Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Sissy. Chapter 2

"My girlfriends brother decides to show off a little more, and gets what (s)he asked for."

95
16 Comments 16
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"part 2 of the series, in which I give into my lust and take it a little further. Let me know if you have any suggestions of what you'd like to see in future instalments and i'll think about putting it in;)"

I barely made it through the rest of the night sitting there on the sofa next to Katie without going back upstairs and texting Joe again. I couldn’t stop thinking about how sexy he’d looked in that lingerie, and the thought that he might be up there now looking for another outfit to wear made my dick throb in my jeans.

 After a couple more hours of TV Katie yawned and told me she was tired, so we said our goodnights to her parents and headed up to bed. Joe still hadn’t been out of his room since he’d gone upstairs to message me earlier, and my mind kept creating images of what he might be in there trying on for me.

As Katie closed the door to her bedroom, I took my clothes off and got into bed. As soon as she got underneath the covers, I pulled her on top of me. My cock had been aching all night, and I needed some release.

'Mmmmmm, hello big boy,’ she said playfully. ‘You got something for me?’

I didn’t reply but drew her mouth towards mine and kissed her hard. I pulled her panties to the side and rubbed the head of my cock against her pussy. I was so fucking horny I couldn’t wait another minute, I didn’t want foreplay or slow tender sex, I needed to fuck.

Katie's little cunt was always quick to get wet for me, it was one of the things that really turned me on about her, and as soon as I started rubbing my cock against her tight little hole, it was already soaking. She guided me inside her, and I forced my hips up sharply, making her gasp. She straddled me and I grabbed her ass, helping her rock back and forth on my cock. I watched her ride me and reached up under her silk top to take her perfect tits in my hands.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip, starting to rock faster on my cock, pushing herself backward to take me as deep inside her as she could. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me, sliding her wet pussy up and down my length, speeding up and slamming into her wet little pussy faster and faster.

‘Fuckkkkk,’ she cried and then kissed me to try and stifle the sound of her moans, worried that Joe might hear from next door. I knew what Katie liked, and as her panting increased I pulled her down the full length of my shaft and held her there, my cock buried in her all the way to the hilt. She shuddered and screamed into my shoulder as she came. That tipped me over the edge, and I kissed her hard as I flooded her pussy with my cum. She rolled off my cock, still panting, and looked over at me.

‘What’s gotten into you?!’ she teased, ‘you seem extra horny this weekend!’

I didn’t reply, but the image of Joe looking sultry in his maid’s outfit flashed up in my mind. I pulled her towards me and kissed her, feeling a little bad about what I had done earlier. She put her head on my chest and I stroked her hair as she fell asleep.

About ten minutes later, as I lay awake, I heard my phone buzz on the bedside table. It was Joe. I checked Katie was still asleep and opened the message.

J: Have I still got an audience?

I looked down at Katie, breathing deeply as she slept, the guilt I had felt earlier had evaporated completely.

M: Yes princess.

My cock was already getting hard.

J: Mmmmm, good, otherwise I took these for nothing…

An image came on screen. Joe was standing in front of the mirror, hair tied in pigtails, make-up accentuating his girly features. He was wearing a slutty schoolgirls outfit that he must have found in Katie's drawers. I’d bought it for her, but she’d never actually put it on for me and I’d forgotten she even had it.

Fuck he looked so sexy’ I thought. He was wearing a white shirt, tied in the middle in a little bow, and showing his hairless chest in a deep V. It stopped just below his nipples to expose his completely flat stomach. The outfit came with a pink plaid skirt edged in white lace which barely covered his panties. He was wearing white stockings attached with suspenders that ended mid-thigh and, in the photo, he was caressing one stockinged thigh. My dick, already covered in mine and Katies drying cum, was swelling underneath the sheets.

M: Oh my god you look so fucking sexy.

J: Mmmmm, thank you, daddy, I’ve been a naughty gurl.

With that message came another picture, Joe facing away and lifting the skirt to expose one perfect ass cheek.

M: Naughty gurls get punished.

J: Mmmmm, that’s what I was hoping.

Another pic, this time Joe with his hand on that perfect ass and looking at the camera guiltily.

M: You know what kind of punishment they get, don’t you?

J: Do they get spanked?

M: That comes first, and then they get forced to their knees so that they can put daddy’s cock between their lips.

J: Ohhh godddddddd yesssss.

Another pic of that sexy little schoolgirl lying on the bed, legs spread, exposing the little black panties he was wearing, and the obvious bulge in them. My cock was on fire now, these pictures were making me harder than I’d ever been before, I couldn’t believe how turned on I was. I looked over at Katie, asleep and facing away from me. I wrapped a hand around my cock as I text back.

M: And after they’ve made it nice and wet……

J: What, daddy?!

M: How bad do you want to know princess?

J: So bad, daddy, so so bad.

M: Then show me that slutty little body again.

Another pic, this time she(he) was on her knees, looking up at the camera with her mouth open and tongue out.

J: How a good gurl waits for her punishment.

I stroked my cock faster, the pictures were making me so fucking horny.

M: After his naughty gurl has made his cock nice and wet, daddy will spin her around, and fuck her wet little cunt until she squeals.

From the room next door to us, I heard a moan.

J: I NEED that

M: Oh god I want to give it to you princess

Another image came into the chat. This time Joe was facing away from the camera, bending over, his skirt pulled up over his hips and his ass exposed. He had pulled his panties to the side to reveal his little hole to the camera. I didn’t think it could be possible, but somehow that image made my cock even harder.

I couldn’t do this, it was so wrong, I was texting my girlfriend’s brother, all dolled up in a schoolgirl outfit, telling him how badly I needed to fuck him. I had to stop, but I was so turned on, I needed release. I turned to Katie and started to kiss her exposed back, sure that if I could just cum again, I could settle down and stop this.

She moaned in her sleep and shuffled away from me. I tried to kiss the back of her neck again, but she shrugged me off, half asleep and making it obvious she did NOT want to be woken up. My phone buzzed on the nightstand again.

J: Didn’t you like that, daddy?:(

I lay there looking at those perfect cheeks, spread, panties pulled aside, all for me. I couldn’t think straight.

M: Fuck princess, I LOVED it.

J: Mmmmm, promise?

M: Yes, my cock is aching for you.

J: I wish it was in here, daddy…..

Another image came through, the same pose as last time, that tiny skirt pulled up over that perfect ass, panties pulled aside. This time though, Joe had slipped a finger inside that tight little hole and was looking back over his shoulder with a look of bliss.

I lay there breathing hard, stroking my dick under the sheets, Katie asleep inches from me. If I did what I was thinking of doing next there would be no going back. I was literally shaking as I weighed up my decision. Then my lust overcame me.

M: Are you dressed like that now?

J: Yes, daddy, this is a live show;)

I slid from under the sheets and crept to the door, going out into the hall and closing it behind me. Naked, I tiptoed down the hall and opened the door to Joe's bedroom. He was on his back on his bed, in the process of taking another photo for me. He jumped up startled, worried about who was coming in, and then his eyes went wide as he saw it was me.

He looked even better in real life, the low lighting of his bedside lamp accentuating the curve of his hips and the soft pale skin of his thighs. For a minute we looked at each other awkwardly, and then Joe looked down at my crotch.

‘Did I do that, daddy?’ He said in a voice so feminine I forgot he had ever been a boy. He smiled at me.

‘Yes little slut, and now you’d better do something about it.’

Joe hesitated, unsure what to do next. ‘What do you want me to do, daddy?’

My cock was driving my brain now, and I knew exactly what to say.

‘Get on your knees little slut.’

Joe hesitated for a millisecond and then kneeled down in his white stockings, the dress riding up a little as he did so and I could see his panties tenting in excitement. I walked over to him, my hard cock bouncing as I did, he was staring at it with hungry eyes. As I got closer, he tried to reach out and take it in his hands. I slapped his hands away.

‘No touching little slut.’ I said forcefully, ‘Put those hands under that skirt so I know where they are.’

Joe obeyed instantly, looking up at me with a look of lust and desperation. I looked down at him, he had wrapped the top tight so that it gave him a little cleavage, and the skirt hugged his hips perfectly, I couldn’t believe that this pretty little girl was actually a boy. My cock was inches from his girly face. I started to stroke it.

‘Do you like what you see?’ I asked.

Marlenie69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marlenie69

‘Oh god, daddy, so so much.’ Joe said breathlessly, I could see that he was moving his hands under the skirt.

‘You want it, don’t you, little slut?’ I asked as I stroked it slowly up and down, enjoying the effect it was having on him.

‘Yes, daddy, I’ve never wanted anything so bad in my entire life!’ he whined.

‘What do you want it to do to you?’ I said as I stroked a little faster, moving my hand up and down the whole length.

‘I need it inside me, daddy, I need it in my little boipussy.’ Joe was literally shaking now, almost vibrating with unspent lust.

‘You want it inside you little whore?’ I asked softly.

‘Yessss daddy, pleassssee daddyyyyy, I NEED it.’ Joe pleaded, looking up at me with heavily painted eyes. He managed to look cute and vulnerable and sexy all at the same time, and it was driving me wild.

‘You want me to cum in your little ass don’t you slut?’ I said, stroking faster.

‘Yes!! Yes!! YES!!!’ Joe moaned. I could see his hands moving faster under his little plaid skirt, his perfectly feminine legs showing just underneath, white stockings hugging them at his thighs.

‘How badly do you need my cum princess.’ I said, breathing hard, my cock so hard in my hands.

‘I need it, daddy, I need it, I’ll do ANYTHING for it.’

The sight of this little girly slut, dressed in a sexy outfit and begging for my cum, was too much to bear.

‘Open your mouth my little whore.’ I commanded. Joe instantly obeyed.

I grunted as cum exploded out of my cock in waves, lacing Joe's face, shooting out onto his lips and into his mouth. I’d been thinking about this all evening, and all the pent-up lust meant that, even though I’d fucked Katie less than half an hour before, it felt like I would never stop cumming. Joe knelt underneath my cock, trying to catch every drop of cum, eyes closed as more shot over his cheeks and eyelashes.

When I had finally stopped, Joe opened his eyes and looked up at me. I looked down and could see a wet patch forming on his tented skirt. Still looking into my eyes, the cute little slut that was kneeling at my feet licked her lips. Then she(he) took one hand from under her panties and used a finger to wipe my cum off her lips and face. She opened her mouth wide and put the finger in her mouth, moaning as cleaned the cum from it with her tongue. 

‘Thank you, daddy.’ She said breathlessly.

When I had come into the room, my plan had been to end it at this point. I would cum over the little slut, but there would be no touching. I had never cheated on Katie before, and despite how obviously wrong this was, a part of me was telling me that if there was no touching, it wasn’t really cheating. But the site of Joe all dolled up, licking my cum hungrily off his fingers and calling me daddy while he did, ruined that plan. I wanted more. No, I NEEDED more.

‘You’re not done yet, princess. There’s still some mess to clean up.’ I said as I looked down at him.

Joe hesitated for a moment, trying to understand what I’d meant. Then he smiled. He slowly leant forwards, looking up at me for signs of approval. I nodded and Joe started kissing my still-hard cock. Then he reached up with one skinny hand to hold it at the base while he used his tongue to hungrily lick it clean.

‘Fuck, daddy, you taste so good.’ He moaned as he ran his tongue slowly from the base of my shaft all the way to the top. When he reached the tip of my cock he stayed there, licking slowly and looking up at me for instruction.

‘Do it, baby, put daddy’s cock in that slutty little mouth.’ I commanded.

Joe rolled his eyes and moaned softly, and I could see that wet patch in his tenting panties getting bigger. He opened his mouth and slid my cock between his lips, never breaking eye contact. He started bobbing his head up and down the first few inches of my cock, running his lips up and down my head lightly.

My dick was so sensitive that every movement of those wet lips up and down the tip sent waves of pleasure down my shaft. Although I’d just cum all over his pretty little face, I was still rock hard inside Joe’s mouth, I had never ever been so turned on.

Joe was caressing my cock just below his mouth, timing his strokes with the rhythm of his head bobbing up and down. He started moving his head faster and faster, still just taking the top few inches in his mouth, before he suddenly moved his head down and took my cock as far into his mouth as he could. I watched as my shaft disappeared between his lips, only stopping when his mouth hit the hand that was wrapped around my base.

He stayed there, looking up at me, eyes watering and gagging slightly, holding for as long as he could before bringing his head back up and gasping for air, a trail of spit and pre-cum linking his painted red lips to the tip of my cock.

‘Fuckkkkk!!!’ I said between clenched teeth, trying to stifle my moan. ‘Fuck you’re good at this! Have you done this before little slut?’

Joe, saliva and precum still leaking down his chin shook his head. ‘No, daddy, but I’ve been watching a lot of porn to learn how to suck a real man.’

With that he took my cock between his lips again and forced my cock as far down his throat as he could, holding at the base before coming up and going straight down again, making gagging sounds as he did. I’d cum three times already that day, and only minutes before all over Joe’s face, but I could feel another orgasm start to build as I watched this pretty little slut devour my cock.

Joe came up for air again and my cock popped out of his mouth, he gasped a breath and spat pre-cum and saliva over my dick, soaking the tip before reaching up and using his hand to rub it from tip to base. Joe's chin was dripping, and the sight of my pre-cum dripping down from his mouth onto the pale skin showing between the white fabric of the tight top made me moan again.

Joe looked up at me as he stroked my cock.

‘Daddy, use my mouth, please, daddy, use your little whore.’

I took the invitation to take control and gently caressed Joe's long hair, before lowering his head down again onto my dripping dick. I pushed the tip into his mouth and then kept forcing his head down further and further until I heard him gag, then I pushed my hips up so that I was buried inside his mouth. I kept him there, gagging, eyes watering until he started patting my leg to release him.

I let him come up and gasp a breath of air before forcing him down again. He rolled his eyes, and I could see his hand disappear under his dress as he started to rub himself. He was as turned on by this as I was, he wanted to be used like a slut. With that realisation, I grabbed his pigtails and pulled them. At the same time, I pushed forward, my cock hitting the back of his throat and making his eyes go wide. I used his pigtails as handles, pulling him onto and off my cock as I fucked his little mouth.

More saliva and pre-cum dripped between his lips as I used his mouth to pleasure myself and splashed onto his top and skirt and thighs. Both his hands were between his thighs now, and I could them moving up and down under that little skirt.

‘Tell daddy how good his dick tastes princess.’ I growled as I fucked his mouth.

Joe tried to speak but my cock was buried between his lips, and I pulled him down my shaft further. Feeling the vibrations of his lips around my cock as he tried to talk sent more waves of pleasure running down my shaft. I used his pigtails to pull him off and held him so that his mouth was inches from the tip of my swollen dick.

‘Daddy couldn’t hear you, princess, he asked how good his dick tasted.’ I repeated.

Joe moaned again and the hands under the dress jerked quicker. It struck me that he liked being talked to like a dirty little whore.

‘It tastes so good daddy, I need it back in my mouth, pleaseee.’ He pleaded, trying to bring his lips around my cock as I pulled his pigtails and held his head back. I relaxed my grip on his hair and he began to gobble my cock once more. My mouth was wide open, sliding all the way from tip to base and drenching my shaft even further.

I felt my balls tighten as an orgasm built. The next time Joe had my cock deep in his throat, I put my hands on the back of his head and held him there. I shuddered as I came in his mouth, grinding my hips forward as I emptied my balls down his throat. Joe gagged and spluttered as my cum shot into his mouth, but didn’t try to pull back. I pulled him off my cock and watched him swallow every drop I’d put into him.

‘Oh god, daddy, your cum tastes so gooddd.’ He moaned and began licking my tip clean.

My cock was so sensitive now and when I felt his tongue on my head I nearly collapsed. I pulled his head back and looked into his eyes.

‘Jesus Christ Joe, what did you just do to me, that was the best blowjob I’ve ever had.’

I lifted him to his feet, so light and around a foot shorter than me. He looked both cute and sexy staring up at me in that uniform and I couldn’t help myself. I leant my head down and kissed him, tasting my cum on his lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me back hard, moaning into my mouth as he did so and grinding his tummy against my soaking shaft. He pulled back and looked up at me again.

‘Joe’s gone,’ he said softly, ‘Josie’s here now.’

Josie kissed me again and wrapped one hand around my dick possessively.

‘But you can call me whatever name you want, daddy,’ she said as she turned her head and I kissed her neck, ‘After all, you own me now.’

Published 
Written by michaeldelangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments