Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Air BNB Experience Part 2

"Things get a little more heated at the Cabin."

16
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I got ready at 1 and ensured I was clean and prepared for this afternoon’s adventure; I put on a cute white and blue matching lace bra and pantie set and a green summer dress with heeled boots. I waited patiently till bang on 2 when I heard the quad bike approach and turn off just outside. I went out and met Steve. Still in the same clothes as this morning, he walked up the steps to the little deck outside and undid his belt, and dropped his pants, exposing his cock.

We both hadn’t said a word, and I got down and took him straight in my mouth; I sucked him for a few minutes before he told me to get up, go inside and kneel on the bed, which I quickly obliged. My heels clicking on the wooden floor and the feel of my g-string riding up my ass, occasionally tugging at my plug, drove me wild. I got on all fours on the bed as he pulled my dress up, exposing my ass; not daring to look back, he pulled my panties to the side, pulled out my plug, spat on his fingers, and drove them in.

I let out a little moan as he did, and he picked up the pace; he pulled out his fingers and put some lube on his cock.

‘You ready, you little slut?” he asked.

“Yes sir, I’m ready,” I whimpered back.

And with that, he pushed his cock in without hesitation; I dropped my head and bit the pillow to stop myself from crying out. He had no mercy for me; he thrust his thick cock into my ass while holding onto my hips. I had somewhat adjusted to his size and began to moan in pleasure; with each thrust, his intensity gained, and I could feel his balls slapping against mine.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and turned me over, drove his cock back in while lifting my legs to his shoulders; I could tell he had no desire but to punish me, and that he did. I could feel him bottom out against my ass with every pump as he began to chock me; I knew once he did that, I wouldn’t be able to last much longer and locked eyes with him. He had a look I had never seen before with someone; it wasn’t lust or enjoyment, just a blank-looking, semi-determined face.

I could feel my orgasm coming on, and when it did, he shot his load inside me as I came all over my chest. He dropped onto me as we both regained our composure.

“Go clean yourself up, you filthy slut, and put that plug back in to keep my cum in you till later tonight; I’ll be back, and expect a lot more, so wear some lingerie to this wedding, Got it?”

Shocked at his dominance, I shyly agreed, reached over, pushed my plug back in, got up, and went to the shower. As I ran the water, he shouted that he would return when he saw me drive in from the wedding. I replied and cleaned myself up, still in a bit of a trace of what had just happened. I was only meant to be here to dress and play with my toys, but what a weekend it was turning out to be.

After cleaning up, I changed into my outfit for the wedding, with a cheeky g-string underneath, as Steve had told me. I was unsure what it was, but something about being dominated and told what to do had some weird control over me.

I went to the wedding and had a few wines, which was a little weird, and I got questions from a few friends as to why I was drinking it as I’m usually a beer drinker; I made some excuses and continued. It was pretty standard for a wedding, but I couldn’t stop thinking about what I had in stall for me later on. I tried to make general chat with everyone as long as I could, and by 8 pm, I knew it was my time to leave; one of the groomsmen was way too plastered and making an ass of himself, and a few of the families had left.

I said my goodbyes to everyone and made my way back; I was so horny from having the plug in my ass the whole time I couldn’t wait. I got back, changed as quickly as possible, and waited for the sound of someone arriving. I poured myself a glass of wine, and not long after, I could hear the faint sound of a car getting close; it made me question myself a bit when I listened to a second door close, but I thought it must’ve been the wines with my imagination.

I walked out onto the deck, and to my surprise, I was greeted by Steve and Debbi; I must’ve looked like a deer in headlights cause they both just started to giggle.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

“Well, well, well, Steve told me we had a cute girl staying with us, but I had to see for myself,” Debbi said.

“I told her what happened today, and she wanted to join us; I know a little slut like you would be happy to please a couple of old farmer folks, wouldn’t you.” Steve threw in with a chuckle.

Still in shock, I invited them both in; Debbi walked past me, dropped a bag on the bed, and returned to meet us. Steve had already dropped his pants as she returned and told me to get to work. I gave Debbi a nervous look, and she told me to be a good girl and do what I was told.

I got down and took his cock into my mouth as Debbi dove her tongue into his. I had no idea what was happening and what she had bought in the bag with them. I sucked Steve’s cock for a while before he told me to go the bed, I promptly got up, and as I was walking, Debbi told me to take off my dress beforehand and stay in my lingerie.

I lifted the dress over my head, leaving on my underwear and heels, and waited on the bed for them to join me. Debbi walked in, undressed in front of me, sat on the bed, opened up the bag, pulled out a set of nipple clamps, pulled down my bra and attached them.

I’d never had nipple clamps on before; it was a mix of pain and pleasure, with the breast forms applying pressure with every move. It was oddly arousing.

“So what shall we call you? Do you have a name for yourself when you act like a little sissy slut? she asked.

All I could get out was Sarah, and even then, I could barely put a sentence together.

“Well, Sarah, what’re you waiting for? If you’re going to go down on my husband, you’re going to go down on me,” Debbi said.

Slight confusion must’ve hit my face as she told me to hurry up and start to please her. I crawled up and pulled her panties to the side, and began to lick and finger her freshly shaven pussy. She laid her head back as I did and told me what to do.

Following her instruction, she was bucking and jumping around when I heard Steve enter the room and immediately pulled out my plug and started to penetrate me with his fingers. Steve’s fingers and being face deep in Debbi’s pussy was an unreal experience; I felt like I had the best of both worlds.

It wasn’t long before Steve pulled his fingers out and lubed up his cock. I knew what to expect this time and readily accepted his cock. He didn’t wait for me again and was straight away pounding away. As he was, Debbi stopped me and opened her bag again.

At this point, I knew they had to have some experience with dominance; she pulled out a pair of leather handcuffs and bound my wrists behind my back. Steve used this to his advantage and held onto them and drove his cock harder and deeper into my ass. After a few minutes, she asked him to pull out and turn me over; he quickly did as she asked and stepped back.

Next, she pulled out a double-ended dildo; I was a little worried as it was pretty big, but before anything could be said, she lubed it up and drove it into my ass. It took a while to get used to it, but she slowly toyed with it in and out before she got on the bed and inserted the other end into herself. My little sissy cock was hard as ever as she worked it in and out of us both; Steve took this opportunity to put his cock back in my mouth as his wife fucked me.

We fucked like this for what felt like ages before she came and pulled the dildo out of us both; Steve jumped down and drove his cock straight into me. His cock wasn’t as big as the dildo, but it felt so much better; he pumped as hard as he could for a few minutes before shooting his load into my ass again. He reached over to the night table, got my plug from earlier, and put it back in.

“We will be back tomorrow morning before you have to check out for one last hoorah,” Steve said.

“I cannot wait,” I replied as Debbi removed the cuffs and clamps and packed their things away.

I laid back to compose myself, and they just said goodbye and left.

It felt a little weird, somewhat being used for sex as just an object, but it was such a turn-on; I went to bed with the plug-in and lingerie still on and passed out, dreaming of the following day.

Published 
Written by Cheyne1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments