grasped her breasts and pushed them together, wrapping the pillowy mounds around his cock, and he pumped his hips slowly.

She put her hands on his and watched as the fat head of his cock popped in and out of view, finding it both humorous and erotic. Charles moaned and sped up his pace, obviously enjoying the feeling, and Rosemary smiled. She wanted to please him, needed to please him, and flicked her tongue out when the purplish knob appeared.

BrunetteAmia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunetteAmia

"Oh, yes, Rose. Lick it," he urged.

She leaned her head closer and took it between her lips as often as she could, lapping at with her tongue as well, tasting the precum that was beginning to seep out. He grunted and moaned, thrusting faster, with a look of concentration on his face.

Charles looked down at her pretty face, watching his cock fuck her big tits, and remembered how Daphne looked so much the same. Each time she licked his tip he groaned, struggling to hold back and prolong his orgasm for as long as possible. Her lips clamped on him for a moment, and he could no longer restrain himself.

Rosemary watched in excited awe when he pulled his cock out, grabbed it with his hand, and groaned loudly. Thick ribbons of pearly white erupted from the swollen tip, hitting the bridge of her nose and her cheeks, covering her face in seconds. A few more spurts hit her mouth and chin as he pumped his fist furiously, hosing her down with his massive load, and he suddenly relaxed and slumped down.

She reached up with her hand and scooped the cum away that was at the edge of her eyes, amazed at how much there was, and was surprised at how much she had enjoyed that. It was another first for her, getting a full cum facial instead of taking it in her mouth, and she found the feeling of the hot cream on her face intensely erotic. Charles grinned down at her, reaching down with his fingers and wiping more cum away from her eyes, and Rosemary felt a sense of slutty pride in having satisfied him.

Charles wiped a fingerful of cum from her nose and slid it into her now-open mouth, excited by the sight of her cum-covered face, and pictured Daphne slurping his cum from his fingers all those years ago. She had loved it when he came in her face, requesting it often, and he loved doing it.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Very much," she admitted. "That was fun."

"I enjoyed it, too," he replied. "You look very sexy with your face dripping in cum."

She giggled, the compliment making her feel sexy and slutty, and gave the tip of his cock a kiss.

"That was a lot," she giggled.

He laughed and climbed off of her, sitting down at the end of the couch by her feet, and grabbed his glass. He drained it empty and sighed.

"You can clean up in there," he suggested, gesturing to the washroom. "As much as your husband would love to see you covered in cum, I suspect he would want it to be his."

The mention of Bernie took her breath away for a moment, and the sudden pang of guilt knotted her stomach once more. She jumped up and went to the washroom, closed the door, and wiped her face and chest with a hand towel. After wetting a washcloth with warm water, she cleaned herself up, making sure to catch every drop of cum before drying herself off. The woman in the mirror doesn't look like a cheating slut, she thought to herself. She looks like a woman who just enjoyed having sex with a handsome man.

Rosemary stepped out of the room to find Mr. Brandon leaning back on the couch, his legs apart and his hand stroking his semi-hard cock, and he gestured for her to come kneel on the floor. She did, and he put his hand on the top of her head.

"Suck me off. I need to cum again," he growled.

Rosemary was shocked at how fast he could get hard again, and moved her mouth over the swelling tip. She slid her mouth down slowly, taking as much of his cock as she could, and then slowly pulled back up. His thick cock grew thicker as she sucked, and Charles moaned and held her head tightly.

Charles loved watching her suck his cock. Her pouty lips wrapped around it just right, and she knew to swirl her tongue along the underside as she moved up and down, making him as hard as steel. Daphne used to suck him like this, but she could take him fully, and often did. His thick shaft glistened each time she moved up, the veins throbbing and the skin tight, and the sight aroused him to the edge. With a groan he erupted, filling her mouth with a much smaller load, and quivered as his balls emptied out once more.

Rosemary swallowed quickly, almost gagging, when the cum flooded her mouth and spurted into her throat. He held her head in place, not allowing her to pull away, and she kept swallowing as best she could until he finally released his grip. She pulled back and gasped, wiping the trail of spit and cum from her chin, and caught her breath as he relaxed with his head leaned back.

Rosemary returned to the washroom and washed up again before putting her bra and blouse back on. He opened his eyes and smiled at her as she was doing up the last button.

"Damn, you are good," he praised.

She smiled and chuckled at the satisfied tone in his voice.

"By the way, I meant to ask you something," he added.

"What would that be?"

"I notice you don't wear a wedding ring. Any reason?"

She glanced at her hand before looking at him.

"I don't wear it when I'm working, it gets caught on the gloves and things," she explained.

"I see," he replied with a nod. "I would like to see it. Perhaps you could wear it when you come to visit me."

She gave him a curious smile and sat on the edge of the couch next to him, resting her hand on his flaccid prick.

"Does me being married turn you on?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes, it does. So does the knowledge that he is fucking you, too. I have no problem sharing a woman."

She giggled, the honest response arousing her once more, and gave his cock a squeeze.

"I will tell you a story about that next time," he promised. "I think you will find it... interesting."

"I suspect I will," she giggled.

"You better head out," he suggested. "You have been here a long time, and he will be wondering where you are."

Rosemary closed her eyes and pictured Bernie sitting at the kitchen table, staring at the clock, waiting for her and wondering where she was. She gave his cock another squeeze and kissed him gently.

"That was fun."

She left him splayed out on the couch, his cock semi-hard once more, and closed the door behind her. After rushing to her locker she grabbed her phone and checked - Bernie had called three times. She called him back as she made her way to the elevator, getting his voicemail again, and left a message that she had been delayed at work and was on her way home.

The drive home was frantic and unsettling. She had fucked Marcus and let Mr. Brandon cum in her face, and in her mouth, all in one afternoon. She felt bad for cheating on Bernie, the guilty pangs knotting in her stomach, but she had enjoyed herself so much. It was so thrilling, so arousing and pleasurable, that she felt justified in enjoying herself. Besides, Bernie had been with two women before her, so now they were even, she decided. He fucked two, and now I fucked two. By the time she arrived home the knots in her stomach were gone, with only the ache in her pussy remaining.

She found a note on the table, along with a card, a small bouquet of roses, and an unopened bottle of wine next to two glasses. Her fingers trembled as she picked up the note.

Gone to the pub with John and Rudy. Dinner is in the fridge.

She looked in the fridge, seeing the bowl of Caesar salad and grilled chicken breasts, and then picked up the card. She opened it slowly, taking a seat at the table, and slid the card out gently. On the cover was a couple kissing and holding hands on a sunset beach, and her fingers trembled once again when she opened it up.

I'm sorry about the comment I made. I see that it was an insult to your hard work and success, and I didn't mean to belittle it with a stupid joke. Love you.

Rosemary placed the card on the table, picked up the roses, and put them in a vase. No longer hungry, she went to the bedroom and undressed, then turned on the shower. Once inside, with the steaming hot water pouring over her, she began to cry.

*****

Bernie stumbled quietly into the bedroom, stripping himself naked before climbing into bed. It was late, just before one, and he didn't want to wake Rosemary up. He lay down, leaving the covers off, and let his spinning head rest on the pillow as he listened to her quiet breathing. He looked over at her naked shoulder, wanting to touch her so badly, to hold her tight, and took a deep breath. He let it out slowly through his nose and closed his eyes.

He felt bad about what he had said, saying her boss liking her ass is why she got a raise. Now he understood how insulting it was, how it made light of her hard work and dedication, and he knew she had earned it. When he told the boys, they had both chided him for being such an ass towards her, then asked to see just how good her ass looked in those pants. "Assholes," he chuckled.

The bed moved and Rosemary rolled over, facing him with her eyes open, and put her hand on his chest.

"Thank you for the flowers and the card, it was very thoughtful and sweet," she said softly.

"I... I'm sor..."

She put her finger on his lips.

"Shh. Don't say anything else."

She slipped the covers off and slid down between his legs. Bernie's cock began to swell, and when she put her boobs over it and began rubbing them against it he became hard as steel in an instant. Slowly she moved, dragging her nipples over his now-throbbing shaft, and then positioned one on each side of it. She squeezed her arms together, wrapping his cock with her soft mounds, and started moving back and forth. He loved the feeling, and the sight of her boobs fucking his cock aroused him intensely, as did the sexy smirk on her face. She wrapped one hand around the base and squeezed, swelling his cock to its limit, and licked the leaking tip. Bernie was nearly delirious with the desire to cum.

"Cum for me," she urged softly. "Cum on my face."

The words had the intended effect and Bernie's cock exploded, three short streams that hit her chin and mouth, followed by an immense flow of pearly lava over her hand and tits. He thrust his hips upward and groaned loudly when he climaxed, keeping his eyes on her face and watching as his cum spurted and landed on her lips and chin. He had always wanted to cum on her face, but she had never seemed receptive. Once the intensity waned he relaxed, lowered his head back onto the pillow, and let out a long breath.

Rosemary moved up beside him and put her mouth on his, kissing him with cum-covered lips, and patting his softening cock gently.

"Go to sleep now," she said softly.

She lay on her side with her head near his shoulder and her hand on his chest. Bernie glanced over at her and smiled before closing his eyes and falling asleep. Rosemary licked her lips and thought of Mr. Brandon for a moment, remembering the feeling of his hot cum hitting her face, and slipped a finger between her legs, touching her pussy and wondering if would still ache in the morning.

It did. Rosemary pulled on her slacks, tugging them over her hips and wriggling to get them in place. She put on a black shirt and checked herself in the mirror before heading to the kitchen. Bernie was just finishing the last bites of his toast and had put out a cup of tea for her, with a slice of lemon on the saucer beside it, and her heart sank. Another thoughtful gesture that she didn't deserve, another reminder of how he felt, and she had a hard time swallowing the lump in her throat.

"You look really good," Bernie complimented. "Very professional. You made the right call buying those new clothes."

"Thank you," she replied. "I think I will buy a few more things with that bonus money."

"Good idea. Treat yourself, it's your money, do whatever you want with it."

He noticed that she had her ring on this morning. It made him feel good knowing that she was going to wear it to work for a change. He was going to comment on it and changed his mind after remembering the last time he stuck his foot in his mouth. Her fingers toyed with it, moving and turning it in between sips of tea, and Bernie assumed she was thinking about work as she sat quietly and stared out towards the living room window.

Rosemary finished her tea, put the dishes in the sink, and grabbed her keys from the hook.

"I won't be late tonight," she assured him. "See you later."

"Have a good day," he offered as she closed the door.

"Love you," he said quietly to himself.

Rosemary chewed on her lower lip and stifled a tear after hearing him through the door. She got in her car and started driving, trying to decide what to do, when her thoughts were interrupted by the vibrating pager in her purse.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments