Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Triangle's Edge - Part 1

"My boyfriend and I have a threesome with the woman with whom he has cheated on me and who is also my ex-girlfriend."

242
33 Comments 33
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of the series. If you are sensitive to themes of cheating and depression, you should probably avoid this story. If you're curious about the backstory of this couple's situation, I recommend starting with 'Love Or Lust' to fully grasp the context. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Keith, thank you for beta reading!"

The morning after I found out my fiancé had cheated on me with my ex, I woke up with a painful knot in my stomach and a heavy feeling in my chest. Every little thing he did that day just made the hurt worse. The decision to have a threesome with them tonight was impulsive, but when my emotions are in the driver's seat, the rational part of my brain shuts down.

On his way out, I could tell he hesitated, his gaze searching mine for doubt.

"Anna, are you sure?"

"Yes." My voice was steadier than my resolve.

The fantasy of a ménage à trois was like a curious whisper in my mind. With the sting of betrayal fresh in my heart, that whisper climaxed into a need for understanding. Tonight wouldn't be just an indulgence of a long-held fantasy, but a deep dive into the chaotic ocean of my emotions, fueled by jealousy and an almost reckless desire to confront the painful reality with open eyes.

Witnessing their intimacy seemed like the only way to learn the extent of his infidelity. All my insecurities that his cheating had spawned within me would come crashing down through the raw exposure of their interaction. As I prepared for this emotional odyssey, I hoped to discover the truth behind his gaze—did he look at her with the softness of love or the hard glint of lust?

He sighed and said, "I don't know, Anna. I don't want to risk what we have."

His words echoed my fears, but a nagging shadow of doubt gnawed at me—I needed to know if it was more than just sex. Craving the undeniable truth, even if it meant jeopardizing my relationship with him, had turned into a corrosive obsession—a darkness looming large over the relationship we had built over the years. I could handle it if it was just a casual fling, but if there was more to it...

"You already did," I blurted out. "You owe me."

My words were laced with pain but also edged with an unspoken leverage—his guilt for his infidelity. A charged silence descended around us, and I could see the frustration in his eyes as he waged a silent internal battle, searching for words to ease the burden of guilt he carried. But there was nothing he could say that would heal the wounds he had caused or rebuild the broken trust.

"Alright," he agreed, his voice heavy with reluctance.

Before he left to pick up the woman who had driven a wedge between us, his lips briefly met mine in a kiss tainted with the bitterness of recent truths.

After he left, I listened for the faint purr of the car engine—the subtle signal of the onset of my transformation. I returned to our bedroom and dressed as if I were someone far more daring than I felt. The black and red corset clung to me, black thongs and stockings emphasized my curves, and the heels added inches not only to my height but also to my confidence.

When I turned toward the mirror, I saw her—the version of myself that was an illusion of power and confidence. She wielded sex appeal like a weapon and wore her natural beauty like a crown. With the chaos of insecurities and self-doubt that churned within me, I was her polar opposite. Staring at my reflection, I wondered if I would ever become her or if she was simply a mirage, hiding the vulnerability I so desperately wanted to conceal.

My breath caught in my throat as I tightened the last strap and adjusted the lace. Tonight, I needed to be that woman—the one who could face her demons, the one who could play this risky game and come out unharmed. At least for tonight, I would be the femme fatale who didn't simply exist in mirrors, but in reality, where she might influence her fate.

I set about meticulously transforming our bedroom into the scene I had imagined. To navigate the treacherous waters of this evening, I needed a plan of action. After storing my props in the top drawer of the nightstand for easy access, I smoothed out the sheets that still held the subtle scent of our intimacy from the previous night.

My gaze was drawn to our engagement photo, which captured a moment of joy that seemed a lifetime ago. Lifting the frame, my fingers traced the contours of our frozen smiles, and a wave of unease washed over me as I remembered the times my boyfriend had weathered with me through my depression's storms. I had been so stubborn, dismissing advice and abandoning the antidepressants my doctor prescribed. Riding out the storm worked for a while, but inevitably, the dark clouds would return, more suffocating each time. And the last time—the worst time—I pushed my boyfriend away fiercely.

Guilt washed over me at the recollection of all the harsh words I had hurled at him during those times and how I had moved away from his touch when he tried to hug me. At one point, I had even wished he would find a lover and stop pursuing intimacy with me, that he would just leave me in my misery. I had given up already and refused to get treatment.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

But the suspicions of his affair cut through the fog of numbness—a jarring alarm that pulled me from my depressive stupor. The paradoxical pain, sharp and unwelcome, shattered the void, making me feel alive with raw, searing emotion. As the initial shock softened to a dull ache, I began taking the antidepressants and found my way back to the path of healing. Even if I had given up on myself, it seemed I wasn't ready to give up on everything—not on him. There was a part of me that still clung to the love we had and believed in the 'us' that once existed.

The sting of their deception lingered, not because he had sex with her, but because of the secrecy of their actions. Sara—whose name alone made my blood boil—joining us in bed had always been part of the plan since the beginning of our unconventional triangle. She had entered our lives at a difficult time, when my boyfriend and I were dealing with the stresses of a major life change. His new job had claimed the lion's share of his time and energy, leaving echoes of emptiness at home that Sara had filled, and later, it seemed, she became his solace too.

Sara had initially agreed to a threesome, preferring to ease into our arrangement with me before we invited him into our shared intimacy. But plans had twisted like vines—she grew infatuated, desiring exclusivity with me even in the full knowledge of my commitment to my fiancé.

Sara's obsession, rather than simplifying our dynamics, had only complexified them, leading us to this precipice where I now stood, readying the space where the three of us would collide. Our bedroom became a set for facing truths and testing the bonds that had entangled us all.

The sound of the front door creaking open broke the silence and interrupted my thoughts. They were here—my boyfriend and the woman who had silently woven herself into the fabric of our lives. With a swift motion, I put our engagement photo into the secrecy of a drawer.

I drew in a deep, steady breath as I stepped into the shoes of the woman I needed to be: composed, commanding, and unafraid of sharing my partner, even with her—the one with whom he had strayed.

My heart thrummed against my ribs like a drumbeat as I awaited their entrance. Every muscle in my body tensed as I braced myself to face her and play a part in our dangerous game without revealing the storm of emotions bubbling beneath the surface. I painted on a practiced smile, a pleasant welcome mask for her, as I steeled myself against the torrent of emotions that threatened to consume me.

Their entrance into the room felt like a hurricane was about to hit. Sara came in first, commanding the space with her effortless grace. She was a sculpted vision in a tight, black leather dress that clung to her like a second skin, her golden hair tumbling just to her shoulders, a whimsical contrast to the harshness of her clothing. The click of her heels was a metronome of purpose, and her eyes—those vibrant blue orbs that had once held me in thrall—now pierced through the space between us.

Sara was the embodiment of desire, a siren who commanded attention. Her aura hummed with a magnetic pull, and for a brief moment, I became engulfed in the heat of past intimacies murmured in the curves that her dress vividly outlined. I thought I'd extinguished the flames of attraction, but they rose from the ashes like a phoenix. The same appeal that drew me to her now held a lethal edge.

And there he was, my fiancé, standing barely a breath away from her—a deliberate gap that spoke volumes. He wasn't touching her, and his gaze never wavered from mine as if to anchor me in the eye of the maelstrom.

There was no need to look for betrayal in his eyes because it was an obvious scar. But the intensity in his eyes conveyed a new message: a hope that despite all the mayhem, we still had a bond. He knew how impulsive I could be, and that one wrong move on his part would cause me to explode like an atomic bomb. His soft gaze was not just a means of anchoring me, but also a plea for trust that I was not yet prepared to give.

As I stood in my bedroom, confronting not only my fiancé but also his lover, the air was thick with anticipation and unresolved emotions as the past and present clashed.

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments