Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I AM BOD 01 - Part Three

"The following is a detailed account of my first big sexual adventure."

65
12 Comments 12
1.6k Views 1.6k
8.7k words 8.7k words

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Freshman Year, Part Three."

This was really going to happen! My trainer and Troy were going to watch these five young inexperienced pledges eat me until I orgasmed, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. Taylor had certainly done a worthy job of giving them the basics of what they needed to know about stimulating my pussy and clit. He had literally used my body as a live visual teaching aid to instruct these young, sexually innocent guys on how to bring me off! I guess it was now time to find out if they learned anything from the explicit show-all-crash-course Taylor gave them.

Taylor pulled his stopwatch out of his pocket and held it up. He said, "Luke, your first turn starts on my mark. Get ready….and go!"

Luke leaned into my pussy, and I felt the BPD move me up slightly. He had pushed the foot peddle to adjust the height of my pussy to fit his needs. I felt his tongue dive deep into me! He was wiggling it all around and pushing it up tight against the roof of my pussy. I could tell he was looking for my G-spot. He was doing precisely what Taylor had told them all to do. I felt him lap up a big tongue full of my juice and heard him swallow it. He was groaning like crazy!

Next, he aggressively took several licks up and down the length of my pussy lips. Then I felt his mouth cover my clit. He began sucking on it really hard. Tugging it into his mouth! This was crazy! After a moment or so, I felt the tip of his tongue start feverishly flicking the tip of my clit. My body was already in a state of arousal, and my clit was extremely sensitive. Each flick of his tongue made me jump inside. If not for being restrained so securely to the BPD, I would have already been thrashing all about. He either knew what he was doing or was a quick learner. I could feel my pulse quickening.

The orgasmic sensation was building in my body, and then I heard Taylor say, "Time's up."

Very quickly, Luke leaned away from my pussy, and stood up. All I could think was, no, don't make him stop! James promptly took a seat, and Taylor told him to go.

Unfortunately, in that brief break, the damage was done. The orgasmic sensation that had been building was throttled. I felt frustrated. James did everything he was told, just as Luke had done before him, but that meant he was starting the process all over. He was shorter than Luke, so he adjusted the BPD with me attached back down a little. What I needed was for him to go right to work on my clit and do it quickly. He instead stuck his tongue deep into me. He too, wanted to enjoy getting familiar with the inside of my pussy and slurping up my juice. It felt good, but it wasn't what I needed. The orgasmic sensation had all but faded away by the time he started on my clit.

He, too, began by sucking on it, and then he began flicking my clit, but instead of doing it up and down as Luke had done, he did it side-to-side. It felt good, but for me, the up-and-down flicking motion was what I needed. His tongue-flicking technique did not take me back to where I had been when Luke worked on me. While James was eating me, I could hear Luke in the background describing to the other three guys what it was like to work on me. He seemed thrilled with his experience; the guys were hanging on every word of his description. When Taylor called times up on James, I felt disappointed but hopeful that one of the other guys would soon get me back to where I was when Luke was eating me.

Now, it was Mat's turn. He adjusted my height. And, of course, he followed suit with starting from the beginning. He also had decided on the side-to-side tongue-flicking method, just as James had done. He, too, finished his turn without getting me anywhere. The same thing happened with Keith, who was next up. It was a thrill having these young guys eat me, but it just wasn't getting me anywhere. The break between each of their turns, coupled with each of them starting the process all over instead of concentrating on my clit, just wasn't working for me.

I sensed that Taylor recognized this. He said, "You guys need to step up your game. I can tell this BOD is in limbo. You're not getting it where it needs to go. Have you guys been paying attention to how this BOD is responding to what you are doing to its cunt, he asked. It was tensing up throughout Luke's turn and looking like it was on a roll towards a big orgasm, but since then, its reaction has been muted. What was Luke doing that the rest of you are not doing, and what else might be coming into play here that could be affecting this BOD's ability to achieve an orgasmic state of mind?"

When Keith's turn was up, and Max sat down, he followed the lead by adjusting me, but instead of eating me out like the others all did, he went right to my clit. He sucked it for only a few quick seconds and then began his tongue-flicking technique. And much to my surprise, he was doing the up-and-down flicking motion! It felt fantastic, the way he flicked the tip of my clit with only the tip of his tongue so rapidly yet ever so lightly. Apparently, it was obvious that my body was responding to his efforts.

Midway through Max's turn, Taylor said, "Look, Max must be doing something this BOD likes. Check out how tense its muscles are getting and the look on its face. See its eyes squinting? That is a sure sign that it's feeling that orgasmic sensation coming back."

He was right! This young pledge who had proclaimed that he had no sexual experience at all and had never laid eyes on a pussy before was in the process of taking me to never, never land. Every time the tip of his tongue ever so lightly flew across the end of my clit, I felt a jolt! I was well on my way once again, and then I heard Taylor say, times up, Max. I squealed as loud as possible through the gag and rolled my eyes. I even flexed my fingers wide apart and waved my hands as much as I could in an effort to get Taylor's attention. I wanted him to know that he should allow Max to continue.

He saw my reaction. But instead of letting Max continue, he chuckled and asked, "Did you all see what this BOD just did? It was trying hard to tell me it was pissed that I made Max quit."

 He laughed, and the guys all laughed with him. When Max got up, Luke sat down for his second turn. Knowing it was Luke back in the seat was comforting, considering what he had done on his first turn. However, there was still a momentary break between him and Max, which brought a sudden halt to the incredible orgasmic sensation that had once again reemerged with Max's turn. Max also complained, saying that Taylor should have let him continue.

He said, "I had this BOD on the run. I could feel how tense it was getting."

Taylor said, "Yes, you were doing great, Max, but it still would have taken far too long to get this BOD over the top. You did an excellent job stimulating the BOD's cunt, and it's showing all the classic signs of an orgasm in the making, but it just wasn't far enough along for me to let you go on. I have to be as fair as possible while still staying on track and hoping for a successful BOD warm-up."

While Taylor was explaining this to Max, Luke had sat down, adjusted me, and was right back on my clit, tongue flicking it. His flicks were not as light as Max's, but he did pick up exactly where Max left off. Keeping the interruption to a minimum was nice. The strong orgasmic state I had felt with Max was right there again. I could feel myself zoning out with every rapid-fire tongue flick that Luke made. My legs strained against the restraint straps trying in vain to pull together like they always do under normal conditions when a guy eats my pussy. My clit gets so sensitive that it involuntarily causes my body to tightly close my legs in an attempt to protect my clit from whatever is causing the overwhelming stimulation. I have absolutely no conscious control over this physical reaction.

The guys in my past who have experienced this with me always say I squeeze their heads so tight that they can't breathe. Now though, being bound in this spread-wide position and having zero control over the ravenous torture being inflicted on my clit took my anxiety level through the roof! The lucid thoughts pulsing through my mind were unbearable. My brain was caught between wanting to pull my legs together and how erotically stimulating it was, knowing that I couldn't. I had never before experienced such a mind-blowing state of euphoria! And part of what made this situation so dynamic was knowing these sexually innocent guys were witnessing my erotic breakdown. I am sure my intense reactions were incredibly arousing for all of them!

Luke was doing great, and as his turn ended, I was getting close. I knew it wouldn't take much longer if they were all on the same page about getting me there. Luke expressed his disappointment about not having a successful second turn. He knew he brought me close to the point of no return, but as Taylor had pointed out, my body just wasn't there yet. Even though I hated it when Taylor stopped the pledges at the end of their turn, I began to realize how much he knew about how a woman's body reacts to this kind of stimulation in a situation like this. He was making all the right calls. I guess he had done this so many times that he knew exactly what to watch for to achieve a successful outcome.

James now took a seat for his second and last turn. He, too, went right back to my clit but still persisted in doing the side-to-side tongue-flicking technique. It felt good and kept me zoned in; however, it did nothing to further advance the orgasmic sensation needed to take me over the top. During James's turn, I could also hear the other four guys discussing what they thought was working and what was not. I heard one of them say, "Did you guys see how big the clit is now? It's all swelled up!" "Yeah," said another, "it is."

Then Keith asked Luke which direction he had been flicking, and Luke replied up and down. Max chimed in and said I think the up and down works best based on the BOD's reactions. I've been concentrating my flicks across the tip of the little ball on the end of the clit. I think that's where the clit is most sensitive. Hearing these four pledges discuss in detail how best to eat my pussy and make me orgasm was mind-boggling!

A moment later, Taylor said, "Times up," which ended James's turn.

Mat quickly sat down, and without even adjusting me, he began flicking the tip of my clit in the up and down motion. Although, instead of covering my whole clit with his mouth, he used his lips to suck just the tip outward while maintaining a steady tongue flicking. This was different, and it felt fantastic! That intense orgasmic sensation was back and steadily growing stronger again. Having my clit so persistently and continuously stimulated for such a long time was a new experience for me. I could only imagine what my pussy must look like from all the torturous arousal it was going through. Plus, with how I was angled slightly back on the BPD, I could not view the head of the guy working on me. I could only see the guy's backside. This seemed to enhance the thrill of what I was experiencing.

As Mat made his way through his five-minute turn, the intensity of the orgasmic sensation was growing. With every punishing flick of his tongue, I was getting closer and closer to the point of no return. I could hear the salty comments the pledges made about how hot it was to watch my body react to the overwhelming pleasure they were inflicting on me. Then, as always, I heard Taylor say times up. God, this was frustrating! Mat was up in a flash, and Keith was now in the driver's seat. He too, went right to work using the up and down tongue flicking motion, but instead of using the tip of his tongue, he assaulted the engorged tip of my clit with a fuller tonguing technique.

The surface texture of the fatter part of his tongue from further back in his mouth felt rough compared to the tongue tip method all the guys had been using thus far. It was heavier and thicker. This was another new sensation I had never experienced. It felt wonderful, and I really liked it! And because he was using the fatter part of his tongue, his flicks were not as rapid, yet still I felt a jolt every time his tongue made contact with my clit. Damn, these young pledges were doing better than I expected. My breathing quickened and got shallow. They all were listening to the gargled moans I made through the gag. My eyes were squinted tight as Keith's tongue relentlessly stroked my clit. Was Keith going to be the one? Was this it? Was his innovative tonguing technique going to take me over the top? It sure felt like it! I could feel my clit tingling!

Then, of course, Taylor said, "Times up, Keith." I gurgled no, no, no! Please don't do this to me again! I was so close! Couldn't Taylor tell I was on the brink of a full-blown orgasm?

Keith jumped up, and Max slid onto the stool for his second and final turn. This was the last chance for a pledge to finish me off and achieve the job they were brought here to do. Max got right to it, and it's a good thing he did because my clit was still reeling from the workout Keith gave it. Max's tonguing technique was completely different from Keith's. Still, the residual effects I felt from Keith's tonguing action carried over, which didn't hurt Max's cause. I desperately needed Max to take me all the way and finish me off.

After all this, I was so ready. I kept thinking, please let this happen!

Taylor, Troy, and the four pledges were intently watching this orgasmic drama play out right before them. I assumed they realized from my gargled moans that I was close, and they didn't want to miss a single moment of the erotic torture I was experiencing. From his first turn, I remembered Max being the one with the light tongue-flicking method that felt so intense. And Max did not disappoint me this time, either. The second I felt his tongue ever so lightly contact the tip of my clit, I could tell he was doing the same action he had done before, and it felt fantastic! Surely, this was it, even if it took him more than the normal five-minute turn.

Since Max was the last pledge, I assumed Taylor would let him finish me off. I couldn't take any more torturous interruptions or the constant change in tonguing techniques the pledges subjected me to.

As Max magically worked his tongue on my clit, I was zoning out more than ever. I was entering a euphoric state, and my mind began to wander. For some strange reason, as my body climbed closer to an orgasmic high, I started wondering, why me. Was I really supposed to be here doing this? Was this my destiny? Physically, it felt right, and I had no inhibitions about sexually serving guys in outrageous ways. That bridge had been crossed back in my senior high school days.

Yet, here I was, in only stockings and heels, with my legs stretched wide. Restrained on a machine called a BPD, with my entire naked body on full display. I had an audience of two upperclassmen and four young, sexually inexperienced fraternity pledges watching me as one of their friends ate my pussy into oblivion! They were all witnessing the most intimate of moments as my body reacted to the stimuli my clit was receiving!

My body was now pulling against the restraints so hard that I could feel the straps digging deeply into my skin, especially my legs! My clit was so sensitive now that every flick of Max's tongue sent a pulsing shockwave through my entire body! One of the pledges said, look at how its legs are shaking! It must be close! He was right. My legs were quivering uncontrollably! It wasn't going to be much longer! As I mentioned earlier, typically, when a guy eats me to orgasm, my body is extremely animated. I thrash all about, and my legs pull together in an effort to offset the sensitivity my clit is experiencing. In this case though, there was nothing I could do. The BPD and Max had full control of my body. I could only accept my fate, that at any moment, I would be putting on an uncontrolled orgasmic show for all to see!

My gurgled moans got louder, and the pitch of my squeals grew stronger as the intensity of the inevitable orgasm drew closer. My mouth was clamping down tight on the gag's mouthpiece. Looking outward through my squinted eyelids, I saw all eyes focused on what Max was doing to me. With me so close, the guys were completely silent. I assumed they all wanted to be sure and hear what I sounded like when Max achieved the ultimate goal of pushing me over the top. The only sounds now were my heavy panting, my squeals, and the slurping noise Max's tongue made as it relentlessly lapped my swollen clit.

A minute later, and a dozen more flicks of his golden tongue, and there it was! A huge orgasm rushed through my body like a bomb going off! I was bucking inside and out, but my body was held tight to the BPD frame. My body's natural response was to pull away from the source of the tongue thrashing my clit was receiving, but that was not possible. My garbled squeals and moans were as intense as you can imagine! I felt a big surge of juice gush from my pussy, but Max never let up! When he felt me tense up in the final moment leading up to this colossal climax, he increased the speed at which his tongue was striking my clit!

With every quick connection made between the tip of his tongue and the tip of my clit it felt as if a jolt of electricity was shooting through my entire body! I reacted by spontaneously jerking to the extent the restraint straps would allow! This was the most intense and dominating orgasm I had ever experienced up to that point in my life! It went on forever, with wave after wave of intense pulsing pleasure flooding my body!

I could feel this orgasm all the way out to the tip of my fingers and toes! I had an instant barrage of large goosebumps pop up all over my body, and even the hair on my head felt like it was standing on end!

The guys were all hooting and hollering at what Max had accomplished. Taylor and Troy gave him a round of applause. Max stayed right there on my clit the whole time, never letting up. He continued his assault on my clit even as the effects of this massive orgasm began to subside. I was well into recovery mode before he released my clit and raised his head up away from my pussy.

When Max stood up, he was proudly grinning from ear to ear! My pussy juice was all over his face and dripping from his chin!

One of the boys excitedly remarked, "My God, look at that cunt! Max, you destroyed that cunt!"

 The guys all patted him on the back and praised his accomplishment. I felt utterly spent as my body hung limp in the restraint straps. If not for being mounted on the BPD like a wild animal trophy on a wall, I would have curled up in a ball. I could feel a steady stream of my juice still dripping from my pussy! This young guy Max, who had no prior experience eating a pussy had just given me the most intense full-body orgasm ever! Taylor praised him for a job well done, and Troy told him he had earned a week off from grunt duty and the right to attend the upcoming party. He also told Max; you just mastered the art of eating a BOD's cunt!

One of the pledges said, "Dude, do you know what this means? You get to fuck that cunt you just destroyed! Damn, you're one lucky S.O.B.!"

Max's response was, "Man, I can't wait! My dick is so hard right now! This is going to be my first fuck. I hope it goes well."

 The four other pledges told him not to worry. He would do fine, and they wanted a detailed report on what it felt like to fuck a BOD!

That brought an end to the BOD warm-up, and all the pledges thanked Taylor multiple times for the hot, hands-on lessons, including teaching them everything they needed to know about female genitalia. They told him they would remember everything he taught them and put it to good use in the future.

After Troy and the pledges left, Taylor mopped up the floor under me and then proceeded to take a damp cloth and gently wipe my pussy clean. He gently pressed the warm rag tight against my pussy and held it there for a minute or so. This felt so good. The heat felt rejuvenating. He then dabbed my pussy dry with another rag. The next thing he did was to butterfly my pussy lips again so my pussy would look presentable for the soon-to-be BOD reveal.

He stepped back, looked me over, and said, "Looks perfect! All primed and ready now. The pledges did a great job warming up that cunt, didn't they?"

I blinked twice, letting him know I agreed with his comment.

He said, "The night is young, and that tight little cunt of yours is going to see a lot of hard cock tonight." He chuckled and told me to get ready. It wouldn't be much longer before the frat brothers and their guests were brought to the BOD Presentation Room for the party's main event.

I am sure everyone reading this has experienced at one time or another that overwhelming yet satisfying euphoric sensation of utter exhaustion one gets directly after having a mind-blowing orgasm. That is where I was at in that moment. However, that feeling was fading quickly with Taylor's remarks about what lay ahead for me. I was on the rebound and started feeling incredibly horny again. My body was again showing the telltale signs of how aroused I was. My nipples were getting perky and hard. My clit and pussy lips felt full and engorged again.

As my pussy swelled, I noticed my clit feeling even more sensitive than it had been before my interaction with the pledges. The event that Taylor and Troy referred to as the BOD warm-up had indeed been a successful endeavor. The more I got to know Taylor, the more I realized he really knew what he was doing when it came to female arousal. He truly was a master at preparing a girl such as myself to be the Fraternity's party entertainment at their wild, decadent parties.

My imagination was running rampant with images of what would soon be taking place. A sense of panic set in as these lucid thoughts flooded my head. The idea that shortly, a group of college guys would be viewing me in this totally exposed and vulnerable position with my body restrained and legs spread wide, leaving nothing to the imagination, had me feeling nervous as hell. Not to mention that I had no idea how many guys would be fucking me.

However, after observing the looks of pure sexual excitement on the faces of the five pledges once I was revealed to them and how much they enjoyed their time with me, I was simultaneously thinking about how exhilarating it would be when the curtain opened again, and I was presented to a larger audience.

Having my vision narrowed due to how I was restrained, my view of the room was limited. Yet, I took a moment to survey the expanse of the room before me. I wondered what I looked like from different random positions in the room. That first taste of exposure with the five pledges served as an emotional springboard into what I would experience throughout the night. These crazy thoughts continued until I heard my trainer exit the room and flip the switch on the wall as he left, closing the curtain around me again. Taylor had not told me he was leaving, but there I was, all alone, tightly mounted on this machine called a BPD as BOD 01, with the curtain now closed around me. My view was again limited to only the inside of the curtain. This time though, It was dead silent except for an overhead spotlight humming as it brightly illuminated every inch of my naked body.

HollyIncrediblee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HollyIncrediblee

A short time later, I heard the door open and lots of chatter. I assumed it was the frat brothers and their guests entering the room. There was a bunch of laughter and talking, but I could not clearly make out any individual conversation. I had no idea how many Frat Brothers there were or how many guests had been invited to the party. However, a chill went down my spine as the noise level rose. It sounded like there were a ton of guys outside the curtain! I had been thinking possibly twenty guys at most, which would have been far more than I ever had at one time before, but from how it sounded, there had to be at least twice that many! Then I heard a voice speak up above all the chatter. It was the fraternity president. I recognized his voice from our previous conversation.

He said, "Let me have your attention, please."

The room went quiet, and he welcomed all the frat brothers and their guests to the party. He made a point of keeping his introduction brief.

Towards the end of his intro, he said, "As you brothers know from the vote taken at the Fall Rally last month, the selection made for this year's BOD entertainment is one fine little piece of ass."

With that statement made, the room lit up with applause!

He continued speaking. "Gentlemen, I have just a couple more items I want to address. First, I want to recognize one of our brothers for a job well done. Where is Mark? Mark, raise your hand. There he is. Gentlemen, we have Mark to thank for spotting this year's BOD at a club in town and submitting this one as a potential BOD candidate. Good work, Mark! Everyone, please give Mark a round of applause."

 They all applauded Mark for his due diligence in scoping me out. I had no idea who Mark was, but I might recognize him after I saw him from my time partying in town.

He continued by saying, "Also, just ten minutes ago, right before I walked in here, I received an update from Taylor, our resident BOD tech and trainer. Taylor just completed setting up and training this year's BOD a little while ago. And gentleman, based on his report, this little BOD is one of the hottest and most well-trained BODs he has seen in his tenure here. Taylor has been a BOD tech and trainer at this Fraternity for over six years, and I have never heard him boast about a BOD like he did this one! So, guys, I suspect you all are in for a real treat tonight!"

Once again, there was a massive round of applause. I could tell by the kind of sounds and the rising noise level these guys were pumped up and chomping at the bit! I couldn't believe how the fraternity president was hyping me up! The more I heard him carry on about me, the more self-conscious I felt hanging there on the BPD. What happens if I am a total flop and don't live up to the hype? I was feeling flushed and nervous. Goosebumps were popping up all over my body. I still had no idea how many guys were on the other side of the curtain, but I knew it was a lot more than I initially assumed.

Then the president said, "For all of you here as guests tonight attending one of our annual parties for the first time, get ready to have your mind blown! If you are not yet familiar with what a BOD is and the exclusive entertainment provided here tonight, just ask the friend who invited you to our party for the details. I am sure he will be happy to explain how to take full advantage of this year's BOD entertainment."

The next thing I heard the president say in a booming voice was, "What do you guys want? What do you want to see right now?"

I heard a lone voice say, "Show us the BOD."

Then, more started saying the same thing. A moment later, they all were chanting at the top of their lungs, "Show us the BOD! Show us the BOD!"

I could hear the president laughing really hard. Then he shouted, "Gentlemen, for your viewing and entertainment pleasure, the reveal you have been waiting for! I present to you this year's BOD!" He yelled out, "Hit the switch, please!"

Oh god! This was it! I was freaking out! I kept saying to myself, calm down! Open your eyes wide so they sparkle! Point your toes! Flex your muscles! Is there anything else I should be doing? At that moment, I gathered every bit of courage I could muster, and metaphorically speaking, I rose to the occasion! I felt nervous as hell, yet a sense of calm overcame me! I could do this! I wanted to make my BOD trainer proud! I had to look my best for these guys! I was a total wreck, but you would never know it, considering how securely mounted I was, just four feet off the floor, on the BPD. The curtain rattled and began to open! As it did, I saw a packed room full of guys standing shoulder to shoulder! And all I heard was a deafening loud roar! They all were hooting and hollering as my naked, spreadeagle body was presented for their viewing pleasure! They went on and on! These guys were going crazy!

I heard one shout out, "God damn, look at that spread and that perfect cunt!"

Another said, "Fuck, that's hot as hell!"

It was humbling to have this room full of hyped-up, extremely horny guys give me such a resounding ovation. After all that, I was still concerned about living up to the hype the president had bestowed upon me. I knew from my training what was expected of me. I was determined to perform at my best and not let down this crowd of horny college guys, no matter how many obscene and profane comments were hurled my way!

As the noise settled, the president said, "Okay, there will be a fifteen-minute break period for all of you to get up close and check out this year's BOD. This would be the time for anyone unfamiliar with how this works to get their questions answered. After that, the curtain will be closed, and the BOD will be available for use at your leisure. And guys, please keep in mind there are a lot of us here tonight, and we want everyone to have the opportunity to take full advantage of the BOD entertainment. So, please have fun and enjoy your time with the BOD, but be mindful that others are waiting for their turn."

At that point, the entire group of guys crowded in around me. I could see them checking my body out, and as they did, I heard all kinds of crazy comments. Having all these guys hovering up close around me and talking about my body features was surreal.

One guy said to another, "Look at how swelled that pussy is, and it's leaking all over the floor."

The guy he was talking to replied, "Yeah, I know. I can't wait to see how tight that little BOD cunt is. I'm going to pump it full of cum!"

They all seemed extremely excited and anxious to have their turn with this year's BOD entertainment. God, this was so hot having all these guys ogling me and expressing how they couldn't wait to get their hands on me and how badly they wanted to fuck me!

One guy said, "Look at those hot legs, all stretched out wide, and those come fuck me heels and stockings! I want to run my hands up and down those legs all night!"

I also noticed that many of them were leaning their faces in close to me and taking a deep whiff of my potent pheromonal scent, which I know was pretty pungent at that point.

One of the most frequent comments was, "God, this BOD smells fantastic!" And another was, "What is that incredible arousing scent?"

The more I heard comments like that, the hornier I got. These guys could easily tell how aroused I was. Being unable to move a single muscle or speak while all these guys scoped me out was insanely crazy!

Then I heard someone say, "Okay, it's time. Please step away from the curtain, gentleman."

 As they all backed off, the curtain closed around me. Then it began!

That night, this room full of college guys drank and partied together, but right from the start, the very moment the curtain closed around me, they began coming into the curtained area one at a time to take advantage of the BOD entertainment supplied by the Fraternity. The first to enter the curtain was Max, the sexually inexperienced pledge who had given me that extraordinary orgasm during the BOD warm-up. I could tell he was nervous. I remembered him saying that I would be his first fuck ever.

He said, "Little BOD, eating your cunt made me so damn horny! I always dreamed my first fuck would be a hot one, and it looks like that dream is coming true."

 He squeezed my titties and nipples and ran his hands up and down the length of my stocking-clad legs! He undid his pants, and as they dropped down around his ankles, I felt him rub the tip of his hard cock head between my wet pussy lips! A second later, he shoved it deep into me and began pumping my pussy feverishly. He groaned so loud as he experienced for the first time what it felt like to have a tight pussy gripping his cock! I am sure everyone heard his groans as I quickly went to work on his cock with my newly learned squeeze/release technique.

It wasn't long before he took two extremely long hard jabs deep into me and held it there as he filled me full of his warm creamy cum! When he climaxed, the look on his face was priceless! Seeing the look of pure blissful pleasure on his face was so rewarding! He leaned his upper body in close to me as his cock continued pulsating deep inside me. He had finally experienced the oldest of primal male urges. He could now proclaim his manhood. After he recovered from this dynamic accomplishment, his cock dropped from my pussy. I could feel his cum load gush out of me and drip to the floor.

In a light-hearted yet mournful voice, he said, "I will never forget this!"

From that point on, I was fucked relentlessly by the frat brothers and their guests, one after the other, for a solid twelve hours. When one finished with me and left, it wasn't a minute later until the next guy was standing right there in front of me, undoing his pants and sticking his cock deep into my pussy! It felt utterly fantastic having all these guys penetrate me, one by one, and experiencing each filling me full of their creamy cum! With every one of the guys, I remembered to do every task and pleasure function I was taught. I pointed the toe of my heels straight out. I focused my gaze on each of their faces and kept eye contact as best I could. My eyes were wide open as I tried to bolster their egos and show them how much I wanted to feel their throbbing cocks deep inside me! I tensed every muscle in my body against the pull of the restraint straps. And last but not least, as soon as I felt one of their cocks enter my pussy, I started doing the rapid and tight squeeze/release technique I was trained to do.

And even though I was effectively gagged, I also made an assertive effort to squeal and moan as loudly as possible. I heard so many deep groans as the guys felt my pussy grip their cocks tightly and then relax, only to have that oh-so-pleasurable sequence rapidly repeat over and over! Some of the guys didn't last long. I am sure as hyped up as they were, and just being at a party where this kind of thing took place had a lot to do with how quickly they ejaculated. Still, I'd like to think that part of what made them cum so fast was partially brought on by what I had to offer and the new pleasure techniques I had learned. They all squirted huge warm cum loads deep inside me, but when they pulled out, their cum gushed and poured right out of me onto the floor below. I couldn't see the floor from how I was mounted, but I am sure it was a total mess.

My trainer came in a few times throughout the night to give me a break. But only long enough to release the head restraint and remove the gag, allowing me to sip some water through a straw to keep me hydrated. Then the gag and restraint strap were put back in place, and a moment later, the next guy was right there getting ready to use my pussy for his cumming pleasure!

As the night wore on, I realized two distinct categories of guys were at the party. One group was made up of young guys, possibly Freshmen like me. And I could be wrong, but I also got the distinct impression I may have been a first fuck for more than just the pledge named Max. The majority of these young guys spent little to no time doing any self-arousing foreplay. Their unversed objective of going straight for the end prize robbed them of what could have been a much more erotic and fulfilling experience. Some seemed nervous, and they fumbled around getting their cocks into my pussy.

And once they did succeed in getting in me, they feverishly started pumping as hard and fast as they could. Those were the ones that came the quickest. They barely had time to experience my squeeze/release technique before they squirted their load deep inside me.

The other group of guys were more mature and reserved. They seemed to know exactly what to do with me. They were much more composed and took the time to touch and explore my entire body with their hands, building on the eroticism of the moment. With ease, they inserted their hard cocks into my pussy. And once their cocks were firmly planted deep inside me, they took the time to enjoy my squeeze/release technique by holding their cocks perfectly still for several long minutes before they started pumping in and out of me. I could tell I was not the first BOD these guys had the pleasure of interacting with. They repeatedly commented about how well-trained I was and how Taylor was right about the Fraternity finally finding the ultimate little BOD to perform at their annual parties. It was so hot hearing all their comments as they fucked me! Telling me how fantastic my tight squeeze/release technique felt, plus how inviting I looked being spread so wide as they leaned in over me and pumped their cocks deep into me! Not being able to respond verbally other than my squeals, I could only smile at them with my eyes in response.

Putting aside their BOD knowledge and experience, many of the guys, in general, seemed to find rubbing their hands up and down the length of my stocking-clad legs and playing with my titties and nibs to be enjoyable. I heard lots of grunting and groaning as their hands lustfully touched all my irresistible body features. It was such a turn-on, feeling all these guys' hands freely groping my body for their sexual pleasure. God, this felt like a dream! I wondered what kind of dark erotic thoughts were racing through their minds as they shoved their cocks deep into me as if I was a live sex toy whose only purpose was their sexual gratification! In the beginning, after the third or fourth guy fucked me, I had several hard orgasms in a row. So, a few of the guys in the beginning got to experience me having these orgasms as they emptied their balls into me.

Then, several hours later, I got my second wind, and somewhere around the forty-sixth guy, I had another wave of orgasms! This had nothing to do with any particular guy. It was just the timing and how my body reacted to the stimuli of getting fucked continuously with no end in sight. I remember hearing the guys who were in me when I orgasmed bragging about how they made me cum. Several of these conversations occurred right outside the curtain after they finished with me. Their boastful comments prompted some lively conversations. Hearing these guys discussing their experience with me was so tantalizing!

Throughout the night, the noise level in the room remained high. There was music playing and lots of talk and laughter. Unable to make out the topic of individual conversations, I wondered how much the discussions centered around the experience these guys had with me. As I cheerfully look back on those days, I am curious if the experience those guys had with me back in their crazy college days has stood the test of time. I wonder if any of them fondly reminisce about the crazy college experience they had with me. Is it plausible to believe that for some, their cocks still twitch and ooze when their mind resurrects the long-ago memory of what it felt like to be deep inside the girl known only as BOD 01?

That night was a tremendous learning experience. Before that night, I had my share of different types of cocks during my high school days. However, I had never had such a variety of cock like I did that night. I got to experience every size and shape of cock imaginable. Some were small or skinny, others were big and fat, and a few were exceptionally large, but they all felt fantastic inside me! And seeing all the different facial expressions the guys made as they climaxed was to die for! Some looked like they were ready to cry, while others were grinning from ear to ear. Observing that kind of erotic primal pleasure on the faces of so many guys and knowing I was the source of their unbridled pleasure felt so empowering! Yet, at the same time, I felt humbled for being the one the Fraternity ultimately chose to provide this decadent pleasure.

Their facial expressions as they came deep inside me were forever burned into my memory.

My experience performing as BOD 01 for the Frat Brothers and their guests made an indelible impression on my young mind. It took my sexual awareness and confidence to a whole new level. This single event set in motion the way the rest of my life would forever unfold and the path I would follow. After that first time fulfilling my obligation as BOD 01, I knew this was a new beginning for me. My life would never be the same. It ultimately turned out to be the beginning of my lifelong erotic journey!

I felt honored that the frat brothers had chosen me to be their BOD entertainment at their first big annual party. I did everything possible to uphold the Fraternity's high standards for how a BOD should perform its duties. I wanted to show them I could be counted on to live up to their expectations and the prestigious honor they had bestowed upon me. When all was said and done, eighty-three guys had stuck their cocks into my pussy and pumped me full of their cum at that first party! In the wee hours of the following morning, after the last guy fucked me and left with his cum load dripping from my pussy, my trainer entered the curtained area. He went to the control panel and gave the BPD commands to slowly return my body to an upright vertical position with my legs and arms brought back together and to my sides. He then removed the restraint straps, releasing me from the BPD. The party was over. No one except for my trainer remained in the BOD Presentation Room. The music was silenced, and the main room lights shone brightly as I awkwardly exited the room and then the Frat House.

It was a cold November morning, and I was a sticky cum covered mess, but I proudly wore all their cum as a badge of honor. My trainer praised me for my endurance and how I shined at performing my BOD duties with enthusiasm for twelve straight hours. I felt emotionally and physically drained. After being driven back to my dorm, I collapsed in my bed, curled up in a ball, and slept for eleven hours straight. I was sore for the next three days, especially my legs from being stretched and restrained so wide open for such an extended period, but I didn't mind the soreness. And my pussy was puffed out and a bit raw too. It took a couple of days for the swelling to subside. Still, that minor discomfort was well worth the experience of sexually pleasuring so many guys in such a wild and crazy way!

After my experience at the Fraternity's first annual party in my Freshman year, I was so mesmerized with having the opportunity to sexually pleasure so many guys at one time in such a crazy bizarre manner that I happily volunteered to come back as BOD 01, not only at the second big annual party of that school year but also for many other parties throughout my Freshman year and for my remaining college days until I graduated. The Fraternity was incredibly grateful for this. I was the only girl in the Fraternity's twenty-year history of providing this kind of entertainment to participate more than twice as a BOD at their erotic parties. This meant they did not have to go through the rigors of searching for a new BOD for their parties, at least not until after I had graduated.

Apparently, finding a willing candidate to participate as a BOD was more challenging than you might imagine.

Just before I graduated, I was told I had established an iconic reputation at this Fraternity and would be sorely missed. They proclaimed that I would forever be known as the BOD, which was the ultimate sexual pleasuring device for men! I felt incredibly honored to carry this label! That label they bestowed upon me so long ago has stuck with me throughout my entire life. I also felt remorseful, knowing I would never be mounted on the BPD again and experience being BOD 01 for the frat brothers and their friends.

Sadly, ten years after I graduated from college, I heard that time had caught up with this elite but decadent Fraternity. As we all know, the kind of behavior the frat brothers had gotten away with for such a long time fell out of favor and was no longer tolerated or simply swept under the proverbial carpet. In the years following my graduation from USC, societal norms were changing. It was the new millennium. The nineties were long over, and men being able to openly display their inherent sexual nature was no longer tolerated. The writing was on the wall, and the Fraternity I had become so close with was first sanctioned. Then, their charter was revoked for allegedly allowing sexual misconduct to occur on its premises. I don't believe anyone was prosecuted, but the Fraternity was disbanded in 2005. I realize what they were doing doesn't fit society's moral standards these days, but as far as I was concerned, they were just guys being guys and having some harmless fun.

I cannot speak to what may have happened after I graduated, but during my involvement with that Fraternity and what I knew of it before I came into the picture, nothing occurred that warranted them losing their charter. I was a willing participant, and to the best of my knowledge, all the girls who came before me were too.

I have always wondered what became of the BOD Presentation Device (BPD). I wonder if someone still has that thing or if it is long gone. Now, thirty years after I was first mounted on the BPD, I would love to try it out again, even though that BPD would be a dinosaur by today's technological standards. For me, that does not matter. I have fond memories of being restrained on that machine. Over my four years at USC, I was mounted to the BPD over three dozen times, and I loved every minute of my time spent as BOD 01!

As wonderful as my time with the frat brothers was, it was not the only sexual achievement I am proud to say took place in my four years on campus. I added many erotic firsts to my sexual resume during my time at USC. There were many other crazy sexual escapades I had the privilege of participating in throughout my college days! By the time I finished college, my sexual confidence had grown tenfold. That, coupled with my committed sex-driven attitude, made me see my sexual ambitions in a whole new light.

And there you have it. That concludes the epic story of my first big sexual adventure. I can only look back on my early college days as a tremendous learning experience and with the utmost fondness.

Published 
Written by LittleBit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments