Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Pleasures - His Cum

"Ben discovers why he's a cuckold."

148
23 Comments 23
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Cuckolds are not all alike. Many have different reasons for being cuckolds, and this is Ben's."

Lisa and I had been married for five years when we went out for dinner and dancing. I was expecting nothing unusual, but that’s the way it started. We had a nice dinner and talked about work, the weather, and that senator who got caught in bed with the wife of one of his biggest donors. That was exciting. Her husband’s detectives had some pictures stolen from them, and they showed up online.

After dinner, we went to our favorite bar dance floor, 105 Dance and Bar. It was a place that was mostly ballroom dancing, and we danced a couple of sets. It surprised me when a younger guy approached Lisa when I was in the restroom. Lisa invited him to sit with us for a bit. Later, he looked at me and asked if he could have a dance with her. Mark was his name, and when he got her on the dance floor, it was clear he knew how to dance.

The first dance was a fast one, but then there was a slow one, and he was leading her around like they were one person. He was holding her, so her breasts pressed against his chest. And I could see his erection.

When they came off the floor, they were both breathing hard, and I could see the flush on Lisa’s neck. When we left, Lisa got Mark's phone number, which was surprising to me. But I chalked it up to the fact that he was a wonderful dancer. Lisa sometimes made noises about going to dance competitions for fun. That ruled me out.

When we got home, Lisa was much more amorous than normal, and I really enjoyed it. I took my time during the foreplay. After an hour, it ended with a bang!

On Monday, I went to work. I run a coffee bean importing business, and I do most of the tasting. You’d think it was a straightforward job, but it took me years to develop my coffee palate. I had a lot of prospective beans to rate and decide on this week.

When we went back two weeks later, Mark was there again. He sat at our table, and we took turns dancing with her. It was clear she spent more time dancing with him.

Under Lisa's entreaties, we started going dancing weekly, with Mark almost always there. I was getting two or three dances compared to Mark's six or eight. Their dances were getting sexier and more provocative, while our dances were just so-so.

It was about six weeks after I noticed what was happening that Lisa told me, “Ben, I need to tell you something. You’ve noticed that Mark and my dancing have been getting more and more intense, right?” I nodded at her, and she continued saying, “Mark has called me a few times, and, well, he wants to make love to me; uh, no, he wants to fuck me. He wants to do it after tomorrow's dancing."

I sat there, paralyzed, unable to speak. I have to say it didn’t come as a complete surprise; at the last dance, it looked like they were already lovers. When I could speak, all I could say was, “What did you say?”

She looked at me sadly and, with a pitying look, answered, “I told him that I’d tell you. I'd tell you what’s going to happen tomorrow. It can happen here or at Mark’s house. I’ll let you decide that. If you decide on Mark’s place, I’ll go with Mark, and you’ll come home here. Period. I won’t discuss what we do.

“If you decide to let us do it here, I’d like you to watch us. And then I’ll want you to lick me clean after each time.” Like I said, it’s your decision.

I sat there thinking, It’s the only decision I get to make, that’s clear. She’s not asking for permission; she's telling me what’s going to happen.

“If you decide to let us do it here, Mark will take a Lyft ride to 105, and we’ll ride back here with you. We’ll be in the back seat, um, getting better acquainted.”

I guess I was halfway prepared, but not like this, so blatant. I have to decide if I’m willing to be cuckolded. If I say no, it’ll be my soon-to-be ex-wife and Mark fucking. If I agree, I’m agreeing to be cuckolded. Leaving Lisa and getting a divorce, or being cuckolded. Those are my choices

I looked at her and nodded at her as I stood. "Well, there's a third choice, you know, right, Lisa? I’ll let you know in the morning. Mark will want to know, won’t he? In the morning, I expect that will be soon enough." I went to my car and drove off to Denny’s for some dinner.

I didn’t do any thinking; all I did was let the emotions roll over me. This wasn’t an intellectual decision; it was an emotional one. By the time I went back home, I still hadn’t decided. That night we made love, and when we were through, I let the images of what I imagined it would be like if I let her cuckold me pass through my mind. Looking back, my decision to make love to her meant I'd already decided. I'd let her do it.

In the morning, when I spoke to Lisa, I discovered I’d made my decision: “I want it to happen here, Lisa. I heard what you said, and that’s what will happen. If you're going to cuckold me, I want you to do it here.” I looked at her and left for work.

I was able to get through work, but I had to release the tension in the morning before noon.

When I got home, Lisa was already there, and I found her in the bath. She’d shaved her legs and pits but asked me to trim her pussy hair and then shave her. I had an old beard trimmer I quit using, and I got it out. I was trembling but was able to shorten it.

I’m shaving her for Mark. Hell, I can’t believe I’m doing it.

I got the shaving cream and put it on her, trembling as I did it.

Now I can believe it. Her pussy is covered with shaving cream, and I have a razor to shave it off. I’m actually doing it.

When I took the first stroke, removing the cream and leaving her bare skin, I almost came. Lisa put her hand on my head, saying, "Ben, you can do it. Just slowly shave it all off for Mark. Get me all perfect for him to fuck me.”

Kitty___Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kitty___Kate

Stroke by stroke, I was making her bare for him. When I thought I was done, I took a look and found where I needed to touch her pussy up, where I’d missed some hair. I had to go over a few areas to be sure I was getting her pussy completely bare and ready for him to fuck her. I was getting her ready for Mark to fuck her.

When we got to the club, she danced with me a few times, but when she was dancing with Mark, it seemed like there was a spotlight following them around, announcing to everyone, “We’re going to cuckold Ben tonight.”

I was in agony, sweating, and hardly talking. Both Mark and Lisa were in good spirits, and Mark was a lot more possessive toward her in my eyes.

It must be obvious to everyone there that I’m going to be cuckolded tonight. I can't stand it.

When we left, we got in the car the way Lisa said, with me driving and Mark and Lisa in the back. I caught glimpses of them kissing in the mirror. I heard snatches (yes, I noticed the appropriate word, snatches at the time) of Lisa talking. “I have a surprise,” “see it,” “your cum,” “leaking.”

When I drove up, Mark and Lisa got out, and I put the car in the garage. By the time I got out and in the house they were in, I saw that Mark had her blouse open, and he was reaching around her to unfasten her bra.

“They’re more perfect than I imagined.” Mark bent over and took one tit in his mouth.

I was standing there, still silent, just watching. I saw Lisa glance at me and hesitate. She then kissed him with her hands, holding his head. “Mark, I can’t wait to show you your surprise. Undress me here, now. Yes, in front of Ben. I want him watching when you first see me naked.” Then she glanced at me and smiled with a smirk, knowing that I’d actually made the present for him. I’d done it.

“Ben, tell Mark he can fuck me. Tell him it’s okay to do it.”

I wasn’t expecting this—having to tell Mark to cuckold me.

I hesitated, and Lisa said again, “Tell him you knew this was happening tonight.”

I was hesitating before I could answer. Finally, I said, “Mark, yes, I knew that this was going to happen. Fuck her, screw her, and do anything you want to her. I want to see her used by you. God, yes, just do anything. I want Lisa to fuck you.”

The last part just poured out of me, and it shocked me when I heard what I’d said. I realized right then that I wanted her to cuckold me; I wasn't doing it because she made me. "Mark, fuck her; play with her; put your cock in her."

Mark has to fuck her and let me watch as she’s being fucked. Please play with her so I can see it. Please slowly push your cock into her pussy. I want to watch her as he’s playing with her and see his cock enter her pussy. I want to see her, as she’s coming for him. I want the whole thing.

It paralyzed me for a bit as he took advantage of my permission by undressing her completely.

He undressed himself, and they left their clothes by the door. Lisa guided him to my bed. Our bed, where we'd made love, where we’d fucked just this morning.

He had her on her back, with her legs spread wide, while he was kissing his way down her body, looking for her pussy. Lisa looked at me, and I could hear her whisper.

“Ben, thank you; I want this so much.”

He started licking her with his hands on her tits until she was under him, tensing, then spasming with just the word, “Mark.”

He moved up, getting ready to fuck her.

I can see her pussy and his cock is teasing her; it’s just touching her. God, why am I letting Mark do it? Actually, seeing it happen was harder than I believed possible. I told Lisa she could fuck him. I told Mark he could fuck her. And now, I’m seeing it happen. His hands are on her tits, handling them. She was pushing down, trying to capture his cock with her … cunt. Yes, her cunt. Cock, cunt. Cock, cunt. He’s pushing his cock into her cunt. Christ, it’s going in so slowly, I can’t stand it. I love the tension as his cock is pushing her pussy lips aside on his journey into her cunt. Yes, it’s her cunt. My mind was whirling; I loved seeing it, and at the same time, I was in absolute agony.

My cock was trembling as I watched them. I could see the fulfillment on Mark's face. And Lisa’s expression was exquisite, with the sense of sublime satisfaction she was experiencing as she felt Mark's cock slip between her pussy lips for the first time.

I could see that he was bruising her tits as he started fucking her. I could see as she moved underneath him, expressing her intense pleasures as she accepted his cock moving in her. It was agony for me. Agony and something more; the pain I was feeling was agonizing, but there was a sense of satisfaction while I was seeing Lisa overwhelmed by Mark’s cock. I couldn't watch her enjoying someone else’s cock, but I couldn’t look away either. I could feel my cum ooze out of the tip of my cock with a sense of relief combined with a sense of disgust at me for allowing it.

When Mark finally climaxed, I saw his cum leaking out of her cunt. He gradually moved away so I could finish her. I knew what I had to do: clean her, lick her clean. I lay there with my tongue in his cum, licking it up. This was the first time I’d tasted anyone's cum, and the taste was memorable. I used my tongue and mouth to suck it up and swallow. It was a taste I knew I wouldn’t ever forget—my first taste sensation of my wife’s, soon to be many, lovers' cum. I knew I would enjoy each and every one of them.

I could feel her clitoris with my tongue, and I licked it with just a hint of sucking, and Lisa stiffened and spasmed under me. Yes, he fucked her, but I could still make her come.

The most memorable thing was the exquisite taste of her lover's cum. And I knew I would be enjoying it a lot in the future. I was going to love having Lisa fucking around as long as I got to taste their cum.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments