Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We were standing around talking when Susie’s husband Peter, and Patty’s husband Joe, wandered over.

I took a deep breath. They had each known Bob for years.

Joe said, “What are you girls yapping about?”

“Oh, just girl talk,” replied Patty.

“Who’s your pretty friend, Joann?” asked Peter.

“This is Elizabeth. We are old friends. She is visiting from out of town and may be moving here. We have been friends since college.”

“Nice to meet you, Elizabeth.” I smiled.

“I’m sorry Bob couldn’t make it. I haven’t seen him in a while. Tell him I said hello,” said Peter.

I noticed a wink from Susie. Joe introduced himself as well. No clue. Patty smiled at me.

After a while, it was just the four of us. Peter decided to walk home. Bill and Joe had gone to bed. I was with the three women who knew there was a penis in my panties.

Patty said, “Joann, I think you are so lucky. You have a husband and girlfriend all in one. Honestly, I’m jealous.”

“That is so sweet of you, Patty. I agree. We are lucky to have you as friends,” said Joann.

Patty asked if she could ask a few questions. “Of course,” Joann and I said simultaneously.

“I was just wondering how often you are, well, Elizabeth.”

“Lately, almost all the time. Even when we go out,” I answered.

Joann added, “We are happier than we have ever been. She is so much more fun than Bob to shop with!” We all laughed.

“I’m jealous,” said Susie.

Later during the week, Joann asked, “Would you prefer to live as a woman?”

“Do you mean full-time?”

“Yes I do,” she replied.

“First of all, how would that even be possible? Secondly, even if I wanted to, how would you feel about that?”

“Let me start with this. You are everything to me. I know you love me. We are soul mates in the best sense of the term. So if you wanted to live as a woman, and that would bring you happiness, then I support it.”

I was stunned.

“Let me say that I could not love a person more than you. You are my soul mate as well.”

We kissed. We both realized that we had each smudged our lipstick. We just laughed.

That night, Joann whispered, “I want to make love to Elizabeth.”

Our sex was raw and passionate. What could be better?

I woke up realizing that Joann wasn’t there. She suddenly appeared with two cups of coffee.

“Good morning, Elizabeth. Have your coffee, dear. Get dressed. Then we should talk.”

I finished my coffee and got out of bed. I needed to shave. I hated that I needed to shave, but it was necessary if I was to apply makeup. I did light makeup, and put on my wig. I already had a bra on, and I slipped on panties. I put on my pantyhose and went to my closet and slipped on a shirt-waist dress. Nothing fancy, but feminine. I put on a pair of sandals and went out to see Joann.

Joann poured me another cup of coffee.

“I want to talk to you about a couple of things, dear. First is your date on Friday.”

“I’m listening,” I responded.

“I know you’re nervous about it. But I want you to have fun, and be the woman I know you are. Do you know what I mean?”

“I think so,” I said.

“I’m not sure you do. What I mean is, if that means kissing, making out, then I want you to do it. If you end up playing with or sucking his cock, I’m fine with it. Okay?”

“I understand. But I don’t think it will go that far.”

“I’m not so sure. Men are horny creatures. If you recall, I sucked you off on our first date.” We both laughed.

“The second thing I want to talk to you about is a little bit more long-term.”

“What’s that, honey?” I asked.

“I think you should think about living as a woman full-time. Before you respond, I have something to tell you. I just received a promotion. The raise I received exceeds your income. That means you could quit your job and we’d still have a good income. Plus, if this goes as I think it might, you could get a job as a woman.”

I was stunned. “That’s great. Congratulations on the promotion. But I don’t know what to say,” I stammered.

“You don’t have to say anything. But I want you to think about it. That’s all. You’re no longer just a crossdresser. You love being a woman. And importantly, you look and act like one. I want to allow you to be one. You could grow your hair long and have a feminine style. Wouldn’t it be nice to not wear a wig all the time?”

“I must admit it would. I’m a bit overwhelmed, to be honest. But I will say, there is part of me that likes the idea. But what about Bob?” referring to myself in the third person.

“We’d get a separation or divorce, and I’d let everyone know that you, my friend Elizabeth from college, were moving in.” Joann smiled broadly. She had given this some thought.

Joann said, “Let’s revisit this after your date.”

On Thursday, Joann said she had a gift for me. She handed me a box. I opened it. I didn’t know what it was at first.

Joann excitedly told me, “It’s called a breastplate. Instead of putting forms in your bra, this is something you put on. It gives you breasts even without wearing a bra.”

“Wow, Joann, this is so cool.”

Joann told me to go try it on, which I did. I loved it. I felt like I had tits. I slipped a tight sweater over it without putting on a bra. I walked around watching my boobs jiggle.

“What do you think, hon?” I asked.

“They look natural,” Joann responded.

Friday arrived and I came home early. I took a long bath and shaved my entire body. I took my time plucking my eyebrows and then doing my makeup. I carefully put my wig on, making sure it was pinned solidly in place. I slipped on my new breastplate, and then a pretty lace bra. If Bill tried to feel me up, my tits weren’t going anywhere. I giggled at the thought. I was going to let him if it happened.

I slipped on my padded girdle and then the waist-cincher... I pulled on a pair of sheer stockings. Finally, I pulled on the dark pink dress I had decided to wear.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

Just then I heard the front door open. I slipped on the three-inch patent leather pumps we had bought and confidently walked out to greet Joann.

“Whoa,” Joann reacted. “Someone’s got a hot date tonight. Bill is going to be blown away. How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling very feminine. I’m ready for my date.”

“Wonderful. I just want you to have a good time. Just be the woman I know you are.”

We decided to have a glass of wine. Just as we finished, the doorbell rang. Joann told me she’d get it and suggested that I freshen my lipstick.

I went to the bathroom and heard Joann greet Bill.

I walked out. Bill smiled broadly. “Hi, Elizabeth. You look fabulous.”

Joann said, “You two have fun.”

Bill put his arm around me as we walked to the car. He opened the door and I slipped in.

Bill took me to a very nice, darkly lit restaurant. It was very romantic. Bill was quite funny and we had a wonderful time.

After dinner, Bill suggested we stop at a bar he had read about that had live music. It was a bit crowded but Bill tipped the hostess to get a cozy booth in the back. We listened to the music. Bill moved next to me and put his arm around me. I thought about how the girls had encouraged me. I snuggled up against him. He reached over and turned my head. We kissed deeply. My mouth opened and our tongues intertwined. It was a long kiss. I pulled back. I smiled and kissed him again.

We snuggled as we listened to the music. A hand did find its way to one of my breasts. The music ended and I got up to leave. I noticed that Bill was slow to get up. I glanced at his crotch and it was obvious why. I just smiled.

We got to the car. After he got in, we kissed for a while.

“I better get back,” I said. “Joann might be worried.”

Bill pulled into the driveway. He leaned toward me and I willingly kissed him. We continued kissing for a few minutes. He took my right hand and subtly nudged it to his crotch. I could feel a huge, very hard bulge. I softly rubbed the fabric covering it. He reached down, undid his belt, and unzipped his pants. He pushed down his briefs and pulled out a stiff, very long and thick cock. I smiled. Although I couldn’t get my fingers around it, I started stroking it.

Bill leaned back, clearly enjoying my attentive hand. We kissed passionately. He groaned and I sensed he was close to ejaculating. Realizing the mess that would make, I stopped. I kept kissing him for a few minutes. He placed my hand back on his erect cock. I fondled the lower part as I bent over and took as much as I could in my mouth. My lips were stretched. I took it slowly, trying to avoid triggering a choking reflex. I wanted to let him relax and enjoy my willing mouth. I licked the entire shaft before devouring his mushroom head. I stroked while I raised and lowered my head. After a good ten minutes of enjoying all I could with my lips and tongue, he lifted his hips. I felt him get harder. I sucked as hard as I could.

“Ah,” he murmured as I simultaneously felt warm viscous liquid explode into my throat. I continued sucking. Warm spurts, again, and again, and again. My mouth was filled. I swallowed without releasing my lips. I finally let his softening dick fall from between my lips. I licked, making sure I got every drop. I kissed the head and sat up.

We sat there for a while. “That was incredible, Elizabeth. I hope it was okay with you.”

“I wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t,” I smiled. “You needed it. That was a mouthful.” We both laughed.

I opened my purse and took out my lipstick. I pulled down the mirror on the visor. I fixed my hair and applied the lipstick. Bill got out of the car and walked me to my house. He kissed me goodnight and said he hoped he could see me the next time he was in town.

I opened the door and Joann was sitting watching TV. “Hi, Elizabeth. How was your date?”

“It was nice. We had a nice dinner and then went to a jazz club.”

“How exciting,” Joann responded. “Did you enjoy that?”

“I did.”

“Did you do anything else?” Joann inquired.

I realized I had to tell her everything. “We kissed a lot at the club and in the car there. He did feel me up. So I’m glad you got me the breastplate. When he parked out front, we started kissing.”

Joann said, “Yes, I noticed when you pulled in the driveway. You were out there for quite a while. Go on. This is exciting.”

“While we were making out, he put my hand on his crotch. I could feel a large erection.”

“Ooooh, how exciting,” Joann said. “Go on.”

I rubbed it and then he pulled down his zipper and took out his big cock. Jo, it had to be nine inches.”

“I assume you sucked it?” Joann asked excitedly.

“I started giving him a hand job, but I realized that if he came, it would make a mess. I stopped for a few minutes, letting him calm down. We continued kissing. Then he put my hand back on his big cock. I grabbed the bottom and started slowly stroking it and then I leaned over and started sucking. I took it slow and let him enjoy it. To be honest, Jo, I enjoyed it. After a while, he filled my mouth with cum. It was a lot.”

“Did you swallow it?” Jo asked bluntly.

“I did, and licked him clean.”

“Good girl,” Joann replied. “Did you enjoy making him cum with your mouth, sweetie?”

It had come to this. My wife was asking me if I enjoyed a man ejaculating in my mouth. Do I admit I did? “Let me say this. It did make me feel super feminine.”

“How do you feel having given your first blow-job?” Joann asked.

I hesitated.

She knew me so well. “Oh my. It wasn’t your first, was it?”

“No, honey,” I shyly responded.

“Tell me,” she ordered.

“Remember the guy I told you about at the bar? I sucked him off in the parking lot.”

“You slut!” Joann just laughed. “I should have known.”

Of course, she wanted all the details.

“Sounds like a fun night to me.” Joann smiled. “I’m all horny now. Go remove your makeup and put on a negligee and we can make love.”

The next day, we met Patty and Susie for lunch. They, of course, asked all kinds of questions. I got the feeling that they were disappointed that I didn’t give him a blow-job. Patty kept pushing. Finally, Jo looked at me and nodded.

“Okay, Patty. Yes, I sucked him off and he came in my mouth. By the way, your brother has a huge cock.”

We all giggled like a bunch of teenage girls.

Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments