Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Move to England Part 3

"Aoife and myself are introduced to the flamboyant Darren."

45
9 Comments 9
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Mine and Aoife’s sexual awakening continues. Two sweet, innocent Irish teens willingly corrupted by wonderfully deviant people."

We were sitting in the living room. Aisling and Sandra were on the settee, Mark was in the big armchair, and me and Aoife were on the other armchair.

Mark cleared his throat before speaking. “If Fionn wants to cross-dress, it's only fair both he and Aoife know the pitfalls.”

All eyes were on me and Aoife. Looking for some kind of reaction. After a few moments, Mark continued. “If Fionn crosses-dresses, it also affects Aoife. How will she feel? Her boyfriend dressed fully as a girl.”

Now all eyes were just on Aoife. Aoife looked at me, then replied, “Dressing Fionn up today was amazing, helping him with his makeup, picking out an outfit, then seeing my gorgeous boyfriend turn into my gorgeous girlfriend. How could I not be pleased?”

Mark looked at Aoife. “It’s not about using Fionn as some sort of fashion doll. Cross-dressing is a way of life. It's who someone is.”

Aoife was about to respond, but I spoke before she could.

“Although I feel sexy dressed like this, it's not just a sexual thing for me. It makes me feel complete, happy. It just feels right. I want to dress like a girl and flirt a bit. I want to have sex with a man, but dressed as a woman, not as a man. If that makes sense.”

Mark asked Aoife, “And how would you feel about Fionn having sex with another man?”

“I wouldn't have a problem. I've already said I would love to watch Fionn with another man.”

Mark smiled. “Oh Aoife, the innocence of youth. Sometimes the reality differs from the fantasy. I have seen several relationships go south because jealousy raised her ugly head. I don't want that to happen to both of you, sweet individuals.”

By now, Aisling and Sandra had become bored. Sandra said, “We’re going out tonight. Time to get ready.”

They jumped off the settee and headed upstairs. With Aoife not far behind. Leaving me and Mark. He came over and sat on the arm of the chair, leaned down and kissed me. My mouth opened with the pressure of his lips, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth.

I responded in kind, my tongue finding its way into his mouth. We kissed ardently. My heart was pounding.

Mark broke the kiss, and I felt a deep sadness. I would have gladly had sex there and then with Mark.

“Fionn, I like you and find you attractive, but now is not the time. We have to get ready for a night out..”

Aoife wasn't in our room. I heard voices from Aisling's room. That’s where she was. Mark suggested I get ready in his room. He would borrow me some clothes.

Mark had a large array of clothes, but I opted for a pair of jeans and a cotton shirt.

I watched as Mark undressed. He had a fantastic body, well toned. Hairless as far as I could see. I watched and waited for him to remove his underpants.

“I know you’re watching Fionn, I might let you look, but no touching. Well, not yet anyway.”

His back turned, Mark pulled down his tight briefs, exposing a tight butt. Then he turned, showing in me his beautiful hairless cock and balls.

Then, all too soon, Mark put on his clean briefs and hid that lovely specimen from view.

Soon, we were all set and en route to a bar in Bradford.

We entered this bar, loud music pumping out. We were only a few steps in and people were coming to Mark. Hugging him. We made our way. To the back of the bar, where there was a large table. Sat there already was a man with shoulder-length blonde hair, dimpled cheeks and blue eyes. On either side of him were two young girls, maybe late teens or early twenties. Both dark haired and pretty.

The man stood up and shouted, “Mark! You made it.”

Mark put his arms around him and gave him a kiss not unlike the one we had shared hours ago. I have to admit to feeling jealous.

Once the kiss had broken, Mark introduced us. His name was Darren. Marks, friend with benefits.

Darren then introduced the two girls. One was his current girlfriend, Alice, and the other was Alice’s friend, Tracy.

Just as Aoife was about to introduce herself, Darren interjected. “You are Aoife and this young man is Fionn.”

He then pulled Aoife towards him and gave her a passionate kiss. To my surprise, Aoife responded to the kiss with enthusiasm.

Darren withdrew from the kiss and turned his attention to me. “Young Fionn, Mark was right, you are a little cutie.”

He then leaned in and kissed me the same as he had kissed Mark and Aoife. My response lacked the same level of enthusiasm as theirs. So the kiss was short-lived.

“Ooh, a tad frosty there, Fionn.” Darren said.

Mark stepped in. “Leave him alone Darren. Fionn is new to this life.”

Mark motioned me to the bar with him. Several people stopped Mark on the brief journey to the bar. He was a popular guy.

“Don’t let Darren put you off. He’s not that bad, he’s just very extroverted.”

“Sorry for appearing cold. I was unsure how to respond.”

Mark placed his arm around me and smiled. "Don't worry, Darren isn't offended," Mark assured. I don't think Darren could ever take offense.

When we returned to the table, everyone was laughing and joking. Aoife was sitting, talking, laughing, and flirting with the girl called Tracy. They were both very tactile. Aoife had her arm draped around Tracy’s shoulder while Tracy’s hand was resting on Aoife’s thigh.

Darren though talking with Alice, Aisling, and Sandra, he also had an eye on what Aoife and Tracy were doing.

As the night went on and the alcohol loosened my inhibitions, I started to engage and enjoy the evening. Darren was charming and funny, with what appeared to be a bottomless pit of anecdotes.

People would come to the table, have a laugh and a joke, then leave. One of them, Steve, asked me for a dance. Like a schoolboy, I looked at Mark for confirmation. Mark smiled and nodded.

I spent a sizeable chunk of the evening with Steve, dancing and talking. He was twenty-three, lived at home, and was training to be a nurse.

He wasn't a bad-looking lad, with his smooth face and blonde hair. Just a tad shorter than me.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

I enjoyed his company and forgot about our table. Aoife and Mark. When I returned to the table, neither Aoife nor Tracy were present. Mark said they had gone for some fresh air. Steve suggested we try to find them, so we went outside.

Aoife and Sandra were nowhere to be seen.

“Let's check around the back.” Steve said.

Once around the rear of the pub, there was still no sign. Multiple couples were locked in different embraces, though.

Steve held my hand, pulled me towards him, and began kissing me. To my surprise, I responded hungrily. It could have been the alcohol, or it could have been my sheer enjoyment of kissing this man whom I had known for less than three hours.

Steve’s hand moved down to the front of my jeans. He gently squeezed my growing erection. This made me force my tongue further into his mouth, my hands feeling his butt.

This carried on for a while, before Infelt Steve undo my pants. His hand finding its way inside, his hand stroking my cock. The first time a man had played with my cock was at the back of a pub, with other couples doing similar things.

I didn't care. This is what I wanted. It was amazing. My cock was now fully out of my pants. Again, I didn't care. I thought I had better return the favour, so I tugged at his zip and undid his jeans. There it was, the first cock I was going to wank.

I realised it fully, my hand now stroking his cock up and down. As I was wanking him and he was wanking me, our cocks brushed together. Steve held my hand there so as we both wanked each other, our cocks were rubbing together. Both our rhythms increased. I could feel that I was about to come. I bit Steve’s lip as I came all over his cock and our hands. Seconds later, Steve came as well. His spunk landed in my pubes and on my hands. Once Steve had finished, I instinctively lifted my hand to my mouth and licked the spunk off. The spunk that was on my pubes, I left where it there. I wanted to save something for Aoife.

Nothing could've enhanced the experience except Aoife being there to watch. With that thought lingering, we returned to the pub.

I couldn't wait to tell Aoife what I had done, but she wasn’t there, nor was Tracy or Alice. I sat down at 5he table where Mark, Darren, Aisling, and Sandra were in deep conversation. Waiting for a pause in their conversation, Inasked Aisling where Aoife was. With a wave of her hand, she mentioned she was off dancing or something.

While I waited for Aoife to return, I listened in on their conversation. I thought it might be interesting, but no it was just everyday mundane chat.

Maybe twenty minutes later, Aoife returned with Tracy and Alice. Darren was the first to speak, even before they had reached the table.

“Alice, I hope you and Tracy haven't corrupted young Aoife too much.”

Aoife flashed a smile, then replied, “I’m sure if there was more time, I could be completely corrupted.”

Was Aoife flirting with Darren? Did Aoife want to fuck Darren? Maybe she did. Once we were alone, I would ask her.

Aoife sat down next to me and whispered, “I’ve something to share with you.”

“I also have something to share with you, too.”

We carried on talking and drinking until closing time.

Mark said, “I’ve organised a taxi for you four. I’m off back with Darren and the girls.”

I must admit to being jealous. Obviously, Mark and Darren were going to fuck, and I would have preferred Mark to be fucking me.

We arrived home well past midnight. Aisling and Sandra said they were off to bed. With a wink and a slap on Aisling's arse from Sandra, they went upstairs. That left me and Aoife alone to spill our confessions.

“You first.” Aoife said.

I explained what I had done at the pub. In eager detail. The snogging, mutual masturbation, rubbing our cocks together and cumming over each other. Then last, but not how I had cleaned up.

“That sounds hot. I would have loved to see you rubbing your cock against another cock.”

Aoife told me to remove my jeans, which I did. Then without warning she bent forward, taking my cock in her mouth, tasting the remnants of mine and Steve’s cum. Before I could cum for the second time that night, she stopped.

“Now let me tell you what happened to me.”

With that, she told me Tracy had asked her to go to the toilet with her. Tracy sat on the toilet and began pleasuring herself, asking Aoife if she had ever witnessed such an act.

Then Aoife said that Tracy asked her to remove her knickers and show her pussy, which Aoife did. Then Aoife told me she played with her own pussy, which was soaking. They had both been playing with themselves for a few minutes when there was a knock on the cubicle door. Which was then pushed open to reveal Alice.

That's when things got really interesting, as Aoife said. Alice took over playing with Alice’s pussy. Aoife said she stopped pleasuring herself to watch the show, before long Tracy was cumming. Alice offered Aoife a taste, raising her hand.

Of course, Aoife would not decline, sucking the juice from Alice’s hand. Then she felt fingers enter her pussy. It was Tracy, working her fingers inside of Aoife. Then Alice stood up and began kissing Aoife. Before she knew it, she was cumming all over Tracy’s hand., which she licked clean herself.

Once Aoife had finished telling me about her evening, we made our way upstairs, groping each other and giggling. We got into our room, falling onto the bed.

“I think we should get naked first.” I said.

We stripped in double quick time, then fell onto the bed once more.

We kissed before I made my way down to her pussy. She was practically dripping. regaling her experience to me really turned her on. Before I had a chance to get into any rhythm, Aoife was cumming.

Aoife stood and leaned over the bed. “Fuck me doggy style.”

I didn't need a second invitation. There wouldn't have been many points for style and technique, but it still gave both me and Aoife a fantastic orgasm.

We climbed back onto the bed, exhausted. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by Irishgurl1916
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments