Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What About Stan - Part 1

"A pool party with friends becomes a private 'Party for Two.' What Now?"

133
52 Comments 52
10.3k Views 10.3k
9.6k words 9.6k words

Author's Notes

"Those of you that read the story before. We took it down to rewrite and add parts so we could make it a two-part story. The second part will be posted in a few days. This is a story told to us by my brother. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It happened at a pool party he attended in Alabama. Read to see what happens. Thanks for all your comments and ratings. They keep us motivated. ENJOY."

I stirred in bed, rolled over, and opened my eyes. I was disoriented, my eyesight was blurry, and I had a pounding headache. I looked around the room and was in my bed, naked and sweating. The clock read 5:42 am. I rolled toward my wife, but she wasn't there. Her side of the bed was not rumpled.

My mind quickly cleared as I realized that Kate had not been in bed last night. Where the hell was, Kate?

My head was pounding with one of the worst headaches ever. I tried to remember last night, but there were only fleeting images flashing through my mind. I was confused.

I had a semi-hard-on and needed to pee. I rolled out of bed very slowly, feeling my way along the furniture to the bathroom. I turned on the night light. It was so bright. It was like a searchlight shining on me, hurting my eyes, and making the pounding in my head worse. I stumbled over my clothes strewn on the bathroom floor and sat hard on the toilet.

I felt some pressure release as a rush of pee escaped into the bowl. I tried to focus as I rubbed my legs and arms to awaken my nervous system. I rubbed my face and eyes as I stood up, stepped to the sink, and turned on the water, all from memory.

I washed my face and wet my hair, hoping to relieve some of the pain inside, but it didn't help. I dried and looked in the drawer for some pain meds. I popped the double dose, slugged down a glass of water, and then slowly returned to bed. Every step I took pounded in my head like it was a big bass drum.

I lay back down, trying to piece together last night. Hoping the pain meds would kick in quickly.

OK, shit, where the fuck is Kate? I mustered up the strength to get up, put on some shorts, and went in search of my wife.

It was dark as I went down the hall to the guest room. The door was open, and the morning light began filtering through the curtains. I felt my way to bed. The sheets were rumpled, and they were cold. As my hands rubbed across the sheets, I felt a big wet spot in the middle of the bed. Holy shit, someone had been fucked good in this bed last night. Jesus, they left a big cum mess behind.

In an instant, I was fully alert. My head was still pounding, but I realized that someone was my wife, and she had been fucked in this bed by someone other than me. That sobered me up quickly.

I moved to the bathroom and turned on the light. My wife's clothes from last night were on the floor. The shower door was open, and it was wet inside. Then I saw it, globs of cum clinging to the shower wall. Oh Fuck, it was her, the bitch, how fucking disgusting!!

Two damp towels hung over the rack, and I leaned over them, not touching them as I inhaled the scent. One was my wife's, and the other was a man's. I wasn't sure whose it was, but I may have smelled it last night.

The meds were kicking in now. My mental fog was clearing. I still had no idea how I got home, nor did I remember much about last night. I remember we had a neighborhood party at Ed and Robbin's house. It was a night pool party, but Kate and I had decided not to swim.

I walked back down the hall through the house toward the kitchen. I turned on all the lights as I looked in every room, but no Kate. I went to the garage and saw her Honda Civic was gone. I went back inside and made black coffee; I needed it strong.

I sat on a bar stool by the island. On the counter, there was a half-empty bottle of tequila, a cut-up lime, and saltshakers with two used shot glasses turned mouth down. A telltale sign of what had happened in preparation for some serious fucking that had taken place.

As I sat drinking black coffee, my mind began to clear. I remembered meeting new people, friends of Robbins from a few miles away. They were a younger couple. With them was the wife's brother, Keith, a college student helping them get unpacked and settled. He was a swimmer, and as I remember, he had a magnificent body. The six women were flirting shamelessly with him. Like most of these parties, the guys didn't care, letting their wives do their thing.

We had burgers and all the fixings for dinner, then played a couple of drinking games. I remembered that I had lost many times, and the Jägermeister shots took their toll. I couldn't remember anything that happened after 10:30 when I stumbled through the kitchen to the bathroom and saw the time on the stove.

When I came out, the game had broken up. Everyone was in the pool, I looked for Kate, and she was in the pool with the others. But she didn't have a suit with her. What was she wearing? I saw her hanging on Keith's arm, which he had around her. I saw her whisper to him and giggle.

I was not thinking straight as I sat down on the lounger, and I must have passed out for the night!

I took a deep breath as it became clear that Keith had royally fucked my wife after they brought my drunk ass home. At least, that is what I think happened.

But where was Kate now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a Bloody Mary. You know, 'the hair of the dog' to help with my hangover. I had to eat something. There was pizza in the fridge, so I nuked it. I heard the garage door open. I chewed my pizza and drank my Bloody Mary as the door opened. Kate walked in looking fresh as a daisy.

"Oh, hi, you're up. I thought you would be down for the count till noon."

I didn't look at her or say anything. I kept chewing my pizza and looking straight ahead,

Kate walked up beside me, "Did you hear me?

I sat chewing my pizza and drinking my Bloody Mary.

Kate leaned over in my face breathing on me. I could smell cum on her breath, knowing it wasn't mine.

"Hey, are you brain dead?"

I had done well keeping my emotions under control. But as Kate came in, breathing cum breath in my face, my anger maxed out. I slowly put the pizza down and pushed the plate and my drink away. I turned toward Kate, pouncing on her like a Cheeta. I gripped her by the throat and moved her backward down the hall to the guest room. I spun her around and pushed her face down in the gooey wet spot on the sheets.

"So, Kate, you felt it was OK to fuck another man in my house while I was passed out in our bed! I hope you enjoyed it, you fucking slut. Fuck you! I am done with you! Get the fuck out of my house!"

I pushed her face down, rubbing it in the wet mess. Kate squirmed and moaned, "No, No, you're wrong. It's not like that! Let me up!"

I heard her talking, but she was lying. I knew what I saw and smelled. Kate and Keith had fucked all night in this bed. Their cum was all over the sheets and in the shower too. Then to top it off, she had his cum on her breath too. God, what a fucking whore.

I let her up and pushed her onto the bed. She scrambled away from me with fear in her eyes, breathing hard and wiping the mess off her face.

My eyes bore laser holes into her. I am sure I had steam coming out of my ears.

"My God, you are a fucking slut. I saw you all over Keith last night. I know you fucked him here, so don't lie to me. Then you blew him this morning. I smell your scent on these sheets and his cum on your breath. God, Kate, you fucked up. How could you cheat on me? FUCK YOU! We are done. Get out of my house!"

I stormed out of the room, leaving her stunned on the nasty bed. I slammed the door, walked out, got in my truck, and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, God!"

"Oh, God!"

I was sitting in our guest room on the bed where I had made my biggest mistake of my life. Yes, I fucked Keith, but he fucked me more than I fucked him.

It was the most incredible fucking I had ever received. Keith fucked me for over three hours. His stamina was unbelievable. His cock never softened. I had cum over twelve times when I lost count. Keith had filled my pussy with a couple of loads of sweet cum. We slept until I woke, afraid Stan would wake up and catch us. Before Keith let me up, I blew him and swallowed his cum. Then he fucked me in the shower but pulled out and came on my pussy and the wall.

We cleaned up, and I drove him to his sister's house.

After I dropped Keith off, I drove home. I dreaded the horrible confrontation I would have with Stan when I saw him. I was so ashamed that I had allowed Keith to seduce me and that I had cheated on Stan. I love him so much and may have hurt him too badly to survive. How could I have done that to him?

I shamelessly admit that I am not sorry about the incredible sexual experience. It was a once-in-a-lifetime thing that will never happen again.

When I went inside, Stan sat by the island eating pizza and drinking something. Stan ignored me and grabbed me by the throat, pushing me back down the hall. I was terrified at what he was going to do to me. Stan pushed my face down in the nasty wet spot of Keith and my mixed cum on the sheets. He rubbed my face in it and screamed at me, calling me horrible things. Then Stan ordered me out of the house, telling me he was done with me. He stormed out and left.

Oh God, I have made a terrible mistake. I was so ashamed that I fell over on the bed sobbing. I lay there thinking, what now? How do we survive this? I must figure this out. Stan is so angry that he is 'done with me.' What do I do now?

I took out my phone and called Stan. The call went direct to phone mail, and I hung up and texted him.

My text: "Stan, please come home. We need to work this out. I am so sorry for what I have done, and I can't explain how it happened. I have never done anything like this before and will never do it again. Please, please, come home.

I waited, but there was no response. I knew I had fucked up badly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started innocently, then got out of hand the more we drank and played around in the pool. None of what happened was planned, and it just happened, fueled by fun, sexual energy, and alcohol. Someone called out, "We are playing 'Chicken Fight'!"

With Stan Passed out, Keith and I were the only two players without a partner. We had to partner up or sit out, and we didn't want to do that. That was the start of everything that happened the rest of the night.

Stan and I had not planned to swim. But I was buzzed and easily coaxed into the pool. I only wore my thin white lace bra and a tiny matching thong. When I got wet, it was like I was naked. You could see all of me. Stan would have been upset, but I didn't care if I looked naked with him out of the picture.

Keith saw me and smiled. He kept me close to him when I first got in the pool. We were all together, talking and laughing. I know there was a lot of hand action going on underwater, and I felt hands on my bare ass and breasts. It was all naughty. We were all buzzed and having fun, and I was getting very turned on.

After a while, I felt terrible that I was having fun and Stan had passed out. I went to check on Stan. He was out like a light, snoring. I kissed him. Then I went back to the pool. Keith lowered me in, pulling me tight against him. I looked up into his blue eyes. My God, he was so hot. He pressed his hard body and cock against me. I held back, trying not to react, but my body gave in and pressed my pussy against his firm thigh. He started to grind his thigh between my legs against me. I was fucking his leg, and he was making me so horny.

"OK, let's play. Ladies, up on the shoulders of your man."

Stan, my man, was passed out, so Keith, my new man, assisted me as he dropped down, and I climbed on his shoulders. My thinly protected pussy pressed tightly against his tight neck, and I could feel his muscles flex as we moved into the first challenge.

We were against Alice and Felix. We were equal in size, but Keith was stronger. Alice and I were struggling against each other. Everyone was cheering as we worked. Finally, Keith lunged forward, and I pushed Alice off Felix. She splashed in the pool. A big cheer came from everyone. Keith pulled me off and kissed me hard, pressing his body against me. I was swept up and kissed him back, pushing my pussy against his bulging cock. That was it. I was so horny I needed to fuck. Stan was out cold, so I knew I wanted Keith.

I looked over at Stan and had a twinge of guilt but was quickly pulled back into the game. Keith held me back against him, pressing his cock against my ass. We cheered as the next match started. After a fierce struggle, Robbin and Ed won, and we all cheered.

Everyone took a break to refill their drinks.

Keith pulled me away from the group into deeper water. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his big cock press against my pussy. His hands gripped my bare ass. Keith squeezed my cheeks, and his fingers slipped into my crack, running down along the string to my pouch-covered pussy. Then Keith moved me over to the wall and pressed my back against it. He kissed me hard as his fingers rubbed my pussy from underneath. My eyes were closed, and I was breathing hard, edging badly.

Keith whispered, "Kate, I want you!"

I opened my eyes, looking over at Stan lying on the lounger, unable to do anything for me. I was embarrassed he had passed out. I quickly decided that this was the one night I would ever cheat on Stan. Hopefully, he will be able to deal with it. If not, things could go very badly!

I leaned back and looked into Keith's eyes. I kissed him hard, grinding my pussy against him. "I want you too."

I pulled away from Keith, separating us a few feet. "We have to be careful. These are all our friends, and they will try to protect me from you. We must finish the game, win, then have a championship drink. A few minutes later, I must get Stan home to bed. You volunteer to help me. We will clean up, dress, then carry Stan down the street. Then we won't have to worry about Stan; he will be out for the night.

"We will use the guest room, and I'll take you to your sister's house in the morning."

"Kate, I don't want to cause any trouble. "

"You haven't. Stan created his trouble. I need to be fucked tonight. Stan was supposed to do that for me, but he can't, so I chose you. Your hot, and you have a nice cock. You get to fuck me tonight. I am unsure how to deal with Stan tomorrow, but that is my problem."

I swam away, going over to Stan. I stroked his face, kissed him, and whispered, "You could have had my pussy and ass tonight, you asshole, but you got drunk, so I am giving my pussy to someone else to fuck. See you in the morning!"

A couple of the girls felt sorry for me, and I accepted their sympathy, though I was getting the best of it tonight.

The game continued. After a hard-fought battle, I started to laugh, and Robbin was able to push me off. Damnit, we lost!

We had a drink then I announced, "I need to get Stan home." Keith stepped up and volunteered, "I'll help you, Kate. That way, everyone can continue to party, and I'll head home from there."

"Thanks, Keith, you are so sweet."

A couple of girls gave me wry looks. Robbin came to me. "Be careful, Kate. Keith is dangerous, and he is hot for you, and you and Stan could get hurt."

"I'll be OK."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went inside, took off my wet undies, put on my jeans and shirt, and stuffed my panties and bra in the pockets.

I came back out. "Robbin, I'll get the bowls and silverware tomorrow."

"Sure, get Stan home. He got wasted fast tonight."

"Yes, he did. He fucked up our night, and I'll deal with him tomorrow."

"Don't be too hard on him. You've had a fun time with Keith, haven't you?

"Yeah, but that was supposed to be my husband, not Keith. Sorry for this, Robbin. Thanks for the invite. Keith, let's get my husband home."

We helped Stan up. He was not dead weight, so we could get him to walk a little, but Keith half carried him. Once home, we took Stan to the master bathroom. I stripped Stan and washed his face. He peed, and I put him to bed. Stan was out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith and I went to the kitchen. I took a bottle of tequila, two shot glasses, and lime and salt. We did a shot, and I kissed Keith hard, squeezing his cock. He pulled me tight against him and kissed me. We broke the kiss and did another shot, turning our glass over on their mouth.

We looked at each other. There was lust in Keith's eyes and mine as well. I knew what we were about to do was wrong on all levels, but one. The only right one was I wanted it. I looked into Keith's eyes, kissed him hard, took his hand, and pulled him down the hall into the guest bedroom.

I closed the door and leaned back against it looking at Keith. The lust between us was raging. At the same time, we both began to take off our clothes silently. I peeled off my shirt, letting it drop to the floor, and Keith dropped his polo shirt too. I undid my jeans shorts, sliding them off my hips down to my feet and kicking them away, and stood completely naked in front of Keith.

I watched Keith's shorts slide down his legs to the floor. His briefs bulged as his cock grew. I moved to him, kneeling at his feet, and looking up. His eyes watched me as I licked my lips and hooked my fingers in the waistband of his briefs. I pulled them out and down, letting his cock spring free. I slipped his shorts and briefs off his feet, tossing them aside.

"Oh, My!" I gasped as I looked at his beautiful young cock, hard with bulging veins and a fat head topping his shaft. I wrapped my fingers around him and slowly stroked him.

"Oh, Kate!" he moaned.

My body shivered, but I was not cold. Suddenly I was overcome with lust and excitement. My nipples grew hard as pebbles, and my pussy grew soaking wet. I wanted Keith's cock even more now as I felt its power in my hand.

I slipped my hand up his shaft, and a bubble of precum appeared. I leaned forward, licking his cockhead, tasting his sweet-tangy essence. Keith moaned as I took his cock in my mouth, sucking on him, taking all in his hard seven inches deep in my throat.

His knees buckled when my nose pressed against his tight belly. My tongue slithered out, lathing his cum filled balls.

"Oh, Fuck Kate, yes… suck me, baby!"

I backed off and stroked his cock, sucking his head. I picked up speed wanting him to cum in my mouth. My eyes were hungry, and he knew what I wanted. He cupped the back of my head in both hands and began to fuck my mouth. I put my hands on her flexing ass cheeks pulling him in my mouth. I loved him taking control, picking up speed as he edged closer. My head bobbed, letting my mouth stroke his cock faster. Keith was face fucking me now, feeding my hungry mouth.

Without warning, his balls tightened, and the first jet of his cum hit my throat. I pulled his cock deep, holding him in my throat. His cock pulsed, filling my mouth with jet after jet of his hot creamy cum.

I was over the moon with the excitement and lust of this man. I needed him inside me.

I swallowed, gulping down his cum as I counted seven jets of his offering. I held the last two splashes on my tongue as I milked them from his balls. Keith breathed faster, looking deep into my eyes. I smiled and opened my mouth, showing him his cum on my tongue.

He moaned as he watched me swallow, then I sucked on his cock more, amazed that his cock was even harder now. I wanted it, had to have it, I had to cum.

He pulled me up and threw me on the bed. I moved up as he crawled over me, his cock seeking its home. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, holding the kiss for what seemed like minutes when it was merely seconded.

He kissed along my neck, upper chest, and the top of each breast. He licked over the surface, circling my areolas but avoiding my nipples. I was squirming under him as he finally flicked each nipple, taking them in his mouth, sucking and biting them, driving me wild.

As I looked at him sucking my nipples, a pang of fleeting guilt spread over me. My husband is a good man and has always been the best husband. He never cheated on me and always treated me like a queen. Why was I doing this to him? Was it just for getting drunk? I was a true slut, whoring myself out to this young man. It was so wrong.

I had a fleeting thought of stopping Keith, but just then, his finger slipped into my pussy, touching my G-spot, and I was lost again. All my thoughts of Stan vanished. I held on to Keith as he finger fucked me. Suddenly I started cumming. My pussy squeezed his finger as my cream wet his hand leaking onto the bed.

I had to fuck Keith, so there was no turning back now. I needed his big cock inside me badly. All thoughts of my husband passed out in the other room vanished, and I was in this moment with Keith, craving his big cock.

Keith sensed I was ready. He moved over me as I pulled my legs up and grabbed my knees, spreading myself open for him. I looked into his eyes, filled with pure lust. I knew I was about to get the fucking of my life. Keith licked his palm and wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking its length.

I started to pant in anticipation. My whole body trembled as I felt Keith's cockhead sliding up and down my wet pussy lips. I was soaked, so he easily slid along, teasing me. His cock was bigger than I had ever had, so I cautioned, "Please be slow; you are big."

"As you wish, my lady," Then he pushed his fat cockhead into my hole.

"Oh God, such a gentleman!"

He was big, stretching me open. It felt delicious as his cock slowly pushed deeper into me and his thick head rubbed my G-spot. Shivers of delight raced through me as his balls pressed against my ass, knowing he was deep inside me.

"God, you feel so good. I am so full, now fuck me, baby, fuck me like the young stud you are. Take me, pound me make me scream!"

"What about your husband?"

"No worries, he is out for the night. If he does hear us, he may join in, and another fantasy will be satisfied. Now get busy. I need to cum a lot before we are finished."

Keith listened and complied. He fucked me so good I was cumming over and over for the longest time. Keith didn't cum for an hour, but when Keith finally did, shooting ropes of cum deep inside me, filling my pussy. Then he rolled me over and fucked me doggy, pushing me flat, fucking me as he lay on top of me. I just kept cumming. Keith came inside me again, filling my pussy full of cum. My body dissolved into a quivering lust-filled slut, letting Keith have me any way he wanted, with only one exception.

When he tapped my asshole, first with his fingers, then his cock, I turned to look over my shoulder. "No, Keith, my ass is Stan's private place. No one will ever go there but him!"

God, Stan! Oh fuck, I said the name of my husband. I was cheating on him. What was I doing? I must be mad. This young stud was royally fucking me in my house, with my husband passed out in the bedroom next door. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I looked at the clock, and it was 5:12 am. We had been fucking all night, and I was getting sore. I rolled over and looked at Keith lying on the bed beside me. His cock was steel-hard like it had been all night. He had cum inside me twice and once on my ass.

I knew I needed to end this and get Keith out of my house so I could figure out my story for Stan. What was I going to say? Could I lie to him? I never had before, but I also had never cheated on him before tonight.

I slipped down Keith's hard swimmer's body, wanting to swallow his cum as my last treacherous act. I took him in my mouth and gave him a skilled blow job from many years of experience. I licked, sucked, and played with his balls. Quickly I had him moaning as I bobbed up and down on his beautiful cock. I felt every swollen vein and ridge as my lips slipped up and down his shaft. I cupped his balls and slipped up his cock, so just his head was in my mouth. I sealed my lips and sucked hard. I teased his spongy head with my tongue, flicking the sensitive spot on the underside. I loved this as much as Keith did. I squeezed his balls and felt them begin to tighten. I quickly slammed down, pressing my nose in his pube-covered belly with his cock deep in my throat. I had him now. His body shook, and his hips pulsed up, driving his cock deeper. Then it happened; he erupted. Groaning from deep inside, the animal in him let loose. His cum flowed out like a river, filling my mouth with large jets of hot creamy cum. Keith kept cumming until his balls in my fingers were empty.

I swallowed five times, capturing every drop. I let his shrinking cock slip from my mouth. I lay my head on his heaving belly as he calmed, and my fingers worked on my pussy until I had a sweet self-inflicted orgasm, my twentieth or more.

I mewed as I slipped up his body, wanting to kiss him, thanking him for my only transgression. My sweaty body lay on top of his. I looked into his eyes, seeing a well-satisfied man. I was proud yet saddened I had cheated. I kissed him, pushing my cum covered tongue into his mouth, letting him taste his own sweet and salty essence.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

The kiss became passionate, and I knew we could start again, but we couldn't; he had to leave. I pushed up, looking at him, "No more, it was wonderful, but you must go now. I will take you. Clean up, and I will make coffee."

I rolled off the bed. Keith gripped my arm and pulled me with him into the bathroom. He kissed me again as the shower water warmed. Keith pulled me under the hot stream of water, pushed me against the wall, and picked me up, slowly lowering my hungry pussy onto his hard probing cock. He fucked me like there was 'No Tomorrow.' Keith knew this was the last time his cock would ever feel my pussy. It was the Grand Finale of a fantastic night. God, he fucked me. I was just along for the ride and made no effort to fuck him back. I was being taken. It was thrilling. His cock felt longer, thicker, and more swollen as he pounded into me.

My orgasms started rolling over and over, never stopping as his big cock touched deep in me. My pussy gripped him as I was cumming, squeezing him, milking him wanting his cum.

But then NO… I could not let Keith cum inside me again. My pussy had to be clean for Stan. I kissed Keith, "You can't cum inside me now, and I need to stay clean for Stan. Cum on my pussy. I want to feel your cum splash on my body."

Keith pounded me. I could feel his eagerness. He started breathing harder, and he was ready. I quickly pushed him away, "Cum on me!"

As Keith's cock slipped out, I slipped to the floor. He gripped his cock, stroking it fast as he started to cum. I watched as his cock pulsed, shooting jet after jet on my belly and mons, with the fifth and sixth ropes shooting between my legs and dribbling on the wall. Keith turned off the shower, and I went to my knees. I took his spent cock in my mouth, sucking him for the last time. He slightly awakened again as I cleaned him, tasting his sweet cum one last time.

I stood and kissed him, pushing my tongue in as deep as possible, wrestling with his tongue. Once again, he tasted himself. I broke the kiss and smiled, "Thank You!"

We stepped out and dried off. "Get dressed, and I will make coffee." I went to the kitchen naked. I popped a cup in the Keurig and looked at the clock. 5:33 am.

I felt happy but disgusted with myself. The 'sexual me' was satisfied and happy about what had happened, and the 'real married me' was sad and very conflicted about what I had allowed myself to do. For the first time in my life, I had been reckless and irresponsible, disregarding my husband, our marriage, and our future life together. I CHEATED! What was I to do now?

As the cup brewed, I went to my room and put on a T and shorts. Stan was still out, so I found my sandals in the guest room. I thought I needed to clean this room. Stan would be out for longer, not wanting to get a hangover. I would have time to clean it later.

Keith was drinking his coffee and had put in a cup for me, and we stood looking at each other but not talking. Once my mug was ready, we headed for the ten-minute drive to his sister's house.

As we drove, all the sexual tension and fascination were gone. Fear was present for both of us. What was Stan going to do?

We arrived, and Keith looked at me. "Thank you. You are an incredible woman. I will never forget this night. I hope Stan and you will be OK."

"It was wonderful, something I never thought I would experience. Keith, you are an incredible lover. Some lucky women will possess you; lucky her. Have a good life Keith and thank you for last night. I will also never forget it!"

There was no kissing or touching as he left my car. I sat for a second, watching him disappear inside. I took a deep breath and sighed. Now what? Home to clean up the evidence. Then, 'What about Stan'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shocked, disgusted, and fighting fucking mad. I am glad Kate and Keith were not there when I woke up, or someone could be dead, maybe two people. I would be in jail, arrested for murder.

Right now, I don't care. My whole life imploded on me, creating a huge vacuum with no air. Everything was whirling around in my head, and I was aimlessly driving to nowhere. The love of my life had exposed her true slutty self to me, and I was fucking ruined.

I was so mad when I left. I didn't bring anything with me, clothes, food, or anything! I just needed to be away from that cheating scene. The smell of their sex was all through the house and in my head, and it made me sick to my stomach. After I retched up what little was inside me, I left fast, driving off like a mad man, which I was.

I pulled into a Pilot Station to gas up my truck. I bought a beer case, some water, and snacks. I got back on the road, heading away. Thank God it was Sunday. I had to be nowhere, so that is where I went. I drove two hours north to a hunting cabin I rented during deer season. I have rented it for six years, so it is practically mine. I have the only key and a locked closet to keep some gear and extra clothes. I never thought I would need them like this.

On the drive up, I called Tate Smith, the owner. We are good hunting buddies. We are thick, I would say. "Tate buddy, the worst thing just happened. Kate cheated on me last night, so I need to stay in the cabin for a day or two. I'm not sure how long, a few days anyway. Right now, I need to be somewhere nobody can find me."

"Man, I am sorry. Whatever you need, it's yours. Ask if you need help with anything, you know anything at all."

Tate is a good old boy; he meant payback or revenge; he was in for the kill.

Kate would never find me here; she had never been here and would never think of this place. I was safe here for a few days. I called Raymond, my boss. I work from home, but I needed to tell him I was taking a few days to figure things out, so I would be off until Wednesday. He understood, having gone through a rough period a year ago. He's a good guy. I like working for him.

I got to the cabin, unlocked it, turned on the power breaker, started the water pump, lights, and heat, but I turned the heat off. I didn't need heat; it was summer. Luckily, I was up in the foothills, so the temperature wasn't too hot, and it would be mild weather to sleep at night. That is, if I can get any sleep at all.

I set up the cabin, keeping me busy for a couple of hours. I realized I should have brought more food, but I did have some jerky and canned beans I could survive on in my closet. I felt sick anyway, so food was of no interest right now.

Once settled, I walked to my tree stand, crawled up in it, and looked out over the woods. It was the best place to be, so I could clear my head and think through what had happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I returned from taking Keith, I had a sad, devastating confrontation with Stan then he walked out. I worked hard cleaning the guest and bathroom of any trace of the horrible mistake I had made last night. I took the sheets out to our fire pit and burned them along with the towels and washcloth we had used. I scrubbed every inch of the shower, tile floor, toilet, and sink. It was spick and span when I finished.

All of that did nothing to undo what I had done, and nothing could do that. I made an incredibly stupid decision last night because I was mad that my husband got drunk and passed out, and I was childish to think I was punishing him by fucking another man. The truth was not thinking at all, but I was punishing myself and Stan, jeopardizing our future together. How could I have been so stupid?

I had been pissed off at Stan. So, when Keith, a young viral male with loads of testosterone coursing through his hot male body, began to hit on me and play with me, I was vulnerable. The alcohol I had consumed kicked in. I made a stupid decision I would make Stan sorry for ruining the Saturday night sex fest I had planned for us. My ill-thought-out decision was to find a replacement for him. What a truly stupid idea.

Then things ramped up when I let Keith drop that little pill on my tongue. I swallowed it, and that changed everything. I had heard of EX but never taken it or any drugs other than some pot in college. Its effect on me was profound. My inhibitions vanished, and I instantly became hornier than ever. As its effect spread through me, it was like I had become a nympho. I wanted to fuck and didn't care much who fucked me. Keith was the most likely candidate, so I played with him, and he played with me.

Not once during the night did, I consider the ramifications of what I was doing or how Stan would react. I knew deep in my mind that Stan would go crazy when he found out. I thought Keith and I would fuck once or twice, and he would leave. I would clean up and go to bed, waking up next to my husband. He would never be the wiser, and I would have cheated on my husband for the first and only time.

We would wake up together, cuddle, Stan would apologize, I would accept his apology, and we might make love if he felt like it. Then I would tell him I had a fun time without him, that he had missed a good party. He would ask about how he got home. I would tell him that Keith had carried him down the block, and we put him in bed, then I had taken Keith back to his sisters, and that would be it.

Wow, what a great plan that was, but…

… it didn't play out quite like that. My smart plan became a disaster, and I may have destroyed my life!

As I sat in Stan's chair, holding his pillow with his scent, I began to sob.

I yelled, "OH GOD, what can I do to get My Stan back?" sobbing loudly, pulling his pillow into my face, smelling him. "Oh my God, what can I do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I sat looking out into the woods, it was so peaceful. The air was fresh, clearing the stinking smell of their fuckfest out of my head. I was calming down as a couple of deer wandered below me, nibbling on the brush. They looked so innocent and vulnerable.

Too bad it wasn't deer season, and I could kill something non-human to satisfy my need for brutal revenge.

I was at a complete loss as to why Kate would cheat on me. We had a wonderful life together, and we loved each other, and I am sure that is still true. I wasn't sure how to live with Kate now, to trust her without doubting every move she made out of my sight. I knew I could not live like that.

We had not started our family yet but had been talking about it a lot lately. Now could she be the mother of my children, was she trustworthy, or was this going to become a bigger problem? I knew that if we stayed together, there had to be retribution for both Kate and Keith.

Keith had to learn that he could not fuck other men's wives and mess up their marriages. He must learn to respect women and their relationships. He drugged Kate, or this may not have happened. I had to find the right punishment. I had an idea, but that would have to wait.

As for Kate, she had to suffer. She had to understand that what she did devastated me and our relationship. She may have loved Keith fucking her. I am sure she did. It was an all-night thing, so it must have been good, better than she expected, and she couldn't get enough of the young stud's cock. So much so that she blew him and let him fuck her this morning in the shower. There was cum everywhere, so she loved every inch of cock he gave her sweet pussy.

And me, well, I was partially to blame as well. I went to the party and drank too much early in the evening, the party games. I lost and had to drink more, adding to my problem. Then I saw Kate paying attention to Keith. That pissed me off, so I drank more. That did it. I was trashed for the night. None of this would have happened if I had not passed out.

Yes, I did get drunk, pass out, embarrassing Kate, opening the door for the younger man to make his move on her. Add to my incapacity, all the drinking, a young man's hormones, and Kate's anger, and a perfect scenario was set, cheating was in the air.

I love my wife, and as much as I don't want to lose her, the question of, 'how can I trust her again,' If another situation ever occurs, will she cheat on me again? Or if I don't do something strong enough for her to feel the pain and fear of destroying our marriage, will she respect me and feel like she got over on me?

I sat in the tree stand for several hours as a variety of deer, foxes and hawks visited my area. The sky was beautiful through the trees as the sun began to set, and it was twilight when I climbed down and made my way back to the cabin.

I settled in, made some beans, and ate them with jerky and a bag of chips for dinner. Not very healthy, but it would at least sustain me.

As night fell, it got very dark, and I drifted off to sleep. It was a rough night, and my head was full of thoughts.

About 3:00 am, I woke after a fitful dream of hate and revenge. I was shaken by what I had seen in my imagination. I wondered if I could be so evil or was or if my dream revenge was just a fantasy. I pulled out a pad in the cabin and wrote down my dream memories. Most of my dream memories are usually spotty, remembering only small pieces, leaving most of the dreams back in the recesses of my mind. But not this one was as vivid as if I were there live. It was a good thing I was still lying on the cot in the cabin, or I would have worried it may have been real.

As I wrote, capturing what I had contemplated in my dream, I wondered what revenge I could do to Keith and Kate. It could not be physically damaging like what I was writing, and it still had to be meaningful, and if I wanted to stay married, it had to have a significant impact on our future. We were at the point in our marriage when having children was being discussed, then this happened, shaking the core of my faith in our relationship.

I finished and rewrote the dream story in a better, more readable hand. I folded it and put it in my backpack. I would let Kate read it later, so she could see how my anger, jealousy, and hate for her actions manifested in my mind. It would shock, frighten, and hopefully shake the hell out of her.

My cell didn't work in the woods, so I had been spared the many texts, calls, and emails I would have received from Kate and who knows who else. I knew I had to return soon to get the ball rolling on working things out and planning my retribution. I had decided on the first two parts and was initiating them immediately.

One… was to meet with Keith and show him what was in store for him if he ever came close to, talk to, or texted Kate again for any reason, however innocent he thought it was. ZERO communication. What awaited him if he didn't abide by this rule was an unpleasant visit from some of my Marine buddies that could result in his inability to ever fuck anyone again.

Two… I would go home and listen to what Kate had to say. Regardless of what she said and whether I believed her, I would call my attorney in her presence and tell him to start divorce proceedings. Kate would crumble into a mass of sobbing female flesh. And if she didn't, it would be a sure sign I should follow through and divorce her. But my real goal here was to show her I was not fooling around or accepting any bullshit reason for what she had done. No excuse or explanation was acceptable. She flat-out fucked another man in our house. She Fucking Cheated, PERIOD!

Three… It would be determined based on how numbers One and Two went and what I decided my retribution would be for each of them.

I packed up and left for home, taking the road time to plan what my conversations with Keith and Kate would be.

Ten miles into the drive, my cell signal came alive. My phone went wild, pinging over and over as the thirty-plus messages I had received posted.

There were eleven phone mail messages.

I ignored them, not wanting to hear any bull shit unless it was straight from Kates's mouth.

I stopped for gas, so I scanned through the texts while it was filling up. I stopped on one after passing twenty messages. It was a text from an unknown number, and something made me think this text was from Keith. I opened it…

Keith's text: "Stan, you may never read this, and I understand that completely. I hope that you do so you will understand my feeling about what happened last night. There is no excuse for my behavior; I have never done anything like that. I am not an aggressive, cocky man that goes after married women. I cannot explain what happened. It was all the drinks, smoke, and the Ex that fueled it all. When Dan gave me the two Ex tablets suggesting I might get lucky if I picked the right woman, I was shocked. Since you were passed out, the only woman available was Kate.

"I took the Ex, and as we all played in the pool, I kissed Kate. She pushed me away, "No, we can't!" Then I put the other Ex tablet on my tongue, pulled her to me again, and forcefully kissed her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and dropped the tablet on her tongue. We broke the kiss, and I looked her in the eyes, "Swallow it!" She did, and that was the start of it all."

 "Most of what happened after that was 100% Ex fueled. You will hear more about it, so I am not wasting your time now. I want to say that I am terribly sorry for what I did to your wife and your marriage. I hope this will help you reconcile with Kate. She loves you and knows she made a major destructive mistake. Give her a chance."

As the truck fueled, I reread Keith's message several times. I believed what he wrote and felt when I met him that he was a good person. Of course, I never considered him a threat to Kate or us.

So, I will give him a point for being direct and telling me his brief story. He also exposed another influence that entered the picture. Dan, my good friend! Or so I thought, he was a good friend, but then he directed Keith to Kate, knowing I was down for the count. Friends protect you, not damage you, so 'what the fuck' was that about?

I sent a text to Keith.

My text: "Keith, I appreciate your text and brief statement. It is appropriate that you and I should meet to discuss what happened, face to face, like grown men. I want to do it before I talk with Kate, so it needs to be today. 2:00 pm at Marble Market on Hwy 32, five miles north of town. You need to come along and be there on time. Keith, there is one more thing. Kate has been told NEVER to communicate with you again. It will be in your best interest to never try to speak to or see Kate again. Last night can just be a memory of your terrible mistake. Thank you, see you at 2:00 pm, Stan.

Next, I texted my Marine support team.

My text: "It's on… meet me tomorrow at 1:00 pm at Marble Market on Hwy 32, five miles north of town. The target will be there at 2:00 pm, and we need him taken before he enters."

I got back on the road, not telling Kate I was coming home. I wanted to surprise her. I stopped at the grocery and bought two rib-eye steaks, a bottle of excellent Jordon Cabernet, plus two baking potatoes. Walking to the checkout, I saw a bundle of Pink Coronations, and I bought them all in a nice vase. I knew this would give Kate a false sense of hope, just as I wanted.

I was not planning to stay, and I was there to have dinner, talk, pick up some clothes and my office gear, then return to the cabin. Leaving again and being absent for an unknown amount of time would be painful for Kate; that is how I wanted it.

I called Will Trace, my attorney, on his cell. I intruded on his golf game, and he agreed to contact me in an hour. I waited to talk with him before I went home. I wanted him to be aware of my plan, so when I called him in front of Kate, he was onboard.

We talked, and I explained what had happened. "I love Kate Will and don't want to divorce and lose her. But she has to be remorseful and truthful, which is the only way she can build trust with me again."

"Stan, I will do whatever I can as long as it is legal and not dangerous. I suggest we do a zoom call so I will show Kate the papers I am preparing, which will put the fear of God in her. Showing how what her irresponsible behavior may cost her."

"That is a great idea. Let's do it at 6:30 pm. You set it up, send me the link, and I'll make it happen on my laptop."

I pulled up to the Marble Market and went inside to check out the place. It had been a long time since I had been there. Tom, the owner's son, had served in Iraq with me but didn't make it home. I had been here many times since they brought Tom home and I got out. His folks knew me, so I talked with David, his dad. I told him what would happen, and he was OK if we didn't do anything too bad on his property.

I waited inside for a while, talking to them about Tom, then went out to wait for my Marine team.

These are guys who served with me in Iraq. They all lived within a hundred miles. We had made a pact in Iraq always to be there to cover each other's back whenever requested, no questions asked. These were some badass guys. Once they knew my story, we made a plan. They were here to put the fear of God into Keith. They know their limits and my desires. Keith will not be hurt severely, only enough to teach him respect for women and marriage and never to do what she did with Kate with another married woman, not his wife.

The first two arrived quickly, followed by the others arriving separately. The van was ready with the restraints, cattle prod, and taser. We were going to have a little talk with Keith, giving him a little sample of what would happen if he ever contacted Kate again. Then a little punishment for taking advantage of her and fucking her in my house.

The men disappeared into the background but only stepped away. It was 1:58 pm when a small car drove up and parked. It was Keith. I stepped out the door, standing outside and looking at him. He stepped out of his car and walked toward me as I moved to the side of the building. As I rounded the corner with him, the four ghosts quickly appeared and disappeared again, as did Keith.

They threw me his keys, and I followed as the van moved away from behind the market down the road, and no trace would ever be found.

Two hours later, Keith was on his way back to his sister's house with the fear of God in him. Our little talk profoundly affected Keith's attitude concerning what he had done. He learned that only real men have the strength to resist their desires especially concerning married women. Keith also left with a gift I had purchased for him, one that would teach him a severe lesson. He would be under my control for a while. During that time, Keith will have no sex of any kind. Once I decide that he has learned his lesson, I will release him. During his training, he will suffer humiliation from all who see him naked. He will be locked in a cock cage with no release for at least thirty days.

I was satisfied he would never do what she did with Kate again. He always respected other men's wives and all women with high respect.

Keith had one last task before I would decide that he could be released. He must come to Kate and beg for his release. Only Kate has the key to release him, and only she can set him free.

I drove away as my team vanished as fast as they had arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I drove home, I thought about what would happen once I arrived. We would eat first, then talk after, and Kate may be unable to keep her food down after we talk. Before I left tonight, Kate would feel severe emotional trauma and have no idea what my future would be.

I pulled into the driveway, shut off my truck, and gathered the groceries and flower bouquet. I stepped out of my truck walking to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited. There was no response, and I waited longer than ringing the bell repeatedly. I waited.

I finally heard movement inside. The door flew open. Kate stood looking at me, and her mouth was open. I saw the confusion on her face.

"Hello, Kate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 Coming Soon

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments